Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Faheem Naqvi
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
I was lucky enough to be in London and see all of these watches in person. Their website is beautiful, but seeing and touching them is even better. I thought I wanted a Cobb and confirmed this when all the blues popped out. These watches are incredibly crafted and beautiful and my experience was enriched by my meeting with Mike and learning about the company, a small group of people who really care about making something different and truly special. I love my Cobb but it won't be my last Farer. Thank you to Mike (and the rest of the guys) for a great London experience and a perfect watch!
Farer 5 star review on 16th July 2019
Hopewell 11, My second watch from Farer. Elegant, beautifully stylish design and quality sets the watches apart. I was in Norway recently getting lots of attention with my Hecla Aqua Compressor. Thank you again for a work of art.
Watch is excellent - as expected. Only minor quibbles would be the tan strap is more orange than tan and the engraving on the case back is very thin. Don't let these minor points put you off though as this is an absolutely outstanding watch and the timekeeping is far better than I've had with Breitling, Omega or IWC!
I have a Farer watch that I was happy with until about one year of use -- when the hour hand slowed down and is now completely misaligned. Prior to the issue, I had no problem hearing back from Farer customer service about various questions, but once I had an issue, they completely ghosted me. I've emailed 3 or 4 times about this issue over 2 months. Not even a peep from them.
Farer 1 star review on 15th July 2019
Hello. Sorry to hear you’ve had problems getting in touch. Please do (privately) reply with your email address and we will look into the situation. Thanks. Jono
I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me.
Farer 5 star review on 14th July 2019
Great watch made even better with the new stainless steel bracelet!
I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay !
Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch.
I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service
Farer 5 star review on 13th July 2019
Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great!

All in all very pleased!
Farer 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Very happy with my Lander GMT. A unique (especially with free engraving), high quality watch.
Simple, but classy packaging and delivered ahead of original shipping date.
I would definitely buy another Farer and recommend to others.
Farer 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Great watches good prices great service thanks farer what more can I say. 😁.
unique design without being to flashy. ( Lander chrono).
Fast delivery.
Strap is a bit short a deployment clasp would be a welcome addition.
Couldn't resist getting a metal bracelet for my Ponting II GMT. I am very impressed with the quality of the bracelet now that it is on my watch.
Farer 5 star review on 5th July 2019
This is a beautifully made bracelet and I will be looking forward to putting it on my stunning flyback quartz. I absolutely love this watch!!
Awesome watch. Exceeded all my expectations. Feels like it should cost allot more. The service is off the charts amazing. Stu is a great ambassador. Highly recommend.
Fantastic watch watch. beautiful and unique design, there is no competition. I will be buying another model soon.
Everything I asked for was provided - great product and excellent service
Great product; stylish and very robust. Customer service is personal and very efficient. I bought five different models all living up to expectations.
Absolutely stunning watch (Cobb chronograph). My first Farer but won't be my last.

Excellent service and next day delivery.
Farer 5 star review on 21st June 2019
Quality strap! Good service.
Absolutely love my Ainsdale. Its the first time I've splashed out on a watch and I'm glad I went with Farer. I'm already wondering which one to buy next :) Thank you
Farer 5 star review on 17th June 2019