Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

How would you rate Farer?

Ka Ki Leung
Ka Ki Leung
Verified Buyer
"When I got the Farer Hopewell Watch, very good built and solid. Beautiful watch face and transparent watch back and good polished movement, beautiful color match hands. I love it."
Peter
"Customer experience: The ordering process was quite easy. The watch arrived via FedEx overnight as promised, in excellent condition. I sent a message via the website, enquiring as to service intervals. I received a response a few days later from Paul Sweetenham, one of the founders (!), advising me that 4 to 5 years is recommended, if the watch is used daily: less so, if the watch is used less frequently. The second strap I ordered is shipped more conventionally via Royal Mail/US Postal Service."
"Having owned the watch for a couple of days now I have to say what a fantastic watch it is. Beautifully crafted, subtle with a striking blue face in a “retro” design. I love the understatedness whilst knowing it is a quality Swiss watch. The second hand glides effortlessly across the face and even rivals the motion of my Omega Deville. The only thing I think would add to this watch for any future designs would be to make the luminous parts of the watch with the radioactive gas capsules which are being used now in some watches, this would show off the excellent night time design."
Ole Magnus Habberstad
Verified Buyer
"Very Nice watch and excellent service"
Judith Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Great service and a beautiful watch. Very happy."
Mark Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Very personable service - I visited the London offices to view ahead of my purchase. The next day delivery promise was met, even on a Saturday."
John Featherstone
Verified Buyer
"So everthing went as you all said. Even the money conversation. I have an issue with where the date is, it cuts of the number 6. Secondly, not sure as to why you dont put the model name on the watch on the face! All of my watches have the model name on the face. Like my Rolex Sea Mariner watch has it on the face. Even my Tag Heuer has the Formula One name on the face. On the watch from you it does not have the name Endurance on the face anywhere. Maybe you can tell me why that is it's not even on the back of the back of the case!. Obviously I have not removed any of the clear film from the watch or the strap. I may be returning the watch. I believe you advocated on your website free returns within 30 days, correct ? If my bride convinces me otherwise I'll keep it. If you could let Paul know of this correspondence I would appreciate it. Kind Regards, John T. Featherstone"
Alexander Ng
Verified Buyer
"The unique design of the Hecla caught my attention when I saw it on the usual online watch blogs and websites, so I ordered one. Upon receiving the watch, I was amazed at the quality of the overall product for a relatively new independent watch company. The packaging is excellent but more important, the watch is amazing. The dial just pops, the crowns wind and turn very smoothly, the rubber strap is integrated really well and the steel bracelet looks really well-made even though I didn't try it on. There is one big issue for me though and that is the reflections off the sapphire glass. It's not something I've noticed with watches before, I've owned a lot of watches as a collector, but I keep seeing my own face and surrounding objects reflected off the glass, which is really distracting and I keep focusing on rather than the beautiful dial. Also, I found the lumes to be quite weak but perhaps I've been spoilt by my Tudor Pelagos. This is not a deal breaker for me but the glare is. With much regret, I returned the watch unworn. I wish there was an anti-reflective coating to reduce the glare on the dome crystal. Overall, the Hecla is a wonderful watch, unique design from Farer. I would definitely recommend it you aren't bothered by the glare as much as I am."
David Mercer
Verified Buyer
"Clear website with all info I was after, great customer service (quick call back and flexibility with purchase) and of course, the products."
Richard Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I love limited edition watches Farer was a natural choice for me an outstanding quality time piece to add to my private collection. R.Cooper"
"Super fast delivery !! Very happy with the watch (Leven). Watch is running a little fast, but still recommended"
Stuart Rootham
Verified Buyer
"Chose the Lander GMT watch as a 21st birthday present for my son and he loved it. Service at the London showroom was excellent, great to be able to view all options and try different strap options. Then ordering on line there and then and delivery next day. Job done! Well done guys, great job."
Martin Federico Fernandez
Verified Buyer
"It’s my favourite watch in the world. Beautiful in every detail. Classy, great quality. Customer service couldn’t be better. I’m a big fan."
Alex Dover
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication from start to finish through the online purchase. Love the British look and feel of the watch, yet the benefit of the Swiss engineering. Interest free purchase option is amazing to see. Keep up the good work!"
"I met one of the founders in Ascot, got to see the watches and hear about their development, a great story and the designs are old fashioned modern. If there is such a thing."
"The rugged design of my Farer Aqua Compressor watch is unique and it presents a brand image which I would gladly identify with. The delivery is prompt and reliable. My only concern is its maintenance and servicing in future (in case I need it)."
GERALD CONYNGHAM
Verified Buyer
"I collect watches, this is my favourite. I cannot fault it on any level"
Tim Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The watch fully lives up to expectations. It’s as good as the images suggest and wears well. A good size for most people and beautifully finished. A pleasure to wear."
Philippe Minette
Verified Buyer
"A great personal service and what a fantastic watch. The greenish colour of the Farer Lander is absolutely stunning! I collect watches but this one stands out in the crowd."
Graham Webb
Verified Buyer
"Very good and friendly company, there watches are very nice and well made, thy look very good quality and long lasting all at good price too. Started saving up for some more. Many Thanks the Farer team."
Peter Newstead
Verified Buyer
"A 50th birthday gift for our son,he loves it so that makes us very happy."
Baris Onay
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful watch, great customer experience. Really liked the engraving, the speed of delivery, quality of product and the personal touch with the handwritten card in the box! Well done Farer! well done!"
David Snodin
Verified Buyer
"Bought a Beagle, a truly beautiful watch. Unfortunately it doesn’t keep great time. It gains about two minutes in a week, which for a Swiss made timepiece is a disappointment."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 315 reviews