Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Absolutely fabulous quality meats, little expensive but well worth the extra outlay. Had one issue with a meat joint but after only one call to Farmisons problem solved to my satisfaction. Excellent products and first class company
The box I receive always contains a great selection and I enjoy the challenge of cooking with different cuts of meat I wouldn’t normally buy. The meat is always top quality and does not contain the unwanted “added extras” of normal supermarket meat. The whole chickens actually stay the same size after you’ve roasted them! I can now definitely eats better meat.
First order from Farmison after seeing the ad on Facebook liked the look of the meatloaf ,very efficient delivery service ,easy cooking instructions and without a doubt the best meatloaf I have ever tasted I will order again .
Its not just the product that's fantastic, but the service as well. Thank you so much for all that you do to preserve the rare breeds as well.
Love the meat from Farmison, always tastes lovely and arrives well packaged. It’s not the cheapest but you’re guaranteed good quality.
Farmison is a great find for us (well me, my wife is pescatarian): superb quality and environmentally much more friendly than other production. I prefer to eat really good, well-reared meat less often, rather than mass produced meat, with lower welfare standards, more often. These days, quality and welfare vs price will always favour the 'disrupter' in the market. I was impressed with the CEO's latest message. BBQ'ing a jucy porterhouse steak, outside a Shepherd's hut, on the banks of the river Meon with my 24 year old daughter recently, was fabulous and respectful to the animal. Even though I am a real southerner, I love Farmison's Yorkshire heritage / rare breed meat. Please keep it up.
Lovely to know which breed we are eating and also to be able to get cuts not available locally. It always arrives in a beautiful condition.
Your customer service is second to none-your products are the best of the best -am glad I found you Eric Ashley
Our first visit and it won’t be out last. The staff had good product information, and explained everything so clearly. The tomahawk pork chops were delicious, and the sirloin steak was out of this world. No waste, great quality and taste. We will be back again next week. If you haven’t been go check it out. You won’t be disappointed.
I have tried a variety of meats from Farmison & Co and I am never disappointed. Beef, chicken, duck, lamb, pork, ready meals - all amazing!
Always excellent quality - it would be great to see some offers/deals for loyal customers maybe?
From ordering to delivery I was very easy the quality of the meat was absolutely outstanding would definitely recommend and definitely order again
Have ordered meat from Farmison several times and have never been dissatisfied with the service or quality. Excellent mutton and beef.
Both the products and service received from Farmiston were second to none. Thank you very much.
Very nicecand tasty meat. Excellent burgers, can't remember when we last had such good burgers. Would fully recommend them.
Simply fantastic meat.
Every order I have received has been excellent. Superb meat. I wholeheartedly support Farmison’s mission, but the meat has to be top notch, and it really is. Best steak and roast beef cuts I’ve ever had; but the mince is a revelation after years of insipid minced beef, this really tastes of beef. The sausages, the bacon, chicken, it’s all excellent. I’m not going anywhere else from now on. I’m not normally an enthusiastic reviewer of products, but this is an exception.
Fantastic meat, Fantastic range of cuts. Great to know the animals are a priority for the farmers that supply it.
Great meat Excellent service
Top quality meat, as good as you fill find in any butchers (superior or equivalent to the likes of Fortnum & Mason, Harrods). Delivery experience excellent, cooking tips very handy.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,941 reviews