F.Hinds Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend F.Hinds
customer service
"I found the staff extremely welcoming and informative and came away with a nice watch. I have shopped at Hinds for many years and have always received excellent Service. Thank you"
(New Malden) - Posted 9 minutes ago
"Found staff at the Boscombe store very friendly helpful & patient."
(Bournemouth) - Posted 4 hours ago
"F.Hinds is a great place to shop for all collectible items and jewelers. Staff are always very helpful and friendly. And the go above and upon to help the customers out."
(Weymouth) - Posted 13 hours ago
"Customer service at hinds is always good at Cirencester in Gloucestershire This review is sended to you by myself Mr Simon ponting Regards Simon ponting"
(Cirencester) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Despite being over-run with a shop refurbishment going , I received excellent service................."
(Yeovil) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Quick service product OK but web info not complete so had to ask in store and was able to get information I required in store. Shame more info should be available on line. Bought product which is fine."
(Clacton-on-Sea) - Posted 20 hours ago
"Very friendly, and very helpful, the girls went the extra mile."
(Ramsgate) - Posted 22 hours ago
"When I visit my local store I find the staff to be always so helpful and very friendly, the store has excellent value for money gifts and jewlery."
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very good staff most helpful got to buy things"
(Crawley) - Posted 1 day ago
"I was served by Rose, she was very helpful,knowledgable and courteous, a credit to the business."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 day ago
"Friendly, helpful staff"
(Sittingbourne) - Posted 1 day ago
"Wonderful customer service awaits any customer going into F.Hinds. Competitive prices and good quality merchandise keeps your head on a swivel. I walked out there my wallet lighter but a smile on my face knowing I have bought the perfect item."
(Burton Upon Trent) - Posted 1 day ago
"Got some really lovely earrings for myself and my little girl for my wedding. Fabulous price and lovely service from the member of staff aswell."
(Manchester) - Posted 1 day ago
"Friendly staff very helpful and found exactly what I wanted for my husband for our silver wedding anniversary on Valentine's day"
(Ashford) - Posted 2 days ago
"Easy ordering process with nothing to pay upfront to reserve item. Ready to collect within 2 hours. Polite and chatty store service and watch looked exactly as it did on the web page. Great transaction all round."
(Crystal Peaks) - Posted 2 days ago
"F hinds for bargain finds and reasonable prices."
(Sheffield) - Posted 2 days ago
"Price is very high for change battery, and Also no guarantee at all, anyway I feel disappointed. Hope not to deal with F.HINDS again."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Alaa. Sorry to hear you are unhappy with our battery prices. Batteries start from only £8.95 which is one of the cheapest prices on the high street. Thanks JH
"Well all I can say is not only the items are beautiful and tempting to buy, but the manager in the Bradford branch is so knowledgeable and gave me options what to buy when I only went into store to look around. Thanks Becks for your customers service."
(Bradford) - Posted 2 days ago