Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
it's my first farer watch!! very satisfied, the case finishes are fairly good and the design is excellent. It has similar accuracy compared to other Chronometer(COSC)!! Very good!! I am looking forward to the next project!! Thank you!
The Farer ‘Cobb’ is inspired. Aesthetically it’s an elegant, stylish and unique timepiece. In terms of precision engineering and mechanism it’s best in its class. It certainly hits the mark as an accessory and I’ve found great pleasure in sporting mine. Very pleased to be a patron of the Farer watch brand, so much so I’ve placed another order with the team for the ‘Ainsdale’. Fantastic watches, great service, correct price points and happy clients.
Very pleased with the service in terms of speed of delivery and the personal touch with the hand written postcard enclosed. Support literature and packaging is excellent Slightly disappointed with the luminosity as it doesn’t appear as clear as on the website image Watch itself looks and feels high quality, exceptional value for money I would love to own another Farer, nothing else to my taste at present so I look forward to future pieces
After a visit to the showroom I ordered the Frobisher II. It arrived at 9.00am the next morning and looks fantastic. Very happy with my purchase. Only (small) issue is that I don't think the luminescence really works unless you shine a light at the watch before turning off the lights. I find it a little hard to see at night.
I am highly delighted with my new Pendine Farer watch - thank you. This was the first time I’ve bought a watch over the internet. Overall the experience was very positive except for not knowing that my watch had been dispatched. I expected progress e mails giving me prior notice of delivery. The first I knew of my watch arrival was a card alerting me to collect my watch from the Post Office. Only a slight criticism but if put right would have resulted in perfect service from Farer.
It's a bit too soon to rate the watch but from what I can see the quality is excellent and the ETA movement should be reliable. I'm not a fan of sapphire backs but that's personal preference and I don't see the point of a water resistant watch with a leather strap which isn't! but I'm told that a new stainless steel bracelet is on its way. The brown Horween strap looks great but in truth, apart from being impractical, it is also stiff and uncomfortable. I would not recommend it. The service I received was excellent.
The Farer Lander, Just beautiful..I would love to see a 41mm for the Chrono...one can dream! Great job! Impecable finish and taste!
Watches. There's one for everyone. And this one is definitely for me. I decided to treat myself and my mind instantly went to this watch. Not too flashy, it's understated enough for people to comment on it without me looking like a try hard. With the blue strap it's an everyday wear, whether with a suit or jeans. The date dial could be a little bigger, but apart from that it's perfect.
The service and the watch were first class, just one little niggle, the much vaunted "night view " isn't quite borne out by reality. It's no more than a luminous watch face and hands, not as luminous as my Omega, many times it's age.
Purchased a super looking watch, which I really love, and am contemplating buying a second one soon. Service from Farer was prompt and efficient, and delivery via Royal Mail was super quick! I can highly recommend this product and the company too!
The 37mm Stanhope is a joy. Beautifully finished, light, thin and backed by a display for the movement. At this price I don't think Farer have any serious competition for the mix of design, finish and utility. Great customer service too.
Farer products are really stylish and well-made, and the delivery is speedy - although you do pay for this! I really like the new watch straps available.
Great watch but strap only lasted 15 months of daily wear and was quite expensive to replace at £49.
Beautiful watches. Good service. Need to ensure stock levels are reflected on website, as I had an issue at first with strap availabilty. Overall, very pleased.
Had spent quite a few months admiring this watch on the internet. Finally bought it a few weeks ago. The watch itself is really nice ( i bought the cobb). I also bought an extra strap ( black ) for the watch. The brown strap looks amazing and the strap is really comfortable and a pleasure to wear. The black strap for some reason is very hard. Have had the black strap on for about 2 weeks now and wear the watch everyday and its still very hard. Hopefully with more use this will change. The watch itself is amazing and really do love it. The only slight disappointing thing with the watch, is that it is barely visible in the dark. I have other watches which can be seen in the dark, but the farer one most of the times does not illuminate and when it does its not clear at all ( The website is very misleading when it shows how it illuminates in the dark). Aside from this the watch is lovely and a pleasure to wear.
Watch is fab.... but... when signing up for the finance it didn’t work. I was buying a low numbered watch and ended getting no 23.?? Not sure where that number came in the grand scheme of things Which is no biggy. But delivery was delayed due to watch straps not in stock. I needed the watch quickly i am promised the correct strap around 6th. Can’t fault service there if the other strap follows
Looks great....but it’s a Christmas present. I’m allowed to look, but not touch. It’s got to go to Santa first
The cobb chronograph is a great looking watch, very pleased with the build quality. Only negatives would be a very weak lume,and the strap loop has stretched only after a week of use.
ordering process and package / delivery excellent instructions need to be clearer as to what sequence is needed to set up the watch and a warning that the crown pull may be very stiff at first should be included appearance and quality exactly what would expected from the website description; very distinctive, simple and attractive engraving quality could be improved, a bit wobbly under a hand lens
Recently bought a Frobisher II & it is exactly as described and of excellent quality. The case the watch arrived in was sleek & heavy and made for an excellent experience opening it for the first time!
Farer is rated 4.84 based on 685 reviews