Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"Excellent customer service. Superb packaging. Stunning watch. I got my Lander GMT a whole week ahead of its originally planned shipping date and it looks way better in person. Really very impressed with this company and feel I have stumbled upon a modern yet classic horological watchmaker at the right time. There isn’t anything else of their flair out there in this price range. I already own an Omega planet ocean and an original 1950’s Seamaster, and this compliments my small collection perfectly."
"Superb watch for the price and totally exceptional service. Ordered on Tuesday evening and received watch Thursday morning. Packaging and presentation awesome. Much better than another British watch company who I have bought from (in my opinion). All in all a very highly satisfied customer."
"Beautiful watch delivered promptly, By the size & weight of the package I thought it was a small wall clock !! Very happy customer."
"Love farer watches. I must do as I have four. Brilliant design touches. The new barenia straps are awesome and real quality"
"The watch arrived quickly, considering international shipping, and exceeded expectations. This watch has quickly become one of my favorites. I will definitely buy more from Farer."
"The shipment was quick. The Cobb watch is very colorful/artsy/beautiful. I have a hard time taking it off as I put aside the other watches I have. Seems well made/crafted watch. Thank you Farer."
"Wonderfull watches very well made great price and super fast shipping Hope to buy my 3 watch soon"
"I wrote you a week ago about a watch I just bought from your company. No body had the common decency to write back about the problem I had with the band. Needless to say you’re customer service is terrible and this is why Iam changing my review. I can guarantee you I will never buy another thing from your company and will spread the word how terrible your customer service is!!!"
"Hi all. I visited the Farah offices in London on the 9th of March this year with my friend Tim and spent a very pleasant couple of hours with Stuart Finlayson talking watches and classic cars. At the time there were no smaller watches available for my small wrists however Stuart mentioned that there would be in due course. As soon as I saw the 37mm Hudson I knew I had to add it to my collection. I ordered one with a 59 serial number, my birth year, and had it engraved with PSK60 in readiness for my 60th birthday next year. I was over the moon with the whole experience. The watch arrived 2 days later. Once opening the cardboard outer cover there was a wonderful hand written personalised card thanking me for the order. A great touch. The box is of superb quality with a classy magnetised lid worthy of a watch costing thousands more. It is great to be able to own a watch designed in this country and to buy it because it looks like nothing else in the price range or even compared with much more expensive watches. I hope that the Farah range will do extremely well in all markets, it certainly deserves to. Tim recently saw a full page advert in an inflight magazine during a long haul flight so the exposure is certainly there ! I wish the company all the very best for the future and hope that you continue to produce world class watches with a unique style at an affordable price range and continue with its distinct British feel. Who knows, one day you may even be able to write "Made in Great Britain" on the face !! Very well done to all at Farah."
"Recently bought a Frobisher II & it is exactly as described and of excellent quality. The case the watch arrived in was sleek & heavy and made for an excellent experience opening it for the first time!"
"Recently bought the Cobb from Farer. Really happy with the finishing and the customer support from Farer; really only have good things to say. Enjoying the Cobb so much im finding it difficult to take it off."
"Very pleased with my Segrave Chronograph great quality watch with good wrist appeal!"
"Received the Oxley GMT earlier this week. It’s not a homage, a clone, or another dive watch. Rather, it’s almost completely original, in design and execution, and is as impressive in person as it is in pictures. The use of color and curvature in the hands, the attention to detail in the dial printing, outstanding case finishing and a top of the line ETA 2893 movement adjusted 5 ways makes for a real value proposition. A GMT executed in a similar manner is usually at least $1000 more. That the watch has great wrist presence without shouting “look at ME” at all is a plus. An excellent quality Barrenia strap completes the package. There are a few microbrands with offerings over $1000 that are truly great buys. This is one of them. I have an eclectic group of vintage watches, newer “name brands,” and some microbrands, and have been at this for over 20 years. I look for true value rather rather than merely price.l, especially with microbrands. This watch, in my opinion, is a screaming bargain."
"Farer makes wonderfully built, beautiful, and distinctive watches; my Farer pieces have quickly become my favorite ones, even in a collection that contains more expensive name brands. Ordering through the site was incredibly smooth and easy, and they are extremely quick and responsive with any communication. Huge thanks to Paul who went above and beyond when there was a slight delay in my order!"
"The Farer Segrave is a lovely watch. Colourful yet understated, it's casual and sporty yet looks great with a suit (well, if James Bond can get away with wearing a blue watch on a blue rubber strap in a tuxedo...). It shipped later than I was expecting and, while my first enquiry went unanswered, the second was answered very promptly with the explanation for the delay. I'm seriously considering another purchase."
"Very impressed by the speed and ease of purchase and delivery. The watch is lovely, doesn't have the bling of some luxury pieces but really feels like something unique."
"Excellent company producing stunning quality watches at a very good price accompained with very good customer service,I would not hesitate in purchasing another watch from them or recommending them."
"Fantastic looking watch Carter Looks more expensive to what I paid And looks good on the wrist Will make another purchase in the near future 🔮"
"Farer to me means great watches great service."
"Purchased Cobb Chronograph with brown strap. Amazing service and very effective website. Watch arrived quickly and looks fantastic, far better than pictures. You can’t match seeing the real thing. Professionally packaged and great product."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 510 reviews