Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Farer 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Jacob Talleruphuus
Farer 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Janette May
Exquisitely made, certainly not an overstatement to regard it as a piece of art. Very enjoyable purchase.
Farer 5 star review on 19th April 2020
The quality of packaging and experience was 10/10. Watch is beautiful and just disappointed due to lockdown I can’t get my bracelet resized to fit so still using the perforated leather strap which is nice but not my first choice. My only gripe is that I couldn’t swap straps at order even paying a smaller premium for the bracelet strap. Watch is a cracker and although not my first automatic the quality is clear even from handling it.
Vom Beginn der online Bestellung bis zur Auslieferung ein perfekter Service.
As an international traveller I would recommend you provide the facility to collect in person and be issued a VAT receipt. VAT rules as I have discovered do not allow for refunds for online orders even when collecting in the UK and personally exporting. Unnecessarily losing £216.67 makes me unlikely to purchase from Farer again even though I love your designs.
My first Farer and must say it is fantastic quality for the price.
Any other known brand would charge 2/3 times the amount for the same watch.
The watch arrived the next day and the packaging was excellent and the watch was very well presented which made the unpacking an event. The watch itself is beautiful. I’m very happy.
Excellent watch, quality craftmanship, service and value for money. Very impressed
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
The watch was better than I thought it would be. Very different whilst being attractive
The Cresta chronograph is a very nice watch however the 20mm strap really doesn’t do the watch full
Justice. The strap is not wide enough thus affecting the overall aesthetics. A 22mm strap would have made a big difference. I can only think that this due to keeping costs down. Very surprised the designer(s) went the 20mm Route. An idea would be to also have a range of 22mm straps so people like me have options. Farer please add a range of 22mm straps!!
Hi Paul - Thank you for your note. Our 20mm lug width is standard across all Farer watches and allows for any strap to be fitted to any Farer watch - this is a design decision to allow customers to rapidly change straps using the quick-release mechanism and to swap straps between multiple watches. Hope that makes sense! Thank you, The Farer Team.
I have 2 beautiful Farer watches, great product and the guys really sorted me out with some last minute changes to my order. All delivered promptly and in time for my anniversary! They wont be my last orders. Thanks to the team.
Elegant and functional, fabulous design touches(Beagle 2)
Took delivery of my Beagle II watch this week and it is brilliant. Love the look of it - even better in the flesh than on the pictures. Also beautifully packaged. Great job guys - keep up the good work! James O
I have just purchased a metal bracelet for my Lander 2 GMT that arrived today. For the price point I am very impressed with the quality, weight and feel at the outset. Really looking forward to seeing how it wears but having worn all day already happy with the comfort. I found the bracelet easy enough to adjust and the inclusion of a couple of half links makes fine adjustment possible. Farer customer service and logistics were both spot on.
Great customer engagement from everyone on the team, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
The unboxing experience was a delight, beautifully packaged and a real experience.
My Stanhope is far more elegant in the flesh than any photos could ever show, and I check the time far more often now!!
Thanks!
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
After admiring the Bernina for a while, I had to move quickly as the last few were selling out fast! I'm so glad that I did, the service from Farer was impeccable and the watch itself is beautifully made and gorgeous to look at. I tend to collect motorsports and racing chronograph watches and this has become a stand-out in my collection. Thank you!
Truth be told I had been looking forward to my 50th birthday as I had promised myself a nice watch and I definitely picked the right one for me.
I had looked at all the big names and I am so pleased I found Farer, a beautifully designed watch with quality showing all the way through.
Keep all those other watch makes I will be buying another Farer on my 60th.
Farer 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Great watch, well made. Timeless design
I have worn my Farer watch every day for the past three years and it has continued to work perfectly. It is a Hecla Aqua Compressor and I really put it through its paces - I work and play in the outdoors and my watch has been up mountains, crossed seas and visited all seven continents. I have sea kayaked in both the Arctic and Antarctic and hammered this amazing watch in and out of the water. My watch it’s equally at home at formal events and it meets all my needs in one watch. I put it on in the morning and it remains reliable, functional and fashionable all day and every day. Well done Farer for designing and building my ultimate watch for all seasons.
Farer 5 star review on 9th March 2020
I am so pleased with my new watch from Farer.
The display box that it comes with is very smart and the hand-written postcard thanking me for me order was a nice touch.
Beautiful watch - I went for the Frobisher II. This was my entry to the brand as I wanted to check out the quality before going for a more expensive version such as one of the world timers. The watch sits beautifully on the wrist - a little smaller than I’m used to but beautifully subtle and the blue of the dial is iridescent and stunning. I’ll be heading back to the website next month for a further addition to my collection.
Farer 5 star review on 8th March 2020