Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Yousung Choi
Farer 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Neil Yardy
Steven Murphy
The watch is brilliant but I was a bit disappointed with the strap. The tan colour was a lot flatter tonally than depicted on the web and it is too small for my wrist such that the watch sits unevenly, which is a shame. I'm sure with a longer strap it will be fine.
The marketing is excellent, the image is great but the watch itself didn't really live up to the hype. I expected the watch to be larger than it was which was a bit disappointing. It looked to be bigger in the photos. I'm quite a big man (6'2") The colours (one of the reasons I loved the look) were not as vibrant as the photos. Also, It was a shame that my first options for straps were not available. I'm not overly keen on the strap I chose. Overall it's pretty good but not quite as good as I'd hoped for.
lovely watch and excellent customer service !
Four Stars because the extra strap was not enclosed.
It’s a cool watch and I’m quite happy with it. In fact I purchased a Cayley almost immediately after receiving the Oxley. Wish I’d chosen a different strap for my Oxley, but I’ll remedy that. FYI, I emailed you re watch straps on Jan 23 but haven’t had a reply. I will re-send that email now.
I have the Hecla and it is great im really pleased with it apart from the rubber strap, its quite uncomfortable, sharp pointy edges can be annoying
Great to visit Paul at the studio this morning. Purchased a Morgan for my son's 21st. The watch looks absolutely stunning and the quality, aesthetic and value is unquestionable. Very pleased to introduce my son to the Farer brand and have another person in the family sporting a Farer.
Had my Farer a couple of years now and just replaced the strap, watch looks really nice and still as fresh as the day i bought it, only comment is the winder leaves a green dot on your hand in the hot weather, other than that highly recommended.
I like the look of this watch and the comfortable feeling of it on my wrist. The soft green luminous markers,the brushed and polished case,and of course the Farmer bronze insert in the crown. A fine watch.
I received the Hopewell II very swiftly in Singapore, about 4 days after I placed the order. The quality of the watch and the navy rubber strap was very good, although the whole package looked a bit too blue under certain lighting. Regardless, I am very satisfied with the purchase - it was good quality at its price point.
Farer 4 star review on 10th October 2020
I got the GMT maze model with blue rubber strap + metal strap in addition. The watch itself is astonishing. Great and easy to read. Love the dial. Unfortunately the metal of the strap and to some extend of the watch a causing negative reaction of my hand skin. Keep up delivering good desing and invest in a better quality of the steel
Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020 Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020 Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020 Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020
Happy with the Farer 37mm manual wind. Like it bcos its small (37 / 38mm) lugs are very short 👍 cos I have small wrist. Usually other swiss watches (38 to 40mm) by the time the lugs are added on - it 'over shoots' my wrist. And I prefer it with no date. Furthermore, its 50m atm (usually dress watches only 30m - too little). I would like to see some Farer watches in pvd (black casing). Very good watch - the Stanhope design (white dial)👍
Amazing timepiece, fastest delivery ever on any purchase ive ever gotten. Thats including a numbered and engraved watch. Im bit dissapointed though that I could'nt choose a bracelet on my World Timer as its main strap. I had to pick a leather/rubber and then order a steel bracelet as extra. I did not however, not yet anyway. My wife always complains im very difficult to buy a christmas gift to so im saving this for her to buy me 😂
I Just bought my first Farer watch the Stanhope. I am use to wearing bigger size watches. So I was pleasantly surprised to how much this watch has grown on me as it my smallest watch in my collection. Love fact this watch is light and super comfortable and most of all the style of the watch as I can dress it up and dress it down just by changing the straps. The service from Farer .com was excellent and looking forward to purchasing another model from Farer. Only one thing I can actually complain about was watch box I recieved was slightly damaged which issue for quality control. All said and done the Stanhope has become my new every day watch.
Farer 4 star review on 2nd June 2020 Farer 4 star review on 2nd June 2020
Really enjoying the watch and have found the quality better than expected. Customer service was good, acknowledging there is some lag due to time difference. The bracelet was unfortunately sold out, but I understand the supply issue being faced by everyone. Keep up the good work.
From browsing Farer website with indeepth details about the watches, to purchased and quick delivery Farer has been brilliant. I brought the Fairford watch as it was smart, and well designed. I was not disappointed with the quality of the Fairford. The timing functions are well documented with the accompanying manual. Unfortunately in the current climate the watch and I are keeping the required 2 meters from other people. Overall great watch and service from Farer.
Farer 4 star review on 5th May 2020
The watch itself is beautifully made. The attention to detail is extraordinary across the board. The delivery process was flawless. The price for the quality of the watch was exceptional.
Overall, great quality on the actual timepiece build. Feels sturdy and made with high grade materials. I was surprised to see the leather strap feel so cheap and rubbery at this price point, however. I went with the Barenia navy strap and immediately ordered a top grain leather strap from another brand. For $1,600+ worldtimer, was expecting more even from their strap. Genuine leather is usually lower grade but some companies cure the leather better, in this case, it feels cheap almost like rubber.
The watch was better than I thought it would be. Very different whilst being attractive
The Cresta chronograph is a very nice watch however the 20mm strap really doesn’t do the watch full Justice. The strap is not wide enough thus affecting the overall aesthetics. A 22mm strap would have made a big difference. I can only think that this due to keeping costs down. Very surprised the designer(s) went the 20mm Route. An idea would be to also have a range of 22mm straps so people like me have options. Farer please add a range of 22mm straps!!
Hi Paul - Thank you for your note. Our 20mm lug width is standard across all Farer watches and allows for any strap to be fitted to any Farer watch - this is a design decision to allow customers to rapidly change straps using the quick-release mechanism and to swap straps between multiple watches. Hope that makes sense! Thank you, The Farer Team.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 943 reviews