F.Hinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend F.Hinds
Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Read F.Hinds Reviews
Assistant extremely , polite, helpful and friendly. (Banbury Branch, in Castle Quay). The lady whom assisted us was very attentive, informative and knowledgeable and we were very happy with the service we received. We left the store very happy customers and would definitely visit this branch again.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
Always a friendly and efficient service provided by experienced staff.
(Stroud) - Posted 1 month ago
I ordered a ring as a gift for my wife from F.Hinds in Braintree. Unfortunately, this was just before the total lockdown due to the Coronavirus. To complicate things, I used a large amount of shopping vouchers to purchase the ring but the staff were all very patient and understanding as this process took a while to complete. I was told that the ring needed to be transferred from another branch and would in store during the first week of April.
Before the ring arrived at Braintree, all the branches were shut down due to the virus, which meant unfortunately, I couldn't collect it. I contacted the on-line Customer Services and asked if they could find out if the ring had left the original branch or was it in transit. I also asked if it was possible to get the ring re-directed to my home address as there is no idea when the shops would be allowed to open.
I received an e-mail from Customer Services to say they had located the ring and had arranged to have it re-directed.
Great service from all, from those at the branch and the Customer Services department.
(Braintree) - Posted 1 month ago
Found staff at F. Hinds to be very pleasant and helpful when picking my watch and was happy to pay insurance as extra.
(Redditch) - Posted 1 month ago
Lady serving was very helpful and knowledgeable. Gave good advice. Very pleasant transaction. Will definitely use f. Hinds in the future.
(Wrexham) - Posted 1 month ago
Staff in my local store couldn't of been more helpful. Very friendly and nothing was too much trouble
(Havant) - Posted 1 month ago
Quote for repair very expensive
(Letchworth Garden City) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent Service.
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 month ago
Replacement of our wedding rings, as one had broken (33 years - so no major complaint) and the other one was too small - No idea where the extra weight came from! The service at the Bracknell branch was fantastic and no pressure to buy. Very impressed.
(Bracknell) - Posted 1 month ago
We have bought from F.Hinds for many years during which we have received excellent service. Staff have always had time to provide advice on purchases and the repair service provided has be invaluable to us.
(Norwich) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy with the service received
(Basildon) - Posted 1 month ago
received very efficient service from a very knowledgeable, well mannered member of the sales tram
Still haven’t received a ring I purchased in February
(Cambridge) - Posted 1 month ago
Service was friendly & efficient. A very warm welcome
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service and very helpful staff. I had a few questions regarding a neckless purchased and all were answered very quickly and it showed the staff knew the product details very well.
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 2 months ago
I have found the staff always very helpfu.
Which makes shopping for jewellery extra special.
The service my son and I received was excellent.
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 2 months ago
The service has been brilliant. Didn't have what I wanted in stock so having it delivered. Staff have kept me up to date the whole way.
(Patchway) - Posted 2 months ago