Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

How would you rate Farer?

James Hurst
"I received my Carter II within two days of ordering online so it is safe to say Farer's service is excellent. The watch looks great, dial design and colors are fantastic and very legible, and the natural rubber strap is of very high quality and is extremely comfortable. My strap is orange and it looks great with the burnt orange hands of the watch. And the bronze crown works perfectly on this watch as well. This watch has a lot of style and personality; especially for a watch under $500."
Adrian Ventura
"I've been looking for a new watch as a treat for turning 50 last year and came across the Farer Barnato 2. I wanted something a little different with a classic feel but with a modern twist and the Farer doesn't disappoint. It has so much attention to detail especially on the watch face but never overwhelms the feeling and look of the watch. As a friend said: 'It's a thing of beauty!' At £445 (more expensive with the Milanese strap) it could be seen as a little expensive but the craftsmanship that's gone into it I think it's well worth the price. A nice personal touch with the hand written thank you card. You can't say Farer than that!...sorry!😆 Thanks Farer"
Alasdair Keys
"I love the watch. I love the service I receive. I love the fact that Farer is British!"
"Very pleased with my Segrave Chronograph great quality watch with good wrist appeal!"
"Received the Oxley GMT earlier this week. It’s not a homage, a clone, or another dive watch. Rather, it’s almost completely original, in design and execution, and is as impressive in person as it is in pictures. The use of color and curvature in the hands, the attention to detail in the dial printing, outstanding case finishing and a top of the line ETA 2893 movement adjusted 5 ways makes for a real value proposition. A GMT executed in a similar manner is usually at least $1000 more. That the watch has great wrist presence without shouting “look at ME” at all is a plus. An excellent quality Barrenia strap completes the package. There are a few microbrands with offerings over $1000 that are truly great buys. This is one of them. I have an eclectic group of vintage watches, newer “name brands,” and some microbrands, and have been at this for over 20 years. I look for true value rather rather than merely price.l, especially with microbrands. This watch, in my opinion, is a screaming bargain."
"Farer makes wonderfully built, beautiful, and distinctive watches; my Farer pieces have quickly become my favorite ones, even in a collection that contains more expensive name brands. Ordering through the site was incredibly smooth and easy, and they are extremely quick and responsive with any communication. Huge thanks to Paul who went above and beyond when there was a slight delay in my order!"
"The Farer Segrave is a lovely watch. Colourful yet understated, it's casual and sporty yet looks great with a suit (well, if James Bond can get away with wearing a blue watch on a blue rubber strap in a tuxedo...). It shipped later than I was expecting and, while my first enquiry went unanswered, the second was answered very promptly with the explanation for the delay. I'm seriously considering another purchase."
"Very impressed by the speed and ease of purchase and delivery. The watch is lovely, doesn't have the bling of some luxury pieces but really feels like something unique."
"Excellent company producing stunning quality watches at a very good price accompained with very good customer service,I would not hesitate in purchasing another watch from them or recommending them."
"Fantastic looking watch Carter Looks more expensive to what I paid And looks good on the wrist Will make another purchase in the near future 🔮"
"Farer to me means great watches great service."
"Purchased Cobb Chronograph with brown strap. Amazing service and very effective website. Watch arrived quickly and looks fantastic, far better than pictures. You can’t match seeing the real thing. Professionally packaged and great product."
"The segrave is a Quality watch at a good price range with a look of its own great web site and superb service will definitely buy another farer"
"very good!"
"Great watch, great colours and perfect size dial."
"excellent watch."
"Great, well built watch with bags of style, it has oodles of wrist presence. First class service by Farer, the buying process was straight forward and the watch arrived the next day. Top marks from me Farer!"
"I love my Farer watch, it’s an absolute work of art. Stunning time piece, practical and stylish."
"A modern classic! The whole Farer experience is how Apple should be! The communication, delivery, product, design, packaging, marketing etc is perfect. I have to rate the whole process 100%, and the watch is simply gorgeous, beautiful original and modern styling, yet also traditional qualities, and terrific value at the price. Love it and proud to wear it. Thank you Farer."
"I bought the Oxley watch as a 40th birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved it! Thanks very much, Julia (I’ve attached photo but please only share or use with his permission - beautiful hands... if you needed a model ;-)"
"From customer service right through to the craftsmanship and design of the Segrave chronograph my purchase experience has been outstanding. Farer made my purchase very personal and kept me informed about the chrono's availability and it's subsequent delivery. Thanks"
"Had my new Hecla on the wrist for 24 hours and here are my thoughts :- First of all delivery was prompt and the watch well packaged. I also received a hand written note which was a nice touch. Second, having seen photos, read the reviews and watched the You Tube videos, I have to say that the Hecla looks stunning in the flesh. It just shouts quality, looks very stylish and stands out without being flash. I'm very pleased with my purchase."
"I SAW THE ARTICLE ABOUT FARER IN THE LATEST QP MAGAZINE. IWAS IMPRESSED BY THE BLACK FACED DIVERS WATCH WHEN I VISITED THE WEBSITE.THE WATCHFACE WAS UNCLUTTERED , WITH NO DATE. LESS IS MORE. THE OVERALL FINISH IS EXCELLENT.HOW IT CAN BE SO ,AT THIS PRICE BRACKET, I DONT KNOW.ALCHEMY AND MYSTERY IS DEFINITELY INVOLVED! I WISH THIS SMALL AND EVOLVING COMPANY GOOD FORTUNE FOR THE FUTURE. THEY DESERVE IT."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 439 reviews