Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"Instructions easy to follow and efficient service"
"We have called you four times to get our online login sorted out and we have no idea on the status of our last sample we sent in . We like your system but the customer service is poor."
"An amazing service from initial enquiry, through to sample delivery, analysis and follow-up. Exceptional insight and support, cannot recommend enough."
"You have been helpful previously and quick on delivery. Thank you JohnSylvestermill@btinternet.com"
"A simple and straight forward way to carry out Legionella test."
"Very good and prompt service"
"We have started using Polytan 4C on the firetube boiler of an old steamship and found it excellent at reducing scaling and deposits. The full examination each winter is showing the benefits."
"Excellent Service"
"Well informed and knowledgible staff with good unbiased advise . A pleasure to deal with - Many Thanks"
"I recently made a purchase from feedwater. Prior to the purchase, I need to call for some technical advice and found feedwater to be very helpful. I would recommend."
"Very good service, quick and easy"
"The whole water testing process at my offices was simple to do yourself from start to finish. Self instructions were clear and consistent & the process saved me money not having to instruct a 3rd party to come in. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service. Friendly helper (didn't get his name) Fast service, precise results. Would definitely use again and recommend"
"Very pleased with the staff and their knowledge great service"
"Hi Ben, Thank you for getting in touch. I have been using feedwater for 30 month now. For 2 years everything was brilliant but recently things seem to go wrong a lot. In October I send a legionella sample Which was forgotten to run at the lab. At christmas I ordered some Water analysis tests they took a while to come and then one test kit was missing. And when I send my January sample in the test results got emailed to somebody else and I just found out because I chased them up. So not sure what's going on at feedwater but something is not right. Kind regards, Susanne"
"Brilliant service. Easy to order the testing kit, came quickly and was easy to use. Testing was really quick and laboratory staff couldn't help enough! Highly recommended!"
"Great customer-orientated service and excellent response to the PO difficulties that UK business must face. Recommended!"
"My neighbours and I have assumed responsibility for our private water supply. Following an inspection by the local authority a requirement was made that the system should be sterilised. Researching this I came across the Feedwater website and found a wealth of useful information as well as a shop with the required chemicals to safely carry out the required work. The purchase of the chemicals was easy, the guide to safely use them excellent. The reason for four stars is that the speed of delivery was slow given the carriage price paid."
"Excellent service - will be looking to use you on a quarterly basis. Thank you."
"Clear and fast response for water sampling ! Have used for fours years now."
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 187 reviews