Feedwater Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

How would you rate Feedwater Ltd?

Julian
Verified Buyer

Efficient, simple sampling procedure and labelling together with good packaging and post paid return envelopes for analysis.
Paul

EASY TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND
Paul
Verified Buyer

Feedwater Ltd response and replying to emails was first class and were extremely helpful.
Verified Buyer

Clear details for customers to carry out treatment procedures
Joanne
Verified Buyer

Excellent service at all times, very professional would definitely recommend
Heath

Extremely efficient!!
Dot
Verified Buyer

Great service, prompt response.
Danielle
Verified Buyer

Great service, very helpful!
David
Verified Buyer

This is a very efficient service-quick and professional.Only slight criticism is the switchboard-sort of lets the rest of it down a bit.
Verified Buyer

good service, prompt delivery.
Edward
Verified Buyer

We run a dairy farm and have a borehole and needed it sampling to conform with our dairy assurance accreditation. It was easy to use Feedwaters website and the sample was processed very quickly!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use. My water collection kit was sent quickly, with very simple instructions. Easy to post back in envelope provided. Results received & put my mind at rest that our borehole water is within range for heavy metals.
Eric
Verified Buyer

Once again, speedy delivery, easy to use sampling kit, clear instruction guide and fast results via e-mail...
All in All, the ideal solution for microbial water testing.
We have used Feedwater Swimming Pool / Spa Microbial Water Analysis kit several times over the last year and always got a perfect and fast service.
100% satisfied!
Ian
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery of sample bottle and results spot on
Luke
Verified Buyer

Feedwater were excellent in responding to our needs. Working for a difficult client, Feedwater assisted in completing the various tests required and completion of bespoke forms.

Alexander
Verified Buyer

I found the staff very helpful and professional. Would thoroughly recommend and use again.
Sally
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service , Quick and efficient and all my questions got answered. Thank you
Adam
Verified Buyer

Great communication and a quick turnaround of our order.
Charles
Verified Buyer

I didn't say I did have a bad experience. Something is seriously wrong with this survey. I clicked on 'good' was then asked what I liked about the service, answered that positively, then waited for what I didn't like, but that never came up and all I was asked to do was submit. I didn't, I exited the survey, and then I got this!
Verified Buyer

very professional,giving advice on treatment for cleaning boiler,and best practice in achieving the results required and maintaining a clean boiler. many thanks.
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 125 reviews