Feedwater Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd
Read Feedwater Ltd Reviews

About Feedwater Ltd:

Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy
Good service thanks
It was a bit tricky trying to find the product l required. But once it was found the process for ordering was ok the delivery or carriage charge was nearly as much as the product which was the down side. Maybe if you get regular visits as l do it would be nicer if the engineers visiting could deliver and save the carriage charge.
Hi Nicholas

I agree charges for shipping chemical are high especially if it is just 10Kg you require, unfortunately, chemicals can only be sent by certain couriers which charge handsomely for the privilege! We are currently reviewing the layout of the website to make it easier - as the webshop matures it makes sense to mould the site around it, hopefully it will be more intuitive in the future for you.

Regards

Ben Parkinson
Marketing Manager
Great customer service and patient advice about taking and sending a water sample for testing
Very prompt service and very easy to use
Very prompt delivery of items, helpful customer service/ technical staff.
All round good experience dealing with Feedwater, would definitely use again.
Very helpful and knowledgable. Their team helped to point us in the right direction for the test we needed and helped us to interpret that result and formulate a solution too. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and follow up advice on how to treat without trying to sell me their service.
The Feedwater site was very easy to use and we received an excellent service from the company
There was no interpretation of the results for a layman, one would need to be a chemist to understand the significance of them. I had to call the lab for an explanation. I chose feedwater because the website suggests tests are done in-house, but then I discover some aren't and have been significantly delayed. I'm unimpressed by this service.
Hi Robin

Apologies you have experienced a delay, I believe there is a broken piece of equipment required for some chemical parameters which puts this out of our control. We have two onsite labs but certain parameters are tested by our partner lab so we can offer more complete and valuable packages, I believe Mykal provided advanced warning there would be a delay.

As for interpretation, this was for the micro-analysis, not chemistry, you can see a rundown on interpreting results on the product page where you bought the product but we are in the process of modifying the system whereby it sends out an FAQ pdf along with the results. UKAS rules limit what we can put on the result certificates themselves so no interpretation would have been allowed, we know some customers like to speak to us about their results so this is being worked on as a value added service plus it will also save the lab time so win-win.

Kind Regards, Ben - Marketing Manager
Excellent service, couldn't have been more helpful. Would highly recommend this Company.
After sending my samples to you I was told that the lab analysis was not available due to building work so didn't receive a full report, only that there was E.coli present.
It was not the service I paid for in my opinion !
Hi Fraser

The lab refurbishment work has been completed now so we have twice the capacity and a new more efficient workflow, unfortunately, there was no access that weekend to perform the TVC analysis. The lab should have sent a bottle to resample for the TVCs, since you didn't get what you paid for I will partially refund for the microbial potability.

Ben - Marketing Manager
a catalogue of issues and miscommunications - i would never use FeedWater again
Hi Clive

I have had a look into your order and it looks like issues were down to instructions not being followed properly. Water analysis is a very customer involved product where issues & delays can arise if customers don't send the samples back with paperwork. I believe we still managed to get results to you well within the stated 7-10 day lead time. We continuously listen to customers to try and improve the process, if you have any feedback on how we could make the process easier for you please let us know.

Ben - Marketing Manager
Generally a good service
A service you can tailor to your own needs, clear pricing and instructions, results by email
First time sourcing a microbiological analysis.
Great communication, great instructions and best of all effortless! 👍🏻
The follow up explanation
Quick results to my water test and an easy company to deal with. Will definitely use again.
We have found Feedwater Ltd Professional and very efficient and have every confidence
in recommending their services.
Prompt efficient
Webshop is an easy process to follow.
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 198 reviews