Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Fifi
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Evelyn McAlinden
Good morning,
Thank your sorting out my problem with the non delivery of Iris, you were very prompt.
However, I started planting out the tulip bulbs this weekend only to find about 8 bulbs that were just dust inside. I appreciate that you have a large business and would add that the remainder of your bulbs appear to be very plump. I do hope that the bad ones don't have any disease that could have transferred to the others.
I spent over £100, and, on the whole I am happy. Lets hope they all bloom in the Spring.
If you would like a picture or me to return some of the bad bulbs please let me know.
yours sincerely . J.Tagg
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs had started to deteriorate, this can happen quite quickly to bulbs as the season progresses. Rest assured it is not a disease and won't effect your other bulbs. We would like to replace with healthy bulbs, please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details so we can identify your order and organise your replacement bulbs.

Bulbs first class quality
BUT
order was short of one pack of Paperwhites and although promised not yet arrived!
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that your parcel was short of a pack of Paperwhites. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to resolve this for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Hoping for lovely flowers delivery charged twice for orders on same day..could have been 1parcel instead of two...makes ordering expensive.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to add to an order you have placed the same day without incurring another delivery charge. Do contact customercare@farmergracy.com for details.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Great service. Packaging labels not helpful. Only bulb name, no picture or details. Took ages looking them all up again to write the details on the packs so I knew what to plant where.
Each pack of bulbs does not have a picture of the flower attached. If it had I would have given 5 stars
have had a few orders from Farmer Gracy now, whilst the bulbs are excellent the delivery service is not brilliant, the last lot of bulbs were delivered by MyHermes but thrown over a wall in a downpour, as it was a cardboard box the bulbs were soaked through by the time I got home, on other deliveries with them it has also been difficult to track or instruct on delivery as you have to go through Farmer Gracy you cannot speak to MyHermes direct about it. Basically my advice is- great bubs, but make sure you have a delivery address where items can be left in a safe place.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your parcel was delivered without due care. Please do get in touch by email at customercare@farmergracy.com if any part of your order is damaged.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Unfortunately my order was lost with the courtier and I am still awaiting delivery of a replacement order. This has meant that one of my choice of bulbs is now out of stock, very dissappointing
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your parcel hasn't yet arrived. Do keep in touch via customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help you track it and resolve any issues should your replacement not arrive safely.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Only acceptable after customer services saw photos yesterday and quickly agreed a partial refund or replacement, yet to take place. Many narcissus bulbs were small and dry, one or two even soft, but the tulip bulbs were a good size and firm, with just a few showing mechanical damage. Anemone corms look fine, just hoping they rehydrate.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Some varieties of bulbs can start to deteriorate quite quickly as the season goes on. We check our stock regularly, but in any instance where bulbs arrive in poor condition we are always happy to refund or replace for any spoiled proportion. Do email us at customercare@farmergracy.com if there are any other unresolved issues regarding your order.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
A few bulbs soft and mushy narcissus feb gold ones otherwise looks ok
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that some of your bulbs were soft. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to arrange replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Great choice and good customer relations. Unfortunately, as hermes are used as couriers, I cannot order again. Hermes are useless for service in Cornwall
I liked the Website, and my order arrived in good time, although when planting the Narcissus ‘Sweetness’ I found a few that were ‘squishy’ these I discarded. I’m now looking forwards to Spring. S A.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you received a few soft bulbs, do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to resolve this for you.

All the best

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The Rununculus bulbs arrived safely in good packaging. Unfortunately on all of them some of the little 'fingers' had broken away.
I will go ahead and plant but I'm a little concerned about successful germination 🤞
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that some of your Ranunculus claws are broken. Do email us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to advise and resolve any issues.

Good, well packed but missing 1 pack of bulbs
Not planted yet so not check quality of bulbs
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that a pack of bulbs was missing from your parcel. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we'll be happy to send the missing pack to you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Ordered Erythronium bulbs 2 x 10 Came when expected and on the whole pleased with them. However about 4 of them looked very dry and wrinkled. Planted out...remains to be seen whether they produce. 4 out of 20 is 20% which is a bit high for bulbs that are not cheap.
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry that some of your Erythronium bulbs appear to have dried out. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to credit you or arrange replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Hope they are good. Won’t be able to tell till next year. Small bulbs. 1 bulb was poor quality.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details, we are always happy to advise or resolve and issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
It's the first time I have purchased bulbs from FG. I ordered in June and as promised they arrived in September - nicely packed and clearly marked. I now look forward to spring when flowers should start appearing.
The service was Very good, but will let you know in the spring if the bulbs are worth the money.
One parcel was broken!!!
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that one of your parcels arrived damaged. If there is any damage to the bulbs in side, please do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs delivered well packed and timely. Good sized bulbs However flowers not always colour as described
Just received the bulbs. Haven't the faintest idea how they will turn out. Ask me next year.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,082 reviews