Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I purchased this gift card in error and I have sent many emails but not heard back
Watch strap is good if not slightly over priced...but most annoying and disappointing thing is I emailed you about the fact you charged me for next day delivery and didn't deliver for 3 days. No response to the email I sent.
I have a Farer watch that I was happy with until about one year of use -- when the hour hand slowed down and is now completely misaligned. Prior to the issue, I had no problem hearing back from Farer customer service about various questions, but once I had an issue, they completely ghosted me. I've emailed 3 or 4 times about this issue over 2 months. Not even a peep from them.
Hello. Sorry to hear you’ve had problems getting in touch. Please do (privately) reply with your email address and we will look into the situation. Thanks. Jono
I wrote you a week ago about a watch I just bought from your company. No body had the common decency to write back about the problem I had with the band. Needless to say you’re customer service is terrible and this is why Iam changing my review. I can guarantee you I will never buy another thing from your company and will spread the word how terrible your customer service is!!!
Farer is rated 4.84 based on 707 reviews