Feedwater Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd
Read Feedwater Ltd Reviews

About Feedwater Ltd:

Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy
Outstanding customer service
Very helpful on phone when i first enquired. Unfortunately order still not complete as the PO didnt deliver the sample in time so it has to be re done. I had to chase the re sending and it took 2 weeks to arrive. The one sample i have would , at least to the layman, be more informative if it had an executive summary about what the numbers meant. I had to write 2 or 3 times to find out in descriptive terms what the sample was and whether it could be used, thank you , Ashley
A very efficient company in taking my order, delivering the kit and conducting the test. I also needed to install a filter and I was able to receive telephone advice for what product I needed
I'm pleased with the set up you have, I used to drive 45 miles round trip to a Eurofins collection point, you set up and service exceeds theirs.
We sent a sample back first class and when it arrived, we were told it was too late to sample. However, it was posted on the day of sampling. We were offered no refund or new sample to send back in. Started well, very disappointed with the customer service response.
Excellent service
Used same test kit for 20 years its just what I need
Ordered the relevant testing kit and collected samples sent to lab and certificate and results returned very good service and
Not impressed. I was told that it would be OK take the sample on a Saturday, as the property is a holiday let. It caught the Saturday post & should have been delivered on the Monday but did not arrive until the Tuesday. The pre printed address label did not appear to have a post code on it, which is probably why it arrived late. No explanation for this omission has been received. As a consequence of all this they have suggested that I may wish to have the analysis done again as the original one may be compromised due to the delay. Presumably for another £80 as no offer has been made.
Hello,

I have taken a look into your order and can see that results were sent on the 11th of September noting the delay may cause a deviation in results; however, the analysis was still UKAS accredited and showed the presence of Coliforms which needs to be addressed. Note their presence would not be as an effect of the sample age.

Sampling should not be taken on a Saturday for potable samples, the lab does not recommend this. If you were told this was OK the person should have informed you the results would be 'deviated'. But in case you have received bad advice the resample would be free and if you have the royal mail receipt you could also claim the full cost of the analysis as they failed to provide you with the promised Special Delivery service.

For the time being, we recommend you resample after cleaning & flushing your outlets to establish whether the result is indicative of contamination or and unclean outlet.

Please contact me on ben.parkinson@feedwater.co.uk to arrange this.

Regards

Ben
First test from them.
Easy to follow instructions
Prompt test result .
I will use them again.
Instructions easy to follow and efficient service
We have called you four times to get our online login sorted out and we have no idea on the status of our last sample we sent in . We like your system but the customer service is poor.
Thank you for your review John, to log in click on the My Account button on the top bar of the website, if you need to reset your password you can do it from here.

Your results will not be available from the web site account but will be emailed to you upon completion, Legionella samples take 10 days to culture but no (early) news is good news as positive results are reported early.

Once the lab has received a sample you should receive an automatic email to say the sample has been booked in, if this did not happen please let me know as this was a feature requested by many customers.

Please contact me on ben.parkinson@feedwater.co.uk

Regards

Ben
An amazing service from initial enquiry, through to sample delivery, analysis and follow-up. Exceptional insight and support, cannot recommend enough.
You have been helpful previously and quick on delivery.

JohnSylvestermill@btinternet.com
A simple and straight forward way to carry out Legionella test.
Very good and prompt service
We have started using Polytan 4C on the firetube boiler of an old steamship and found it excellent at reducing scaling and deposits. The full examination each winter is showing the benefits.
Feedwater Ltd 5 star review on 28th April 2019
Excellent Service
Well informed and knowledgible staff with good unbiased advise . A pleasure to deal with - Many Thanks
I recently made a purchase from feedwater. Prior to the purchase, I need to call for some technical advice and found feedwater to be very helpful. I would recommend.
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 197 reviews