Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Farer 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Ben Mundy
Farer 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Paul Clifford
Farer 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Dan Russell-wood
Farer is an outstanding brand. I have now bought 2 of their watches, a Lansdell, and recently the updated Cresta Chronograph after saving and debating between this and the Bernina since Christmas. I think that their designs are as refreshing as they come and would happily choose them again and again due to their quality and customer service. Each new release has me reevaluating my collection and working out if that should be my next purchase. I am already deciding between the Lander and the Maze to add a GMT to the collection in the near future. They are sized beautifully, with enough presence without feeling like a wall clack strapped to the wrist and with every new release there is always a choice of colours and designs to suit all tastes, while remaining distinctly Farer. Honestly couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021
The watch is brilliant but I was a bit disappointed with the strap. The tan colour was a lot flatter tonally than depicted on the web and it is too small for my wrist such that the watch sits unevenly, which is a shame. I'm sure with a longer strap it will be fine.
I purchased a Farer Cayley, which is a watch that I had admired for some time. The watch arrived the next day, very well packaged and in a case set reminiscent of more expensive watches such a Bremont. The entire process was slick, professional and pain free. The watch itself is a beauty. Top quality materials with a high level of detail and finishing. These watches are not ‘cheap’ but they are great value.
Farer 5 star review on 13th April 2021
The Farer Field Lomond has exceeded my expectations, the case is wonderful, from it's substantial fixed bezel, to it's asymmetric low profile crown guard design and it's lack of lug holes leaving the case profile clean and uninterrupted. The flat sapphire crystal is also a great choice, making the dial very legible. The handset is even more colourful in reality, and I love the date pointer complication, helpfully it gives me a daily eye test....
The jubilee bracelet is very well executed, I wasn't sure about the tri-fold clasp, but I'm a convert in this case. I have tried the other two included straps, but I can't see it ever being worn on anything other than the metal bracelet. Straps are of course subject to taste but if I were to use another strap it might be a two piece canvas in a sand colour rather than the Nato or a leather strap.
I would have liked to have a better regulated version of the SW200-1, but maybe this isn't available with date pointer. That's a very minor nitpick however, as I love the presence the watch has on the wrist, it's playful use of colour and that bracelet. It's most definitely a keeper.
Farer 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Took delivery of a ROCHE 4 days after placing order. What a stunning watch and it looks very good on steel bracelet.

This is a gift to my father and both of us are pleased with it.
I waited a long time to pick up a Farer and I can safely say my only regret is waiting so long . I bought the Exmoor and I am in love with it. The colours and details are incredible and the fact it comes with three very high quality straps is a bonus. It’s like having three watches in one . Since I got this watch about three weeks ago it has not left my wrist which is saying something as I have a large collection from some very well known big brands . I would recommend to any watch collector, enthusiast or in fact any one.
Great watches they arrive next day. Love the look and feel on my wrist will looking out for more from Farer.
The marketing is excellent, the image is great but the watch itself didn't really live up to the hype. I expected the watch to be larger than it was which was a bit disappointing. It looked to be bigger in the photos. I'm quite a big man (6'2") The colours (one of the reasons I loved the look) were not as vibrant as the photos. Also, It was a shame that my first options for straps were not available. I'm not overly keen on the strap I chose. Overall it's pretty good but not quite as good as I'd hoped for.
I’ve wanted to support a British ’micro’ brand for a while now. I checked out Farer and liked what I saw; a lot. Knowing that they are manufactured at Roventa Henex offers a lot of comfort, as does the 5-year movement warranty.
My watch arrived very quickly and doesn’t disappoint. The build-quality for the price is excellent, and this will not be my last Farer.
Farer 5 star review on 28th March 2021
To staff of After. Thank you very much for the brilliant service of purchase my watch. I'm very pleased and hope to treat my self to another one in the near future. Thank you again. Mr A. Inserra.❤️👍
Yet another cracker from Farer. The usual stand out design, great value for money and excellent customer service.
I was attracted to a Farer watch, and the price, and have not been disappointed. The response, service, and watch itself, cannot be faulted.
A stunning watch one of the nicest time pieces I’ve purchased, outstanding build quality.
Highly recommended time piece.
Beautiful watch ,excellent quality and I was delighted with the delivery
I recently bought the Farer Exmoor Field Watch and so wanted to love this watch but sadly I had to return it as I found some of the detail very hard to read. I’m talking about the date pointer, which seeing it on promotional photos looks such a great touch but in reality was very difficult to see. Having said that my eyes aren’t what they used to be but I still think that if I’m going to pay that amount of money I want to be able to see the detail, crisp and clear as I do with my Farer Barnoto 2 watch. Don’t get me wrong it’s a lovely watch but I can’t help feel they’ve crammed in too much for a 38mm size. Add another 3 or 4mm and I think you’ve got the perfect field watch.
I bought this watch entirely on the look. I thought it looked great on the advert' and it looks great 'in person'.
My problem is I would love to know how to operate its various dials. Might be me but the instructions are scant and unclear.
Amazing watches.
Very pleased with my Lander 111 . This is my first Farer watch and it won't be my last. The quality and attention to detail is remarkable , particularly the design of the dial , a particular feature of Farer watches .
Thankyou Farer
Both the service and the product have been excellent
Watches are beautiful and v fast delivery. Customer Service quick to respond to a query and generally an excellent brand
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 928 reviews