Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
As I haven't had to use it yet, and as insurance is for future happenings, I cannot really review what has not yet occurred.
Sales dept very helpful and efficient
Always very help I have been using you for a few years now and the insurance is very reasonable
Easy to use website, and insurance at a reasonable price for a good range of cover including existing health issues.
Efficient service in provision of our policy
I had two phone conversations with the first adviser, & was disappointed with the outcome. She spoke very rapidly and did not reference any ‘previous customer’ benefit. I was tempted to get cover from another provider but felt the Explorer insurance was comprehensive & didn’t relish going through the whole procedure again with a new insurer. I made a third phone call to clarify some info & spoke with a different adviser- this was a much better experience - she took her time, acknowledged l was a previous customer & she ‘saved the day’ as far as I was concerned & I renewed the insurance, but the first adviser nearly lost our custom - perhaps some training would help.
I do not know what to say as it is all done online but the quote and Terms were acceptable so I went for it!!
I have been using explorer insurance for more than ten years now and have been very pleased with both the service and the premium. As a cancer survivor it is nice to know I can still find affordable insurance. In fact my condition is now noted but no extra premium is added! The only reason I haven’t given five stars is that I, fortunately, have never needed to claim!
very happy with the service and prompt reply to r request for holiday cover ,,
prices good
Easy, clear to understand policy and competitive. User friendly website
Had occasion to use the claims system for a cancelation after my parent died. There are obvious security checks but all worked well. I have been using Explorer for 6 years and numerous visits to Australia and USA.
Very helpful member of staff who helped me renew my annual travel insurance.
I have used Explorer for several years now with no problems. Fortunately I have not claimed from them. I have recommended them to my friends as prices are so good especially for over 60s/70s. Would have been 5 stars if I had experienced claim. Hope I never have to.
Purchasing the Travel Insurance was quite easy to do. I will only know how good the insurance cover is if I am unfortunate enough to have to make a claim.
Comprehensive policy which I have now held for three years. Only made one small claim for theft of money and it was handled quick and efficiently.
Easy to check/order and helpful over medical queries
Online site is easy to navigate including any medical questions. Price is competitive for my situation. Used the company for the last few years but have so for not had to make a claim. I cannot therefore comment on the claim side of the business which is why I only give 4 stars.
Fortunately I have never had reason to claim on my previous travel insurances taken with you covering my cruises. However this time my daughter suggested ringing you (I normally apply online) to confirm as she couldn't see any mention of cruise cover apart from cruise extra which stating EXTRA I thought it would cover cabin confinement, loss of trips previously paid for etc. I was told by your admin clerk that from Feb 2019 it was another £100 extra to cover cruise holidays which I had no choice but to pay otherwise my insurance would have been null and void. I just feel that you should have made this clear on your website as other insurers do! I also wonder if I did receive the 10% discount as advertised at the time I insured as there was no evidence of this!
The insurance covers all my needs and was easy to obtain with the service I received.
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews