Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Lewis Hartman
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
This is my third Farer watch, an Ainsdale chronograph, a Lander GMT, and my latest, a Morgan. One for driving, one for travel, and one when flying my plane. Excellent quality, design, and functionality. Superb follow-up.
Once again the farer guys smash it out of the park. The bradfield is awesome. Real wrist presence. It's a real happy watch with the colours. Just what's needed now.
Beautiful watch. I was worried it might be a bit small but it looks great on the wrist. Not too big so very stylish.
Very happy with the service, watch has the quality vintage feel I was after and is very different from the rest of the market.
I'm loving the watch, the dial is beautiful and the lume is exceptional. The case was unexpected, very nice.
Farer 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
I have purchased a few watches from Farer, each time I receive one of their watches I’m amazed at the stunning quality achieved at such a reasonable price, this “Morgan” Pilot’s watch received recently is no exception lovey styling, easy to read and looks fantastic on the wrist. Thank you keep it up regards Nick Smith
This is my 3rd purchase with Farer and everything went as smooth as silk. The Hudson model is manual, 37mm. I thought it would be quite small but in fact it wears perfectly on the wrist. As always with Farer, great attention to the details, lovely design and my order was delivered very quickly.
Farer 5 star review on 21st November 2020
I have a few watches - Rolex Datejust 41, GP Laureato, Cartier Drive De Cartier, Omega, Oris,etc. and I wanted something a bit different which could be worn daily - I landed on the Farer Aqua Compressor by chance and was taken by the styling and reviews, so for just shy of £1k decided to give it a whirl.

What a great stroke of good fortune! It's fantastic - great construction and feel, good weight and the two dials are buttery smooth.

The rubber strap is good quality (if a little angular and chunky) and the dial, hands, case and glass (front and rear) are finished to a really high standard!

ETA movement is totally expected acceptable at this price however it's a great move on the part of Farer to go with the dedicated seconds only movement and eschew the more common movement which drives the date barrel..

Thoroughly reccomend both this model and the company - communication was clear, delivery within 48 hours - EXCELLENT!
I love my Farer Stanhope! It’s a perfect fit for my slim wrist (at 37mm). The dial is beautifully designed and I received so many compliments from my friends and family. I’m wearing it every day and I have a feeling that this is going to last me for a long, long time.

The delivery was really quick (to Hong Kong), despite Farer having to add a little engraving on the case back.

5 stars for this brand and watch.
I recently bought a Leven Aqua Compressor and I couldn't be more pleased with the watch and the service received from Farer. I will certainly be going back to Farer again in the future.
Bought a farer for my husband after lots of research online. A very successful gift. Top quality product and great service. Thank you.
I own 30 watches and have to say the Stanhope is one of my favorites. The size is perfect for me and the fit and finish are superb. And this may sound strange but I also like the very small lugs. I have a couple of Nomos watches but they have rather large, dangly lugs that look like they're ready to break!

This has been on my wrist for a while now and I'm thinking that will be the case for the foreseeable future!
Great looking watch which works perfectly - cannot fault it!
Had my Farer a couple of years now and just replaced the strap, watch looks really nice and still as fresh as the day i bought it, only comment is the winder leaves a green dot on your hand in the hot weather, other than that highly recommended.
Absolutely delighted with my new Farer Maze GMT bezel automatic. I have had it on the wrist on holiday in Cornwall since purchasing one week ago. It is keeping impressive time and is comparable to other watches in my collection at twice the price. This is a very modern and fresh looking watch that continues Farer’s signature colourful dial and handset combinations. This is an eye catching and supremely comfortable watch to wear. Perfect build and size for my 7 inch wrist. It also wears well with virtually any strap combination. A terrific value proposition for those who prefer to look for something a little more unique and not towards the usual suspects. The customer experience was exemplary with clear shipping and purchasing instructions. My watch was delivered within 48 hours. The packaging was very classy and I was left with the impression that the customer experience was very important to Farer. Refreshing indeed!
Farer 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Picked up my Farer Roche today, so happy with it, will definitely be looking to add another Farer to my collection soon!
Farer 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I like the look of this watch and the comfortable feeling of it on my wrist.
The soft green luminous markers,the brushed and polished case,and of course the Farmer bronze insert in the crown.
A fine watch.
As ever, another amazing-looking watch from Farer. The Charlton is both elegant and sturdy to wear - an everyday watch, but also an evening wear watch. The blue face is gorgeous, the two-tone surround makes it look perfect. It has a great shape and is comfortable to wear. I feel like I'm wearing a watch worth many times more its cost. Very happy customer... again! :^)
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
I wanted a watch for a special birthday but I wanted something which was a little different. I have not been disappointed!
I ordered the Charlton GMT bezel which I also had engraved in Latin. I was very surprised at the speed at which this was carried out, when I received a message to say the watch was on its way.
It looks superb on and off the wrist. I think the detail and combination of color are imaginative and indicate a company rewriting the wrist watch ‘Blueprint’.
Thank you and well done.
I am very happy with this watch. The quality is evident from the moment you open the packaging, through setting the time and putting on your wrist. The first of many Farer purchases I feel.
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020 Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 850 reviews