Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"The Farer Lander, Just beautiful..I would love to see a 41mm for the Chrono...one can dream! Great job! Impecable finish and taste!"
"I am extremely happy with my first Farer purchase. The watch itself is extremely well designed, made and looks great. The presentation box is almost as lovely as the watch itself and puts several more established watch brands to shame. Farer clearly go about things in a classy way. With next day delivery in some of the most sturdy packaging I have seen, the whole purchase experience with Farer was second to none. I will be buying another Farer without a doubt. Thank you."
"Good looking watch especially with the orange strap, but finding the time difficult to rear with so much in different colours going on!"
"Purchased a tan horween leather strap to go with my Lander. The leather seems to be very high quality, and the color is beautiful. My only complaint for this strap, like most other straps, is the extra keeper is too lose and comes away from the strap tongue constantly. To give an idea of how loose it is, the strap is 20mm at the lug, tapered down to 18mm, but the extra keeper easily slides from the 18mm side where the tongue is, all the way to the lug with ease. I use loctite gel super glue on the backside to keep the keeper in place. Impossible to notice when the watch is on or off, but still, not something you should have to do on a premium strap like this. Would be easy to make the extra keeper nice and snug."
"Excellent all round service, and the watch is everything I’d hoped for, a stunning timepiece."
"Grabbed myself a Cobb on the re release, love it!"
"In short...Awesome - From the moment of opening the box to find a personalised note, to the quality of the packaging and instruction booklet - and now the pleasure of enjoying wearing such a beautifully detailed watch."
"Watches. There's one for everyone. And this one is definitely for me. I decided to treat myself and my mind instantly went to this watch. Not too flashy, it's understated enough for people to comment on it without me looking like a try hard. With the blue strap it's an everyday wear, whether with a suit or jeans. The date dial could be a little bigger, but apart from that it's perfect."
"Build quality and execution is superb. The movement is very accurate and overall I feel that this is very much a watch for life. I own a new Rolex Explorer so I feel able to say that my model compliments the Explorer well with high levels of longevity factored into every component."
"I had been considering buying a Farer for some time, but the launch of the Lander Chronograph finally convinced me to take the plunge. I pre-ordered the watch, with the only issue being a prolonged (manual) finance approval. As promised the watch was dispatched on 1st May and arrived safely the next day in a well padded box. The watch itself is stunning, face changing colour spectacularly with the light. Overall, I’m very impressed with my experience of dealing with Farer"
"Fantastic watch and service, will be buying another soon"
"Just bought my 3rd Farer - a Lander Chronograph. The dial colour on my Lander is stunning and the photos online don’t do it justice. I’ve been very happy with every aspect of Farer’s service, from buying through to a minor repair on my Hecla. These are good value, great looking and well made watches for people who like something different and don’t follow the crowd."
"So, I just received my Farer watch, and all I can say is, “ I found my brand!”. What a beautiful watch! I bought the Frobisher II. I know some people can get a little snooty about quartz watches, but I wanted an everyday, “grab and go” watch. This one is perfect. Beautiful, elegant, and just the right amount of whimsy. This is a quartz with soul. The Frobisher II also let me try out the brand without spending too much. Now that I have it, and can feel the quality, I already want another. I think I hear a Beagle calling!!! Thanks so much! My day has been made."
"I chose a watch by Farer based on its clean, uncluttered and straightforward design. I am pleased with the quality at a reasonable price."
"Nice watche with good detail on them feel solid and look good."
"The service and the watch were first class, just one little niggle, the much vaunted "night view " isn't quite borne out by reality. It's no more than a luminous watch face and hands, not as luminous as my Omega, many times it's age."
"Bought an endeavour after months of window shopping. Very happy; in fact better than I had anticipated. My second Farmer."
"Purchased a super looking watch, which I really love, and am contemplating buying a second one soon. Service from Farer was prompt and efficient, and delivery via Royal Mail was super quick! I can highly recommend this product and the company too!"
"Beautiful original design, comfortable to wear and the most solid construction I've encountered, as evidenced by the incredibly sturdy crown. Few watches this cool exist. Engineering and artistry in perfect balance."
"Most stunning watch I have bought my partner"
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 566 reviews