Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Yousung Choi
Farer 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Neil Yardy
Steven Murphy
Top service. Watch arrived engraved an wrapped beautifully within 48 hours. Looks stunning! Not used to winding them up, so this will tax me (maybe should have gone for automatic...). Can't fault the watch or the service.
Great service. Quick delivery. Lovely watch.
Impressed by quality and multiple straps
I recently bought the Farer GMT Ponting watch. Great dial and I also like the brown leather strap it came with. I’m really enjoying wearing the watch, and it sits well on the wrist.
Farer 5 star review on 9th May 2021
I am delighted with the watch . Very comfortable to wear, keeps good time and looks good .
Very pleased with my Hecla Aqua Compressor. High quality and has a wow factor!
Farer 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Simply-stated, beautiful watches. I was smitten when I first saw the Farer adverts. Different from the normal luxury watch ads, the backdrop and beauty of the British countryside with the dynamism of move, spoke about the passion and local heritage of the brand. I was hooked and knew I had to have one. The range is excellent with designs for all different types of watch-lovers. I chose the Bradfield; or rather it chose me. The elegance of the dial, and perfectly readable, with the flourish of the brilliant lume. The experience of ordering was great and the strap options are fantastic. It arrived quickly. The Bradfield looks great on my wrist and has already attracted comments and interest. If you are thinking of a new watch, a collector or perhaps just love refined things, pick up a Farer. British design. Swiss quality. Value beyond belief.
Great customer service experience. The high quality of my Farer timepiece was matched by Farer’s superb customer service.
Loving my new Farer Ainsdale! Brilliant service a quick delivery. Quality watch that looks great! The 39.5mm diameter is perfect for me as other watches often look too large. Hoping there is a ‘dress watch’ style on the way?
Better than expected.
Farer 5 star review on 29th April 2021
We bought the ponting watch as a birthday present for our son. He is extremely pleased with it and we were very happy with the swift reply to our queries and the speedy delivery arrangements.
My Hecla titanium diver is a stunning timepiece, superbly engineered and clearly manufactured to a very high standard. The service from the Farer team was Excellent! Many thanks
I bought the wonderful Bernini Chronograph. It arrived next day. It was well packaged. The watch is quite marvellous. I intend to buy more from Farmer. I am impressed by the company and their values.
I have very small wrists so wanted a good quality watch, that was relatively thin, with a face under 40mm. The idea of supporting a British company, that was trying to re-establish a watchmaking industry in the UK, appealed. The designs of Farer dials are outstanding, without being tacky or garish and with a case depth of 10mm my choice was easy. The Lander III is beautifully made and sits very comfortably on my wrist - I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Farer 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Love the designs and proper attention to detail. Been sucked into buying a small collection, and love them all! The service has been excellent from Farer, now getting into some of the easy to change watch straps!
I am amazed by the quality and will enjoy wearing the piece the service was also outstanding thank u
Farer is an outstanding brand. I have now bought 2 of their watches, a Lansdell, and recently the updated Cresta Chronograph after saving and debating between this and the Bernina since Christmas. I think that their designs are as refreshing as they come and would happily choose them again and again due to their quality and customer service. Each new release has me reevaluating my collection and working out if that should be my next purchase. I am already deciding between the Lander and the Maze to add a GMT to the collection in the near future. They are sized beautifully, with enough presence without feeling like a wall clack strapped to the wrist and with every new release there is always a choice of colours and designs to suit all tastes, while remaining distinctly Farer. Honestly couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021
The watch is brilliant but I was a bit disappointed with the strap. The tan colour was a lot flatter tonally than depicted on the web and it is too small for my wrist such that the watch sits unevenly, which is a shame. I'm sure with a longer strap it will be fine.
I purchased a Farer Cayley, which is a watch that I had admired for some time. The watch arrived the next day, very well packaged and in a case set reminiscent of more expensive watches such a Bremont. The entire process was slick, professional and pain free. The watch itself is a beauty. Top quality materials with a high level of detail and finishing. These watches are not ‘cheap’ but they are great value.
Farer 5 star review on 13th April 2021
The Farer Field Lomond has exceeded my expectations, the case is wonderful, from it's substantial fixed bezel, to it's asymmetric low profile crown guard design and it's lack of lug holes leaving the case profile clean and uninterrupted. The flat sapphire crystal is also a great choice, making the dial very legible. The handset is even more colourful in reality, and I love the date pointer complication, helpfully it gives me a daily eye test.... The jubilee bracelet is very well executed, I wasn't sure about the tri-fold clasp, but I'm a convert in this case. I have tried the other two included straps, but I can't see it ever being worn on anything other than the metal bracelet. Straps are of course subject to taste but if I were to use another strap it might be a two piece canvas in a sand colour rather than the Nato or a leather strap. I would have liked to have a better regulated version of the SW200-1, but maybe this isn't available with date pointer. That's a very minor nitpick however, as I love the presence the watch has on the wrist, it's playful use of colour and that bracelet. It's most definitely a keeper.
Farer 5 star review on 11th April 2021