Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Farer 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Jacob Talleruphuus
Farer 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Janette May
Absolutely delighted with my new Farer Maze GMT bezel automatic. I have had it on the wrist on holiday in Cornwall since purchasing one week ago. It is keeping impressive time and is comparable to other watches in my collection at twice the price. This is a very modern and fresh looking watch that continues Farer’s signature colourful dial and handset combinations. This is an eye catching and supremely comfortable watch to wear. Perfect build and size for my 7 inch wrist. It also wears well with virtually any strap combination. A terrific value proposition for those who prefer to look for something a little more unique and not towards the usual suspects. The customer experience was exemplary with clear shipping and purchasing instructions. My watch was delivered within 48 hours. The packaging was very classy and I was left with the impression that the customer experience was very important to Farer. Refreshing indeed!
Farer 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Picked up my Farer Roche today, so happy with it, will definitely be looking to add another Farer to my collection soon!
I like the look of this watch and the comfortable feeling of it on my wrist.
The soft green luminous markers,the brushed and polished case,and of course the Farmer bronze insert in the crown.
A fine watch.
As ever, another amazing-looking watch from Farer. The Charlton is both elegant and sturdy to wear - an everyday watch, but also an evening wear watch. The blue face is gorgeous, the two-tone surround makes it look perfect. It has a great shape and is comfortable to wear. I feel like I'm wearing a watch worth many times more its cost. Very happy customer... again! :^)
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
I wanted a watch for a special birthday but I wanted something which was a little different. I have not been disappointed!
I ordered the Charlton GMT bezel which I also had engraved in Latin. I was very surprised at the speed at which this was carried out, when I received a message to say the watch was on its way.
It looks superb on and off the wrist. I think the detail and combination of color are imaginative and indicate a company rewriting the wrist watch ‘Blueprint’.
Thank you and well done.
I am very happy with this watch. The quality is evident from the moment you open the packaging, through setting the time and putting on your wrist. The first of many Farer purchases I feel.
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020 Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
I received the Hopewell II very swiftly in Singapore, about 4 days after I placed the order. The quality of the watch and the navy rubber strap was very good, although the whole package looked a bit too blue under certain lighting. Regardless, I am very satisfied with the purchase - it was good quality at its price point.
Farer 4 star review on 10th October 2020
A very handsome timepiece which keeps better time than my other automatics. I am a little concerned about the build quality (digits and pips not aligned perfectly). Also a dive watch bezel should be set when a diver reaches 'bottom' which cannot be done without comprising the watch's water resistance
I like the fact that Farer watches feel unique and individual..
Lovely styling and great quality.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Lovely watch and very nicely presented. Great customer service from Farer at all stages before and during order.
Very pleased with my new watch(frobisherl ll).lovely mix of colours looks great.Brit design/Swiss made = great combo.
Ordered my World Timer (Roche) after waiting for around a year. Such a beautiful design and size for me (6.5” wrist). I also ordered the bracelet to accompany the watch. With the deployant clasp, it makes the bracelet more seamless and a little more refined. One thing I should point out that is not mentioned, is that although the clasp is a butterfly deployant (with no micro adjustments), it does have two half links for a better fit. The service and communication was also first rate and their designs continue to impress me. Keep up the great work
Farer 5 star review on 3rd October 2020 Farer 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
The Crooms is fully representative of Farer's usual outstanding design and value for money. A beautiful dial combined with great "wearability" and functionality. I rarely buy from any other watch brand since Farer came on the scene.
What can I say, I live in Melbourne, ordered the Farer Roche World timer on Saturday and it had arrived at my door Thursday morning.
The presentation box alone is worth buying the watch. I have another very well known and expensive watch brand that comes in more inferior packaging.

The watch itself is great , looks better in the flesh and will be quite a talking point. I opted for the Navy Horween strap but will also order a black strap when available to mix it up a bit.

This won't be my last Farer watch
I got the GMT maze model with blue rubber strap + metal strap in addition. The watch itself is astonishing. Great and easy to read. Love the dial. Unfortunately the metal of the strap and to some extend of the watch a causing negative reaction of my hand skin. Keep up delivering good desing and invest in a better quality of the steel
Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020 Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020 Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020 Farer 4 star review on 27th September 2020
Great service and great product (GMT Bezel Crooms). There are a couple of details which could be improved - I think the ‘stack’ of the hands is too tall with too much gap between them, and the setting of the GMT hand doesn’t feel all that stable. But I guess that’s why it’s such good value at £1200 and not a £5000 watch. But I love the design - it’s a very wearable size and I’ve had lots of positive comments on it already. Many thanks!
Farer 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Thank you for creating this model. The design elements, material execution and functionality really comes together for a high quality, well-finished tool watch that i can take anywhere. Seriously consider exploring other models In Farers range.
Farer 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Outstanding design and execution. My Maze is very good looking and is flawless. Well done
The difficult part was choosing which watch I wanted! Once chosen, the entire process went very smoothly and the watch arrived exactly when promised.
Excellent service and excellent watch!
I'm very disappointed.. with OTHER brands. ;-) Actually I'm AMAZED with quality of the Farer watch I received from you, as well as overall service level.
I'm very happy of my Forbisher: it is so classic, vintage, sporty, elegant - all at the same time. Size fits just perfect... classic-size watches wave comes back... Doomed glass is super for this vintage accent. But most of all - it's so cool it does not follow all current trends of 'popular brands'. GOOD JOB Farer - Excellent watch! Even with the quick-change strap feature you can tell the quality difference to other brands.
Thanks again - I'm your happy customer.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 836 reviews