Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Ben Toomey
"I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me."
Mr Tony Davies
"I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay ! Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch. I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service"
Robert Evetts
"Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great! All in all very pleased!"
"Watch strap is good if not slightly over priced...but most annoying and disappointing thing is I emailed you about the fact you charged me for next day delivery and didn't deliver for 3 days. No response to the email I sent."
"I have a Farer watch that I was happy with until about one year of use -- when the hour hand slowed down and is now completely misaligned. Prior to the issue, I had no problem hearing back from Farer customer service about various questions, but once I had an issue, they completely ghosted me. I've emailed 3 or 4 times about this issue over 2 months. Not even a peep from them."
Hello. Sorry to hear you’ve had problems getting in touch. Please do (privately) reply with your email address and we will look into the situation. Thanks. Jono
"I wrote you a week ago about a watch I just bought from your company. No body had the common decency to write back about the problem I had with the band. Needless to say you’re customer service is terrible and this is why Iam changing my review. I can guarantee you I will never buy another thing from your company and will spread the word how terrible your customer service is!!!"
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews