Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"The segrave is a Quality watch at a good price range with a look of its own great web site and superb service will definitely buy another farer"
"very good!"
"Great watch, great colours and perfect size dial."
"excellent watch."
"Great, well built watch with bags of style, it has oodles of wrist presence. First class service by Farer, the buying process was straight forward and the watch arrived the next day. Top marks from me Farer!"
"I love my Farer watch, it’s an absolute work of art. Stunning time piece, practical and stylish."
"A modern classic! The whole Farer experience is how Apple should be! The communication, delivery, product, design, packaging, marketing etc is perfect. I have to rate the whole process 100%, and the watch is simply gorgeous, beautiful original and modern styling, yet also traditional qualities, and terrific value at the price. Love it and proud to wear it. Thank you Farer."
"I bought the Oxley watch as a 40th birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved it! Thanks very much, Julia (I’ve attached photo but please only share or use with his permission - beautiful hands... if you needed a model ;-)"
"From customer service right through to the craftsmanship and design of the Segrave chronograph my purchase experience has been outstanding. Farer made my purchase very personal and kept me informed about the chrono's availability and it's subsequent delivery. Thanks"
"Had my new Hecla on the wrist for 24 hours and here are my thoughts :- First of all delivery was prompt and the watch well packaged. I also received a hand written note which was a nice touch. Second, having seen photos, read the reviews and watched the You Tube videos, I have to say that the Hecla looks stunning in the flesh. It just shouts quality, looks very stylish and stands out without being flash. I'm very pleased with my purchase."
"I SAW THE ARTICLE ABOUT FARER IN THE LATEST QP MAGAZINE. IWAS IMPRESSED BY THE BLACK FACED DIVERS WATCH WHEN I VISITED THE WEBSITE.THE WATCHFACE WAS UNCLUTTERED , WITH NO DATE. LESS IS MORE. THE OVERALL FINISH IS EXCELLENT.HOW IT CAN BE SO ,AT THIS PRICE BRACKET, I DONT KNOW.ALCHEMY AND MYSTERY IS DEFINITELY INVOLVED! I WISH THIS SMALL AND EVOLVING COMPANY GOOD FORTUNE FOR THE FUTURE. THEY DESERVE IT."
"Great personal service. Lovely change of delivery plans. The love of what you do shines through and the watch looks great! Will be coming back for more! Craig"
"My watch arrived on time and is everything I expected. I have Brietlings and Zeniths as well as some restored timepieces (Tudor) and this watch although not having the heritage of the older brands is beautiful and looks fantastic. I hope I am one of the first to buy into this brand in the expectation that it will become very collectible ."
"Eleven out of five I ordered the Carter II quartz movement. Physically the size, weighting and balance is beautiful - it has a reassuring sturdiness without being bulky or heavy. It's a comfortable fit. But it doesn't demand attention through its size alone; it's the design and motion that draws you in and holds your attention. Visually, the subtle elegance of the unfussy sans-serif font for the numerals is a thing of joy. This was a key design element that drew me in in the first place. Well, that and the colourway. The blurb makes reference to the "10 times overprinted numerals" and it is not wrong: the effect is wonderfully tangible, and rewards viewing in and of itself at different angles in all kinds of lighting. The date window is placed where the number "3" numeral would normally be. That's not as distracting as I thought it would be. The dates are black-on-white, whereas the other numerals are white-on-black. Again, I thought that might be a little odd, but actually to works well. The font for the date numerals is a little different, and there's quite a curious glyph for the number "4". Attention to little details like this raise it above the crowd. I don't know how to explain the motion other than just to say it's a joy to behold. The hands again have an understatement about them which makes it easy to be drawn in. The second hand with the "Farer A" is a particular joy. I chose the orange rubber strap. It is extremely comfortable, does not "pull" at wrist hairs, and matches the colour of the hour/minute hands beautifully. I do wish there were more colours available in the rubber straps, I would certainly enjoy being able to swap the orange over for a green, or a teal, say. A lot of thought also appears to have gone into packing the watch, as you might hope for this kind of product. It was delivered in a very substantial case, which is clear they have put some care into designing. In the case along with the watch itself was a small pack containing a cleaning cloth, a manual, and a couple of obligatory stickers. Also included in the package was a handwritten note thanking me for the purchase. The order process was pretty straightforward, as you'd expect. I ordered out of hours in the evening, it was shipped the next day, and I received it special delivery the following day. When I emailed the support team letting them know I had received it and was delighted with it, I got a personal reply from the founder - an unexpectedly nice gesture. I already plan to buy another watch from Farer in the near future. Probably one from the automatic GMT range."
"The beautiful brown dial on the Eldridge Chronograph is even better appreciated in person than in photos. This watch represents a fantastic value among steel chronograph watches. The processes of purchasing and shipping the watch was flawless and fast. Well done Farer! I am already considering purchasing the Cobb or the Segrave models."
"Classic looks with a modern twist. Fantastic delivery and service from a friendly company. The little touches from Farer Watches make all the difference."
"After spending some months deliberating this watch over an Omega Moon watch to add to my collection, I finally decided to bite the bullet. I will still be adding the Moon watch to the collection in the future, but the Farer Oxley is simply a beautifully crafted timepiece which is extremely reasonably priced. I have no regrets with my purchase."
"Overall a very pretty watch that offers great value. On the downside is that the minute/second track is more or less unreadable which makes setting and reading exact time difficult. Especially since the crystal catches a lot of light (I thought it would be AR coated?). I also would wish for a jumping hour hand, but I know this is a limitation of the movement and I knew it when I bought the watch so not something I fault Farer for."
"I have purchased three pieces from Farer - the Beagle, Stanhope and Lansdell. I love the design of Farer timepieces and the quality. Ordering was simple and my order arrived in the US the next day - amazing. Farer is incredibly easy to work with - very responsive to inquiries and they provide cheerful customer service. Would recommend the company and its timepieces to anyone interested in bold design and high quality."
"Beautiful time piece. Lots of compliments on dial color, fit and finish. Love this watch."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 510 reviews