evolveclothing.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy
Efficient service but the wrong size was sent ...
Sent wrong colour jacket
No washing instructions in dress and not on line now to find !! Dress nice but not lined. Lovely colour
Shoes didn’t fit son. Went one errand into Derry to return same and they wudnt take them back. Had to return them by courier. Very very disappointed the way the shop in Derry treated us.
Hi Phyllis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that a member of our Derry staff didn't accept your return in store. You are of course entitled to return your online order to any of our premises. We have now requested mandatory online returns processes training for staff in all of our stores to ensure this doesn't happen again. If you'd like to discuss this matter further please don't hesitate to get in contact with us at shopping@evolveclothing.com
Didn't realise company was based in Eire. Clothing return cost me a packet.
I think you have to return 10% to my Visa Because this is the first order with you and as your announcement on your website.
Hi Faris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Unfortunately the 10% off of your first order only applies to full price items, as both of the items in your order were on sale the discount would not apply. You are of course still free to use the 10% off code on any full price item as the code is valid for a year. Hope to hear from you again soon :)
Order came very quickly, but so expensive to return if not suitable. I ordered 1 hoodie and it was over £10 to return.
I found site easy to use but when I placed order and checked out it said I had not been successful but order had been completed and money out of bank account.
Hi Clare,

I'm very sorry to hear that there was an issue in the checkout process. This is the first time we've encountered this issue and I'd like to thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can investigate it further. Your order was indeed successful as you've stated and the item is currently awaiting collection.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Nice dress but no fast delivery.
Hi Myha,

Glad to hear you like your new dress. Unfortunately right now 2-day shipping when orders are placed before 2pm is the fastest we're able to get orders to the United Kingdom.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Quick and easy to order but delivery is a different case. I still haven't received my order 5 days later!
Hi Gerard,

I'm very sorry to hear that there was an issue with the delivery of your order. I've just checked your tracking information and it appears that the order was delivered on the 03/09. Please expect a follow up e-mail from our customer so we can get to the bottom of this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Delivery time was okay, however i did not get any email updates on my order (when it was shipped etc). I checked the order status a few times and it said 'processing' (even the day before it was delivered, so this information was incorrect). the products that i ordered were in good condition apart from the crep protect cleaning lotion that had slightly leaked.
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.58 based on 158 reviews