Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Easy to purchase"
"No comment"
"Very happy with Explorer Travel Insurance."
"Bought it, never used it, can't really rate ir"
"Good value easy to buy"
"extremely helpful staff"
"Renewed used explorer on many occasions. No claims so far."
"Very good on price,very quick on line,and also experienced my money back last year as I could not travel as my friend was seriously ill,and they refunded my money back,I thought they were brilliant,and that is why I have used them again,there were no excuses"
"This is the second year we have used Explorer Travel Insurance for our yearly travel. Their web site is very easy to navigate through, and the prices are very competitive. Have recommended them to several of our friends."
"They perform as I would hope and expect"
"One of the cheapest around"
"At our age and with medical conditions we find your travel insurance suits our needs perfectly."
"It is good for travellers."
"My dealing with your company for the first time was very good, I look forward too using you for my next trip. I however hope I will not have to call you because of a holiday problem. but if I need to I have conferdance you will help me deal with it"
"Very resonsive team giving accurate advice"
"Simple to use the web site and competitively priced"
"good value speedy service add extra later no problem"
"All elements efficiently and politely handled and e-documents came through quickly. Thank you."
"This will be the third time we have used Explorer. They were competitive on a google search On the only occasion (the first insurance) that we had to claim, we were treated fairly and promptly, which is why we are now booked with them again"
"Brilliant value for money policy's Excellent options."
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.59 based on 2,817 reviews