Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"I recently made a purchase from feedwater. Prior to the purchase, I need to call for some technical advice and found feedwater to be very helpful. I would recommend."
"Very good service, quick and easy"
"The whole water testing process at my offices was simple to do yourself from start to finish. Self instructions were clear and consistent & the process saved me money not having to instruct a 3rd party to come in. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service. Friendly helper (didn't get his name) Fast service, precise results. Would definitely use again and recommend"
"Very pleased with the staff and their knowledge great service"
"Hi Ben, Thank you for getting in touch. I have been using feedwater for 30 month now. For 2 years everything was brilliant but recently things seem to go wrong a lot. In October I send a legionella sample Which was forgotten to run at the lab. At christmas I ordered some Water analysis tests they took a while to come and then one test kit was missing. And when I send my January sample in the test results got emailed to somebody else and I just found out because I chased them up. So not sure what's going on at feedwater but something is not right. Kind regards, Susanne"
"Brilliant service. Easy to order the testing kit, came quickly and was easy to use. Testing was really quick and laboratory staff couldn't help enough! Highly recommended!"
"Great customer-orientated service and excellent response to the PO difficulties that UK business must face. Recommended!"
"My neighbours and I have assumed responsibility for our private water supply. Following an inspection by the local authority a requirement was made that the system should be sterilised. Researching this I came across the Feedwater website and found a wealth of useful information as well as a shop with the required chemicals to safely carry out the required work. The purchase of the chemicals was easy, the guide to safely use them excellent. The reason for four stars is that the speed of delivery was slow given the carriage price paid."
"Excellent service - will be looking to use you on a quarterly basis. Thank you."
"Clear and fast response for water sampling ! Have used for fours years now."
"Very easy to use, such a simple process, accurate results at a good price."
"Very detailed report on my water samples - would use them again if i needed too."
"Quick, efficient and straight forward to deal with"
"Good service and quick delivery. Results very useful and a comprehensive selection available that are easy to order! Bit pricey though"
"Always had good service from Feedwater. Would definitely recommend"
"Very helpful at first contact, good product knowledge and pointed me in the right direction, rapid quotation and order and delivered on time and in good sturdy packaging. All fitted and working keeping the drinking water of a large assisted living community safe. Nice working with you."
"Fast efficient service from order to results , simple to use and also easy to send off in the prepaid bag."
"Package arrived promptly, as yet not used"
"Very efficient!"