Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Click Here

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"Very good and prompt service"
"I recently made a purchase from feedwater. Prior to the purchase, I need to call for some technical advice and found feedwater to be very helpful. I would recommend."
"Hi Ben, Thank you for getting in touch. I have been using feedwater for 30 month now. For 2 years everything was brilliant but recently things seem to go wrong a lot. In October I send a legionella sample Which was forgotten to run at the lab. At christmas I ordered some Water analysis tests they took a while to come and then one test kit was missing. And when I send my January sample in the test results got emailed to somebody else and I just found out because I chased them up. So not sure what's going on at feedwater but something is not right. Kind regards, Susanne"
"My neighbours and I have assumed responsibility for our private water supply. Following an inspection by the local authority a requirement was made that the system should be sterilised. Researching this I came across the Feedwater website and found a wealth of useful information as well as a shop with the required chemicals to safely carry out the required work. The purchase of the chemicals was easy, the guide to safely use them excellent. The reason for four stars is that the speed of delivery was slow given the carriage price paid."
"Package arrived promptly, as yet not used"
"Very prompt delivery of items, helpful customer service/ technical staff. All round good experience dealing with Feedwater, would definitely use again."
"Generally a good service"
"We have found Feedwater Ltd Professional and very efficient and have every confidence in recommending their services."
"Prompt efficient"
"A very professional and prompt service. They even contacted me to confirm a couple of details which I had not made entirely clear."
"it did what was expected and what paid for"
"EASY TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND"
"Clear details for customers to carry out treatment procedures"
"good service, prompt delivery."
"Provided what i ordered"
"They delivered what was ordered. Thanks"
They sure did.
"Our experience was fair, initial order had not been sorted out. I needed to ring after a couple of weeks as we didn't hear anything, once I made telephone contact the process ran smoothly, sample bottle arrived, I sent test off and certificate was sent in email two weeks later. very straight forward and no time consuming paper work to be completed. overall experience good."
Thank you for your review Minacsi, I understand your first sample kit went missing in the post and a second was sent out which did arrive promptly. I am pleased to hear the analysis process ran smoothly and you had a good experience from that point onwards.
"This is the second time I have used them The first purchase of the service worked as described in terms of delivery, return and results being delivered."
Great to see you returning, thanks for choosing Feedwater
"The format was simple and exactly what we required at this stage."
"The Feedwater testing service is reliably good. However we had a problem with the courier they used to collect the sample which caused a domino effect of issues and cost us extra money. Not good. I wasn't going to leave a review frankly as I have had good service in the past, but they have badgered me for a response so at the third time of asking here I am writing it...."
Thank you for the review Philip, we have indeed suffered set backs with the courier collections, we are now trialling sending out prepaid Special Delivery packs to cut down on potential issues in getting samples back to us next day. Our apologies you experienced this problem and hopefully we have a working resolution now. And apologies for badgering you for a review!

Ben Parkinson