Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Faheem Naqvi
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
From browsing Farer website with indeepth details about the watches, to purchased and quick delivery Farer has been brilliant. I brought the Fairford watch as it was smart, and well designed. I was not disappointed with the quality of the Fairford. The timing functions are well documented with the accompanying manual. Unfortunately in the current climate the watch and I are keeping the required 2 meters from other people.
Overall great watch and service from Farer.
Farer 4 star review on 5th May 2020
The watch itself is beautifully made. The attention to detail is extraordinary across the board. The delivery process was flawless. The price for the quality of the watch was exceptional.
Overall, great quality on the actual timepiece build. Feels sturdy and made with high grade materials. I was surprised to see the leather strap feel so cheap and rubbery at this price point, however. I went with the Barenia navy strap and immediately ordered a top grain leather strap from another brand. For $1,600+ worldtimer, was expecting more even from their strap. Genuine leather is usually lower grade but some companies cure the leather better, in this case, it feels cheap almost like rubber.
The watch was better than I thought it would be. Very different whilst being attractive
The Cresta chronograph is a very nice watch however the 20mm strap really doesn’t do the watch full
Justice. The strap is not wide enough thus affecting the overall aesthetics. A 22mm strap would have made a big difference. I can only think that this due to keeping costs down. Very surprised the designer(s) went the 20mm Route. An idea would be to also have a range of 22mm straps so people like me have options. Farer please add a range of 22mm straps!!
Hi Paul - Thank you for your note. Our 20mm lug width is standard across all Farer watches and allows for any strap to be fitted to any Farer watch - this is a design decision to allow customers to rapidly change straps using the quick-release mechanism and to swap straps between multiple watches. Hope that makes sense! Thank you, The Farer Team.
it's my first farer watch!!
very satisfied, the case finishes are fairly good and the design is excellent. It has similar accuracy compared to other Chronometer(COSC)!! Very good!!
I am looking forward to the next project!! Thank you!
Farer 4 star review on 16th February 2020 Farer 4 star review on 16th February 2020 Farer 4 star review on 16th February 2020 Farer 4 star review on 16th February 2020 Farer 4 star review on 16th February 2020
The Farer ‘Cobb’ is inspired. Aesthetically it’s an elegant, stylish and unique timepiece. In terms of precision engineering and mechanism it’s best in its class. It certainly hits the mark as an accessory and I’ve found great pleasure in sporting mine. Very pleased to be a patron of the Farer watch brand, so much so I’ve placed another order with the team for the ‘Ainsdale’. Fantastic watches, great service, correct price points and happy clients.
Very pleased with the service in terms of speed of delivery and the personal touch with the hand written postcard enclosed. Support literature and packaging is excellent
Slightly disappointed with the luminosity as it doesn’t appear as clear as on the website image
Watch itself looks and feels high quality, exceptional value for money
I would love to own another Farer, nothing else to my taste at present so I look forward to future pieces
After a visit to the showroom I ordered the Frobisher II. It arrived at 9.00am the next morning and looks fantastic. Very happy with my purchase. Only (small) issue is that I don't think the luminescence really works unless you shine a light at the watch before turning off the lights. I find it a little hard to see at night.
I am highly delighted with my new Pendine Farer watch - thank you. This was the first time I’ve bought a watch over the internet. Overall the experience was very positive except for not knowing that my watch had been dispatched. I expected progress e mails giving me prior notice of delivery. The first I knew of my watch arrival was a card alerting me to collect my watch from the Post Office. Only a slight criticism but if put right would have resulted in perfect service from Farer.
It's a bit too soon to rate the watch but from what I can see the quality is excellent and the ETA movement should be reliable. I'm not a fan of sapphire backs but that's personal preference and I don't see the point of a water resistant watch with a leather strap which isn't! but I'm told that a new stainless steel bracelet is on its way. The brown Horween strap looks great but in truth, apart from being impractical, it is also stiff and uncomfortable. I would not recommend it. The service I received was excellent.
The Farer Lander, Just beautiful..I would love to see a 41mm for the Chrono...one can dream! Great job! Impecable finish and taste!
Watches. There's one for everyone. And this one is definitely for me. I decided to treat myself and my mind instantly went to this watch. Not too flashy, it's understated enough for people to comment on it without me looking like a try hard. With the blue strap it's an everyday wear, whether with a suit or jeans. The date dial could be a little bigger, but apart from that it's perfect.
The service and the watch were first class, just one little niggle, the much vaunted "night view " isn't quite borne out by reality. It's no more than a luminous watch face and hands, not as luminous as my Omega, many times it's age.
Purchased a super looking watch, which I really love, and am contemplating buying a second one soon. Service from Farer was prompt and efficient, and delivery via Royal Mail was super quick!
I can highly recommend this product and the company too!
The 37mm Stanhope is a joy. Beautifully finished, light, thin and backed by a display for the movement. At this price I don't think Farer have any serious competition for the mix of design, finish and utility. Great customer service too.
Farer products are really stylish and well-made, and the delivery is speedy - although you do pay for this! I really like the new watch straps available.
Great watch but strap only lasted 15 months of daily wear and was quite expensive to replace at £49.
Beautiful watches. Good service. Need to ensure stock levels are reflected on website, as I had an issue at first with strap availabilty. Overall, very pleased.
Had spent quite a few months admiring this watch on the internet. Finally bought it a few weeks ago. The watch itself is really nice ( i bought the cobb). I also bought an extra strap ( black ) for the watch. The brown strap looks amazing and the strap is really comfortable and a pleasure to wear. The black strap for some reason is very hard. Have had the black strap on for about 2 weeks now and wear the watch everyday and its still very hard. Hopefully with more use this will change. The watch itself is amazing and really do love it. The only slight disappointing thing with the watch, is that it is barely visible in the dark. I have other watches which can be seen in the dark, but the farer one most of the times does not illuminate and when it does its not clear at all ( The website is very misleading when it shows how it illuminates in the dark). Aside from this the watch is lovely and a pleasure to wear.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 744 reviews