Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I was a little sceptical after finding this brand on line and liking all of the watches. My wife encouraged me to make an appointment to view although I was pretty sure which one I was interested in. So we went to the Ascot site and met Paul and Helena where my questions were answered and the enthusiasm for their product was evident. The watch was delivered on time and beautifully presented with my choice of issue number and engraving ready for many years of service.
This is a wonderful watch.
Bought the Markham World Timer and it's a great looking watch, just a shame it isn't bigger. There's so much going on with this dial that it really is difficult to read sometimes. A 42mm version, or even 44mm would have been excellent.
The Roché World Timer is my third Farer, and they just seem to get better and better. Not that there was anything the matter with my first two! I reckon it's a simply stunning design - with this one Farer have outdone themselves by achieving this in a 39mm case. I ordered the Roché (on black Barenia) because I thought the cities were easier to read, but I love all three designs so it wasn't any easy choice. The fully-lumed inner bezel is also very cool. Through an optical illusion the white actually makes it wear a bit larger than the case size would suggest; at least, that's what I've found when placing it next to a 39mm watch with a uniform black dial. Some other salient points that may not be obvious at first glance: - all aspects of the case are finished to a high quality - even the inner faces of the lugs are polished; - matt mid-section emphasises the slim case, and almost seems to sparkle in bright light; - neither crown is screw-down, which I think is quite okay on this watch as it makes adjustments easy while on the wrist. Note, there is still 100m WR; - the crown at 10 o'clock has a good amount of resistance to accidental turning, and it has a ratcheting action, so the cities snap precisely into position. The crown also has a segmented engraving that mimics the dial design; - colour-matched date wheel; - short lugs let the case hug even a smallish wrist; - luxurious strap, with quick-release pins, and the free keeper has a nice amount of tension which hugs the free end of the strap. Very much looking forward to Farer's next 39mm release.
The watch looks brilliant and I am really pleased. I have been looking for a mechanical watch for a while and this company filled the bill for looks and value for money. It looks and feels like a luxury watch as indeed it is. The watch arrived as promised the next day so everything was as promised.
Great Service, fast delivery, outstanding packaging! Love the pure and unique design of this beauty (Moritz). Waiting for a bracelet. Thank you so much!
After some deliberation I purchased a Bernina Chronograph (instead of the Moritz) and an additional step. Extremely pleased with the watch and would have no hesitation in recommending Farer. The only suggestion I would make improve what was otherwise and excellent service, is that being offered a coffee or tea would be a nice touch if people have to travel to your showroom.
I have purchased a few watches from Farer, every purchase was an easy no hassle experience. I have just received 2 watches from the manual wind chronograph range, I was only to buy one, a present for my brother, but liked the watch so much I had to have one for myself. Farer have it right all watches are well made and look fantastic I look forward to every new design please keep them coming. Thank you Nick Smith
I am highly delighted with my new Pendine Farer watch - thank you. This was the first time I’ve bought a watch over the internet. Overall the experience was very positive except for not knowing that my watch had been dispatched. I expected progress e mails giving me prior notice of delivery. The first I knew of my watch arrival was a card alerting me to collect my watch from the Post Office. Only a slight criticism but if put right would have resulted in perfect service from Farer.
This watch has such a great, original design I may have to buy another one as my wife wants to wear it! Great service on buying, with it arriving safely in a fabulous presentation box within 2 days. Genuinely high quality look and feel - loving it!
great service with attention to detail -fabulous watch quality components, attention to detail that you rarely see nowadays .
Firstly I would like to comment on the actual service I received. I asked a question with regard to delivery to which I received a prompt reply which confirmed that the could meet my request I call that first class service. I purchased a lander chrono and when the watch arrived I was amazed , the look and feel of it far surpass the actual cost of the watch. the design and look is quite different and makes the watch stand out and I think im going to enjoy wearing it very much. I'm lucky enough to own a few 'name' brand watches also and in way does this watch feel inferior. It was nice touch to receive a hand written card with the watch
Moritz chronograph buyer here. For brands like Farer who haven't yet built the design history of the big manufacturers, it's all about specs, unique design, and value for money. This watch delivers on those in buckets. It's been a week and the earth hasn't left my wrist. Design and value are subjective but performance and specs are not. Accurate, rugged, hand winding and unique case and dial design put me over the edge. Plus fast delivery to the USA. Highly recommend.
Excellent service and next day delivery, the watch is as good as I hoped
very impressed with my new farer lander II. great looking timepiece, really clean, well designed and distinctive. love the bright blue face/tan leather strap combination. service was also excellent, delivery was swift and presentation box classy.
Just discovered Farer and easily becoming my favourite brand. There is a unique use of colour and styling to bring a dash of originality to a classic, chic set of watches. Very Impressed!
So pleased with my Bernina chronograph, the detail is excellent and it’s design is eye catching
Very impressed with ordering system and delivery of my Pendine Watch. Beautifully packaged and on time delivery. Happy to recommend.
Just a fabulous product range with a customer service to match......
Farer is rated 4.84 based on 707 reviews