Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

How would you rate Farer?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"When I got the Farer Hopewell Watch, very good built and solid. Beautiful watch face and transparent watch back and good polished movement, beautiful color match hands. I love it."
Peter
"Customer experience: The ordering process was quite easy. The watch arrived via FedEx overnight as promised, in excellent condition. I sent a message via the website, enquiring as to service intervals. I received a response a few days later from Paul Sweetenham, one of the founders (!), advising me that 4 to 5 years is recommended, if the watch is used daily: less so, if the watch is used less frequently. The second strap I ordered is shipped more conventionally via Royal Mail/US Postal Service."
Verified Buyer
"Having owned the watch for a couple of days now I have to say what a fantastic watch it is. Beautifully crafted, subtle with a striking blue face in a “retro” design. I love the understatedness whilst knowing it is a quality Swiss watch. The second hand glides effortlessly across the face and even rivals the motion of my Omega Deville. The only thing I think would add to this watch for any future designs would be to make the luminous parts of the watch with the radioactive gas capsules which are being used now in some watches, this would show off the excellent night time design."
Graham Crouch
Verified Buyer
"My son was over the moon with his Farer watch birthday present."
Dominic Cerrito
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful watches. Fantastic quality. Amazing customer service."
Andrew Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I am so impressed with this watch it is the most comfortable piece I have worn. The aesthetic is just brilliant, cheeky accents of colours and a retro nod to its mechanical heritage. I feel like this the start of a great friendship with a trusted buddy who will travel with me over the coming years."
"I originally bought my Farer watch two years ago and in terms of style, value for money, accuracy and satisfaction, it is possibly the best watch I have ever owned. Having the ability to change between strap colours is great and I have just bought the Milanese strap which looks fabulous."
Darren Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Responded to a query quickly. Speedy delivery. High quality timepiece. Big Swiss brands would charge 30% more at least for a watch with this movement and quality of finish."
"Bought a Farer watch for my husband as a gift for his 40th birthday. Fantastic and fast service, watch arrived beautifully packaged and presented. He loves it and it looks amazing."
Paul Dennis
Verified Buyer
"After a long period of research, I decided on a Farer 'Ponting' GMT watch. Of the three Farer designs, I preferred the Ponting's short GMT hand, with an inner 24-hour track and the Arabic numerals for the 12-hour track to the outside of the hour hand pointer. The face design comes alive in natural light. In the dark I notice the absence of luminova for the hour markers though Ican still read the time. What is astounding about the watch is the movement. I set the time to the second using the time.is website four days ago. Since, the watch has not lost or gained any seconds. This particular watch appears to be absolutely perfectly regulated. I'll monitor over the coming weeks and months how this settles down. The service from Farer was first class, friendly and efficient in every possible way. Paul Sweetenham answered all my questions, often by immediate return of email. The watch was engraved and sent the same day, arriving within 24 hours. It is a pleasure to wear such a quality timepiece and know that the time is accurate to the nearest second. It was an equal pleasure to buy from Farer and a delight to know there is a British company that values individuality, quality and engineering. Hopefully Farer will go from strength to strength."
Mariusz Stochaj
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my new watch. Just what I was looking for - great design, very easy to tell the time even from a distatnce or in the dark. Looks very smart, feels like you've got a piece of real classy craftmanship on your wrist. Don't feel like taking it of at all."
Jon Huxley
Verified Buyer
"I made the decision to return to wearing a watch and noticed the Farer ad in a magazine. It ticked all the boxes for me: design, Swiss movement, size and strap colours. Now having had it on my wrist for a a week, I have not been disappointed in the slightest."
Ian Shefras
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking at it for a while! Very pleased with the quality and style, classy and excellent watch."
"I've had my Farer Endeavour for around 3 weeks now and have only good things to say. Looks cool, keeps time effortlessly and has scope to mix up the look with different straps down the line. Service from Farer was faultless, it's hard not to love the brand and the experience they give you as a customer however ultimately it's all about the watch, which I look forward to wearing for years to come."
Adrian Clarke
Verified Buyer
"I am really pleased with the watch and service I received I collect watches I have many high end watch pieces I have brought this watch for every day use but it is much better than I was expecting. ☺"
John Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service ,Quality watch ,Ipurchased the leven compressor retro beauty! Very happy would recommend farer no problem."
Joseph Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Very very nice watch, as expected, delivery flawless, can't wait to buy the next. Thanx Farer."
Michael Hyde
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my Endeavour on Wednesday afternoon and my new watch with free engraving arrived in Jaipur India on Saturday lunchtime - that’s rapid considering that the Friday was republic day and a national holiday. I opened the packaging and was delighted to unveil a black box of reassuring heft and close fitting quality. Opening the box my watch was revealed exactly as described and ordered. I unscrewed the brass crown and began to wind , the mechanism felt tight and wound smoothly conveying a feeling of quality. Process was repeated with the bezel crown which I ultimately will use very little . I put the watch on my wrist and was surprised how comfortable the natural rubber strap is to wear, I expected it to become sweaty in the climate but the opposite is true, it’s more comfortable than the leather strap on the omega I have previously worn. The watch has kept impeccable time over the past 2.5 days without further winding and the luminous markers are bright and clear. I’m enjoying the look and feel of it on the wrist and several colleagues have commented today on how good it looks. Overall great value and service, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. Best wishes"
William Jensen
Verified Buyer
"The responsive communication, the expedient delivery, but most of all the quality of my Farer watch surprised me the most. The versatile and elegant design makes the Endeavour an awesome addition to my collection; when people ask me about it I'm actually excited to tell them about Farer and the story behind the brand."
Ian Courts
Verified Buyer
"I own a lot of watches including Rolex and Omega and this watch so far keeps better time and is equally as well finished"
Chris Williamson
Verified Buyer
"One of the founders met me personally at the showroom and shared more about the history of the company before I bought my Endurance. It's a beautiful, very well balanced watch that's elegant but characterful and different to anything else I've seen."
Steve Norris
Verified Buyer
"The Endeavour has presence however, it is classically understated it doesn't scream look at me, but you know it's there reasuringly doing its job. The case design looks slightly retro and is very tactile, this watch doesn't feel to big or look out of place on my small wrist at all. It looks great on both the moulded strap & bracelet which are of good quality. The response was very quick to my enquiries & the watch dispatched & delivered as stated in good packaging. My only problem is trying to get a GMT past the wife now."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 295 reviews