evolveclothing.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"No free returns? This is 2019."
"Extremely poor service, I ordered a light grey ellesse jacket and received a white one in the post. Disappointing as I now have to return it which takes time and costs me money."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you received the wrong item, we are more than happy to refund you the cost of postage so it doesn't cost you money.

"Completely not the t shirt I ordered, I’m not happy I want refund"
Hi Zabi,

I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your order. We were unaware of any issue with your order. If you could get in touch with our customer care team at shopping@evolveclothing.com, we'll do everything we can to rectify the problem.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
"I want to return that product Coz it has no tag and look used one"
Hi Abhijeet,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm sorry to hear there was a problem with your order. Would you mind getting in touch with our customer care at shopping@evolveclothing.com and we can investigate this issue further?
"Complete different order processed nothing like I ordered"
Hi, thank you for letting us know about this issue. We'd very much like to get your feedback on how your order differed to what was expected. If possible could you send on further details to shopping@evolveclothing.com and we can try to resolve this issue for you. Thank you again to alerting us to this issue.
"Item arrived damaged-faulty zip on bottom of joggers. Either had to pay to return or sew up the zip. Opted for the latter but not impressed."
Hi, thanks for letting us know about the issue with your order. We are more than happy to cover the cost of return shipping on any faulty item and if you would still like to return the item for a possible replacement or would like to discuss this issue further please e-mail us at shopping@evolveclothing.com and we'll do everything we can to resolve the issue. Thanks again for letting us know about this.
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.48 based on 62 reviews