Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Yousung Choi
Farer 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Neil Yardy
Steven Murphy
Took delivery of a ROCHE 4 days after placing order. What a stunning watch and it looks very good on steel bracelet. This is a gift to my father and both of us are pleased with it.
I waited a long time to pick up a Farer and I can safely say my only regret is waiting so long . I bought the Exmoor and I am in love with it. The colours and details are incredible and the fact it comes with three very high quality straps is a bonus. It’s like having three watches in one . Since I got this watch about three weeks ago it has not left my wrist which is saying something as I have a large collection from some very well known big brands . I would recommend to any watch collector, enthusiast or in fact any one.
Great watches they arrive next day. Love the look and feel on my wrist will looking out for more from Farer.
The marketing is excellent, the image is great but the watch itself didn't really live up to the hype. I expected the watch to be larger than it was which was a bit disappointing. It looked to be bigger in the photos. I'm quite a big man (6'2") The colours (one of the reasons I loved the look) were not as vibrant as the photos. Also, It was a shame that my first options for straps were not available. I'm not overly keen on the strap I chose. Overall it's pretty good but not quite as good as I'd hoped for.
I’ve wanted to support a British ’micro’ brand for a while now. I checked out Farer and liked what I saw; a lot. Knowing that they are manufactured at Roventa Henex offers a lot of comfort, as does the 5-year movement warranty. My watch arrived very quickly and doesn’t disappoint. The build-quality for the price is excellent, and this will not be my last Farer.
Farer 5 star review on 28th March 2021
To staff of After. Thank you very much for the brilliant service of purchase my watch. I'm very pleased and hope to treat my self to another one in the near future. Thank you again. Mr A. Inserra.❤️👍
Yet another cracker from Farer. The usual stand out design, great value for money and excellent customer service.
I was attracted to a Farer watch, and the price, and have not been disappointed. The response, service, and watch itself, cannot be faulted.
A stunning watch one of the nicest time pieces I’ve purchased, outstanding build quality. Highly recommended time piece.
Beautiful watch ,excellent quality and I was delighted with the delivery
I recently bought the Farer Exmoor Field Watch and so wanted to love this watch but sadly I had to return it as I found some of the detail very hard to read. I’m talking about the date pointer, which seeing it on promotional photos looks such a great touch but in reality was very difficult to see. Having said that my eyes aren’t what they used to be but I still think that if I’m going to pay that amount of money I want to be able to see the detail, crisp and clear as I do with my Farer Barnoto 2 watch. Don’t get me wrong it’s a lovely watch but I can’t help feel they’ve crammed in too much for a 38mm size. Add another 3 or 4mm and I think you’ve got the perfect field watch.
I bought this watch entirely on the look. I thought it looked great on the advert' and it looks great 'in person'. My problem is I would love to know how to operate its various dials. Might be me but the instructions are scant and unclear.
Amazing watches.
Very pleased with my Lander 111 . This is my first Farer watch and it won't be my last. The quality and attention to detail is remarkable , particularly the design of the dial , a particular feature of Farer watches . Thankyou Farer
Both the service and the product have been excellent
Watches are beautiful and v fast delivery. Customer Service quick to respond to a query and generally an excellent brand
I previously purchased a frobisher 11 watch with lovely quality leather strap but now fancied the bright orange rubber strap - it arrived next day superb quality flexible rubber and the orange matches the frobishers orange pointers perfectly and contrasts the deep blue dial beautifully. Very Very happy.
lovely watch and excellent customer service !
Love the watch and amazing customer service
So please with my Endeavour Titanium Aqua Compressor from Farer. Exceptionally high quality of design and finish - the watch looks amazing. Lovely box and presentation. I also appreciate the support Farer is providing by donating proceeds from each watch sold to the Hebridean Whale & Dolphin trust. So you can either buy a mainstream Swiss watch or a beautifully designed limited edition Farer...I voted with my cash!
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 944 reviews