Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Adam Cooper
Farer 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Joseph Marowitz
Farer 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Took delivery of my first Farer (the Lomond field watch) last Wednesday. I contacted their customer services shortly after ordering to specifically request this delivery day due to work commitments the rest of the week, and it arrived as and when requested (thank you Farer team). The watch itself is lovely...great quality, including all 3 supplied straps and, when viewed in sunlight, the blue dial and coloured hands really pop. I find myself periodically stopping what I'm doing just to ogle the watch! Whilst this is my first Farer, I suspect it won't be my last...
Farer 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Very good service with excellent communication. Couldn't be happier.
So pleased the quality of the charlton i bought is unbelievable for the price .no other watch looks like it
The watch is a Christmas present for my son so I hope he is going to be very pleased with it. The service I received from Farer was excellent and the parcel arrived promptly and well packed.
Haven't seen the watch yet, but the customer service was very good. Had to change the shipping address and they were very helpful, got back to me right away.
Gorgeous watch, the dial has just as impressive a depth of colour in the flesh as I'd hoped from the pictures, and the watch overall is beautifully finished. The handwritten note in the parcel is a lovely and very welcome personal touch. Very happy with my purchase!
Very pleased. Continues to look very stylish two years on. Just two slight gripes (I) the two leather loops on the strap have recently broken, meaning I’ve had to shell out for a new strap; and (II) it doesn’t keep going for that long if you keep it off your wrist (c. 12 hours) - although this might be normal for an automatic watch, this is the first one I’ve owned
I'd ordered an Ainsdale II from Farer. Prior to actually ordering it, I had some questions about the watch and engraving. To my absolute (pleasant) surprise, I received a few responses from Paul himself. After placing the order, the watch was shipped (with engraving done) in less than 24h, but predictably I had problems at the UPS end in Russia, where the watch was ostensibly stuck in customs for 3-4 days. I wrote to Farer who responded almost immediately and followed-up with their POC to ensure that the watch cleared customs the very next day. The watch is simply beautiful, and more than worth it! The handwritten note - a lovely personal touch. Great packaging too! The icing on the cake is the customer service! Will be a repeat customer soon. Thank you!
Watch arrived promptly and looks exactly as pictured. Presentation in the packaging was a nice touch. Instructions for winding, adjusting time, and changing strap were easy to understand. All in al, excellent.
I purchased a Charlton GMT. It is an exquisite watch and I could not be happier. I had to swap out the strap as I have large wrists. The customer service was first rate.
Being a fan of Oris day/date pointer complication designs, I was intrigued to recently come across the Farer Field Watches, using essentially the same movement but within a much more robust looking and water-resistant case. Therefore, I decided to order one of the few remaining Lomond models, as I felt the dial design was the least busy and therefore easier to read at a glance, day or night, of the three options available. A very nicely presented package turned up within a couple of days of ordering, however, I was slightly disappointed on opening the box to notice dust under the protective foil covering the crystal and a heavy patina to the crown insert, which gave the impression I was possibly not the first recipient of this particular watch. Plus, in the evening under artificial light, a very small blemish became just visible on the dial. So, I contacted Farer using the online contact form regard the mark on the dial and was pleased to receive a prompt reply and return post label, with a replacement being sent within a couple of days; rare these days to see such faultless customer service. This replacement was thankfully blemish free and looked far more factory fresh on unboxing with no dust and a brighter crown insert. Only been wearing the watch a couple of days but so far, I’ve been very happy with the accuracy and clarity in daylight, though I feel the dial lume could do to be a little brighter in the dark, a very minor point mind. The overall design seems to have a retro military instrument feel to it, sort of thing I imagine you might find on a ‘Cold War’ submarine and a reassuring built like a ‘Sherman tank’ heft of indestructability. So, despite the initial slight disappointment, I’ve still given five stars, as this Lomond Field watch is in danger of becoming my go to daily wear outside of work, it really is a very nice watch and very comfortable on the wrist with an alternative single pass NATO style strap.
I bought my sixth Farer watch. I was lucky to be able to buy a compressor divers watch. Like all Farer watches it is superbly designed (their dials are stunning), it has a great movement and is great value for money. I find their customer service to be excellent. Highly recommended.
