Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Faheem Naqvi
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Seriously impressed with my purchase and the Farer experience. The delivery was rapid, the watch was better than i'd hoped for and the personalized thank you card was a really nice touch!
Farer 5 star review on 27th January 2020
This is my second Farer timepiece and I just love the unique look and great quality of Farer watches. I also arranged a showroom visit and Mike totally looked after me and gave me all the time in the world.
Farer 5 star review on 27th January 2020
The Farer ‘Cobb’ is inspired. Aesthetically it’s an elegant, stylish and unique timepiece. In terms of precision engineering and mechanism it’s best in its class. It certainly hits the mark as an accessory and I’ve found great pleasure in sporting mine. Very pleased to be a patron of the Farer watch brand, so much so I’ve placed another order with the team for the ‘Ainsdale’. Fantastic watches, great service, correct price points and happy clients.
Very pleased with the service in terms of speed of delivery and the personal touch with the hand written postcard enclosed. Support literature and packaging is excellent
Slightly disappointed with the luminosity as it doesn’t appear as clear as on the website image
Watch itself looks and feels high quality, exceptional value for money
I would love to own another Farer, nothing else to my taste at present so I look forward to future pieces
Super looking watch, that’s well within the time specifications described in its description. Sure it’ll provide years of faithful service.
Wanted a high end watch without high street mark up. Also wanted a quality timepiece that was an individual style. With my Lander II I am more than pleased with my watch. From the sea green face that changes with lighting and the numbers on the face just perfect. Have to say though my favourite part is the back. To see the stunning mechanical parts all working really appeals to me. Thank you Farer and keep breaking the trend in luxury watches that all look like clones.
Farer 5 star review on 8th January 2020 Farer 5 star review on 8th January 2020 Farer 5 star review on 8th January 2020
Exceeded my expectations
I purchased this gift card in error and I have sent many emails but not heard back
Not quite as good as I expected.
Beautiful watch. Exquisite detail on the dial and hands. I love the fly back function on the chronograph along with the brass crown. Real attention to detail and would definitely recommend Farer to someone looking for a well made watch that isn’t main stream at a sensible price.
The PENDINE is a wonderful piece of machinery with the fly back functionality, beautifully made and outshines many top end manufacturers. A true credit to the FARER team whom I will definitely purchase from again.
Farer 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
I have the GMT Lander II. Fast delivery and excellent packaging. Exactly what I expected. Beautiful watch with outstanding quality all around.

For me the deciding factor was understanding that the movement was truly “Top Grade” ETA with a custom decoration for Farer. The dial is obviously just brilliant, but that they paired it with a great movement just sealed the deal for me.

Next on the wish list is the Standhope Manual Wind!
Farer 5 star review on 17th December 2019
Beautiful British watch - packaging is exquisite and the service was outstanding. Ordered, engraved and received within 3 days with no postage fee.

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a unique watch for a special occasion!

Thanks very much to everyone at Farer!!
good quality and nice design.
I have the Helca from the Aqua Compressor range. The style is really smart but after 5 months use the quality is dropping. The movement is at least -30secs a day and i have to now get it calibrated.
Cracking watch as expected
Another beautiful Farer watch, stylistically and mechanically, with quite remarkable customer service. Couldn't be happier.
This is sharp watch that looks and works great. I love the dial color and the hands, which are easy to read. Would definitely recommend.
Beautiful Bernina timepiece purchased, bold & interesting design and dial. Well made with a meticulous finish. Lovely hand wound Sellita movement, so far has kept better time than the watch I own that is Chronometer rated by the COSC.

Excellent customer service from the Farer team. Ensuring they go the extra mile to get you the watch when is most convenient for you. Personal touch on the emails and the handwritten card received with the piece most welcome and a refreshing change than from the well known big houses.

Will not be my last Farer.
A beautiful watch. Great attention to details. They improved a lot in the last years. I think the watch is a great value and something quite special.
Farer 5 star review on 2nd December 2019