F.Hinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend F.Hinds
Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Read F.Hinds Reviews
I bought two watches in store today for my sons despite social distancing we were still given a great experience and all staff were wearing appropriate PPE and cleaning the store thoroughly. We felt safe and welcomed and our purchase are fabulous.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 5 hours ago
First visit 11th Sept excellent service, I came away very impressed. Today I have some less complementary observations. 1. Watch sent away for a battery, due date back 22nd Sept, left it until today 25th to go to store. Watch not back. My observation if we are customer centric and in view of the fact due to covid sales business I assume is slow. So when watch not back 22nd, sales staff could of established revised date & then made a quick courtesy call to advice new date, I would have been impressed and it would have avoided an hour round wasted journey, use of petrol and paying parking. 2. Collected a second watch I did not have it’s box, it’s an expensive watch - asked for plastic bag or something to wrap around watch to protect the watch, nothing was available. I found this most disappointing a small bag or tissue paper - really anything. Instead I had to find a tissue hankie in my bag. These are small things but in this dire climate it will be those companies that go the extra mile that will come out winning. Sorry this is such a moan but my two experiences in your store were on opposite sides of the satisfaction scale. Please accept this in the vain it is sent, constructive feedback. I know it is a tough time for everyone working in retail, stores do not yet have full staffing back, we are all stressed with our current situation. Kind regards, Pauline Woods
(Crawley) - Posted 6 hours ago
The store assistant was very professional and dealt with my query first class and I left the store very impressed.
The staff were very pleasant and were prompt in dealing with my purchase Would use this store again.Thanks!!
(Scunthorpe) - Posted 6 hours ago
Was very helpful in finding what I needed
(Cardiff) - Posted 8 hours ago
Watch batteries replaced with no problems. Friendly and helpful service from assistants
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 8 hours ago
Great service!
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 8 hours ago
Excellent
(Hounslow) - Posted 9 hours ago
Very friendly helpful staff. I have bought different items of jewellery over many years.
(Manchester) - Posted 10 hours ago
Great staff very welcoming went in for a baby gift and ended up with a beautiful 1/2ct diamond ring
(Ashford) - Posted 10 hours ago
Very good service, nice products, shop could be bigger
(Cambridge) - Posted 11 hours ago
The staff in the store in Letchworth were very helpful and gave me time to peruse all the items I liked. Very professional and helpful.
(Letchworth Garden City) - Posted 11 hours ago
Excellent choices, very happy and helpful staff
(Boston) - Posted 13 hours ago
They were friendly, helpful, efficient and items a good price.
The store was covid 19 aware only 2 people in store at a time, hand gel provided and screens up.
(Telford) - Posted 13 hours ago
The lady was very helpful.
Friendly staff with slick efficient service!
(Carmarthen) - Posted 1 day ago
Pleasant staff and friendly stress free clean environment made shopping there pleasurable
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 1 day ago
Ordered on line. Helpful staff when I collected from store.
(Ashford) - Posted 1 day ago
The service was very good and lots of information which I likedp
(Patchway) - Posted 1 day ago
Disappointed that the product I had chosen to try and decided to buy didnt portray the original price ..The lady had to call all sorts of people before she could sell it to me..your website doesn’t work properly when viewing items,. I felt like a criminal in store.
(Wellingborough) - Posted 1 day ago