I am extremely pleased with my Farer Lomond, having spend a very enjoyable few hours choosing my watch and discussing Farer's other watches with Paul at his office. I appreciated being able to meet with Paul directly and for the unrushed chat about all things watches and cars. The watch itself is superb and has become a daily favourite of mine. I love the watch on its original straps, plus rotate it across a number of ny other NATO straps - very versatile. I will be back to buy my next Farer in the not-too-distant future.
Farer 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Very pleased with the farer monopusher I purchased fantastic watch will definitely purchase more watches from the farer brand good to support a new British watch company
I am very happy with the Ainsdale watch. The functionality is great, the look of the dial and legibility, I didn't want a giant watch (these 44mm watches are far too big) and at 39.5mm this is a really nice size. - and the cushion shape sides are far better than vertical sides Easy interchange straps seems a great idea - too soon for me to use it. Only point I would change is the engine turning on the subdials - in some lights it creates chevron reflections that I don't like - I would prefer some other differentiation - perhaps a more matt finish on the subdial - or perhaps a solid (but thin) edge on the subdial rim Very pleased Chris J
Great quality case, a beautiful level of finishing on the dial and a very nice addition the collection. I was a bit surprised that the crown insert had already started to develop a patina when the watch arrived, but I suppose that is the nature of the material used. In real world use, I find the reserve to be far less than 40 hours. Typically the movement has stopped if the watch hasn't been worn (or wound) for a single day, which is a slight negative.
They took care of me. Great communication. Great service. And, the monopusher on my wrist right now is simply sublime. It is really beautiful, vintage and modern all at once. Very well crafted, fun, tough, and unique. I love to look at it. Strangers have already commented on what a "beautiful, classy, elegant" and some other words watch. I am super happy and I have had Omega's and currently have a Grand Seiko. The team at Farer are making superb watches with fun, lively, spirited designs that add some color and hope to things. I think they are a great group and deserve your attention and considerations. An owner of one. I plan to get more.
Just received my Seagrave Monopusher two days ago, and am completely satisfied so far. Very creative design refreshes an old concept, welcome details (e.g., the knurled sides on the case) and singular touches, like the very useful travel case, unlike most other watches which come in the essentially useless jewelry boxes. Also appreciate the band selections. Thanks for being creative and for providing high end quality along with accessibility. Greg Ventre
Shockingly bad design. I was very excited to purchase the Farer Roche World Timer. I had heard such good things about Farer, did not have a world timer in my collection, and loved the way this one looked on the internet. Unfortunately, I was extremely disappointed when I received the watch. Quite simply, the font of the city names on the outer ring is so small as to make it practically illegible (and the numbers on the 24 hour inner ring are similarly minuscule and very hard to read. While I understand that a world timer is more of a novelty than anything, and you would not really want to rely on it to know the time around the globe, it really takes the fun out of it if you can't read it, and makes the world timer function more or less useless. All of this is likely because the case size is relatively small (39mm) for a world timer (most are significantly larger), but I'm quite frankly shocked, and extremely disappointed that Farer is producing and distributing this. And unfortunately, since I naively took advantage of the free engraving that Farer offers (I never dreamed I'd want to return it), I am now stuck with a (not completely inexpensive) watch that I probably would not have purchased had I been able to try it on in a store. The risks of purchasing over the internet I suppose. (It does make me wonder whether "free" engraving is not a way of discouraging use of their return policy.) One of the few watches that I've purchased that I'm disappointed with. I strongly recommend thinking twice before purchasing this model.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. The Roché World Timer you mention is a very popular model and as such this is not feedback we have received from any owner, in fact quite the opposite. Most World Timers available today from other brands are at 39mm or in many cases smaller in diameter and therefore present a challenge to accommodate all the relevant information and retain a size under 40mm which is where the market is for World Timers. With regard to Engraving, we do explicitly state engraved watches can not be returned, this is a cost that we absorb as a service and is a popular option . FARER
Love the watch!! Came well packaged, really liked the hand signed welcome card thought that was nice touch! Looks great and keeps time well, I think the watch is great is for this price point.
Farer 5 star review on 13th October 2021