F.Hinds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend F.Hinds
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service
"F. Hinds is always my first call when shopping for jewellery items, the staff in Swansea are extremely helpful and friendly and the quality products are reasonably priced with regular promotional offers !"
(Swansea) - Posted 1 hour ago
"Great knowledgeable and friendly service"
(Patchway) - Posted 9 hours ago
"The customer assistant was very friendly helpful and polite. I paid with a gift card which had 5p left on it and she suggested I buy a carrier bag as I was just going to leave the 5p"
(Gillingham) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Friendly and helpful service. Thanks"
(Chesterfield) - Posted 9 hours ago
"From start to finish, from my outside gazing to getting the ring beautifully boxed and wrapped up it's been such a lovely exciting happy experience for me and my girlfriend, trying on different designs and getting the proper size the staff have been very polite and helpful! Very pleased."
(Torquay) - Posted 9 hours ago
"the staff at f hinds clacton was very very helpful me and my partner was looking for an engagement ring and the staff was very very very polite and helpful. many thanks"
(Clacton-on-Sea) - Posted 11 hours ago
"Always helpful and usually find what I want."
(Hastings) - Posted 12 hours ago
"The staff member was lovely and polite. And great offer on buy one get one half price!"
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Great value for money on the products customer service was excellent they were very knowledgeable"
(Bradford) - Posted 13 hours ago
"Very good service"
(Hinckley) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Excellent Service"
(London) - Posted 14 hours ago
"The lady that helped us in store was friendly informative and even recommended going elsewhere to check a quote for a personal engraving after giving us the price. we opted to go for the engraving in house because we trusted her professionalism over the competitor she recommended, i could only suggest updating the till software as paying felt like a lengthy process."
(Crawley) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Made an enquiry on Saturday the item was delivered on Wednesday for viewing. Purchased a a beautifully crafted piece on Wednesday. Great service and lovely jewellery."
(Weymouth) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Very helpful assistant who gave me exactly what I wanted and a voucher for the next time I shop. Thanks."
(Fleet) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Excellent customer service. Beautiful jewelry for a good price, big choice of rings, chains, watches and earrings. Everyone may choose something for himself or as a gift. I recommend Hinds, I was very pleased with shopping there."
(Bournemouth) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Very nice helpful staff."
(Bracknell) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Enjoyable experience and welcoming too. very helpful staff efficient and polite."
(Braintree) - Posted 18 hours ago
"Excellent service fast and very friendly"
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Staff was amazing, very friendly and very helpful. Didn't even have to wait long to get help even though it was abit busy in there."
(Braintree) - Posted 20 hours ago
"Good service very pleased"
(Manchester) - Posted 1 day ago