Farer Reviews

Based on 1,170 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 9th August 2022
Farer 5 star review on 9th July 2022
Todd Seger
Farer 5 star review on 9th July 2022
Todd Seger
Really pleased with this watch. Quality and style are unmatchable. Very good size as I looking for a more appropriate fitting rather than the oversized 42 plus on most watches in this style. 39.5 is a perfect fit. Free next day delivery. Excellent service. With a personal thank you card hand written is a nice touch
I love this watch. It's a great retro design (to me at least) and looks stunning on the wrist. The great thing is, for a big watch, it works well on my 7" wrists due to the relatively small lug-to-lug length. The finishing is superb for a watch at this price too. No question it's a keeper and one that will get a lot of wearing out and about.
Farer 5 star review on 9th August 2022
It would have been 5 stars but for the reality of the blue dial not being accurately depicted on the website. Not a major issue but a little bit disappointing. Otherwise it looks like a good product and timed my first flight with it very clearly.
From start to finish this transaction has been amazingly smooth. New to the brand but fell in love with multiple models. After falling down the rabbit hole i ended up treating myself to the aquamaric porthleven and i am beyond happy with it, the colours and build quality is top notch. I hope to add more to my collection in the near future, thanks again farer. You've got a new fan!
Farer 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Farer 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Excellent service. Great looking field watch (Exmoor). Feels very robust.
This is my 2nd Farer watch purchase and each time I have been amazed at the standard of customer service, contact, and of course not to mention the timepiece itself!!! A true work of art. Thank you Farer!!
Incase a bit sceptical about purchasing online having seen adverts pop up on Facebook. However, the designs were striking and I was looking for a good value holiday watch. I contacted customer services to see how quickly I could get the watch I wanted. The response was fast and informative. The watch, when it arrived was far better build quality than the price would suggest. It fits perfectly and looks great. I see a big future for farer as a good alternative to the hyped brands. Would definitely recommend.
Incredible value and a piece that I will wear for many years to come
Top quality service from Farer, from ordering through to delivery of a lovely watch. So pleased with my Hopewell lll, with its uncluttered dial
Farer 5 star review on 31st July 2022
I having just decided that I wanted to get a Swiss watch, and being for fortunate enough to have (what I would consider) a reasonable budget for a ‘normal’ person I found myself looking at the usual brands and although they were nice being honest I was only looking at them for the name. I realised I wanted something with British Character but still with the Swiss watch quality. As soon as I saw that Farer was exactly this I was Intrigued, but it’s still a lot of money to spend on a company I’ve never heard of and a watch I’ve not seen in the flesh. So I did research on the company and saw they had a great reputation for quality and also importantly, a great reputation for customer service. I bit the bullet and ordered an Aquamatic. The watch is stunning and I immediately felt vindicated in my purchase. I’ve not had the watch very long, but my immediate impressions are very good indeed, so much so I’m already considering another one.
Beautiful, well finished, reasonable price, and altogether balanced watch. Two points could be better, case could be 1-2 mm bigger and the steel bracelete could have better adjustment. Overall, loved!
The Stanhope II is a stunning watch that's a real delight. Perfectly sized and full of subtle detailing. When it first arrived I'd set it aside for a quiet moment but sadly too near a laptop and it became magnetised. Farer took it back and promptly returned it. Keeps great time - currently less than a second a day. Farer now has a new loyal customer.
Farer 5 star review on 28th July 2022
Beautiful, different, love it. Great service on shipping as well.
I purchased the Farer Markham after seeing a review of the Roche by a YouTuber that I really trust, and I haven't been disappointed. I've been wanting a world timer for years but didn't want to spend the money on one of the luxury brands. After the review, I purchased it within hours and I am not disappointed. This watch looks and feels as quality as all the high-dollar luxury watches. Thank you for making this Farer! If I had any complaints, it would simply be that I wish they made a quality deployment clasp to keep their (also high quality) straps in top condition because I'm going to be wearing this daily now.
Hi - I love my watch but have now had to order 6 new straps, having bought the watch in 2018. I wear it for about 3-6 months / year and always take the strap off for going to the gym etc. The straps have now cost more than the watch!
A beautiful looking watch that looks great on the wrist and with the added bonus of being comfortable to wear. I placed the order on Friday and received it the following Wednesday, it should have been Tuesday but Royal Mail decided it was too hot and delayed the delivery. Helana was quick to reply to an email requesting an update. The watch was packaged in a way that made the unpacking a real event with a hand written note included. The only problem I have with Farer now I have discovered them is, which one will I order next!
Farer 5 star review on 23rd July 2022
Excellent service, rapid delivery, great product presentation and a wondferful timepiece at a good pricepoint.
Hi The Cribbar is amazing, the three straps, Nato, Jubilee metal bracelet and the integrated rubber give me the opportunity to change the look as quick as a flash. Farer really understands colour, red, baby blue, yellow, black etc yet it all comes together. The mirrored rehaut is a touch of genius and reflects the broad chapter ring of the dial, details.... This will not be my last Farer purchase.
Absolutely stunning watch - great design, unique styling & colour scheme, beautifully finished right down to the finest details and a limited run. The watch has operated flawlessly so far, but I have the peace of mind of a five-year guarantee too. The only fault I can find is that the keepers on the rubber strap dig into my wrist, being that they are rather hard and rectangular. If they were slightly rounded off on the underside, they would be much more comfortable. The service I received from Farer has also been superb - the delivery was incredibly quick, and I loved the personal note that came in with the watch - nice touch; made me smile. They even spelt my name correctly, which is not that common! I revisited Farer after seeing that they won "King of Microbrands" on Watch Crunch, and I'm not regretting it - a well-deserved accolade. I'm proud to be wearing a bit of British design at its best.
Farer 5 star review on 16th July 2022
I have owned a Farer for a few years and have to say over all I am disappointed. It’s, a pretty enough watch but winding it up is incredibly difficult. I will start by saying I am a guitarist and have nimble dexterous fingers but I cannot wind up my watch because the crown is so stiff. To the point where winding it up has caused a sever blister on my finger and I have to stop well before the watch is fully wound. If I could ho back I would wither buy a nice Swiss watch Tag….etc or a battery powered watch!
Farer is rated 4.9 based on 1,170 reviews