evolveclothing.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Quick and easy to order but delivery is a different case. I still haven't received my order 5 days later!"
Hi Gerard,

I'm very sorry to hear that there was an issue with the delivery of your order. I've just checked your tracking information and it appears that the order was delivered on the 03/09. Please expect a follow up e-mail from our customer so we can get to the bottom of this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
"Delivery time was okay, however i did not get any email updates on my order (when it was shipped etc). I checked the order status a few times and it said 'processing' (even the day before it was delivered, so this information was incorrect). the products that i ordered were in good condition apart from the crep protect cleaning lotion that had slightly leaked."
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.48 based on 61 reviews