evolveclothing.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy
Good service, swift delivery, best price I could find on some brand new new balance 🙏🏼
Still not refunded for item returned over 4 weeks ago and zero correspondence from their customer services! Do not use this company
I found a suit and vest that I really wanted for my wedding and being in the USA, I couldn't just up and fly there for a fitting for a suit or anything, so I found a suit here in the city I live in that looks like the one I saw and found the vest on the evolve website. I ordered 2 of them and was told it would be about 2 weeks for delivery. I was pleasantly surprised to receive both of them in just 4 days! Not only did I receive them much sooner than I thought, the vest looks great with the suit! This has made my wedding day so much better because I have what I wanted for my suit!
Thank you so much to evolve!
Adidas t shirt came very nice 👌 did not fit Ordered medium but more like a large .payed for postage to receive then had to pay to send back ....t-shit was £18 ....postage was £8 🤷🏽‍♂️ nearly half the price of the t-shirt .
I ordered on July 28, but I did not receive any order. Mail on the given email. No reply. Very unreliable and fake.
I have not received my order yet its been months bt money got deducted
To small fitting I have to send it back very disappointed
Excellent service had put order in at lunchtime & had it delivered following day perfect service 10/10
I have placed a prepaid order on 20 july 2020 and have not recieved it till date. Very disappointing & unreliable.
Ordered trousers in the sale that didn’t come. Apparently they were damaged en route and the manager emailed me. I never received email. The trousers have now gone up in price and although my size and size below showing as available on the site apparently they are not? Thankfully have been refunded but won’t waste my time again ordering from this site.
This is my second time purchasing from evolve clothing and very happy with its quick & efficient service😊
Was delighted with my recent purchase - 80% off in the Summer sale which was a bonus! Service was excellent. My purchase was delivered the next day. Overall very happy with the process.
Excellent service and delvered so quickly. The items I bought were an excellent price. I will definately buy from evolve again!
Great brands at a greater price, very pleased, would highly reccomend and would be a returning customer.
Excellent service quick delivery.
I ordered 3 items from the Selected Femme range, all of which were an excellent price. The items arrived quickly (from Ireland) and I received emails to confirm the order, letting me know when the items weredispatched and as they use DPD I was given a one hour delivery slot. Clothes excellent. Thank you!
Ordered on Sunday evening and delivered on Tuesday morning. Compared to how long I usually have to wait for clothes delivery this is amazing service in Ireland . Clothes all arrived well packed and perfect size. Really pleased, looking forward to shopping with evolve again.
Transaction parfaite
Very good service , product was accurate and delivery on time
Excellent fast service. :)
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.62 based on 487 reviews