Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Sanvido Olivier
"We were very warmly welcomed at the Farer shop London and had a chance to have a look at all the available watches. To be honest, it was not easy making a choice as so many of the watches are so cool! In the end, I decided to buy a GMT Automatic and I do not regret my choice. Might come back to choose another one ;-)"
Peter Sullivan
"I wasn’t keen on buying a watch purely from the website (good though it is). So I decided to book an appointment when I was in London. I was met by Mike, one of the Farer designers. He showed me the full range answering all my questions and queries both interestingly & frankly. He also gave me an insight into the background & philosophy of Farer which gave me additional confidence in making a purchase. I have subsequently acquired a Lander. My experience from start to finish was excellent with both Stuart and Mike great ambassadors of their company."
Robert Clarke
"Every thing about the Farer brand is spot on from the beautiful box and hand written note that I received with my Lander. The attention to detail is astounding and the colour of the face is mesmerising.Well done all concerned with the brand and I’m looking forward to what they have planned for 2019. Rob"
"Absolutely love my Ainsdale. Its the first time I've splashed out on a watch and I'm glad I went with Farer. I'm already wondering which one to buy next :) Thank you"
"Absolute dream of a watch, style, quality and luxury all delivered in one package. Thankyou Farer. I love it. Tony."
"I love this watch, it is everything I hoped it would be and more."
"I don’t usually write reviews but I am so pleased with my Hopewell watch that I am making an exception. Beautifully designed, classic and quirky at the same time."
"The watches speak for themselves so I’ll just touch on service which was flawless: order processed and delivered next-day as described. Handwritten thank you note a nice touch also. Love my watch - thanks Farer team"
"Great looking watch. Beautifully engineered."
"Beautiful watch. Very pleased that I opted for manually a wound timepiece - just like my Dad's (very) old Longines. I've had problems with watch straps in the past because they don't last long enough but so far so good; have ordered a second strap and the mechanism for changing is very simple. In the first few months the watch runs a little fast but hopefully this will settle down. I love the range of watches, especially the variety in design and colour and very tempted to get a bigger and bolder automatic Farer next time. Website very easy to use and service rapid."
"My new Lander Chrono is stunning. All of the best details from the original Lander but brought into the Farer chronograph case. Honestly a bargain for the quality of finishing and attention paid to every element."
"I am extremely happy with my first Farer purchase. The watch itself is extremely well designed, made and looks great. The presentation box is almost as lovely as the watch itself and puts several more established watch brands to shame. Farer clearly go about things in a classy way. With next day delivery in some of the most sturdy packaging I have seen, the whole purchase experience with Farer was second to none. I will be buying another Farer without a doubt. Thank you."
"Purchased a tan horween leather strap to go with my Lander. The leather seems to be very high quality, and the color is beautiful. My only complaint for this strap, like most other straps, is the extra keeper is too lose and comes away from the strap tongue constantly. To give an idea of how loose it is, the strap is 20mm at the lug, tapered down to 18mm, but the extra keeper easily slides from the 18mm side where the tongue is, all the way to the lug with ease. I use loctite gel super glue on the backside to keep the keeper in place. Impossible to notice when the watch is on or off, but still, not something you should have to do on a premium strap like this. Would be easy to make the extra keeper nice and snug."
"Excellent all round service, and the watch is everything I’d hoped for, a stunning timepiece."
"Grabbed myself a Cobb on the re release, love it!"
"In short...Awesome - From the moment of opening the box to find a personalised note, to the quality of the packaging and instruction booklet - and now the pleasure of enjoying wearing such a beautifully detailed watch."
"Build quality and execution is superb. The movement is very accurate and overall I feel that this is very much a watch for life. I own a new Rolex Explorer so I feel able to say that my model compliments the Explorer well with high levels of longevity factored into every component."
"I had been considering buying a Farer for some time, but the launch of the Lander Chronograph finally convinced me to take the plunge. I pre-ordered the watch, with the only issue being a prolonged (manual) finance approval. As promised the watch was dispatched on 1st May and arrived safely the next day in a well padded box. The watch itself is stunning, face changing colour spectacularly with the light. Overall, I’m very impressed with my experience of dealing with Farer"
"Fantastic watch and service, will be buying another soon"
"Just bought my 3rd Farer - a Lander Chronograph. The dial colour on my Lander is stunning and the photos online don’t do it justice. I’ve been very happy with every aspect of Farer’s service, from buying through to a minor repair on my Hecla. These are good value, great looking and well made watches for people who like something different and don’t follow the crowd."
"So, I just received my Farer watch, and all I can say is, “ I found my brand!”. What a beautiful watch! I bought the Frobisher II. I know some people can get a little snooty about quartz watches, but I wanted an everyday, “grab and go” watch. This one is perfect. Beautiful, elegant, and just the right amount of whimsy. This is a quartz with soul. The Frobisher II also let me try out the brand without spending too much. Now that I have it, and can feel the quality, I already want another. I think I hear a Beagle calling!!! Thanks so much! My day has been made."
"I chose a watch by Farer based on its clean, uncluttered and straightforward design. I am pleased with the quality at a reasonable price."
"Nice watche with good detail on them feel solid and look good."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 576 reviews