Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

4.6
Based on 4,647 reviews
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
Thank you for being so patient when answering my queries
Clear and straightforward online application form and competitive quote
Excellent service from RHYS everything explained clearly and concisely well done
Reasonable price, good cover & website easy to use
have found explorer travel very good with customer relations and competitive with cover and prices.
Purchasing Travel insurance through Explorer Travel was very straightforward and follow up communications very good
good cover easy to use,. reasonable price
Bought Explorer Travel insurance yearly policy , a very fair price for medical cover for my husband and me. It was very easy to buy online .
Quick and easy to get insured and at a good price, this is my second time using explorer
Easy to take out online did have a question which was quickly answered good value review based on a no claim will use again
I find their prices are very competitive for the elderly, very easy to apply online, so far ‘touch wood’ we have never needed to claim yet.
good service
Cannot say any more as I didn’t get to the holiday due to covid rules.
No comment as I did not have a cause to use it to make a claim
I have been trying to make a claim on the yearly holiday insurance I have taken out with you as my husband couldn't travel due to an illness and we have been waiting for 8 weeks now for the claim to be resolved. It has been extremely stressful and now the phone lines are not being answered or you get cut off, it's been a shocking service!!
Quick and easy.
Been with Explorer for a number of years. They were extremely helpful in assisting with the need to return early from holiday following a family bereavement.
Buying explorer insurance was easy.I have bought this before and never had any problems .
Easy website to use. The cover we had is just what we wanted. Would recommend to anyone.
Great policy for older clients with pre-existing medical conditions
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,647 reviews