Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Faheem Naqvi
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
I love the design, quality and branding of Farer watches.
Posted 17 minutes ago
I'm really enjoying my watch, all the devices work really well but really I just love the overall design which is why I got it.
Can't find a fault with anything and found all dealings with Farer very good, great service and an overnight delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
I'm THRILLED with my Farer Bernina GT Chronograph! When this model was first introduced, I knew I had to have one, but had to wait until the 2nd production run.

Paul S from Farer has been 100% gracious, helpful, and accurate in helping me order my new GT with bracelet and band.

TRILLED with this watch. Love the clean, crisp dial with fresh colors and textures, the bezel is 100% unique, Tele/Tachy scales, and a chronograph. NO DATE (which I love, cleans up the face), Displayback! and no screw down crown (which I also love).

I'm so happy with this watch, and Farer's customer service. Customer for life here, can't be more pleased
I can honestly say that I am delighted with my Farer Stanhope watch. The design of the dial and the shape of the case make it stand out from the rest. I'm particularly impressed by how thin the case is compared with many other modern mechanical watches. I feel this is a watch that I will never tire of wearing and enjoying.
Beautiful watch and very light. Sporty and formal at the same time.
Impressive watch compares really well with other watches I own bell and Ross, Tag and Longines great looking. Highly recommended.
Hi there! I received my Farer Cobb 3 days ago and I’m happy to report I am extremely happy with it. I had been coveting it for some time but had only ever seen one on your website. It is even more gorgeous than I had hoped!
The blue coloured subdials are fantastic. The leather strap is very nice and comfortable and the large size bronze crown is a super feature. I’ve already received numerous comments about the watch from complete strangers at the grocery store and coffee shop. I live in Canada so not many people know about Farer here but I’m sure if you keep making such great watches with innovative designs and colour schemes that will change! I really like your use of colour on alot if your watches. It’s a nice change from the often boring watches out there on the market. I am a novice watch collector with only 6 pieces in my collection but my new Farer is definitely my favourite and I am now saving up for a Segrave!
Thanks very much and keep up the excellent work.

Denny Essig
Nanoose Bay, BC
Canada
Ordered the Ainsdale on chestnut barenia strap. Extremely happy with it, great watch, delivered promptly and good customer service.
First Farer and won't be the last. Excellent quality and service...have a number of pieces from some of the big Swiss and Japanese brands so really enjoying wearing this watch from a cool, up and coming British brand...keep up the good work
I found out about Farer after reading an article about British watchmakers so I had a look at their range of watches, and was really impressed by the designs, so I bought the Pendine chronograph. The thing that I really like about it is the details of the design such as the colour of the watch face and the contrasting colours of the hands especially the red on the second and the sub dial hands, it seems to be inspired by the dials on cars from the 1930's or 40's and looks really attractive, you can also choose from a range of watch straps, it's certainly an eye catching watch. It is also a good sized watch not too big like so many are now. Farer themselves were really good, the service was very fast, I placed an order on a Friday, shortly after I had an email from them telling me they received my order, and the watch was delivered the next day, very impressive, also they included a card thanking me for buying from them, which I thought was a nice touch. Overall I am really pleased with the watch and the service from the company, I would certainly recommend them to anyone, I am already thinking about another one. Very happy customer
Everything about the whole Farer Lander GMT III experience makes you appreciate the value for money this watch offers. The wonderful colour of the face, the slightly curved second hand that reaches out to the chapter ring and the red GMT hand that lines up perfectly with the hour markers leave you content that you have bought a quality time piece. When you have worn it for a while and you realise it is gaining less than a second a day (well within COSC) standards, you wonder why anyone would spend 10 times as much for a luxury watch begining with 'R'.
The 39 mm case is the perfect size for my wrist and the smaller size compliments the retro tan strap that I chose for it very well. The signed buckle on the strap is a thing of beauty.
I like the 10 bar water resistance, very practical for a travel watch though a screw down crown would have been nice for confidence. Maybe a consideration for version IIII.
Delivery was very quick, I had it 4 days after ordering. I love the presentation box, very high quality and one I will keep with the watch and the thank you card hand written that comes with it is a nice touch. One small suggestion from my wife, if the thank you card was smaller I could keep it in in the box so everything was complete.
All in all, a beautifully executed, highly practical, excelllent value for money watch that barely leaves my wrist. Service from Farer is very quick and I now feel part of a family rather than a customer.
Very pleased with my new Farer Hopewell watch. Great design and the size is just perfect. Navy blue leather strap is excellent quality.

Just having a little trouble setting the date. I seem to be 12 hours out when I adjust this. However, I am sure I will sort this out.
This is the most beautiful object I have ever bought and and as far as I'm concerned the best watch under £100k. I'm very pleased with it.
Excellent watch , retro style with loverly colour design.
Very fast delivery within a couple of days of ordering.
Very impressed.
Firstly a great looking watch, thought that maybe it would look too large have quite a complex watch face but the 39.5mm size is just right. Quality is excellent, wouldn't normally spend that much on a quartz movement watch but it is extremely accurate. The flyback feature is great for stopping and starting a timer quickly, not something you would usually get in a swiss quartz watch. The detail on the dial is superb, and purchased because I was fascinated by the colours of the numbers and hands. The Horween leather strap is starting to soften up and will be really nice within a couple of weeks. Overall a quality Swiss made watch.
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020 Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Bought a Hecla compressor and I love the watch. Great attention to detail in the design and manufacture.

Shipping was perfect.

I also subsequently bought two additional bands for the Hecla
and there was a minor issue with USD to GBP conversion. It was resolved with one email. Solid customer service.

If you are attracted to one of Farers watches I would recommend them with no hesitation.
Absolutely the best customer service in the industry. Paul and the Farer team stand behind there products above any company I’ve encountered.
Fantastic service, beautiful watch and handwritten note was a lovely touch
I just love this watch. The look is fantastic it keeps great time and when the sun catches it, well, just marvellous.
Looks and feels great just as I had expected.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 742 reviews