Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Just discovered Farer and easily becoming my favourite brand. There is a unique use of colour and styling to bring a dash of originality to a classic, chic set of watches. Very Impressed!
So pleased with my Bernina chronograph, the detail is excellent and it’s design is eye catching
Very impressed with ordering system and delivery of my Pendine Watch. Beautifully packaged and on time delivery. Happy to recommend.
Just a fabulous product range with a customer service to match......
... the Vermeer impressions of this well manufactured watch are aesthetically pleasing ballanced by the modest legibility which surely will shudder the connoisseur at their loss. It sizes small, adorning delicately the wrist of my Muse where it has quantically leaped the moment I opened the watch box. My only song of sorrow stems from an egoistic desire to see the Ainsdale oversized to 45 mm and with its improved clearness of the dial will convince any watch purist. Maybe with a HAQ under the bonnet? Convinced by the beautiful collage of colours and delicate lines, it will make a perfect companion for the coming winter days.
Great service, superb watch with great finishing worthy of luxury brands two or three pricing tiers higher than Farer's entry point. I was in personal contact with the founder of the business which shows a great level of engagement with customers.
Superb watch and excellent value for money - support excellent - ordered wrong watch strap - exchanged immediately without any fuss. Quality product and support.
I am lucky enough to only live just over an hour away from Farer HQ, so was able to meet Paul Sweetenham and see the full collection of watches before purchasing a Lander II GMT. Paul is a great guy and very passionate about his watch designs. The watch is of a very high quality for the price and although the green dial and differently coloured hands look amazing on the web site, believe me it is even better in the flesh! In fact, the bold choice of colour combinations across the whole range is a breath of fresh air for the watch industry. If you are looking for a watch which is great value for money great quality and not just the same as the rest of the pack then a Farer watch could be for you!
A watch that I finally obtained. I've been looking at the Lander since it first came out. The internet is one thing but the watch in physical hand is another. Beautiful blue dial, outstanding colour combination with the hands only complement the watch. Size is perfect and it looks good on any of the bands.
Very happy with this watch! The watchface is a thing of beauty with lovely shade of blue comes in lovely presentation box
The whole process of buying from Farer was easy. Personal responses before my purchase really helped me feel confident to purchase. The Endeavour is an amazing piece. Only had it a couple of days and am so happy with it. So comfortable and practical. Love it.
I love my Pendine Flyback. Another great Farer. So much detail in the dial and so much functionality in the movement at a great price!
Great watch. I purchased in march and wanted to wait before I wrote a review. Quality workmanship - now looking at purchasing a second farer watch as I liked the first one so much
Fantastic watch, smooth movement, loving the colours and ability to easily change the strap with the quick release mechanism. I am not sure of the plans WRT releases, but I it would be great if each model had newer iterations which would cement value / rarity. As I understand more of each watch are built when the demand is sufficient, which doesn't make this a good investment piece. Any insight on why this is or, indeed, if it isn't true would be appreciated.
Great watch. Superior service and delivery. Received the watch within 48 hours all the way from England to HAWAII. Highly recommend this company and products.
I could not be any happier with my new acua compressor/Hecla! The watch feels solid and looks great. Also, top quality support provided by the Farer team, with fast shipping and immediate answers to a few questions I raised. Thank you!
I love the watch, it feels comfortable, I like the Milanese mesh and orange rubber strap, it looks cool and several people have already said how much they like it (which never happened with my Bremont!)
The choice of watch (Stanhope) matched my expectations perfectly in design, appearance, quality and suitability. I also purchased an extra Italian ss bracelet which also suits the design of watch. The only thing I miss is the date, but that is no fault of the watch, I just did not realise how much I relied on that part of the design. Great watch, simple, clear and concise.
Fell in love with the Cobb when I first saw it online. The colors that Farer puts on their pieces really play well. Their way of mixing multiple colors is a design philosophy that I've not seen in any other watch brand. Excellent aftersales service too plus a generous 5 year warranty just goes to show their quality is of a high standard. Kudos to Paul!
Great service, fantastic watch! Very happy
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 651 reviews