Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I love this watch, it is everything I hoped it would be and more."
"I don’t usually write reviews but I am so pleased with my Hopewell watch that I am making an exception. Beautifully designed, classic and quirky at the same time."
"The watches speak for themselves so I’ll just touch on service which was flawless: order processed and delivered next-day as described. Handwritten thank you note a nice touch also. Love my watch - thanks Farer team"
"Great looking watch. Beautifully engineered."
"Hi received watch which was bought for my husband's 50th birthday. Watch great and he loves it but when he opened it up today, we have been given the wrong instruction manual so very disappointed as we are currently unable to set it up properly. We have been online but instructions are not available to down load. Also we received 2 guarantee cards, one of which was for someone else's watch!!! Would be grateful if you could rectify this error so he can actually use it😟"
Hi Julie,

Apologies for the mix up with the manual. We have put the right one in the post to you now. Any other questions please do let us know at enquiries@farer.com

Regards,
Jono
"It's a bit too soon to rate the watch but from what I can see the quality is excellent and the ETA movement should be reliable. I'm not a fan of sapphire backs but that's personal preference and I don't see the point of a water resistant watch with a leather strap which isn't! but I'm told that a new stainless steel bracelet is on its way. The brown Horween strap looks great but in truth, apart from being impractical, it is also stiff and uncomfortable. I would not recommend it. The service I received was excellent."
"Beautiful watch. Very pleased that I opted for manually a wound timepiece - just like my Dad's (very) old Longines. I've had problems with watch straps in the past because they don't last long enough but so far so good; have ordered a second strap and the mechanism for changing is very simple. In the first few months the watch runs a little fast but hopefully this will settle down. I love the range of watches, especially the variety in design and colour and very tempted to get a bigger and bolder automatic Farer next time. Website very easy to use and service rapid."
"My new Lander Chrono is stunning. All of the best details from the original Lander but brought into the Farer chronograph case. Honestly a bargain for the quality of finishing and attention paid to every element."
"The Farer Lander, Just beautiful..I would love to see a 41mm for the Chrono...one can dream! Great job! Impecable finish and taste!"
"I am extremely happy with my first Farer purchase. The watch itself is extremely well designed, made and looks great. The presentation box is almost as lovely as the watch itself and puts several more established watch brands to shame. Farer clearly go about things in a classy way. With next day delivery in some of the most sturdy packaging I have seen, the whole purchase experience with Farer was second to none. I will be buying another Farer without a doubt. Thank you."
"Good looking watch especially with the orange strap, but finding the time difficult to rear with so much in different colours going on!"
"Purchased a tan horween leather strap to go with my Lander. The leather seems to be very high quality, and the color is beautiful. My only complaint for this strap, like most other straps, is the extra keeper is too lose and comes away from the strap tongue constantly. To give an idea of how loose it is, the strap is 20mm at the lug, tapered down to 18mm, but the extra keeper easily slides from the 18mm side where the tongue is, all the way to the lug with ease. I use loctite gel super glue on the backside to keep the keeper in place. Impossible to notice when the watch is on or off, but still, not something you should have to do on a premium strap like this. Would be easy to make the extra keeper nice and snug."
"Excellent all round service, and the watch is everything I’d hoped for, a stunning timepiece."
"Grabbed myself a Cobb on the re release, love it!"
"In short...Awesome - From the moment of opening the box to find a personalised note, to the quality of the packaging and instruction booklet - and now the pleasure of enjoying wearing such a beautifully detailed watch."
"Watches. There's one for everyone. And this one is definitely for me. I decided to treat myself and my mind instantly went to this watch. Not too flashy, it's understated enough for people to comment on it without me looking like a try hard. With the blue strap it's an everyday wear, whether with a suit or jeans. The date dial could be a little bigger, but apart from that it's perfect."
"Build quality and execution is superb. The movement is very accurate and overall I feel that this is very much a watch for life. I own a new Rolex Explorer so I feel able to say that my model compliments the Explorer well with high levels of longevity factored into every component."
"I had been considering buying a Farer for some time, but the launch of the Lander Chronograph finally convinced me to take the plunge. I pre-ordered the watch, with the only issue being a prolonged (manual) finance approval. As promised the watch was dispatched on 1st May and arrived safely the next day in a well padded box. The watch itself is stunning, face changing colour spectacularly with the light. Overall, I’m very impressed with my experience of dealing with Farer"
"Fantastic watch and service, will be buying another soon"
"Just bought my 3rd Farer - a Lander Chronograph. The dial colour on my Lander is stunning and the photos online don’t do it justice. I’ve been very happy with every aspect of Farer’s service, from buying through to a minor repair on my Hecla. These are good value, great looking and well made watches for people who like something different and don’t follow the crowd."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews