Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Jordan Rongers
Farer 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Max Dade
Farer 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Farer 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Billy
Farer 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Only had my watch a few days, but I love it. You can tell it has great build quality and it's exactly as pictured. The jeweler that adjusted the size complimented it as well. Fast shipping to the US - thanks!
I purchased the Crooms GMT Bezel with black St. Venere Strap. Overall the ordering process was clear and straightforward, though more description of the different strap options would have been appreciated - though effectively answered with a query before purchase. The delivery process was excellent as was the packaging and presentation. Overall the watch looks as good, if not better than expected. The light-catcher case and the red dial surrounded by the black bezel are a great combination. Combined with the black strap (why is this not shown more often in ads?) and brush steele case makes for quite a striking watch. Overall the size is as expected and about as big as I can wear comfortably. The only real drawback on the looks is the date, which I find is too small and takes some effort to see. This being my first GMT watch, it would have also been good to have some more detailed instructions as to how to set the watch but a few YouTubes later and that was sorted. Finally, and quite important to me, the watch is accurate to about 3 - 4 seconds a day. Note that I did not say +/-3-4 seconds a day as so far it is only losing time, which is a bit annoying. Yes, it is within the accuracy as quoted but I was hoping it would be a bit fast some days and slower others, not off by close to a minute after two weeks. I hope it will settle down with time.
Recently bought a Aragosta Orange St Venere strap to go on my Pointing GMT automatic which I have had for a few years. I have been wearing the Pointing on both a mesh bracelet and the orange and navy rubber Farer straps. Fancying a change material the leather Aragosta Orange St Venere strap makes the colours pop just like the orange rubber but feels a lot different on the wrist. Overall i love the Pointing watch with it's bold use of colours and textures, along with the Farer straps. I have quite a few straps (and watches) and whilst the Farer straps are more expensive than most I have the quality is certainly there. Now contemplating a Milanese bracelet as I have 4 watches that it would suit!
I am in England on a 3-year work rotation and was looking for something that would last to remember my time here by. A Farer watch was the perfect choice. I was able to get some details engraved on the back as part of the purchase price, and I’ve worn it a lot since and it’s exactly what I wanted. Quality build.
Farer 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Purchased a different colour strap for the summer. The service was incredible - the strap was delivered the very next day. Quick and easy swap of the strap. As an observation the spring bars didn't spring into position and I had to push them fully into place.
I ordered a Endeavour Titanium and received it the next day. I've been wearing it daily for just over a week, and I am absolutely happy I made the right decision. The watch itself is great, comparable in quality to others I have that cost twice the price, and keeping excellent time. My experience in dealing with Farer was great, the product was well packaged and presented, delivery was swift and without issues.
Beautiful style and craftsmanship! Proud to be part of the Farer club.
Purchased my 1st Farer. The World Tmer Roche. Purchased the bracelet as well. First impressions are extremely good. The Navy Barenia strap is super comfortable. The attention to detail on the watch is mind blowing. Love the fact it is a smaller size to most World Timers out there and thinner too! The bracelet is very nice too, however be ready for taking plenty of links out. Also my personal preference is a oyster clasp rather than butterfly. Having said that, due to nice flat links again it is super comfortable, and has just the right brushing to be spot on with the casing. Won't be my last Farer for sure.
Farer 5 star review on 17th July 2021
The Lomond is the perfect everyday watch - dressy enough for a suit, casual enough for shorts and tee shirt.
Next day delivery with engraving.👌
Love my watch. It looks very stylish. I bought a new strap - excellent service and quality products. Highly recommended
The Bernina handwound chronograph is incredible. Wonderful finishing with classic feel and look. The varieties of white are reminiscent of those perfect vintage tennis shoes you've seen in family photos but don't exist anymore. Pure class. I own a number of Farer watches, and this one sits atop the totem.
Perfect design. Perfect texture. Perfect price.
Very quick delivery. The watch is beautiful, already got great comments from friends and colleague in a few days.
Brilliant watch and a great company.
Farer 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Had been looking at the Lomond watch for a while and finally bought one - its a great looking watch, nice size and great to have the 3 strap options. I love the date pointer as well which is a nice feature. would recommend and good to have British brands making such good tool watches...keep up the great work Farer
The Lomond is an elegant and intriguing timepiece. I was particularly taken with the date hand as opposed to a day/date complication and the colour scheme and build quality is to be recommended. The provision of 3 watch strap/bracelet types is also welcome. The size of the watch is in the Goldilocks zone and it sits comfortably on the wrist. I also received the watch within 48 hours.
The most beautifully crafted watch I had. Superb quality and fantastic looks. Had a great buying experience with Farer - customer service was on the highest level. Thanks you very much!
The watch, Leven Titanium, is lovely. The perfect sports watch. Delivery was remarkably quick. The automatic movement is very smooth, and starts up without effort. My only regret is that I was convinced the watch had a clasp fastening as opposed to a standard buckle. I believe this is what was shown on the website earlier. For the future: date with GMT version.
Such an attractive dial on the Lander 111 GMT Lovely Sellita 330-1 Premium movement Very pleased with my purchase Excellent service Well done and Good luck Farer
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 980 reviews