Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Ben Toomey
"I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me."
Mr Tony Davies
"I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay ! Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch. I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service"
Robert Evetts
"Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great! All in all very pleased!"
"great service with attention to detail -fabulous watch quality components, attention to detail that you rarely see nowadays ."
"Firstly I would like to comment on the actual service I received. I asked a question with regard to delivery to which I received a prompt reply which confirmed that the could meet my request I call that first class service. I purchased a lander chrono and when the watch arrived I was amazed , the look and feel of it far surpass the actual cost of the watch. the design and look is quite different and makes the watch stand out and I think im going to enjoy wearing it very much. I'm lucky enough to own a few 'name' brand watches also and in way does this watch feel inferior. It was nice touch to receive a hand written card with the watch"
"Moritz chronograph buyer here. For brands like Farer who haven't yet built the design history of the big manufacturers, it's all about specs, unique design, and value for money. This watch delivers on those in buckets. It's been a week and the earth hasn't left my wrist. Design and value are subjective but performance and specs are not. Accurate, rugged, hand winding and unique case and dial design put me over the edge. Plus fast delivery to the USA. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service and next day delivery, the watch is as good as I hoped"
"very impressed with my new farer lander II. great looking timepiece, really clean, well designed and distinctive. love the bright blue face/tan leather strap combination. service was also excellent, delivery was swift and presentation box classy."
"Just discovered Farer and easily becoming my favourite brand. There is a unique use of colour and styling to bring a dash of originality to a classic, chic set of watches. Very Impressed!"
"So pleased with my Bernina chronograph, the detail is excellent and it’s design is eye catching"
"Very impressed with ordering system and delivery of my Pendine Watch. Beautifully packaged and on time delivery. Happy to recommend."
"Just a fabulous product range with a customer service to match......"
"... the Vermeer impressions of this well manufactured watch are aesthetically pleasing ballanced by the modest legibility which surely will shudder the connoisseur at their loss. It sizes small, adorning delicately the wrist of my Muse where it has quantically leaped the moment I opened the watch box. My only song of sorrow stems from an egoistic desire to see the Ainsdale oversized to 45 mm and with its improved clearness of the dial will convince any watch purist. Maybe with a HAQ under the bonnet? Convinced by the beautiful collage of colours and delicate lines, it will make a perfect companion for the coming winter days."
"Great service, superb watch with great finishing worthy of luxury brands two or three pricing tiers higher than Farer's entry point. I was in personal contact with the founder of the business which shows a great level of engagement with customers."
"Superb watch and excellent value for money - support excellent - ordered wrong watch strap - exchanged immediately without any fuss. Quality product and support."
"I am lucky enough to only live just over an hour away from Farer HQ, so was able to meet Paul Sweetenham and see the full collection of watches before purchasing a Lander II GMT. Paul is a great guy and very passionate about his watch designs. The watch is of a very high quality for the price and although the green dial and differently coloured hands look amazing on the web site, believe me it is even better in the flesh! In fact, the bold choice of colour combinations across the whole range is a breath of fresh air for the watch industry. If you are looking for a watch which is great value for money great quality and not just the same as the rest of the pack then a Farer watch could be for you!"
"A watch that I finally obtained. I've been looking at the Lander since it first came out. The internet is one thing but the watch in physical hand is another. Beautiful blue dial, outstanding colour combination with the hands only complement the watch. Size is perfect and it looks good on any of the bands."
"Very happy with this watch! The watchface is a thing of beauty with lovely shade of blue comes in lovely presentation box"
"The whole process of buying from Farer was easy. Personal responses before my purchase really helped me feel confident to purchase. The Endeavour is an amazing piece. Only had it a couple of days and am so happy with it. So comfortable and practical. Love it."
"I love my Pendine Flyback. Another great Farer. So much detail in the dial and so much functionality in the movement at a great price!"
"Great watch. I purchased in march and wanted to wait before I wrote a review. Quality workmanship - now looking at purchasing a second farer watch as I liked the first one so much"
"Fantastic watch, smooth movement, loving the colours and ability to easily change the strap with the quick release mechanism. I am not sure of the plans WRT releases, but I it would be great if each model had newer iterations which would cement value / rarity. As I understand more of each watch are built when the demand is sufficient, which doesn't make this a good investment piece. Any insight on why this is or, indeed, if it isn't true would be appreciated."
"Great watch. Superior service and delivery. Received the watch within 48 hours all the way from England to HAWAII. Highly recommend this company and products."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 636 reviews