Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I purchased the beautiful Lander II. It's as stunning as I had hoped and was delivered as swiftly as promised. Thank you!
My Markham is a quality build and quite a good looker close up, upon reflection the date window could possibly be a little more bigger and the luminescence doesn't show through with any purpose, although the face is good quality maybe the hands could be a little darker with the light background making a little obscure reading time in dimmer conditions.
I am super impressed with my Ponting GMT. It's a beautiful watch at a very good price. The staff were very helpful and quick to respond when I emailed them about a few questions I had. Also, the shipping was extremely fast. What I like most about this watch is that it has a unique color scheme yet carries a refined look to it.
Prompt delivery as described, great packaging watch and strap as requested, beautifully finished and a great addition to my collection of UK micro brand watches.
Very pleased with my new Farer GMT , excellent purchase experience... It's great to have a watch that you know won't be that common... I'm sure I'll be adding another Farer to my collection.
What a great find if I do say myself. Great service and I wish the company all the best and many more years of success. James Clough
Hi. Very pleased with this watch, the colour scheme is quite striking. I wanted a hand wound watch for a while, this one fits the bill.
it's my first farer watch!! very satisfied, the case finishes are fairly good and the design is excellent. It has similar accuracy compared to other Chronometer(COSC)!! Very good!! I am looking forward to the next project!! Thank you!
Another beautiful Farer purchased. The amazing Ainsdale, quality finish, interesting split second flyback chronograph function and absolutely stunning dial. Great value too at the price point. If you haven't yet committed to buying a Farer yet I can't recommend them enough. Great customer service too.
Horween leather strap for my aqua compressor. Excellent look with the aqua compressor. Thick good quality leather which will last, soften and age beautifully. Most versatile watch I’ve ever owned. 3 straps and three very different looks.
Looked at lots of watches as a present from my wife for my 60th birthday and finally found one that not only looks fantastic fine dining in the Lake District but also looks great on my wrist riding my motorbike across the North Yorkshire Moors - The Frobisher ii - Superb Watch and fantastic service from the Farer team.
Bought the Hopewell 3 hand automatic after viewing it at the London studio. Beautiful watch that manages to be both classic and contemporary at the same time. Easy to order and fantastic value for money for such a well made watch. Love the easy to change straps! All in all a fantastic watch and I thoroughly recommend.
Seriously impressed with my purchase and the Farer experience. The delivery was rapid, the watch was better than i'd hoped for and the personalized thank you card was a really nice touch!
This is my second Farer timepiece and I just love the unique look and great quality of Farer watches. I also arranged a showroom visit and Mike totally looked after me and gave me all the time in the world.
The Farer ‘Cobb’ is inspired. Aesthetically it’s an elegant, stylish and unique timepiece. In terms of precision engineering and mechanism it’s best in its class. It certainly hits the mark as an accessory and I’ve found great pleasure in sporting mine. Very pleased to be a patron of the Farer watch brand, so much so I’ve placed another order with the team for the ‘Ainsdale’. Fantastic watches, great service, correct price points and happy clients.
Very pleased with the service in terms of speed of delivery and the personal touch with the hand written postcard enclosed. Support literature and packaging is excellent Slightly disappointed with the luminosity as it doesn’t appear as clear as on the website image Watch itself looks and feels high quality, exceptional value for money I would love to own another Farer, nothing else to my taste at present so I look forward to future pieces
Super looking watch, that’s well within the time specifications described in its description. Sure it’ll provide years of faithful service.
Wanted a high end watch without high street mark up. Also wanted a quality timepiece that was an individual style. With my Lander II I am more than pleased with my watch. From the sea green face that changes with lighting and the numbers on the face just perfect. Have to say though my favourite part is the back. To see the stunning mechanical parts all working really appeals to me. Thank you Farer and keep breaking the trend in luxury watches that all look like clones.
Exceeded my expectations
I purchased this gift card in error and I have sent many emails but not heard back
Farer is rated 4.84 based on 707 reviews