field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Beautiful succulent chicken and steaks are full of flavour. Cannot fault the meat at all.
Excellent products and value.
My partner and I subscribed with Field and Flower at the start of the pandemic. The main idea was to get easy access to good quality meat during the lockdown. Sustainability and good conditions of farming were unegotiable or we would go vegetarian. A year on and we are still super happy with our decision and Field and Flower's service. The quality of the meat is amazing, the variety and prices great and with good planning we get our monthly supply of meat in each order. We have not bought any meat product from any other shop since we started our subscription and we don't see this changing soon.
We love our deliveries! The food is absolutely superb and the delivery itself is always on time.
The service is excellent, the meat and fish are excellent. At 86 y.of age I sometimes struggle finding a recipe as I buy cuts of meat I have never cooked before. I am not a great lover of fish however your salmon has converted me. Your Stilton and beef burgers are a favorite with my son and I.
What can I say...beautiful delicious meat. I can also finally buy cuts that are not easy to find, like cheeks or pig trotters. I grew up eating my grandma chicken and eggs, and once a year the pig was butchered and each and every part was used. Now I only buy your meat guys! Thank you!
Enjoy opening the box and tasting the lovely tasty food in the box . Get lots of compliments for my cooking but it is the quality of the food that counts .
We'll meat again... We look forward to our F & F box arriving every two weeks and are never disappointed by the quality of the contents. If there was a pecking order of favourites we'd choose the whole chickens which are full of flavour. Keep them coming!
We really love our meat box from Field and Flower. I grew up in a small village in the Yorkshire Dales where all of our meat came from local farms and this feels just the same. Unfortunately because of my demanding job I often can’t make it to a butcher’s but this solves our problem. We love the fennel sausages, our roast chickens and the bavette steaks! Thanks so much.
Fresh well packed fresh homegrown
A great selection to choose from every month, always superb quality and excellent service.
An excellent service but I sometimes have difficulty with the website. John Reynolds
Hi John, thank you for your 5 star review 😁 If you ever need any help with the website, please feel free to get in touch with us on hello@fieldandflower.co.uk or by calling 0203 735 8005 and we will be more than happy to help. Best wishes, Anna
Started slightly difficult with insisted bi weekly deliveries but moved to monthly and working well. Only issue with quality was bone chicken a few months ago having lots of sinew. More recently better but rarely have boned chicken.
Yes it is more expensive than supermarket produce but the old adage prevails - you get what you pay for! We have used throughout the pandemic and have never been let down with quality or the reliability of delivery. Everything arrives cold packed . You can taste the difference!
Excellent quality produce. Occasionally some lines are small in size/weight so not practical for a large family. The 'use by date' on my order in January were all short so unfortunately I had to freeze the meat/poultry. I had emailed at the time but had no response, can only assume that people resources are short in the current climate. The Field & Flower experience however is a good one! Thank you.
I have just had my 10th delivery the meat is of a fantastic quality package very well ready to go into the freezer a great range to choose from including fresh fish I originally went on to by beef cheeks now I use for butter fish meat etc I give the whole experience 10/10 including the sales team
Great service, excellent meat, fantastic range. Something to suit all budgets.
Really delicious easy to cook products! I’m a convert... ditched the supermarket meat and fish.
Excellent quality meat, very tasty and can definitely tell the difference from supermarket meat. I find the subscription and delivery super flexible depending on my needs from week to week, and the price really reasonable, Support British Farmers!!
Field & Flower provide organic meat and other products such as charcuterie, deli and dairy. All products are locally sourced. I use them as they align with my ethical outlook on eating and also for the convenience of having a box delivery.
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,414 reviews