field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,674 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Great turkey breast, perfect for covid struck household on Christmas day. Delivery on time, cooking instructions excellent.
I have used Field and Flower for a long time. I have always been pleased with their efficiency, their product and their staff.
The turkey was fantastic along with all the other joints we have enjoyed over Christmas including a side of smoked salmon. We will definitely order for Christmas next year. Thank you for all the hard work.
field&flower 5 star review on 8th January 2022 field&flower 5 star review on 8th January 2022
I recommend field&flower to everyone. Instead of jumping on the “don’t eat meat wagon” how about we all eat higher welfare meat from farmers who care for their animals and use a really friendly, helpful and professional company to get it right to your door - simple! The Christmas order was a particular joy with exceptional products (the apple and calvados stuffed pork saved the day when we took longer on a walk and it was still deliciously moist and with great crackling!) I have a couple of bits still in the freezer but can’t wait for next year already! Any chance of an Easter set of specials?
I have been a customer of field and flower for over a year and the quality of the meat received has been excellent! My recent Christmas order was superb, we particularly loved the sous vide turkey and the pigs in blankets.
Always excellent, thankyou.
My family loved the gammon! I loved the crab! And making the pigs in blankets took longer than it did to eat them! Delicious! Everything was delicious, great quality.
Thanks F&F for my excellent Christmas order, all the products, as usual, were excellent. The Rib of Beef was the show stopper, our neighbours were very impressed. Keep up the good work. (Hornchurch Essex)
Delivery reasonable and reliable! All the items came cold and well packaged. The turkey was beauty. Cooked well and was delish... trimmings were fantastic as always!
Wonderful food, wonderful service!
Wonderful free range duck and beef, best of all is the booklet that comes with the meat on how to prepare and cook it! We had great meals with our Christmas meats from field&flower many thanks 😊
We ordered Turkey Breast and Gammon as our main meat dishes. My wife followed the enclosed ( with box) cooking instructions and the meat was cooked very, very well. It was extremely good meat and we fully enjoyed every mouthful both hot and cold.
We've been receiving deliveries from field & flower fortnightly for over two years. We're always happy with the quality of the food and the range of products available, on the odd occasion that we eat supermarket meat you can instantly tell the difference! We also love knowing which farms our food has come from, and knowing that the animals are cared for to the highest standard and reared sustainably.
Service and products excellent and never disappointed by anything in our regular orders. Completely hooked since they started the business
Wonderful meat from our field and flower Christmas order. The sous vide turkey succulent, the honey and clove ham delicious, pigs in blankets and stuffing ball great as always!
The products we receive are of excellent quality and reliably delivered
Never disappointed 💕
Everything in my Christmas box was absolutely delicious. There was even a recipe for giblet gravy which turned out to be the best gravy ever. I will definitely be ordering again next year. Thank you so much
Excellent quality; however I was disappointed the giblets were not included with the turkey.
I have used field & flower for many years now and am consistently pleased with the excellent quality of their products and the brilliant attitude towards high welfare, local produce. Excellent - keep up the amazing work. It makes such a difference. Thank you 😊
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 1,674 reviews