F.Hinds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend F.Hinds
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service
"My little boy had his ear pierced and they made him feel so relaxed"
(Telford) - Posted 16 minutes ago
"My special order engagement ring arrived at the earliest of the predicted dates, when I picked it up there was a problem with my bank,their fault, your staff were most discrete in the hour I spent in store sorting it out. They helped make what is a special moment not become a bad memory. Thank the 2 ladies at the Ashford outlet store for me."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service my daughter choose a ring and they ordered one to measure, communicating well throughout the service to delivery."
(Torquay) - Posted 1 hour ago
"Wonderful service by the shop sales team. Felt very welcome and I was certainly looked after well during the decision making process of choosing the watch. I left a very happy customer and will 1000% recommend F. Hinds jewellers over online sites such as watchshop, as I’ve had such awful customer service with them. KEEP THE HIGH STREET ALIVE"
(Worthing) - Posted 2 hours ago
"Lovely choice of good quality jewellery at fair prices!"
(Braintree) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Went in to Hinds for a ring on line ..but came out of Hinds with a better ring ..I love it ..and its unusual too"
(Great Yarmouth) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Went in to replace a watch battery and left with a new watch! Very helpful and polite service from the young man sales person Thank you."
(Worthing) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Very helpful in Ramsgate shop it’s a great shop with lots of lovely things"
(Ramsgate) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Very curtious staff but shop not open bang on time"
(Worthing) - Posted 7 hours ago
"Very helpful and professional staff , friendly and extremely approachable, when high recommend , a big thank you to the staff at queensgate Peterborough"
(Peterborough) - Posted 7 hours ago
"I went into a few jewellers in search of a birthday gift for myself. As I didn't have much to spend, none of the assistants in any of the shops were helpful or welcoming. The I realised that of all the shops I'd bought jewellery from over the years, the one I came back to was F.Hinds. I went back again and I'm glad I did. I felt welcomed and the quality and prices are second to none. Truly the only shop I will ever go to if I want to buy any jewellery for myself or my family."
(Cambridge) - Posted 8 hours ago
"I have always found Hinds to give good, prompt and friendly service. They are knowledgeable on their products and all other aspects of Jewelry. It is also within my price bracket and give good value for money. Thank you"
(Cowley) - Posted 8 hours ago
"Received great customer service whilst in-store."
(Bradford) - Posted 9 hours ago
"I went and had my ears pierced with one of the Hinds stores and my previous piercing were not straight so the women who was piercing my ears helped make sure the second piercings where going to be straight. Amazing service"
(Weymouth) - Posted 10 hours ago
"Excellent polite service,"
(Weymouth) - Posted 10 hours ago
"Very nice friendly staff"
(Sittingbourne) - Posted 14 hours ago
"I received help from the sales lady soon after I arrived there. The sales assistant was very helpful and produced a choice of earrings for me to choose from and it wasn't that long since I arrived that I made my purchase. I was offered insurance for my purchase to which I agreed. All in all a very happy customer."
(Slough) - Posted 19 hours ago
"The ladies in the Gloucester store are always very helpful."
(Gloucester) - Posted 21 hours ago
"Really friendly and helpful staff in both your Bexhill and Hastings branches"
(Hastings) - Posted 1 day ago
"Staff in your Huddersfield Kingsgate store were polite friendly and very helpful. They were able to help with my query immediately and mended the watch I brought in straight away."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 day ago