Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Alexander Sanderson
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Lewis Hartman
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Excellent watches, excellent brand, competitive pricing and 5 star service.
Beautiful watches. I have lusted after one for some time and after they released the World Time watches I just had to get one.

So striking, amazing movement and delivery to me was amazingly quick.

Just wish they had the Cobb in stock still.
Farer 5 star review on 15th August 2020
I’m really happy with my watch I was slightly weary ordering on line but the delivery was excellent and prompt I was particularly impressed with the sweeping second hand I would absolutely recommend these watches
Amazing timepiece, fastest delivery ever on any purchase ive ever gotten.
Thats including a numbered and engraved watch.

Im bit dissapointed though that I could'nt choose a bracelet on my World Timer as its main strap. I had to pick a leather/rubber and then order a steel bracelet as extra. I did not however, not yet anyway. My wife always complains im very difficult to buy a christmas gift to so im saving this for her to buy me šŸ˜‚
I've now purchased 2 Farer watches, originally i bought my Segrave Chronograph, which i love, and then my rather unique Bernina Chronograph Sport! The quality and craftsmanship on both watches is superb! I've since purchased 4 additional straps, as you can change them yourself using the Farer Tool, or at the flick of a button on the Segrave. They always push for perfection and launch somne outstanding pieces...it's only time until i buy another.
I bought the GMT Lander in sea blue with an orange rubber strap.
As an owner of Rolex, Breitling and Omega, as well as some other less well known brands, the GMT Lander sits right up there in terms of its striking appearance and clear craftsmanship.
The sea blue dial is nothing short of unique and the way it catches the sunlight changes the shade of its colour from all different angles.
The rubber strap also seems incredibly durable - more so than I expected a rubber strap to be.
As mentioned, I have other watches that sit in the £1-2k price bracket, and this eclipses those by a considerable distance.
My World Timer Aldrich arrived even faster than I expected, and when it did it looked better than even the pictures and promotional material provided by Farer. The slim and wearable case housing the slightly decorated ETA movement is perfectly sized, and the sunburst effect on the outer dial is outstanding, something I wasn't expecting. The globe dial is also outstanding with raised globe and time zone line textures. Sword hour and minute hands look fantastic as well, and the only thing I would change on it would be a slightly bigger font on the city ring, and maybe a slightly better finish on the underside of the watch, around the caseback. Overall however this is definitely going to stay in my collection forever!
Love this watch had a look at quite a few and felt for the money and exquisite craftsmanship plus the engraving ideal 50th prezzie
Farer 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Beautiful watch, excellent service.
Beautiful watches which look even better in real life and up close. Great service and friendly. Quick secure delivery in very good packaging.
Faultless
Excellent High quality watch which arrived in the stated time.

Very good customer service.
First class service and an outstanding watch (Leven). I think people are probably getting a bit bored with me showing it to them all the time!
Love the Farer Lansdell. Just purchased the green barenia strap to go with the dark brown. Super nice.
Shipping was quick and easy from the UK to New Jersey and the watch is even nicer in person than online. Thank you!
Nice slim, comfortable to wear watch.
This is a very well presented and classy timepiece. I am enjoying owning it.
Fantastic watch and fantastic customer service! The colour scheme of the Cobb chronograph is truly inspired and as a whole the watch is perfectly executed. Amongst many eye-catching details such as the side cut-ins of the case, the matching date wheel and the bronze crown there is a clear demonstration of bold artistic flair running through the whole design. Technically the watch is functioning well within spec and the movement choice at this price-point is superbly done.

The way Farer so ably embraces the use of colour is stunning and should be embraced as no other watch company comes close to achieving such great results! Thank you for creating such a beautiful watch.
The watch is awesome, the service is great and human. Farer earns a high position in my collection !
Farer 5 star review on 9th July 2020
I am really happy with my purchase. The Markaham looks stunning and the quality is great!
Farer 5 star review on 8th July 2020