Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Yousung Choi
Farer 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Neil Yardy
Steven Murphy
I wrote you a week ago about a watch I just bought from your company. No body had the common decency to write back about the problem I had with the band. Needless to say you’re customer service is terrible and this is why Iam changing my review. I can guarantee you I will never buy another thing from your company and will spread the word how terrible your customer service is!!!
From browsing Farer website with indeepth details about the watches, to purchased and quick delivery Farer has been brilliant. I brought the Fairford watch as it was smart, and well designed. I was not disappointed with the quality of the Fairford. The timing functions are well documented with the accompanying manual. Unfortunately in the current climate the watch and I are keeping the required 2 meters from other people. Overall great watch and service from Farer.
Farer 4 star review on 5th May 2020
My lander watch looks great. Maybe slightly smaller than I originally envisaged but an eye catching design that'll never be out of fashion. The only things I will say is I was under the impression that it was a 100 number limited run, but I now see that having sold all 100, the run has now increased to 250, that's naughty in my opinion and misleading. If it's 250, 500 or whatever just make that clear from the beginning. Also the company should have a contact phone number on the website. I might be old fashioned, but I like to speak to someone if I have a question or query.
The excellent service I received from the gentlemen at Farer is of the sort that's sadly lacking in much of the retail and service sectors these days. The team went 'above and beyond' to make my purchase a most enjoyable experience and the extra effort and time afforded to me was very much appreciated. The watch is presented in a carefully thought out and splendidly crafted box which far exceeds the standard of those produced for many other high end watch makers and the opening 'ceremony' is one which befits the character of the watch itself. The workmanship, materials and sheer quality of my Ponting, I believe, transcends that which one might expect for the cost of the watch and there will be no criticism of its price point from me. As for the watch itself, well, aesthetics are in the eye of the beholder and I see the watch as exciting, vibrant and innovative and have no doubt that others who take the plunge for any of the GMT Automatics will feel likewise. How appropriate it is to say that I've discovered a new company to follow and I'm sure at some point in the future, I will revisit with a view to expanding my collection with another Farer. .
Four Stars because the extra strap was not enclosed.
Style of the whole range is spot-on, I bought the Hecka Titanium. Superb quality and brilliant service. 5 days for an engraved, limited edition timepiece is probably unprecedented. Easy to spec, strap configurator and night-mode image very useful. Bought this as a personal momento but will be back to Farer for more for sure. So impressed.
Maybe the only thing i want to say and hopefully which spares me a thorough review were the remarks of my 18 years old daughter when she spotted my Farer Pendine quartz chrono on my wrist: "hey dad, what a cool watch...". It is built to very high standards, delivery was very fast, the watch in a beautiful dark blue box with a nice hand-written thank you card... I thank you for following an extraordinary way of excellence, very unique dial and hand colour combinations. Your watches stand out of the endlessly repeated old stories of watch design, young, funny, mixed with a charming retro case and sapphire crystal. Especially i like the bronze signature crown, which stands for adventure, ambitious and especially for me for "Abraxas".. I should also mention the great eta quartz movement with fly back and split chrono function, which stands out of everything available...
I purchased the Maze GMT, it has not been off my wrist for 2 weeks. The construction quality is first class and the lume is right up with the very best on the market. The watch is very accurate at around + or - 1 second per day I would recommend the maze if you want a watch that is designed to be comfortable to wear and robust at the same time as being a little different. Great Service from The Farer Team just puts the icing on the cake.
I Just bought my first Farer watch the Stanhope. I am use to wearing bigger size watches. So I was pleasantly surprised to how much this watch has grown on me as it my smallest watch in my collection. Love fact this watch is light and super comfortable and most of all the style of the watch as I can dress it up and dress it down just by changing the straps. The service from Farer .com was excellent and looking forward to purchasing another model from Farer. Only one thing I can actually complain about was watch box I recieved was slightly damaged which issue for quality control. All said and done the Stanhope has become my new every day watch.
Farer 4 star review on 2nd June 2020 Farer 4 star review on 2nd June 2020
This is my second Farer timepiece and I just love the unique look and great quality of Farer watches. I also arranged a showroom visit and Mike totally looked after me and gave me all the time in the world.
Farer 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Just discovered Farer and easily becoming my favourite brand. There is a unique use of colour and styling to bring a dash of originality to a classic, chic set of watches. Very Impressed!
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2019
Absolutely love my Ainsdale. Its the first time I've splashed out on a watch and I'm glad I went with Farer. I'm already wondering which one to buy next :) Thank you
Farer 5 star review on 17th June 2019
Purchased as a gift for my sons 21st birthday so I took advantage of the engraving service. My watch arrived very carefully packaged for postage. The presentation box it came in is also perfect.The watch itself is smart and stylish and my son loves it. Very happy indeed.
Farer 5 star review on 30th March 2019
The service from Farer is impressive, very quick and the watch is beautifully packed. It's a gift for my husband, and I haven't given it to him yet, but the watch looks really great. Thanks Farer!
Amazing customer service, beautiful watch, substantial packaging. Bought the Ainsdale with a green leather strap, but on my wrist it looked a bit imbalanced—something a bit ‘school satchel’ about the leather, and the taper of the strap didn’t look right to me. I have a leaning towards military style and tool watches, so wanted something a little more quirky to add some colour to my collection. The Ainsdale face is a gorgeous blue, and I love the citrus accents. Started off with a khaki NATO that worked nicely, added a bit of body to the strap and I think the straight cut of a NATO suits the size of the watch much better, especially as it’s a 20mm lug width on a fairly large face. Then I tried a green seatbelt NATO—also lovely—settled on a Marine Nationale homage NATO (brighter, acid version) and really love it. Really characterful watch, beautiful detailing, comfortable. Only minor gripe is the lume. In the stock photos it shows numbers and hands as equal brightness, but you really need to expose the lume to light for a while. The hands lume for considerably longer than the numbers, which I found died back after maybe 20 minutes—hands kept going for several hours. Nothing like a Seiko SKX lume that seems to have a perpetual glow, but this isn’t really a dive watch so not sure how often this will be an issue. It receives lots of compliments! Most importantly makes me smile 🤓
Farer 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Farer 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Farer 5 star review on 23rd March 2019
Thanks very much for the prompt delivery of a quality product. My husband is very happy with his silver wedding anniversary gift from me. We were both extremely impressed by the professionalism of the company and standard in which the watch was presented. We will not hesitate in recommending Farer to others. Kind regards John and Moira
I'd seen an ad for the Ainsdale watch and ordered one. My experience with Farer is: they are a very service oriented company. All questions were answered and when I received the watch -- I was blown away by it's elegance. A real company, with real people, making real things!
This watch is a lot more impressive than I expected at this price point. The craftsmanship is evident even in little touches like the subtle smoothing of the edge of the outside of the lugs. And the 5 jewel movement compares favorably with competitors' watches which are usually no more than 1 jewel. And of course there's the meticulously-conceived, classic design which is set off by an unusual use of color. Obviously, I'm very pleased. I've even taken off my Rolex GMT Master to wear the Farer.
I have reached out twice regarding scratches to my watch with no response
I own a lot of watches including Rolex and Omega and this watch so far keeps better time and is equally as well finished
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 943 reviews