Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"It was a bit tricky trying to find the product l required. But once it was found the process for ordering was ok the delivery or carriage charge was nearly as much as the product which was the down side. Maybe if you get regular visits as l do it would be nicer if the engineers visiting could deliver and save the carriage charge."
Hi Nicholas

I agree charges for shipping chemical are high especially if it is just 10Kg you require, unfortunately, chemicals can only be sent by certain couriers which charge handsomely for the privilege! We are currently reviewing the layout of the website to make it easier - as the webshop matures it makes sense to mould the site around it, hopefully it will be more intuitive in the future for you.

Ben Parkinson
Marketing Manager
"Service was as expected and quoted timescales was met But one of three samples was lost by Feedwater and not analysed. Note I have not received a credit note for this. tTest would better if the Ph was also reported but I new this was not included at time of order."
Hi Robert, I believe this problem has been rectified now and was down to miscommunication. Our apologies, we should have recontacted you to follow up on this.

Ben
"I paid for a next day service and although i received the bottle to return the next day it took a further 2 weeks for the test report to come through. I believe it would have been longer than this if not for a couple of phone calls and 2 emails to prompt the test to be done. I was under the impression that the test was done in house (as stated on the front page of the website) at feedwater but the test was actually sent away to a further lab to have the test perform which only added to extending the timeframe. Not best pleased considering the cost."
Hi Andrew, i'm sorry to hear our analysis product didn't meet your expectations. I have taken a look at your order and can see that it was completed and reported to you within 7 working days which is within our 10 day time frame as stated on the produce page. Feedwater does indeed have in-house chemistry and micro laboratories but sometimes certain analysis parameters need to be performed at one of our partner laboratories. I will look at ways to improve our instructions as to manage expectations better in the future.

Ben - Marketing
"We returned our water sample and on ringing discovered that you had not received it so another sample has been sent"
I'm sorry to hear that Anil, hopefully the second sample pack reached you promptly.
"Quality of the product and the information was of a good standard. The initial service for our first order was good but unfortunately the second order was delayed considerably. We were not kept up to date with this delay. This proved to cause a hold up on the job we were planning. It happened to be a hospital theatre unit. If we could be kept up to date on any delays then we would plan ahead and prevent problems with our customer."
Our apologies Sean for the delay you experienced, we have had a few issues in production which I believe have been resolved now so future orders will be more prompt from now on.
"Water analysis results require a phone call follow up on my part to obtain further clarification on what the actually mean - so not a straight forward as I had hoped."
Thank you for your review Colin, my apologies we were unable to fully meet your expectations. Our analysis covers results without interpritation, however when asked we are always happy to discuss what the results may mean. As a water treatment company we do perform site visits by consultants who measure and consult on system performance & treatment. Please call us if you wish to discuss this.
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 188 reviews