Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Ben Toomey
"I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me."
Mr Tony Davies
"I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay ! Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch. I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service"
Robert Evetts
"Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great! All in all very pleased!"
"It's a bit too soon to rate the watch but from what I can see the quality is excellent and the ETA movement should be reliable. I'm not a fan of sapphire backs but that's personal preference and I don't see the point of a water resistant watch with a leather strap which isn't! but I'm told that a new stainless steel bracelet is on its way. The brown Horween strap looks great but in truth, apart from being impractical, it is also stiff and uncomfortable. I would not recommend it. The service I received was excellent."
"The Farer Lander, Just beautiful..I would love to see a 41mm for the Chrono...one can dream! Great job! Impecable finish and taste!"
"Watches. There's one for everyone. And this one is definitely for me. I decided to treat myself and my mind instantly went to this watch. Not too flashy, it's understated enough for people to comment on it without me looking like a try hard. With the blue strap it's an everyday wear, whether with a suit or jeans. The date dial could be a little bigger, but apart from that it's perfect."
"The service and the watch were first class, just one little niggle, the much vaunted "night view " isn't quite borne out by reality. It's no more than a luminous watch face and hands, not as luminous as my Omega, many times it's age."
"Purchased a super looking watch, which I really love, and am contemplating buying a second one soon. Service from Farer was prompt and efficient, and delivery via Royal Mail was super quick! I can highly recommend this product and the company too!"
"The 37mm Stanhope is a joy. Beautifully finished, light, thin and backed by a display for the movement. At this price I don't think Farer have any serious competition for the mix of design, finish and utility. Great customer service too."
"Farer products are really stylish and well-made, and the delivery is speedy - although you do pay for this! I really like the new watch straps available."
"Great watch but strap only lasted 15 months of daily wear and was quite expensive to replace at £49."
"Beautiful watches. Good service. Need to ensure stock levels are reflected on website, as I had an issue at first with strap availabilty. Overall, very pleased."
"Had spent quite a few months admiring this watch on the internet. Finally bought it a few weeks ago. The watch itself is really nice ( i bought the cobb). I also bought an extra strap ( black ) for the watch. The brown strap looks amazing and the strap is really comfortable and a pleasure to wear. The black strap for some reason is very hard. Have had the black strap on for about 2 weeks now and wear the watch everyday and its still very hard. Hopefully with more use this will change. The watch itself is amazing and really do love it. The only slight disappointing thing with the watch, is that it is barely visible in the dark. I have other watches which can be seen in the dark, but the farer one most of the times does not illuminate and when it does its not clear at all ( The website is very misleading when it shows how it illuminates in the dark). Aside from this the watch is lovely and a pleasure to wear."
"Watch is fab.... but... when signing up for the finance it didn’t work. I was buying a low numbered watch and ended getting no 23.?? Not sure where that number came in the grand scheme of things Which is no biggy. But delivery was delayed due to watch straps not in stock. I needed the watch quickly i am promised the correct strap around 6th. Can’t fault service there if the other strap follows"
"Looks great....but it’s a Christmas present. I’m allowed to look, but not touch. It’s got to go to Santa first"
"The cobb chronograph is a great looking watch, very pleased with the build quality. Only negatives would be a very weak lume,and the strap loop has stretched only after a week of use."
"ordering process and package / delivery excellent instructions need to be clearer as to what sequence is needed to set up the watch and a warning that the crown pull may be very stiff at first should be included appearance and quality exactly what would expected from the website description; very distinctive, simple and attractive engraving quality could be improved, a bit wobbly under a hand lens"
"Recently bought a Frobisher II & it is exactly as described and of excellent quality. The case the watch arrived in was sleek & heavy and made for an excellent experience opening it for the first time!"
"very good!"
"My watch arrived on time and is everything I expected. I have Brietlings and Zeniths as well as some restored timepieces (Tudor) and this watch although not having the heritage of the older brands is beautiful and looks fantastic. I hope I am one of the first to buy into this brand in the expectation that it will become very collectible ."
"Very happy with the watch, simple clean design which is easy to read. I like the orange rubber strap but could do for it to be longer, I do not have a large wrist and still have to use the last two holes."
"I had decided to purchase myself a nicer watch, not go to crazy and spend thousand and thousands of dollars, but maybe step up from just a simple sub $200 Fossil. I had a few criteria, I didn't want battery powered or quartz movement, needed to have or be swappable (and look good) with a leather strap, and I didn't want a huge case, in either diameter or depth. I searched for quite some time to find this, and then I found Farer, and more specifically the Hudson. I was instantly drawn to it. It has a beautiful face and dial, the "Sunray" blue face, as they call, really does look great in the light, and the small colors accents all work. It's a great size too, and fits well into my desired dimensions. The diameter is a little more modest at 37mm, though it doesn't feel smaller, as the dial is nice and wide, and pushes to the edge of the case, really using as much space as it can. Also at 8.3mm it's amazingly thin, and just has a great weight and feel on the the wrist, again without any real bulk. I do wish the dome/glass wasn't quite as thick, as it could be even thinner, but thats about it. I was a little nervous about the winding movement of the watch, and because of that, among other reasons, I spent a lot of time going back and forth with the Hudson and a automatic GMT. I felt the automatic movement might be better/more convenient overall, but there was just something about the hand-winding nature of it, something about keeping to it every day. I went with the discipline of daily winding and I'm very happy with my choice, and who knows I could pick up a GMT later. I enjoy the glass on the back and getting to watch the little gear turn is simple and amazing. Its one of my favorite moments I catch myself in now, to just have my elbows on my desk, head in my hands thinking, and just hearing the gears tick-tock away. All in all I'm very happy with my purchase and I intend to be for quite some time."
"I've bought "BARNATO II" and so far I am very satisfied with this watch and your service. However, after I purchased "BARNATO II with Black leather strap", I also ordered "Milanese strap" separately. But it hasn't reached to my place yet and the courier company tracking service doesn't work at all... May be due to POS Malaysia's very poor operation and customer service. Royal Mail website had updated the milestone information correctly, however, after it was handed over to POS Malaysia the web page indicates "No record found"... I am hoping that the strap will be delivered to me safely and soon... Overall, I am satisfied with your watch and my latest shopping. Thank you."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews