Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Absolutely love it. Cant wait to buy another one
Great service and top product. I really like where this company is going and will be making more purchases in the future. Keep up the good work guys.
A beautiful watch at a reasonable price. Very easy to change the time, GMT, and dates. I enjoy wearing the watch and find that the different blues really flow together well.
When I decided to add a new watch to my (small) collection, IWC, Omega and Oris, I wanted something with the same quality but different from the mainstream, as well as being tasteful. I came across Farer and was spoilt for choice. I decided on the Stanhope hand wound, and from opening the top quality presentation box, I knew that I had made the right decision. The dial is a work of art, and the quality and feel of the watch is top drawer. The quick release strap is also a great idea, I purchased a rubber strap to alternate with the leather strap, and both are excellent. I would not hesitate to class Farer with any top watch brand, and would certainly purchase another in the future.
Dear all

My watch is great, very happy with it and works well. Great to know that I'm wearing a watch which is British designed too. Your purchase to delivery service was amazing it was to the minute. Many thanks
Happy with the Farer 37mm manual wind. Like it bcos its small (37 / 38mm) lugs are very short πŸ‘ cos I have small wrist. Usually other swiss watches (38 to 40mm) by the time the lugs are added on - it 'over shoots' my wrist. And I prefer it with no date. Furthermore, its 50m atm (usually dress watches only 30m - too little). I would like to see some Farer watches in pvd (black casing). Very good watch - the Stanhope design (white dial)πŸ‘
Great company, excellent customer service and, most importantly, superb timepieces at very competitive prices. What sets Farer apart for me is the design details. Daring to be a little different but tasteful at the same time. Would highly recommend Farer watches to anyone. I have a feeling this wont be the last purchase i make from this wonderful company.
This is my 2nd Farer watch. The watch was delivered in secure packaging and the normal wooden full-length case. The watch model was the Roche world timer. Very well made. I had some questions on the operation and received very good support.
good as expected....But hard to read each city name....too small...Anyway, good...I love this watch...
I have wanted to buy a farer watch for a couple of years since I discovered the brand. I had so many favourites across the range it was so hard to decide what to go for. Eventually I settled on the Moritz Sports chronograph to celebrate my new job and have not been disappointed. The quality of the watch for the price is exceptional and the design is unique and full of nice touches and details. I expect this to be the first of many farer watches I buy.
I haven’t worn a watch for 25yrs, really happy I chose Farer. I was looking for a simply designed, classic, no frills watch (not too expensive) and, for me, the Frobisher ll ticked those boxes. It arrived in Australia very nicely packaged and with a handwritten card - also appreciated that the date and time were already set to AEST... it’s the little things! Cheers Farer!
Excellent service.
excellent from A to Z. Very pleased with my Elvington.
There are plenty of online only bogus watch brands being pedalled on FB and Insta. Having test purchased a number - they are all rubbish. Farer is not the case. The watches are excellent and a bargain compared with equivalent luxury brand Swiss watches. I think they will become a highly credible and collectible alternative over time.
Excellent watch, superbly finished..
I ordered my Moritz Chrono online on Monday Morning and received it hand delivered by our Postie on Tuesday around 1.00pm. Sometime after I ordered the watch it dawned on me that I hadn't asked for the serial number I wanted so I emailed Farer before the 1.00pm cut off time and was pleased to receive a reply assuring me that I would receive the number I requested.
This watch was a big investment for me and I had gone onto the Farer website time and again contemplating whether to make the purchase. On opening the package I was reassured I had made the right choice. The watch looks stunning on my wrist and is extremely comfortable to wear. Thankyou Farer for a great product.
The Hudson is a gorgeous watch. The only fly in the ointment was they ran out of the black rubber strap and therefore decided to post me a blue one as an interim with promise of a black one sent once in stock. I would have appreciated if they had emailed to ask my preference at the time - I would have explained that if the black strap was delayed I would prefer the orange one over the blue one. I personally am not overly keen on blue on blue..
Great GMT watch simple to set up, with a uncluttered dial easy to read.
Fantastic value for money.
Very quick response from the team on my queries, excellent service.
I seldom leave feedback for a purchase, but..... I love my farer hecla aqua compressor. I spent ages trying to decide which watch i wanted as they are all so awesome. I wish I could own them all!!!
Excellent watches, excellent brand, competitive pricing and 5 star service.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 815 reviews