Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"Watch is fab.... but... when signing up for the finance it didn’t work. I was buying a low numbered watch and ended getting no 23.?? Not sure where that number came in the grand scheme of things Which is no biggy. But delivery was delayed due to watch straps not in stock. I needed the watch quickly i am promised the correct strap around 6th. Can’t fault service there if the other strap follows"
"Love it. Looks vintage , looks new. I guess it depends on my outlook. One request.... put a sapphire crystal on it. Tks so much. Warren Florida."
"lovely looking good quality watch and strap delivered next day as said excellent service"
"Looks great....but it’s a Christmas present. I’m allowed to look, but not touch. It’s got to go to Santa first"
"Excellent service and really impressive"
"Aqua Compressor... great and cool design. A modern classic. A Date would be appreciated. Information exchange and delivery was very good. I love that watch!"
"The cobb chronograph is a great looking watch, very pleased with the build quality. Only negatives would be a very weak lume,and the strap loop has stretched only after a week of use."
"Update: Having lived with the Lander for a few weeks now it really hasn’t left my wrist. I still don’t know what time it is when asked as I end up getting lost in the exquisite dial! But I wanted to share this. I took the watch off on Sunday evening at 8pm and as an experiment left it on my desk. It kept going for 53 hours finally stopping at 1am Wednesday morning. Highly impressed with the movement which has potentially been aided by the flourishes Farer have given it to brand personalise it?... Awesome"
"ordering process and package / delivery excellent instructions need to be clearer as to what sequence is needed to set up the watch and a warning that the crown pull may be very stiff at first should be included appearance and quality exactly what would expected from the website description; very distinctive, simple and attractive engraving quality could be improved, a bit wobbly under a hand lens"
"Have been wearing the watch for 3 months now and am very impressed with my Farer. Customer service was also excellent. Fast delivery and great watch."
"Lander GMT looks even better in the flesh than in the Farer photographs. Perfect size for my small wrist."
"First watch I’ve bought without trying it on so had my doubts, however really impressed with the look and quality. Very happy!"
"Great watch, quality and detail throughout, superb service."
"Great value for the money. Would not hesitate to purchase another watch from Farer."
"I bought the Frobisher II with the 'Jeans' blue strap. A stunning looking timepiece and a great addition to my small collection of 'British' watches. I set it to NTP four days ago and checking it this morning find it is right to the very second! I am very pleased with both watch and the service I received from Farer."
"Very impressed with my Farer Seagrave chronograph. Impeccable finish and detailing, as good as I've seen on some Swiss watches two and three times the price. Though not officially chronometer-certified it's timekeeping has been well within the COSC criteria. At 39mm it feels great on my average wrist, with a fine quality Horween leather strap. Came in a unique and high quality wooden box, and delivery was next day. Only things missing were a tracking number, and a company invoice (for home contents insurance purposes)."
"I recently bought a farer watch and had problem with the band. Recently a gentleman name Paul e-mailed me about the problem. After explaining the problem he told me he would send me a new band no charge. He was extremely helpful and I couldn’t ask for better customer service. I love the watch and receive many compliments on the watch. I will definitely continue to do business with this company. Thankyou Paul for all your help."
"I received my Farer Lander last week. In real life it is as stunning as the high quality pictures depict. The attention to detail and the quality are evident in everything - from the dial and beautiful sweeping movement - to the box it ships in. It’s a wonderful timepiece and I’m delighted with it !"
"Absolutely fantastic service and a superb watch. Ordered on Tuesday evening and it arrived on Thursday morning, can’t get better than that. Initial thoughts on opening package were that the presentation is far superior to another British brand I have purchased from. And the watch itself is stunning. Perfect size for my wrist and looks incredible."
"The Carter II is outstanding on every bit. It’s a good looking watch, right weight and seamless mechanics. Farer has done tremendously well in building its brand and, of all, micro-watchmakers is the best placed and admired. The Carter II has all to be classic."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 510 reviews