evolveclothing.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Complete different order processed nothing like I ordered"
Hi, thank you for letting us know about this issue. We'd very much like to get your feedback on how your order differed to what was expected. If possible could you send on further details to shopping@evolveclothing.com and we can try to resolve this issue for you. Thank you again to alerting us to this issue.
"Item arrived damaged-faulty zip on bottom of joggers. Either had to pay to return or sew up the zip. Opted for the latter but not impressed."
Hi, thanks for letting us know about the issue with your order. We are more than happy to cover the cost of return shipping on any faulty item and if you would still like to return the item for a possible replacement or would like to discuss this issue further please e-mail us at shopping@evolveclothing.com and we'll do everything we can to resolve the issue. Thanks again for letting us know about this.
"I was very happy with the speed of the delivery and the high quality of the clothes. The thank you card is a very nice touch."
Hi there :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Hope we hear from you again soon!
"Very pleased with my purchase, got it the next day!"
"Great selection of brands and super fast delivery! Very impressed!"
"Delighted with the service and quality of the goods purchased"
"Great value for premium quality clothing!"
"Brilliant service, very prompt delivery and packaged beautifully."
"Top job from Evolve - really impressed that I had my order at 11am the morning after I ordered! Really liked the thank you card from the owners...nice touch! 5 star service!"
"Fantastic from start to finish - my order arrived next day and was very well packaged. Very happy with the service and I will shop with them again."
"I ordered off your website, very efficient delivery times. I loved the packaging and the note of thanks from the boys. A lovely personal gesture!"
"Evolve menswear.com was very efficient and the parcel arrived as promised the next day. The goods were in perfect condition and they were as presented on their website. Overall extremely happy, sale prices excellent."
"Very impressive service. I ordered the first Sunday evening of December and had my purchase by Tuesday. Package is very impressive. Great offers. Would definitely buy from there again."
"Great clothes and quality service.."
"Excellent service n fast delivery"
"Great website and products. Speedy delivery."
"Excellent website, wide range of brands such as xvkings to Tommy hillfigger. Great service,items very well presented in packaging. Have used this website quite often, only waiting for the new website to be launched and back shopping!!"
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.67 based on 33 reviews