Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"We have called you four times to get our online login sorted out and we have no idea on the status of our last sample we sent in . We like your system but the customer service is poor."
"There was no interpretation of the results for a layman, one would need to be a chemist to understand the significance of them. I had to call the lab for an explanation. I chose feedwater because the website suggests tests are done in-house, but then I discover some aren't and have been significantly delayed. I'm unimpressed by this service."
Hi Robin

Apologies you have experienced a delay, I believe there is a broken piece of equipment required for some chemical parameters which puts this out of our control. We have two onsite labs but certain parameters are tested by our partner lab so we can offer more complete and valuable packages, I believe Mykal provided advanced warning there would be a delay.

As for interpretation, this was for the micro-analysis, not chemistry, you can see a rundown on interpreting results on the product page where you bought the product but we are in the process of modifying the system whereby it sends out an FAQ pdf along with the results. UKAS rules limit what we can put on the result certificates themselves so no interpretation would have been allowed, we know some customers like to speak to us about their results so this is being worked on as a value added service plus it will also save the lab time so win-win.

Kind Regards, Ben - Marketing Manager
"After sending my samples to you I was told that the lab analysis was not available due to building work so didn't receive a full report, only that there was E.coli present. It was not the service I paid for in my opinion !"
Hi Fraser

The lab refurbishment work has been completed now so we have twice the capacity and a new more efficient workflow, unfortunately, there was no access that weekend to perform the TVC analysis. The lab should have sent a bottle to resample for the TVCs, since you didn't get what you paid for I will partially refund for the microbial potability.

Ben - Marketing Manager
"Very slow to get results"
Apologies you felt the service was slow, Legionella results take at minimum 10 days for the culture to grow fully. Results are emailed on the day results come in.

Regards

Ben
"I didn't say I did have a bad experience. Something is seriously wrong with this survey. I clicked on 'good' was then asked what I liked about the service, answered that positively, then waited for what I didn't like, but that never came up and all I was asked to do was submit. I didn't, I exited the survey, and then I got this!"
"The initial service was good. Getting everything sent out and the collected again was very easy and straightforward. However once the tests where completed I did not receive the results via e-mailas I was told but had to call up and ask for the test outcome and then still did not receive the results when requested a second time. I'm still waiting for them."
Darrell we failed you here, human error meant your email was put into our system incorrectly so you didn't receive your analysis results. To ensure this doesn't happen again an email bounce tracker has been installed, there was a lapse in this after the lab's IT system was upgraded earlier this year. We are offering you free re-analysis so you can get up to date results that you can act on.
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 188 reviews