Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"After sending my samples to you I was told that the lab analysis was not available due to building work so didn't receive a full report, only that there was E.coli present. It was not the service I paid for in my opinion !"
Hi Fraser

The lab refurbishment work has been completed now so we have twice the capacity and a new more efficient workflow, unfortunately, there was no access that weekend to perform the TVC analysis. The lab should have sent a bottle to resample for the TVCs, since you didn't get what you paid for I will partially refund for the microbial potability.

Ben - Marketing Manager
"a catalogue of issues and miscommunications - i would never use FeedWater again"
Hi Clive

I have had a look into your order and it looks like issues were down to instructions not being followed properly. Water analysis is a very customer involved product where issues & delays can arise if customers don't send the samples back with paperwork. I believe we still managed to get results to you well within the stated 7-10 day lead time. We continuously listen to customers to try and improve the process, if you have any feedback on how we could make the process easier for you please let us know.

Ben - Marketing Manager
"Generally a good service"
"A service you can tailor to your own needs, clear pricing and instructions, results by email"
"First time sourcing a microbiological analysis. Great communication, great instructions and best of all effortless! 👍🏻"
"The follow up explanation"
"Quick results to my water test and an easy company to deal with. Will definitely use again."
"We have found Feedwater Ltd Professional and very efficient and have every confidence in recommending their services."
"Prompt efficient"
"Webshop is an easy process to follow."
"A very professional testing and results service."
"Very professional in there approach and excellent service highly recommend and will use again."
"Service was as expected and quoted timescales was met But one of three samples was lost by Feedwater and not analysed. Note I have not received a credit note for this. tTest would better if the Ph was also reported but I new this was not included at time of order."
Hi Robert, I believe this problem has been rectified now and was down to miscommunication. Our apologies, we should have recontacted you to follow up on this.

Regards

Ben
"They helped us to deliver our services at short notice, providing professional assistance."
"They did what they said they would when they said they would promptly!"
"A very professional and prompt service. They even contacted me to confirm a couple of details which I had not made entirely clear."
"Excellent service and good communication after."
"it did what was expected and what paid for"
"Re. Swimming Pool Bacteria Testing - The testing kit always arrive promptly, and the results a few days after sending the sample back. A great "does what it says on the tin" service. Thank you West Wales Canine Hydrotherapy, Carmarthen"
"Helpful advice provided and clear & concise instructions provided with product received"
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 188 reviews