Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Ben Toomey
"I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me."
Mr Tony Davies
"I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay ! Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch. I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service"
Robert Evetts
"Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great! All in all very pleased!"
"A watch that I finally obtained. I've been looking at the Lander since it first came out. The internet is one thing but the watch in physical hand is another. Beautiful blue dial, outstanding colour combination with the hands only complement the watch. Size is perfect and it looks good on any of the bands."
"Very happy with this watch! The watchface is a thing of beauty with lovely shade of blue comes in lovely presentation box"
"The whole process of buying from Farer was easy. Personal responses before my purchase really helped me feel confident to purchase. The Endeavour is an amazing piece. Only had it a couple of days and am so happy with it. So comfortable and practical. Love it."
"I love my Pendine Flyback. Another great Farer. So much detail in the dial and so much functionality in the movement at a great price!"
"Great watch. I purchased in march and wanted to wait before I wrote a review. Quality workmanship - now looking at purchasing a second farer watch as I liked the first one so much"
"Fantastic watch, smooth movement, loving the colours and ability to easily change the strap with the quick release mechanism. I am not sure of the plans WRT releases, but I it would be great if each model had newer iterations which would cement value / rarity. As I understand more of each watch are built when the demand is sufficient, which doesn't make this a good investment piece. Any insight on why this is or, indeed, if it isn't true would be appreciated."
"Great watch. Superior service and delivery. Received the watch within 48 hours all the way from England to HAWAII. Highly recommend this company and products."
"I could not be any happier with my new acua compressor/Hecla! The watch feels solid and looks great. Also, top quality support provided by the Farer team, with fast shipping and immediate answers to a few questions I raised. Thank you!"
"I love the watch, it feels comfortable, I like the Milanese mesh and orange rubber strap, it looks cool and several people have already said how much they like it (which never happened with my Bremont!)"
"The choice of watch (Stanhope) matched my expectations perfectly in design, appearance, quality and suitability. I also purchased an extra Italian ss bracelet which also suits the design of watch. The only thing I miss is the date, but that is no fault of the watch, I just did not realise how much I relied on that part of the design. Great watch, simple, clear and concise."
"Fell in love with the Cobb when I first saw it online. The colors that Farer puts on their pieces really play well. Their way of mixing multiple colors is a design philosophy that I've not seen in any other watch brand. Excellent aftersales service too plus a generous 5 year warranty just goes to show their quality is of a high standard. Kudos to Paul!"
"Great service, fantastic watch! Very happy"
"Beautiful watch! My first Farer and Swiss Made watch. Very comfortable to wear"
"Excellent service from the team at Farer when I visited the Lancaster Gate outlet, and I'm absolutely delighted with my Stark II watch - a beautiful piece."
"Classic and contemporary at the same time, it's my first Farer but I definitely hope it won't be my last. Very attractively packaged and delivered by Royal Mail within 24 hours I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their product."
"Good service brilliant watch very happy fast delivery will get another one"
"I was on the fence for so long about wanting to buy my lander. In this time I was lucky they updated the design to include matching date window. Its amazing piece high build quality bold colours and easily stands up to the build quality of my pelagos There rubber strap is surprisingly really nice as well feels great on the wrist,quick release and using far more than expected"
"First class and super fast service!....and a beautiful, top quality wrist watch to boot!!"
"Got the chrono flyback, love it,looks brilliant feels good, quality product. 1st time I have bought off the net, always from jewels, and I have many expensive watches, but I have been researching Farer for a while and Iam not disappointed, hopefully the watch will outlast me HA HA."
"A good looking watch delivered quickly in smart packaging at a decent price. Well done Farer."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 623 reviews