Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Faheem Naqvi
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Ordered the Ainsdale on chestnut barenia strap. Extremely happy with it, great watch, delivered promptly and good customer service.
First Farer and won't be the last. Excellent quality and service...have a number of pieces from some of the big Swiss and Japanese brands so really enjoying wearing this watch from a cool, up and coming British brand...keep up the good work
I found out about Farer after reading an article about British watchmakers so I had a look at their range of watches, and was really impressed by the designs, so I bought the Pendine chronograph. The thing that I really like about it is the details of the design such as the colour of the watch face and the contrasting colours of the hands especially the red on the second and the sub dial hands, it seems to be inspired by the dials on cars from the 1930's or 40's and looks really attractive, you can also choose from a range of watch straps, it's certainly an eye catching watch. It is also a good sized watch not too big like so many are now. Farer themselves were really good, the service was very fast, I placed an order on a Friday, shortly after I had an email from them telling me they received my order, and the watch was delivered the next day, very impressive, also they included a card thanking me for buying from them, which I thought was a nice touch. Overall I am really pleased with the watch and the service from the company, I would certainly recommend them to anyone, I am already thinking about another one. Very happy customer
Everything about the whole Farer Lander GMT III experience makes you appreciate the value for money this watch offers. The wonderful colour of the face, the slightly curved second hand that reaches out to the chapter ring and the red GMT hand that lines up perfectly with the hour markers leave you content that you have bought a quality time piece. When you have worn it for a while and you realise it is gaining less than a second a day (well within COSC) standards, you wonder why anyone would spend 10 times as much for a luxury watch begining with 'R'.
The 39 mm case is the perfect size for my wrist and the smaller size compliments the retro tan strap that I chose for it very well. The signed buckle on the strap is a thing of beauty.
I like the 10 bar water resistance, very practical for a travel watch though a screw down crown would have been nice for confidence. Maybe a consideration for version IIII.
Delivery was very quick, I had it 4 days after ordering. I love the presentation box, very high quality and one I will keep with the watch and the thank you card hand written that comes with it is a nice touch. One small suggestion from my wife, if the thank you card was smaller I could keep it in in the box so everything was complete.
All in all, a beautifully executed, highly practical, excelllent value for money watch that barely leaves my wrist. Service from Farer is very quick and I now feel part of a family rather than a customer.
Very pleased with my new Farer Hopewell watch. Great design and the size is just perfect. Navy blue leather strap is excellent quality.

Just having a little trouble setting the date. I seem to be 12 hours out when I adjust this. However, I am sure I will sort this out.
This is the most beautiful object I have ever bought and and as far as I'm concerned the best watch under £100k. I'm very pleased with it.
Excellent watch , retro style with loverly colour design.
Very fast delivery within a couple of days of ordering.
Very impressed.
Firstly a great looking watch, thought that maybe it would look too large have quite a complex watch face but the 39.5mm size is just right. Quality is excellent, wouldn't normally spend that much on a quartz movement watch but it is extremely accurate. The flyback feature is great for stopping and starting a timer quickly, not something you would usually get in a swiss quartz watch. The detail on the dial is superb, and purchased because I was fascinated by the colours of the numbers and hands. The Horween leather strap is starting to soften up and will be really nice within a couple of weeks. Overall a quality Swiss made watch.
Bought a Hecla compressor and I love the watch. Great attention to detail in the design and manufacture.

Shipping was perfect.

I also subsequently bought two additional bands for the Hecla
and there was a minor issue with USD to GBP conversion. It was resolved with one email. Solid customer service.

If you are attracted to one of Farers watches I would recommend them with no hesitation.
From browsing Farer website with indeepth details about the watches, to purchased and quick delivery Farer has been brilliant. I brought the Fairford watch as it was smart, and well designed. I was not disappointed with the quality of the Fairford. The timing functions are well documented with the accompanying manual. Unfortunately in the current climate the watch and I are keeping the required 2 meters from other people.
Overall great watch and service from Farer.
The watch itself is beautifully made. The attention to detail is extraordinary across the board. The delivery process was flawless. The price for the quality of the watch was exceptional.
Overall, great quality on the actual timepiece build. Feels sturdy and made with high grade materials. I was surprised to see the leather strap feel so cheap and rubbery at this price point, however. I went with the Barenia navy strap and immediately ordered a top grain leather strap from another brand. For $1,600+ worldtimer, was expecting more even from their strap. Genuine leather is usually lower grade but some companies cure the leather better, in this case, it feels cheap almost like rubber.
Absolutely the best customer service in the industry. Paul and the Farer team stand behind there products above any company I’ve encountered.
Fantastic service, beautiful watch and handwritten note was a lovely touch
I just love this watch. The look is fantastic it keeps great time and when the sun catches it, well, just marvellous.
Looks and feels great just as I had expected.
The website is clear and easy to use, and delivery smooth and prompt. Very happy with my Eldridge - high quality as I anticipated!
I have just purchased the Cresta chronographTo add to my Farer collection, And I am delighted with it..
excellent design and first class workmanship, straps excellent quality .Ordered the watch next day delivery exactly What happened,excellent delivery service. Thank farer
Exquisitely made, certainly not an overstatement to regard it as a piece of art. Very enjoyable purchase.
The quality of packaging and experience was 10/10. Watch is beautiful and just disappointed due to lockdown I can’t get my bracelet resized to fit so still using the perforated leather strap which is nice but not my first choice. My only gripe is that I couldn’t swap straps at order even paying a smaller premium for the bracelet strap. Watch is a cracker and although not my first automatic the quality is clear even from handling it.
Farer is rated 4.84 based on 735 reviews