Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Sanvido Olivier
"We were very warmly welcomed at the Farer shop London and had a chance to have a look at all the available watches. To be honest, it was not easy making a choice as so many of the watches are so cool! In the end, I decided to buy a GMT Automatic and I do not regret my choice. Might come back to choose another one ;-)"
Peter Sullivan
"I wasn’t keen on buying a watch purely from the website (good though it is). So I decided to book an appointment when I was in London. I was met by Mike, one of the Farer designers. He showed me the full range answering all my questions and queries both interestingly & frankly. He also gave me an insight into the background & philosophy of Farer which gave me additional confidence in making a purchase. I have subsequently acquired a Lander. My experience from start to finish was excellent with both Stuart and Mike great ambassadors of their company."
Robert Clarke
"Every thing about the Farer brand is spot on from the beautiful box and hand written note that I received with my Lander. The attention to detail is astounding and the colour of the face is mesmerising.Well done all concerned with the brand and I’m looking forward to what they have planned for 2019. Rob"
"I had a problem with the watch invoice. During the buying process I set two addresses (1 for mailing and another for billing). The address in the invoice I received with the parcel was mistaken. I need the billing address to be in the invoice in order to get the EU VAT Exemption certificate. I have explained this problem to FARER in 3 different emails but never got an answer. finally I had to quit.."
"Runs behind 2 minutes a week. Wrote to CEO about it - no reply :( Leather belt not good quality - should change after 2 months of use :( Would be forgiving if my complaint were answered - instead I am disappointed as customer is obviously not important."
Apologies if we have missed this. Stu has emailed you now to follow up. Regards.
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 527 reviews