Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Steven Murphy
Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Steven Murphy
As a newer watch company, purchasing a Farer was something of a leap of faith. I was not disappointed. The speed of service was excellent and the watch itself is a quality product. Retro styling, yet refreshing. A very good movement too, for the price of the watch. Presentation when it arrived was also rather special. I suspect this is a company to watch for the future.
I recently purchased the Farer Pendine FlyBack Chronograph, and I cannot believe I waited so long to do so. A classic and timeless piece, that I am absolutely delighted with. It is without doubt everything I expected it to be and more. The attention to detail is wonderful, and the purchase is backed up by a professional, first class customer service.
This is my third watch from Farer and I continue to be delighted with both the products and the service. I feel like a valued customer and each interaction leaves me in no doubt of Farer’s commitment to excellence, thank you.
This my first Farer watch and I selected the Crooms because I was looking for something different in a GMT. I like the boldness of the red sunburst dial and the use of colors on the watch face. The polished bevel on the case is also a really nice touch. Their watches are really unique and sets them apart from many other brands. Did I mention they shipped my watch the same day?
Easy ordering with no problems.It is the best watch I have ever owned. It is beautiful to look at and comfortable to wear. I am so happy with my purchase. Thank you Farer for producing this wonderful watch.
Farer 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
I purchased the Farer Roche World Timer - it is an absolutely exquisite watch.
Style of the whole range is spot-on, I bought the Hecka Titanium. Superb quality and brilliant service. 5 days for an engraved, limited edition timepiece is probably unprecedented. Easy to spec, strap configurator and night-mode image very useful. Bought this as a personal momento but will be back to Farer for more for sure. So impressed.
Great watches. Great value. Great service.
Lovely craftsmanship and compliments the Barnato 2 watch very well and a nice alternative to my Milanese strap. Thank you
Farer 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Service from Farer was impeccable. Watch arrived within 12 hours over Christmas period. Bought the Lander III for my first ‘grown up’ watch and it is utterly beautiful - looks even better in real life than the pictures.
Farer 5 star review on 8th January 2021
My wife surprised me with a beautiful Farer Hecla watch for Christmas. When it comes to watches, it is the design that matters most to me. Of course, quality of workmanship is important, but if the design of the watch face doesn't appeal, I don't want it. Farer's designs have stood out to me from the first time I saw an advert for Farer watches. Matching the designs with first quality Swiss movements makes Farer watches all the more special. I have 17 wrist watches, and I will find it hard to swap out my Hecla for any of them.
Very good quality. Met my expectations. Thank you
Farer 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Excellent experience with this firm. Swift delivery and good communication throughout. My son is delighted with his watch . Highly recommended.
Love the watch, fast delivery and personal touch of the handwritten post card.
I have the Hecla and it is great im really pleased with it apart from the rubber strap, its quite uncomfortable, sharp pointy edges can be annoying
Maybe the only thing i want to say and hopefully which spares me a thorough review were the remarks of my 18 years old daughter when she spotted my Farer Pendine quartz chrono on my wrist: "hey dad, what a cool watch...". It is built to very high standards, delivery was very fast, the watch in a beautiful dark blue box with a nice hand-written thank you card... I thank you for following an extraordinary way of excellence, very unique dial and hand colour combinations. Your watches stand out of the endlessly repeated old stories of watch design, young, funny, mixed with a charming retro case and sapphire crystal. Especially i like the bronze signature crown, which stands for adventure, ambitious and especially for me for "Abraxas".. I should also mention the great eta quartz movement with fly back and split chrono function, which stands out of everything available...
I purchased the Maze GMT, it has not been off my wrist for 2 weeks. The construction quality is first class and the lume is right up with the very best on the market. The watch is very accurate at around + or - 1 second per day I would recommend the maze if you want a watch that is designed to be comfortable to wear and robust at the same time as being a little different. Great Service from The Farer Team just puts the icing on the cake.
Really pleased with my new Cresta! Superb finish and it looks great. Quick delivery and nice packaging with a personal note too 😄
Farer 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
I’m very pleased to have chosen Farer as my first automatic watch. Everything—from the service and communication, the packaging, to the watch itself—has been excellent.
Mooi, straalt kwaliteit uit en zeer origineel Classic design
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 946 reviews