Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

How would you rate Farer ?

Ian Steventon
"Farer's website is very clear and concise, easy to select and order, next day deliveries and a superb quality watch was received."
Les Pearce
"The overall design and quality,and the fact they are British designed."
Kevin Gilmour
"Ordered late in the evening with custom engraving and was despatched the next day and arrived the day after. Watch is stunning, not to mention the superb packaging and the fact Farer even included a personalized hand written thank you note"
"I've been looking for a new watch as a treat for turning 50 last year and came across the Farer Barnato 2. I wanted something a little different with a classic feel but with a modern twist and the Farer doesn't disappoint. It has so much attention to detail especially on the watch face but never overwhelms the feeling and look of the watch. As a friend said: 'It's a thing of beauty!' At £445 (more expensive with the Milanese strap) it could be seen as a little expensive but the craftsmanship that's gone into it I think it's well worth the price. A nice personal touch with the hand written thank you card. You can't say Farer than that!...sorry!😆 Thanks Farer"
"Very happy with the watch, simple clean design which is easy to read. I like the orange rubber strap but could do for it to be longer, I do not have a large wrist and still have to use the last two holes."
"I love the watch. I love the service I receive. I love the fact that Farer is British!"
"Great watch. Saw it on a list of collectible watches and ordered the watch immediately. A bit impulsive but I loved the enclosed rotating bezel. I think it took 3 days to arrive, fast!"
"The Farer Barnato is even more handsome in real life than it is on screen. The build quality is absolutely top notch. Very highly recommended."
"Received watch within a week of ordering (to Australia), watch looks and feels great. Happy to support a new start up rather than a large corporate."
"Very pleased with what I have purchased and I will continue to buy more watches from you in the near future. Long live Farer!"
"Lovely watch and very well made. Would like to see a slightly better quality leather strap and I’d have been happy to pay slightly more for that. I’ve now bought the rubber strap and I like that a lot more. Otherwise, I love it."
"I bought my Farer watch a year or so ago and have worn it every day since. I love this watch and have had so many compliments about it. A few days ago I purchased a new orange rubber strap and the watch and strap look so good together that the person sitting at the restaurant table next to us today leant over and actually asked me about my watch. Says it all really....."
"Have been looking for a dual time watch and the designs are always so over the top. The Carter II is such a clever and simple design and better in reality than the pictures portray."
"I bought a Carter last year. Very attached to it and found I was wearing it to the exclusion of all my other watches. I particularly like Farer's unique use of colour. So I ordered a Hecla with a Cordovan strap. I am delighted with it. So unique."
"This watch oozes class. It is great for those like myself who have small wrists but without looking like you have purposefully gone for a small watch. The dial definitely helps make it look larger on the eye than it actually is. Its stunning beautifully and the colours compliment each other well. Very happy with my purchase and for those considering I definitely recommend taking the plunge - you will not regret it. If only Farer offered more affordable options for storing it when travelling - current options are very dear so would be great if there were smaller watch rolls available."
"I purchased a new orange rubber strap. It's the fourth strap I own. As with all the others it looks and fits great. Gives the watch a fresh summer look. Very happy."
"Excellent strap, great design and quality."
"I recently purchased the Farer Hudson and what a beautiful it is . The superb blue dial which takes on slightly different tones in the sunshine and to contrast the orange small seconds hand. Superbly put together with the top rate movement this has been an excellent buy and a stand out in my collection. If you add all the above to top rate service I am hugely impressed with Farer."
"I really enjoy the Farer Ponting. The watch exceeds my expectations. With the new rubber strap the watch is a real summer watch. Farer had delivered a nice product in a nice package."
"Bought orange and blue rubber straps for summer. Great value and quality and the quick release system is a game changer. Interchange with my Stark and CW 38mm Trident"
"Finally - a micro brand with class! Farer is not afraid to use color, shape, and a mix of new and retro styles to build the hottest-looking watches to come along in years!"
"The quality is second to none and the Leven is an absolutely beautifully designed Aqua Compressor. The craftsmanship and detail are that of a watch five or even ten times the price. The movement is Swiss made, very accurate and fitted with a lovely custom rotor with a five year warranty. Customer service is excellent with great communication all the way through."
"Very impressed by the watch, Ponting, lovely colours on the face are what drew me to it. Have it on either the blue or orange rubber as an informal summer watch. Makes a change from the other watches in the box. Strap changing so easy. Packaging is nice. Next day delivery, mine was with me around 10am, is brilliant. Would just like the option of longer straps as well, have emailed asking about this and am awaiting a reply. Overall well cuffed"
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 400 reviews