F.Hinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend F.Hinds
Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read F.Hinds Reviews
Lady serving was very helpful and knowledgeable. Gave good advice. Very pleasant transaction. Will definitely use f. Hinds in the future.
(Wrexham) - Posted 4 hours ago
Staff in my local store couldn't of been more helpful. Very friendly and nothing was too much trouble
(Havant) - Posted 10 hours ago
Quote for repair very expensive
(Letchworth Garden City) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent Service.
(Yeovil) - Posted 4 days ago
Replacement of our wedding rings, as one had broken (33 years - so no major complaint) and the other one was too small - No idea where the extra weight came from! The service at the Bracknell branch was fantastic and no pressure to buy. Very impressed.
(Bracknell) - Posted 5 days ago
We have bought from F.Hinds for many years during which we have received excellent service. Staff have always had time to provide advice on purchases and the repair service provided has be invaluable to us.
(Norwich) - Posted 5 days ago
Very happy with the service received
(Basildon) - Posted 1 week ago
received very efficient service from a very knowledgeable, well mannered member of the sales tram
Still haven’t received a ring I purchased in February
(Cambridge) - Posted 1 week ago
Service was friendly & efficient. A very warm welcome
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service and very helpful staff. I had a few questions regarding a neckless purchased and all were answered very quickly and it showed the staff knew the product details very well.
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 1 week ago
I have found the staff always very helpfu. Which makes shopping for jewellery extra special.
The service my son and I received was excellent.
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 1 week ago
The service has been brilliant. Didn't have what I wanted in stock so having it delivered. Staff have kept me up to date the whole way.
(Patchway) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great helpful service
(Bletchley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
O firma foarte buna.
(Hounslow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good service. Telephoned me when my click and collect was ready.
(Yate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The Colleagues are very nice people and they made me feel welcome when I purchased my Watches. Very happy with my Shopping experience.
(Basildon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Staff always friendly and helpful.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I had a good laugh with the gentleman that works there, he was very polite and friendly, he made my day especially now with all this madness.
(Hastings) - Posted 2 weeks ago