Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Mischy
Fifi
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Evelyn McAlinden
Hello ... we are new customers so it’s early days to give a review, however,
most of the bulbs, tubers, plants etc have been acceptable.

We have planted our new bulbs in pots, so they’re in the nursery stage waiting for nature to take its course until ready for the garden. Some bulbs have already started to show signs of growth, but not all.

So, we will have to wait and see, maybe we can give a more positive review in a few weeks time.

T & M UK
I’m sorry to leave such a low score. Your amaryllis bulbs were beautiful. I gave them to half a dozen friends as Christmas presents and they were thrilled (see photo). I therefore bought 6 agapanthus bulbs to plant up as a moving present for someone. Sadly, they were of very poor quality. You replaced three when I complained - but then sent me two equally poor bulbs and an empty sachet!!
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 3 star review on 7th April 2020
Hello,

Sorry to hear that your bare roots arrived in poor condition. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I would like to write a review with regards my order but I am still waiting 2 weeks have past
Hello,

Sorry to hear you are still waiting for your order. Please email customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to track it down for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Bulbs had already started to sprout
Not growing straight now
Quite disappointed with the size of the Coral Charm peony tubers, one is extremely small and unlikely to flower for several years I feel. On a positive note the gypsophila plant is a good size and hopefully will do well.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you have received a plant that you're not happy with. Do contact us at farmergracy@custoercare.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Excellent products and service! The big drawback is that the shipping is rather expensive especially for modest orders.
To begin I’d like to state that this company has great customer service. They are very prompt with responses and have no problem sending replacements. The bummer is that the bulbs are not always in good health. I have received multiple rotten bulbs (which were replaced) as well as had issues with the bulbs rotting in the pot. I’m beginning to get too frustrated with the product results.
Hi had purchased a selection of bulbs however the red hot poker and a agapanthus both of which I had 3 bulbs each I only received 2 decent sized ones the rest were very tiny scraps. Quite disappointed really
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you received some poor quality bare roots. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will arrange some replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The delivery box and packaging were very good.

2 of the Lilly bulbs were covered by mold so I could not use them at all, I have thrown them both away.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that two of your lily bulbs were in poor condition. Do email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to send you some replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I’m waiting for them to blossom????🌻
I’ll send photos then
Hello,

If anything is not blooming when it should, do get in touch with us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I live in Germany so the bulbs had to be sent to my home address. However, the link to Hermes just showed that finally Hermes had got the parcel but any further steps were impossible to track. On the British Website of Hermes I could not track the parcel because my post code was not accepted. And on the German Website of Hermes the tracking number did not work. So, for one week I just knew that Hermes "has got it", nothing else. It seemed to me as if the bulbs stayed at the Hermes Depot forever. In fact, they were busy in bringing them to me.
Everything else was fine.
Regards, Werner Barkemeyer
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that the tracking link didn't work. For orders in Europe, we can provide more accurate tracking information on request when you email us at customercare@farmergracy.com.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Really happy with my plants, looking forward to a spectacular display . Also you had the caladiums that no one else stocks.
My problem was with the link on the email, it was so bizarre I did wonder if it had been hacked.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear there was a problem with the link in your email, do forward it to us at customercare@farmergracy.com if it causes concern and we will be happy to take a look.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I cannot leave a review yet as I have not yet received my latest order.
Hello,

Sorry to hear you are still waiting for your order. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to track it for you and make sure everything is ok.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The bulbs came as ordered and when they said they would and they were beautifully packaged. I potted them up today and now it's just to wait and see. I did feel the dahlia i bought was small and a bit broken and shriveled compared to others i have bought from different companies at lower prices, however to soon to give judgement.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please send us an email at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details. We'll be happy to arrange a replacement if the tuber has arrived in poor condition.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Good website, ordering fine. Delivery great, well informed emails and on time, excellent packaging and extra info. All good-very good.
Must admit to being disappointed with the bare root of the Astrantia. It was hard to find, frail and barely existed. Poor.
I wait anxiously and with my muddy fingers crossed, for signs of life.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your Astrantia root looks to be in poor condition. Do email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
All bulbs were individually packed with care, so I was totally suprised to find one variety completely rotten.
Hello,

Sorry to hear one of your bulbs arrived in poor condition. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to organise a replacement.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Service great. Unfortunately the product is smaller than expected
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us review. Do send us an email at customercare@farmergracy.com if anything is not as expected, we will be happy to help.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The bulbs were well packaged and in very nice bags.
However some of the bulbs were incredibly small and some were mouldy and shrivelled. I am waiting back from Farmer Gracey with regards to this issue, it will be interesting to see how they respond and if they do the right thing. If they don't l won't be using them again.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs arrived in poor condition. Please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we can arrange replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The Alium bulbs look in good condition but I had substitutes for 3 different varieties, correct ones on the invoice but not in the box
Hello,

Thank you for your review. If you have ordered a collection the different varieties in that collection may come individually labelled. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to check for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Good selection on website. Order arrived promptly.
Planted bulbs within 3 days of receipt but found 5 out of 10 of my February Gold were rotten/hollow, just full of grey dust.
The tete-a-tete daffodils and the hyacynths, crocus, tulips, iris, allum, etc were all very healthy.
I will re-access my review next Spring when I hope to have a colourful display.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your daffodil bulbs arrived in poor condition. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so that we can arrange replacements.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,097 reviews