Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Ben Toomey
"I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me."
Mr Tony Davies
"I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay ! Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch. I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service"
Robert Evetts
"Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great! All in all very pleased!"
"I had a problem with the watch invoice. During the buying process I set two addresses (1 for mailing and another for billing). The address in the invoice I received with the parcel was mistaken. I need the billing address to be in the invoice in order to get the EU VAT Exemption certificate. I have explained this problem to FARER in 3 different emails but never got an answer. finally I had to quit.."
"Runs behind 2 minutes a week. Wrote to CEO about it - no reply :( Leather belt not good quality - should change after 2 months of use :( Would be forgiving if my complaint were answered - instead I am disappointed as customer is obviously not important."
Apologies if we have missed this. Stu has emailed you now to follow up. Regards.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 649 reviews