Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Beautiful British watch - packaging is exquisite and the service was outstanding. Ordered, engraved and received within 3 days with no postage fee. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a unique watch for a special occasion! Thanks very much to everyone at Farer!!
good quality and nice design.
Cracking watch as expected
Another beautiful Farer watch, stylistically and mechanically, with quite remarkable customer service. Couldn't be happier.
This is sharp watch that looks and works great. I love the dial color and the hands, which are easy to read. Would definitely recommend.
Beautiful Bernina timepiece purchased, bold & interesting design and dial. Well made with a meticulous finish. Lovely hand wound Sellita movement, so far has kept better time than the watch I own that is Chronometer rated by the COSC. Excellent customer service from the Farer team. Ensuring they go the extra mile to get you the watch when is most convenient for you. Personal touch on the emails and the handwritten card received with the piece most welcome and a refreshing change than from the well known big houses. Will not be my last Farer.
A beautiful watch. Great attention to details. They improved a lot in the last years. I think the watch is a great value and something quite special.
This is my fourth Farer in the space of 10 months (in order: a Frobisher II, an Ainsdale, a Lander Chronograph and now and Aldrich World Timer) which isn't good for my bank balance but is great for my enjoyment of these characterful and well-made watches. Delivery and email communication was clear and on time, and the company are always prompt in replying if you ask a question via the website. Have also been to their studio in London in August to view the range and have a chat (thanks Ben). Thumbs up from me, but please don't release any new timepiece-temptations for a while so that I can rebuild my savings!
Amazing watch, even better customers service which is more important than the product when shipping online. I am now on my second Farer in a few weeks and they have both become my daily wearers amongst my collection of Rolex’s
Love it!The color matches with my hand tattoo ;)
Extremely happy with my new Farer watch. The experience from start to finish has been great - from visiting the showroom, speaking with one of the Farer designers, to collecting my watch a couple of days later. And the watch itself is beautiful. A great mix of eyecatching while still subtle, and so comfortable that I forget that I'm even wearing it. I'm already looking forward to what's next from Farer
Beautiful watch with lovely detail and design. Box and handwritten card a great touch. I look forward to many years of seeing it on my wrist.
After much research I finally took the plunge and bought a Farer watch. I have to say I am more than satisfied with my purchase. Great design and quality build and has exceeded my expectations, I would not hesitate to recommend Farer to my friends and I am already planning my next purchase.
Very impressed with the beautiful presentation box and prompt delivery. The watch is all that I expected and I am delighted as this was a 73 rd birthday present from myself to myself. Good luck moving forward!
I was a little sceptical after finding this brand on line and liking all of the watches. My wife encouraged me to make an appointment to view although I was pretty sure which one I was interested in. So we went to the Ascot site and met Paul and Helena where my questions were answered and the enthusiasm for their product was evident. The watch was delivered on time and beautifully presented with my choice of issue number and engraving ready for many years of service.
This is a wonderful watch.
The Roché World Timer is my third Farer, and they just seem to get better and better. Not that there was anything the matter with my first two! I reckon it's a simply stunning design - with this one Farer have outdone themselves by achieving this in a 39mm case. I ordered the Roché (on black Barenia) because I thought the cities were easier to read, but I love all three designs so it wasn't any easy choice. The fully-lumed inner bezel is also very cool. Through an optical illusion the white actually makes it wear a bit larger than the case size would suggest; at least, that's what I've found when placing it next to a 39mm watch with a uniform black dial. Some other salient points that may not be obvious at first glance: - all aspects of the case are finished to a high quality - even the inner faces of the lugs are polished; - matt mid-section emphasises the slim case, and almost seems to sparkle in bright light; - neither crown is screw-down, which I think is quite okay on this watch as it makes adjustments easy while on the wrist. Note, there is still 100m WR; - the crown at 10 o'clock has a good amount of resistance to accidental turning, and it has a ratcheting action, so the cities snap precisely into position. The crown also has a segmented engraving that mimics the dial design; - colour-matched date wheel; - short lugs let the case hug even a smallish wrist; - luxurious strap, with quick-release pins, and the free keeper has a nice amount of tension which hugs the free end of the strap. Very much looking forward to Farer's next 39mm release.
The watch looks brilliant and I am really pleased. I have been looking for a mechanical watch for a while and this company filled the bill for looks and value for money. It looks and feels like a luxury watch as indeed it is. The watch arrived as promised the next day so everything was as promised.
Great Service, fast delivery, outstanding packaging! Love the pure and unique design of this beauty (Moritz). Waiting for a bracelet. Thank you so much!
After some deliberation I purchased a Bernina Chronograph (instead of the Moritz) and an additional step. Extremely pleased with the watch and would have no hesitation in recommending Farer. The only suggestion I would make improve what was otherwise and excellent service, is that being offered a coffee or tea would be a nice touch if people have to travel to your showroom.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 663 reviews