Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

How would you rate Farer ?

Verified Buyer
"Farer's website is very clear and concise, easy to select and order, next day deliveries and a superb quality watch was received."
Les Pearce
Les Pearce
Verified Buyer
"The overall design and quality,and the fact they are British designed."
Kevin Gilmour
Kevin Gilmour
Verified Buyer
"Ordered late in the evening with custom engraving and was despatched the next day and arrived the day after. Watch is stunning, not to mention the superb packaging and the fact Farer even included a personalized hand written thank you note"
Kathryn Whitaker
Verified Buyer
"Purchase easy, delivery very prompt with regular delivery updates. Watch beautifully presented. This was a gift that made my son very happy on his 30th birthday"
James Marklove
Verified Buyer
"Great product and service. I'm very happy with the watch; thoughtful design in every respect, right down to the packaging and accessories. More than a fashion watch, this has great pedigree."
"I don't treat myself very often, but once I saw the Farer website and the watches they produce i was hooked. It was difficult to choose between the Hudson and the Stanhope, I went back and forth numerous times, Ichose the Hudson and when it arrived i couldn't be happier. From reading the handwritten card, to holding and opening the beautiful box and then seeing the face of the Hudson, its been a great purchase. Looking forward to seeing what Farer can come up with in the future to make me part with my money."
"I have reached out twice regarding scratches to my watch with no response"
David Jackson
Verified Buyer
"The Farer marketing pictures really don't do the Endeavour justice; in the flesh it's bloomin' gorgeous. The quality, too, is really top notch - I genuinely couldn't be more pleased. I think mine looks particularly handsome on its new khaki Nato strap."
"Just received my Barnato ll watch and I am very pleased with the design and function of it. The purchase process was very simple through the website and the watch was delivered promptly."
"Personalised service and high quality product. Well done."
Christian Martinez Schwabbauer
Verified Buyer
"Farer watches are smart,classic and elegant without beeing pretentious."
"My new 37mm Stanhope is beautifully made and looks even better in the flesh. Wonderful watch and great customer service."
Andrew Fleetwood
Verified Buyer
"This is a playful, fun and ingenious design. I love the shape and thinness of the case and the dial is fantastic. What has stopped me giving top marks are the hands- the matt silver is too low contrast against the dial. I have an L.U.Chopard watch which overcomes this issue by black polishing the hands so that more contrast is obtained by the hands either shining bright or appearing dark depending on the angle of light. I would have done the same here with this watch."
"The reality lives up to the digital impression. The products fit the brand identity. Congratulations this will go farER."
Derek Millington
Verified Buyer
"I was suitably impressed by the quality of my watch and I have to smile every time I look on my wrist."
Jeffrey Holst
Verified Buyer
"The Hudson is classy yet casual. I can't get over how well the watch wears on my smaller 6-1/4" wrist. I went with the blue dial that can look green in certain light and it's hard not to stare. The watch is simple and versatile and is at place under the cuff of a suit jacket or while wearing a t-shirt. I love the short lugs as well which perfectly match the 37mm dial size. Too often smaller watches are unbalanced with long lugs."
Chris Nowell
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, great communication and customer service"
"The good: The Barnato II is a nice watch, with a fun design and a good size on the wrist. Looks great with the Milanese strap. The bad: It is not as striking in reality as it is in the pictures (nobody noticed I had a new watch). The hour markers are difficult to see at night. The wooden box it comes in looks impressive, but the difficulty of opening and closing makes it seem cheap. A simple hinge would be more effective. The dealbreaker: Setting the time is inexact, the hands move when sliding the crown in and out. It stopped keeping time after 10 days. For the money, I was expecting more."
Thanks for the feedback. We are afraid we can't do much about anybody noticing your new watch but we will look into your note on the wooden box. We will of course be happy to fix or replace your watch as well- please do drop us an email at enquiries@farer.com to arrange.
"A great new brand with a quality product. The service was excellent and very personal as others have said. If you can, make an appointment to view in person! Whilst the photos on the website and Instagram are exceptional, seeing the product first hand is well worth doing; I nearly bought more than one! In my opinion, you can pay a lot more for a lot less quality and I WILL be buying another! So happy to have found these guys...."
"Excellent service supplying excellent product. Will certainly be purchasing another piece soon."
Scott Redfern
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, fast free delivery. When I received the parcel it was wrapped securely and came in a beautiful box with a lovely message. The watch is beautiful with so much attention to detail, I am so pleased with the watch a brought and the service that came with."
Verified Buyer
"I booked a personal appointment at Farer’s Hyde Park studio, which I would highly recommend doing. Stu personally showed me the complete collection and talked about what makes Farer tick. A great way to spend an hour! I wanted to see the Hecla in person before deciding to buy. Stu was wearing one himself. Less than 24 hours later, mine was delivered and on my wrist. Love wearing it. Superb all round experience. Thanks Farer."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 362 reviews