Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance

Tell us how Explorer Travel Insurance made you happy

customer service
"Went to Australia on the 30th September 2018 for 3 weeks we ended up staying for 5 weeks. I was admitted to hospital 3 times. Explorer Travel have been wonderful I could not recommend them more."
"Gives confidence for long distance travel-easy to obtain"
"Good value staff easy to deal with."
"It appears to very good value for money, they were very quick with all required responses and hopefully I will not have to put it to the test, should I have to I believe they will do everything they say."
"Good service Thank you for the help Arinda Fisher"
"easy to use website"
"I have used Explorer Travel Insurance for a few years now. I find the response levels to be first class either online or by phone. Whilst I have not had occasion to test response levels if I ever have to make a claim; I feel confident in continuing to use and indeed recommend your Company to friends and colleagues. Regards, Norman Sinclair"
"We are very satisfied with the insurance you offer and the price is also acceptable"
"Very competitive and easy to work out the type of cover you need"
"Information was straight and to the point"
"Courteous and efficient people on the phone. Really competitive price for our European trip. Discount for booking on line very useful to 2 OAPs on fixed income. This was 2nd or 3 rd time we've used Explorer and will certainly use again for our 2019 trip/s."
"I would prefer to have the policy sent through in hard copy and be clear that it is WORLDWIDE rather than an acronym to show this. Many countries require this documentation before they let you in to the country and this should all be clear to non native speakers of English,"
"Straightforward and realistic pricing"
"The ease of obtaining a quote."
"Competitively priced, covers all eventualities, professionally handled, yes I would recommend using Explorer Travel insurance"
"My second time buying travelling insurance with Explorer Travel Insurance, excellence service and great value for money."
"Easy to use online forms to purchase insurance outside office hours. This is my second time using Explorer Travel Insurance and previously I did also speak to a member of staff. Until you need to claim it is not possible to judge ~ this trip to family down under my husband had a mini stroke (TIA). Fortunately, the hospital treatment for 2 days was free because of reciprocal agreements, so we didn't have to claim. Thank goodness and he's fully recovered!"
"Very helpful"
"No claims no problem"
"We have been using Explorer Travel Insurance for a number of years now and have always found the service efficient"
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.59 based on 2,210 reviews