Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Faheem Naqvi
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
After a visit to the showroom I ordered the Frobisher II. It arrived at 9.00am the next morning and looks fantastic. Very happy with my purchase. Only (small) issue is that I don't think the luminescence really works unless you shine a light at the watch before turning off the lights. I find it a little hard to see at night.
This is my fourth Farer in the space of 10 months (in order: a Frobisher II, an Ainsdale, a Lander Chronograph and now and Aldrich World Timer) which isn't good for my bank balance but is great for my enjoyment of these characterful and well-made watches. Delivery and email communication was clear and on time, and the company are always prompt in replying if you ask a question via the website. Have also been to their studio in London in August to view the range and have a chat (thanks Ben). Thumbs up from me, but please don't release any new timepiece-temptations for a while so that I can rebuild my savings!
Farer 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Amazing watch, even better customers service which is more important than the product when shipping online. I am now on my second Farer in a few weeks and they have both become my daily wearers amongst my collection of Rolex’s
Farer 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Love it!The color matches with my hand tattoo ;)
Farer 5 star review on 25th November 2019
Extremely happy with my new Farer watch. The experience from start to finish has been great - from visiting the showroom, speaking with one of the Farer designers, to collecting my watch a couple of days later. And the watch itself is beautiful. A great mix of eyecatching while still subtle, and so comfortable that I forget that I'm even wearing it. I'm already looking forward to what's next from Farer
Beautiful watch with lovely detail and design. Box and handwritten card a great touch. I look forward to many years of seeing it on my wrist.
After much research I finally took the plunge and bought a Farer watch. I have to say I am more than satisfied with my purchase. Great design and quality build and has exceeded my expectations, I would not hesitate to recommend Farer to my friends and I am already planning my next purchase.
Very impressed with the beautiful presentation box and prompt delivery. The watch is all that I expected and I am delighted as this was a 73 rd birthday present from myself to myself. Good luck moving forward!
I was a little sceptical after finding this brand on line and liking all of the watches. My wife encouraged me to make an appointment to view although I was pretty sure which one I was interested in. So we went to the Ascot site and met Paul and Helena where my questions were answered and the enthusiasm for their product was evident. The watch was delivered on time and beautifully presented with my choice of issue number and engraving ready for many years of service.
This is a wonderful watch.
Bought the Markham World Timer and it's a great looking watch, just a shame it isn't bigger. There's so much going on with this dial that it really is difficult to read sometimes. A 42mm version, or even 44mm would have been excellent.
The Roché World Timer is my third Farer, and they just seem to get better and better. Not that there was anything the matter with my first two! I reckon it's a simply stunning design - with this one Farer have outdone themselves by achieving this in a 39mm case.

I ordered the Roché (on black Barenia) because I thought the cities were easier to read, but I love all three designs so it wasn't any easy choice. The fully-lumed inner bezel is also very cool. Through an optical illusion the white actually makes it wear a bit larger than the case size would suggest; at least, that's what I've found when placing it next to a 39mm watch with a uniform black dial.

Some other salient points that may not be obvious at first glance:
- all aspects of the case are finished to a high quality - even the inner faces of the lugs are polished;
- matt mid-section emphasises the slim case, and almost seems to sparkle in bright light;
- neither crown is screw-down, which I think is quite okay on this watch as it makes adjustments easy while on the wrist. Note, there is still 100m WR;
- the crown at 10 o'clock has a good amount of resistance to accidental turning, and it has a ratcheting action, so the cities snap precisely into position. The crown also has a segmented engraving that mimics the dial design;
- colour-matched date wheel;
- short lugs let the case hug even a smallish wrist;
- luxurious strap, with quick-release pins, and the free keeper has a nice amount of tension which hugs the free end of the strap.

Very much looking forward to Farer's next 39mm release.
The watch looks brilliant and I am really pleased. I have been looking for a mechanical watch for a while and this company filled the bill for looks and value for money. It looks and feels like a luxury watch as indeed it is. The watch arrived as promised the next day so everything was as promised.
Great Service, fast delivery, outstanding packaging! Love the pure and unique design of this beauty (Moritz). Waiting for a bracelet. Thank you so much!
After some deliberation I purchased a Bernina Chronograph (instead of the Moritz) and an additional step. Extremely pleased with the watch and would have no hesitation in recommending Farer. The only suggestion I would make improve what was otherwise and excellent service, is that being offered a coffee or tea would be a nice touch if people have to travel to your showroom.
I have purchased a few watches from Farer, every purchase was an easy no hassle experience. I have just received 2 watches from the manual wind chronograph range, I was only to buy one, a present for my brother, but liked the watch so much I had to have one for myself. Farer have it right all watches are well made and look fantastic I look forward to every new design please keep them coming.
Nick Smith
I am highly delighted with my new Pendine Farer watch - thank you. This was the first time I’ve bought a watch over the internet. Overall the experience was very positive except for not knowing that my watch had been dispatched. I expected progress e mails giving me prior notice of delivery. The first I knew of my watch arrival was a card alerting me to collect my watch from the Post Office. Only a slight criticism but if put right would have resulted in perfect service from Farer.
This watch has such a great, original design I may have to buy another one as my wife wants to wear it! Great service on buying, with it arriving safely in a fabulous presentation box within 2 days. Genuinely high quality look and feel - loving it!
great service with attention to detail -fabulous watch quality components, attention to detail that you rarely see nowadays .
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 755 reviews