Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Farer 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Jacob Talleruphuus
Farer 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Janette May
I purchased this gift card in error and I have sent many emails but not heard back
Watch strap is good if not slightly over priced...but most annoying and disappointing thing is I emailed you about the fact you charged me for next day delivery and didn't deliver for 3 days. No response to the email I sent.
I have a Farer watch that I was happy with until about one year of use -- when the hour hand slowed down and is now completely misaligned. Prior to the issue, I had no problem hearing back from Farer customer service about various questions, but once I had an issue, they completely ghosted me. I've emailed 3 or 4 times about this issue over 2 months. Not even a peep from them.
Farer 1 star review on 15th July 2019
Hello. Sorry to hear you’ve had problems getting in touch. Please do (privately) reply with your email address and we will look into the situation. Thanks. Jono
I wrote you a week ago about a watch I just bought from your company. No body had the common decency to write back about the problem I had with the band. Needless to say you’re customer service is terrible and this is why Iam changing my review. I can guarantee you I will never buy another thing from your company and will spread the word how terrible your customer service is!!!
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 836 reviews