Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"The service and the watch were first class, just one little niggle, the much vaunted "night view " isn't quite borne out by reality. It's no more than a luminous watch face and hands, not as luminous as my Omega, many times it's age."
"Bought an endeavour after months of window shopping. Very happy; in fact better than I had anticipated. My second Farmer."
"Purchased a super looking watch, which I really love, and am contemplating buying a second one soon. Service from Farer was prompt and efficient, and delivery via Royal Mail was super quick! I can highly recommend this product and the company too!"
"Beautiful original design, comfortable to wear and the most solid construction I've encountered, as evidenced by the incredibly sturdy crown. Few watches this cool exist. Engineering and artistry in perfect balance."
"Most stunning watch I have bought my partner"
"I am very pleased with my purchase of my new watch, it met all of my expectations."
"Bought a Farer Stanhope after a visit to their London showroom. Very impressed with the friendly, relaxed and informative chat at the showroom, and delighted with the watch. Farer have provided me with a pleasant, personal and efficient customer service throughout."
"Lovely watch and what presentation! Really felt like an event opening it. Feels really comfortable to wear, with either of the two straps - milanese & leather. Only very slight downside would be the time for which the luminous hands and numbers show at night. But I'll want to be showing it off during daylight!"
"Wonderful quality on this timepiece. Understated elegance but hugely impressive look. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fast and effective order, great service and most importantly of all a fabulous stylish watch; I couldn’t be more happy with my purchase."
"anniversary present, Stanhope Watch, just love it, very high quality, great size, art work and engineering amazing, this is a lovely time piece."
"I love this watch! The watch itself is beautifully made and very good quality. It arrived the next day, the presentation box looks great and the hand written note a nice touch. I had been looking at watches for some time and very pleased I decided to buy a farer watch."
"Segrave S/N.068 Owner. Superb design and service, interchangeable straps are great. Lets keep this 'British niche' and special."
"Couldn't be more pleased with the Lander GMT. It's exactly what I'd hoped; a beautifully made and finished watch which appears classic at first glance but has lovely elements of modernity the closer you look. Clear it can be worn anywhere, from board meetings to motorcycle ride-outs, and just fit in. Quality up close is very impressive, and the watch draws attention (in the nicest possible way) and questions, one of which is always "How much was it?", the answer to which comes as a real surprise to people who expected a far bigger number. Farer's personal service was excellent too, with emails swiftly responded to by one of the four founders. I'm pretty hard to please, to be honest, and have been delighted by this purchase."
"Purchased as a gift for my sons 21st birthday so I took advantage of the engraving service. My watch arrived very carefully packaged for postage. The presentation box it came in is also perfect.The watch itself is smart and stylish and my son loves it. Very happy indeed."
"I spent a year deciding what watch to buy; I wanted a quality watch that was value for money, well made (Swiss made) with a combination of classic and contemporary looks. Took delivery about a month ago and am 95% happy with the ordering experience and the watch. If I had two small suggestions for improvement....make the hands slightly darker than they are so that they contrast more with the white face; improve the flourescence on the hands...it's barely visible in the dark. Love the fact that it's a British design and that this is a British company. So far, very happy with the watch."
"An individual take on an essentially classic design, the Frobisher II watch has a pleasingly quirky elegance that cheers one throughout the day. Excellent service from a firm that stands out for all the best reasons. I'm so pleased I came across Farer!"
"Really happy with my watch & service provided by Farer. My emails were dealt with swiftly. Watch got to my place fast. Nothing negative to say. Five stars from me!"
"I think it's a beautiful watch & I'm enjoying it very much. I would consider buying another Farer watch in the future."
"The service from Farer is impressive, very quick and the watch is beautifully packed. It's a gift for my husband, and I haven't given it to him yet, but the watch looks really great. Thanks Farer!"
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 631 reviews