Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Farer 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Alexander Sanderson
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Lewis Hartman
I was pleased with the service and overall quality of my watch.
The only downside was the size of the strap, I've not got a big wrist but I can only wear the watch using the second hole from the end, which is still quite tight, which makes donning and removing the watch difficult because such a short piece of stiff leather is difficult to manoeuvre into the strap holder, also making the second holder redundant..
With hindsight I should have ordered an EX large strap something I've never had to do with my other watches.
Lesson learned if I purchase another Farer watch I will get the bigger strap..
Great timepieces. Excellent service. I highly recommend Farer.
Great watches. Great company. Good things to come hopefully
I Just bought my first Farer watch the Stanhope. I am use to wearing bigger size watches. So I was pleasantly surprised to how much this watch has grown on me as it my smallest watch in my collection. Love fact this watch is light and super comfortable and most of all the style of the watch as I can dress it up and dress it down just by changing the straps. The service from Farer .com was excellent and looking forward to purchasing another model from Farer. Only one thing I can actually complain about was watch box I recieved was slightly damaged which issue for quality control. All said and done the Stanhope has become my new every day watch.
Farer 4 star review on 2nd June 2020 Farer 4 star review on 2nd June 2020
Excellent customer service and the website is easy to use. The watch itself really catches the eye due to the interesting colour palette used. A lovely introduction to the Farer brand. Keep up the good work!
A short review of my first Farer! The Bernina is a beautiful watch. At 41mm, the case size hits the 'sweet spot' for me as I have rather slender 6.5" wrists. The colourway of cream/white, red and blue is a real eyecatcher and the engraved bridge with blued screws (visible through the exhibition caseback) is simply stunning. The finish is superb and the packaging is simple and understated yet reassuringly robust and classy. I am very impressed with this piece - it has a light, fresh and fun aesthetic that makes me smile every time I glance at it! I can see this getting a considerable amount of wrist time, particularly as summer seems to have arrived. It would be nice to try it on a bracelet at some time in the future.
Great company - easy to customise and order exactly what you want, quick delivery and a quality offering
Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020
I am very satisfied with this watch. Highly recommend it.
Love the fact that Farer cut out the middle man with shop price mark up. Love the fact I dealt with Farer team direct. Love my Lander GMT. Really different style.
Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020 Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Two watches so far, Stark 2 and Frobisher, both extremely well made, elegant, classic but with the times. Good value for money.
Definitely 2 of my favourites!
Had been looking for a new quality watch for some time, something classic but individual in style. I finally went for the Farer Lansdell. It's absolutely gorgeous. The detailing is top quality and i love it. It sits perfectly on the wrist and looks great. Top quality watch and very reasonably priced. Great value.
My Bernina chronograph arrived last week as one of the ‘second run batch of 50 for 2020’. I am delighted with the watch. When I first saw it on the Farer website, I was concerned that it might be too 'busy' with a multitude of dials and scales. However, on receipt I was pleased how well integrated the dial was. I think the choice of font, text weighting and colours give the watch a delicacy not expected with a chronograph. I am sure this watch will compliment any wardrobe, casual to formal. The striking use of white, cream, red and blue make this watch stand out, topped off with a white ceramic bezel. My wife loves it.

The watch fits beautifully; at 41mm case diameter I was expecting the watch to look a lot larger on the wrist, but it is deceptive. I think the relatively short lug to lug length allows the watch to sit perfectly on the wrist. The navy Horween strap compliments the dial perfectly.

Farer’s service was excellent. Ordering was simple, the website easy to navigate, with plenty of specifications and photographs. When I ordered, the shipping date was stated as 22 May and, sure enough, on the afternoon of the 22nd the watch was dispatched. By 1000 the following morning, I was unboxing it – excellent delivery. The watch arrived in a satin finish, blue wooden box, simple but classy. There was a handwritten ‘Thank You’ note included, a small detail but very much appreciated and added greatly to the buying experience.

Unique watch, excellent service – well done!!
Just received my Bernina, absolutely love the watch, packaging, no problems with shipping or delivery through federal express. My only issue is with the length of the watch strap. I don’t believe I have a large wrist, but I am on the last notch. I think it would be nice to offer different lengths of watch straps. That would be my only comment. I am a fan of the brand, keep doing all the things you’re doing!
Bill
Really enjoying the watch and have found the quality better than expected. Customer service was good, acknowledging there is some lag due to time difference. The bracelet was unfortunately sold out, but I understand the supply issue being faced by everyone. Keep up the good work.
Just received my first Farer watch, a lovely Stark II with the orange rubber strap. Excellent mix of classic watch face and funky strap. Customer service and delivery was faultless. I’m certain this will be the start of a collection! Love the fact that the straps are so easily changeable as well with the quick release button. Top marks Farer
# Love this watch
Farer 5 star review on 27th May 2020
I love the design, quality and branding of Farer watches.
Farer 5 star review on 27th May 2020
I'm really enjoying my watch, all the devices work really well but really I just love the overall design which is why I got it.
Can't find a fault with anything and found all dealings with Farer very good, great service and an overnight delivery.
I'm THRILLED with my Farer Bernina GT Chronograph! When this model was first introduced, I knew I had to have one, but had to wait until the 2nd production run.

Paul S from Farer has been 100% gracious, helpful, and accurate in helping me order my new GT with bracelet and band.

TRILLED with this watch. Love the clean, crisp dial with fresh colors and textures, the bezel is 100% unique, Tele/Tachy scales, and a chronograph. NO DATE (which I love, cleans up the face), Displayback! and no screw down crown (which I also love).

I'm so happy with this watch, and Farer's customer service. Customer for life here, can't be more pleased
Farer 5 star review on 26th May 2020
I can honestly say that I am delighted with my Farer Stanhope watch. The design of the dial and the shape of the case make it stand out from the rest. I'm particularly impressed by how thin the case is compared with many other modern mechanical watches. I feel this is a watch that I will never tire of wearing and enjoying.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 858 reviews