Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Click Here

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"Ordered the relevant testing kit and collected samples sent to lab and certificate and results returned very good service and"
"Not impressed. I was told that it would be OK take the sample on a Saturday, as the property is a holiday let. It caught the Saturday post & should have been delivered on the Monday but did not arrive until the Tuesday. The pre printed address label did not appear to have a post code on it, which is probably why it arrived late. No explanation for this omission has been received. As a consequence of all this they have suggested that I may wish to have the analysis done again as the original one may be compromised due to the delay. Presumably for another £80 as no offer has been made."
Hello,

I have taken a look into your order and can see that results were sent on the 11th of September noting the delay may cause a deviation in results; however, the analysis was still UKAS accredited and showed the presence of Coliforms which needs to be addressed. Note their presence would not be as an effect of the sample age.

Sampling should not be taken on a Saturday for potable samples, the lab does not recommend this. If you were told this was OK the person should have informed you the results would be 'deviated'. But in case you have received bad advice the resample would be free and if you have the royal mail receipt you could also claim the full cost of the analysis as they failed to provide you with the promised Special Delivery service.

For the time being, we recommend you resample after cleaning & flushing your outlets to establish whether the result is indicative of contamination or and unclean outlet.

Please contact me on ben.parkinson@feedwater.co.uk to arrange this.

Regards

Ben
"First test from them. Easy to follow instructions Prompt test result . I will use them again."
"Instructions easy to follow and efficient service"
"We have called you four times to get our online login sorted out and we have no idea on the status of our last sample we sent in . We like your system but the customer service is poor."
Thank you for your review John, to log in click on the My Account button on the top bar of the website, if you need to reset your password you can do it from here.

Your results will not be available from the web site account but will be emailed to you upon completion, Legionella samples take 10 days to culture but no (early) news is good news as positive results are reported early.

Once the lab has received a sample you should receive an automatic email to say the sample has been booked in, if this did not happen please let me know as this was a feature requested by many customers.

Please contact me on ben.parkinson@feedwater.co.uk

Regards

Ben
"An amazing service from initial enquiry, through to sample delivery, analysis and follow-up. Exceptional insight and support, cannot recommend enough."
"You have been helpful previously and quick on delivery. Thank you JohnSylvestermill@btinternet.com"
"A simple and straight forward way to carry out Legionella test."
"Very good and prompt service"
"We have started using Polytan 4C on the firetube boiler of an old steamship and found it excellent at reducing scaling and deposits. The full examination each winter is showing the benefits."
"Excellent Service"
"Well informed and knowledgible staff with good unbiased advise . A pleasure to deal with - Many Thanks"
"I recently made a purchase from feedwater. Prior to the purchase, I need to call for some technical advice and found feedwater to be very helpful. I would recommend."
"Very good service, quick and easy"
"The whole water testing process at my offices was simple to do yourself from start to finish. Self instructions were clear and consistent & the process saved me money not having to instruct a 3rd party to come in. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service. Friendly helper (didn't get his name) Fast service, precise results. Would definitely use again and recommend"
"Very pleased with the staff and their knowledge great service"
"Hi Ben, Thank you for getting in touch. I have been using feedwater for 30 month now. For 2 years everything was brilliant but recently things seem to go wrong a lot. In October I send a legionella sample Which was forgotten to run at the lab. At christmas I ordered some Water analysis tests they took a while to come and then one test kit was missing. And when I send my January sample in the test results got emailed to somebody else and I just found out because I chased them up. So not sure what's going on at feedwater but something is not right. Kind regards, Susanne"
"Brilliant service. Easy to order the testing kit, came quickly and was easy to use. Testing was really quick and laboratory staff couldn't help enough! Highly recommended!"
"Great customer-orientated service and excellent response to the PO difficulties that UK business must face. Recommended!"
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 190 reviews