Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Ben Toomey
"I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me."
Mr Tony Davies
"I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay ! Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch. I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service"
Robert Evetts
"Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great! All in all very pleased!"
"Hi received watch which was bought for my husband's 50th birthday. Watch great and he loves it but when he opened it up today, we have been given the wrong instruction manual so very disappointed as we are currently unable to set it up properly. We have been online but instructions are not available to down load. Also we received 2 guarantee cards, one of which was for someone else's watch!!! Would be grateful if you could rectify this error so he can actually use it😟"
Hi Julie,

Apologies for the mix up with the manual. We have put the right one in the post to you now. Any other questions please do let us know at enquiries@farer.com

Regards,
Jono
"Good looking watch especially with the orange strap, but finding the time difficult to rear with so much in different colours going on!"
"Bought my watch from Farer online. I was very happy with ease of purchasing, but wish I went to their store first to see it before buying. Not that I’m disappointed but now feel I may have made a different choice . I like the brand and hope to buy another watch in future - I’ll pop in before doing so."
"Overall a very pretty watch that offers great value. On the downside is that the minute/second track is more or less unreadable which makes setting and reading exact time difficult. Especially since the crystal catches a lot of light (I thought it would be AR coated?). I also would wish for a jumping hour hand, but I know this is a limitation of the movement and I knew it when I bought the watch so not something I fault Farer for."
"I have reached out twice regarding scratches to my watch with no response"
"The good: The Barnato II is a nice watch, with a fun design and a good size on the wrist. Looks great with the Milanese strap. The bad: It is not as striking in reality as it is in the pictures (nobody noticed I had a new watch). The hour markers are difficult to see at night. The wooden box it comes in looks impressive, but the difficulty of opening and closing makes it seem cheap. A simple hinge would be more effective. The dealbreaker: Setting the time is inexact, the hands move when sliding the crown in and out. It stopped keeping time after 10 days. For the money, I was expecting more."
Thanks for the feedback. We are afraid we can't do much about anybody noticing your new watch but we will look into your note on the wooden box. We will of course be happy to fix or replace your watch as well- please do drop us an email at enquiries@farer.com to arrange.
"Blue GMT numbers are hard to read in terms of size, placement and contrast. GMT time hard to set to correspond with main time. Second hand extends too far to edge and is too bold and distracting."
"Great design, looks good on arrival. Mineral crystal doesn't show as well as sapphire and brass crown is tarnished in the first week of ownership. Concerned about long term quality as a result."
Hi Ian - thanks for your review. We recently upgraded the Barnato and Carter to have solid bronze crowns, to match the crowns on our Automatic range. This is likely why you think that your crown is tarnished - it is in fact the patination from natural oxidisation. You can easily return the crown to being shiny by polishing with a cloth and a polishing product such as Peek. If you still have issues/questions then please send more detailed photographs to enquiries@farer.com and we will resolve. In terms of the crystal - the Barnato has a sapphire coated glass as per the specifications on Farer.com. Please drop us a note if you have other questions. Thanks, The Farer Team.
"Really a 3.5 star rating. Pretty watch. Feels well made apart from the very irritating fact that the second hand doesn't align to the minute markers. It is a quartz but I would expect it to for a £400 plus watch. Sub £100 Seikos can so no excuse really."
"Beautiful watch, very stylish, but watch runs fast, gaining as much as 5 minutes in two days."
Hi - very sorry to hear about your watch running fast. Please email enquiries@farer.com and we will get this sorted as soon as possible. Thanks, The Farer Team.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews