Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Yousung Choi
Farer 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Neil Yardy
Steven Murphy
Arrived promptly, well packaged with a lovey travel case and the contents did not disappoint. My Lander III is fine indeed. Perfectly weighted and solid feeling with excellent design and workmanship. Hopefully I get to wear it out of the house soon...
Very fast shipping, watches are of high quality and original design, which make them stand out in the right way, without being in your face. The free engraving service is an added value. The straps are also of good quality and comfortable. Highly recommended!
Always wanted a Farer Watch. So I Treated myself & wasn’t disappointed. Fast delivery & my Kids can Treat me to a strap for my Birthday as they have a wide Range in stock 👏👏👏👍
Great to visit Paul at the studio this morning. Purchased a Morgan for my son's 21st. The watch looks absolutely stunning and the quality, aesthetic and value is unquestionable. Very pleased to introduce my son to the Farer brand and have another person in the family sporting a Farer.
Ordered and delivered in the space of 2 days. Absolutely love the watch, gorgeous looking bit if kit.
I have just received my new Ponting which lives up my expectations with a fresh looking design and Farer quality.
Love my Farer Roche watch , just as described on website and looks great on my wrist. Nice size and great detailing on face and easy to set for time zones. Delivery was also very quick ,arriving next day. My only very small quibble is the case which is too long for the zip , ie zip is baggy and subject to jamming , I would prefer a conventional smaller case/better zip but that is very minor and watch is fantastic. Would recommend Farer and look forward to buying more next Yr
Farer 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Excellent turnaround of order, tracked delivery, and this is definitely my favourite Farer watch yet. Big face, right to the edge of the case, lovely blue dial without any interference from a date window or excess text. Great lume on the hands and more restrained on the numerals - doesn’t look like a Christmas tree at night, but still perfectly visible. Very comfortable to wear, and I am delighted with my purchase !
Wowsers, my new Bradfield is one nifty watch. For the money, one does not find a watch with a Farady cage, the extended power reserve, and lume.
My collection includes watches by Brietling, Omega (three Speedmasters), Oris, Longines (Legends Diver), Alpina, and others. I can honestly say that I have never had the "wow" experience with the unboxing of any of those watches that I just had when opening my Crooms. This is an incredibly beautiful watch! I love everything about it and can't wait to introduce it to my watch friends! Customer service, ordering and delivery, and engraving are all top notch! Thanks for the experience!
Very nice watch, great quality, great looks, love it.
Farer 5 star review on 25th November 2020
First class service from Farer - a unique brand in the marketplace. A beautiful watch of subtle elegance, exceptional quality and craftsmanship in both design and manufacture. Already planning my next purchase from them.
Superb quality. Excellent design. Already the owner of two watches from Farer, and more to come!
This is my third Farer watch, an Ainsdale chronograph, a Lander GMT, and my latest, a Morgan. One for driving, one for travel, and one when flying my plane. Excellent quality, design, and functionality. Superb follow-up.
Once again the farer guys smash it out of the park. The bradfield is awesome. Real wrist presence. It's a real happy watch with the colours. Just what's needed now.
Beautiful watch. I was worried it might be a bit small but it looks great on the wrist. Not too big so very stylish.
Very happy with the service, watch has the quality vintage feel I was after and is very different from the rest of the market.
I'm loving the watch, the dial is beautiful and the lume is exceptional. The case was unexpected, very nice.
Farer 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
I have purchased a few watches from Farer, each time I receive one of their watches I’m amazed at the stunning quality achieved at such a reasonable price, this “Morgan” Pilot’s watch received recently is no exception lovey styling, easy to read and looks fantastic on the wrist. Thank you keep it up regards Nick Smith
This is my 3rd purchase with Farer and everything went as smooth as silk. The Hudson model is manual, 37mm. I thought it would be quite small but in fact it wears perfectly on the wrist. As always with Farer, great attention to the details, lovely design and my order was delivered very quickly.
Farer 5 star review on 21st November 2020