Feedwater Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd
Read Feedwater Ltd Reviews

About Feedwater Ltd:

Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy
I'm sure the professional service - testing of water - must be very good since they have got various badges, but the web site is not easy to navigate for someone (like me) who doesnt know what they are doing. Our mortgage company just said we'd got to get "a report from the local water authority confirming the quality of your private water supply is acceptable." Everyone at the local authority was off doing other things and said they couldnt deal with it for two working weeks...... Anyway, I plumped for the £90 job and it seems that was what was wanted....well they haven't rejected it, yet. The kit comes with an addressed envelope but neither we nor our friendly neighbourhood post office could work out which was the address. I think it was paid for next day delivery but it took two days to arrive at the lab so it wasn't just us.
Outstanding customer service
A very efficient company in taking my order, delivering the kit and conducting the test. I also needed to install a filter and I was able to receive telephone advice for what product I needed
I'm pleased with the set up you have, I used to drive 45 miles round trip to a Eurofins collection point, you set up and service exceeds theirs.
Excellent service
Used same test kit for 20 years its just what I need
Ordered the relevant testing kit and collected samples sent to lab and certificate and results returned very good service and
First test from them.
Easy to follow instructions
Prompt test result .
I will use them again.
Instructions easy to follow and efficient service
An amazing service from initial enquiry, through to sample delivery, analysis and follow-up. Exceptional insight and support, cannot recommend enough.
You have been helpful previously and quick on delivery.

JohnSylvestermill@btinternet.com
A simple and straight forward way to carry out Legionella test.
We have started using Polytan 4C on the firetube boiler of an old steamship and found it excellent at reducing scaling and deposits. The full examination each winter is showing the benefits.
Feedwater Ltd 5 star review on 28th April 2019
Excellent Service
Well informed and knowledgible staff with good unbiased advise . A pleasure to deal with - Many Thanks
Very good service, quick and easy
The whole water testing process at my offices was simple to do yourself from start to finish.

Self instructions were clear and consistent & the process saved me money not having to instruct a 3rd party to come in.

Highly recommended.
Excellent service. Friendly helper (didn't get his name) Fast service, precise results. Would definitely use again and recommend
Very pleased with the staff and their knowledge great service
Brilliant service. Easy to order the testing kit, came quickly and was easy to use. Testing was really quick and laboratory staff couldn't help enough! Highly recommended!
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 198 reviews