Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Steven Murphy
Farer 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Steven Murphy
Love the watch and amazing customer service
So please with my Endeavour Titanium Aqua Compressor from Farer. Exceptionally high quality of design and finish - the watch looks amazing. Lovely box and presentation. I also appreciate the support Farer is providing by donating proceeds from each watch sold to the Hebridean Whale & Dolphin trust. So you can either buy a mainstream Swiss watch or a beautifully designed limited edition Farer...I voted with my cash!
Watch (the Cayley) arrived in Australia in a few days, boxed and in perfect condition. Really happy with the quality and presentation- a lovely watch
Excellent presentation, high quality packaging and instructions. The watch itself is flawless.
From the moment my farer Roche watch arrived I have been very impressed. The case the watch came in was simple but stylish. As for the watch itself every part of it looks and feels extremely well made with such high levels of attention to detail right down to the smallest part. For me the only negative (if you can call it that) the loops you pass the strap through when wearing the watch are very hard HOWEVER I have put this down to it being brand new and they are softening up each day I wear it. 10/10
Farer 5 star review on 22nd February 2021 Farer 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
I’ve been looking to buy a ‘grown up’ automatic watch for a while. Came across Farer and liked the Swiss made and English designed combination. The difficulty was picking just one watch out of the range as I liked several. Eventually I picked the Lomond from the new field watch range. Ordering was quick and easy as was the delivery. The watch packaging was very nice and the personal note was a lovely touch. I was not disappointed in any way. Love the watch and all three straps that come with it. I’m really glad I went for a ‘quirky, one of a smallish batch’ Farer over a mass produced bigger brand. Definitely going to buy another but again the decision won’t be easy. Which one?
Stunning craftsmanship and presentation
Four Stars because the extra strap was not enclosed.
Excellent watch. Much better than the photos on the website so really pleased. Delivered within a couple of days so great service
I recently purchased the Exmoor field watch and oh boy is it a wonder. I’m really so happy with it. It’s unbelievably comfortable, robust, readable, everything one could want from a field watch. I own quite a few Farer watches and this one is quickly becoming my every day favorite. So happy with it, really, well done once again.
So I've had my first Farer - the Exmoor Field Auto - for a few days now and I'm ready to share some thoughts. Firstly, it hasn't been off my wrist since it arrived which is a good sign for a regular rotator like me. Secondly, I love its compact but chunky dimensions - it wears really well on my 7 inch wrist and it's definitely robust which is essential for a field watch - 200m WR is a reassuring bonus too. Thirdly, I love the colour scheme; the green dial with measured shots of orange, blue and a touch of fauxtina is a winner and IMO, by far the best colour choice of the three Field models available. I'm fine with an SW221-1 and 38 hours PR at this price point and other elements are all good value but to be expected for an £800+ watch. Negatives are few but do be warned, some of the font is quite tiny (especially the dates which are arranged radially and employ a pointer hand a la Oris, rather than a traditional window) on a face that is generally quite small by today's standards. The bracelet, whilst looking great, does feel a little 'jangly' for a watch that trades on it's rugged nature and I was disappointed to see push pins used rather than screw-in links. Luckily good old Farer make up for this by providing two additional options - a tidy Horween leather strap and a nicely contrasting 'Air Force' blue NATO. Farer is a brand that I have been tempted to sample for a while now and I can honestly say I am glad I took the plunge. It won't be my last - but please no more push-pins!
What to do to appropriately mark our Ruby wedding anniversary last October? Well Susan, my wife chose to have some bespoke Ruby earrings made by a trusted local jeweller and as I don’t really ‘do’ jewellery, I decided on a quality watch. Having previously considered the Swiss usual suspects, I yearned for something less ubiquitous, formulaic and well, “look at me” bling. After reading a positive article about up and coming British micro-brands in an in-flight magazine some 2 years earlier, I recalled the striking look of the Farer Lander GMT and decided to have a look on-line. What a shock to discover that Farer had just released the GMT Bezel range and there it was; the Crooms, with it’s stunning ruby-red dial and baby-blue GMT hand. We ordered it there and then on, hoping that all we had heard of Farer’s quality and customer service was indeed true. After 3 months of ownership I can only say, Yes, it’s true. I’m absolutely blown-away with both the design and quality of the watch, which was beautifully and individually engraved to mark our special day. It’s almost chronometer level accurate and the purchase experience was a joy; Paul personally wrote a speedy reply to a query I raised about re-sizing the stainless steel bracelet that I bought alongside the lovely tan leather strap. Thanks to Paul and the Farer Team, for helping to making our special day even better!
Farer 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Well worth the wait. Absolutely stunning timepiece and much better than even in the photos. Excellent quality and will order another watch from Farer again.
Farer 5 star review on 7th February 2021 Farer 5 star review on 7th February 2021 Farer 5 star review on 7th February 2021 Farer 5 star review on 7th February 2021
I have just purchased my second farmer watch and am very happy with the quality. Both watches look amazing and I will be ordering another in the future
Je suis toujours FAN de cette marque. La montre CROOMS est très jolie avec ses couleurs assorties. Merci
It’s a cool watch and I’m quite happy with it. In fact I purchased a Cayley almost immediately after receiving the Oxley. Wish I’d chosen a different strap for my Oxley, but I’ll remedy that. FYI, I emailed you re watch straps on Jan 23 but haven’t had a reply. I will re-send that email now.
Love the new watch and the new packaging. Bravo.
I recently purchased a gorgeous watch for my husbands birthday gift from Farer. He was very pleased with his new watch. The process from start to finish was very professional. Based on my experience I would recommend purchasing a Farer watch. Excellent service and quality.
Fantastic design, quality and brand. The watch arrived with a hand written note which was a lovely touch, and the look of the watch is brilliant. My first “proper” watch and fingers crossed I’ll be able to get another in the not too distant future. Thanks so much!
Looks gorgeous but I think it's a bit expensive to be a quartz movement. It's too light for my wrist. The packaging it's just perfect. Even that, I'm happy with it. Thanks
Farer 5 star review on 25th January 2021