Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Wanted a high end watch without high street mark up. Also wanted a quality timepiece that was an individual style. With my Lander II I am more than pleased with my watch. From the sea green face that changes with lighting and the numbers on the face just perfect. Have to say though my favourite part is the back. To see the stunning mechanical parts all working really appeals to me. Thank you Farer and keep breaking the trend in luxury watches that all look like clones.
Exceeded my expectations
I purchased this gift card in error and I have sent many emails but not heard back
Not quite as good as I expected.
Beautiful watch. Exquisite detail on the dial and hands. I love the fly back function on the chronograph along with the brass crown. Real attention to detail and would definitely recommend Farer to someone looking for a well made watch that isn’t main stream at a sensible price.
The PENDINE is a wonderful piece of machinery with the fly back functionality, beautifully made and outshines many top end manufacturers. A true credit to the FARER team whom I will definitely purchase from again.
I have the GMT Lander II. Fast delivery and excellent packaging. Exactly what I expected. Beautiful watch with outstanding quality all around. For me the deciding factor was understanding that the movement was truly “Top Grade” ETA with a custom decoration for Farer. The dial is obviously just brilliant, but that they paired it with a great movement just sealed the deal for me. Next on the wish list is the Standhope Manual Wind!
Beautiful British watch - packaging is exquisite and the service was outstanding. Ordered, engraved and received within 3 days with no postage fee. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a unique watch for a special occasion! Thanks very much to everyone at Farer!!
good quality and nice design.
I have the Helca from the Aqua Compressor range. The style is really smart but after 5 months use the quality is dropping. The movement is at least -30secs a day and i have to now get it calibrated.
Cracking watch as expected
Another beautiful Farer watch, stylistically and mechanically, with quite remarkable customer service. Couldn't be happier.
This is sharp watch that looks and works great. I love the dial color and the hands, which are easy to read. Would definitely recommend.
Beautiful Bernina timepiece purchased, bold & interesting design and dial. Well made with a meticulous finish. Lovely hand wound Sellita movement, so far has kept better time than the watch I own that is Chronometer rated by the COSC. Excellent customer service from the Farer team. Ensuring they go the extra mile to get you the watch when is most convenient for you. Personal touch on the emails and the handwritten card received with the piece most welcome and a refreshing change than from the well known big houses. Will not be my last Farer.
A beautiful watch. Great attention to details. They improved a lot in the last years. I think the watch is a great value and something quite special.
After a visit to the showroom I ordered the Frobisher II. It arrived at 9.00am the next morning and looks fantastic. Very happy with my purchase. Only (small) issue is that I don't think the luminescence really works unless you shine a light at the watch before turning off the lights. I find it a little hard to see at night.
This is my fourth Farer in the space of 10 months (in order: a Frobisher II, an Ainsdale, a Lander Chronograph and now and Aldrich World Timer) which isn't good for my bank balance but is great for my enjoyment of these characterful and well-made watches. Delivery and email communication was clear and on time, and the company are always prompt in replying if you ask a question via the website. Have also been to their studio in London in August to view the range and have a chat (thanks Ben). Thumbs up from me, but please don't release any new timepiece-temptations for a while so that I can rebuild my savings!
Amazing watch, even better customers service which is more important than the product when shipping online. I am now on my second Farer in a few weeks and they have both become my daily wearers amongst my collection of Rolex’s
Love it!The color matches with my hand tattoo ;)
Extremely happy with my new Farer watch. The experience from start to finish has been great - from visiting the showroom, speaking with one of the Farer designers, to collecting my watch a couple of days later. And the watch itself is beautiful. A great mix of eyecatching while still subtle, and so comfortable that I forget that I'm even wearing it. I'm already looking forward to what's next from Farer
Farer is rated 4.84 based on 670 reviews