evolveclothing.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very easy to deal with my product was excellent quality"
Hi William, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted you were happy with the quality of your order :)
"Completely not the t shirt I ordered, I’m not happy I want refund"
Hi Zabi,

I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your order. We were unaware of any issue with your order. If you could get in touch with our customer care team at shopping@evolveclothing.com, we'll do everything we can to rectify the problem.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
"Amazing customer service and super fast delivery to the other end of the country. I had my gorgeous dress for an event the following day. Thank you so much!"
"Brilliant looking trainers, love them"
"I want to return that product Coz it has no tag and look used one"
"Very quick delivery and item was what i expected, thanks"
"Although I returned it , as not a great fit for me , excellent customer service am prompt return of money , no hassle will def use this site again."
"Fab service guys gorgeous stuff sizing perfect thank you"
"Fast delivery and great quality materials"
"Delivery time was okay, however i did not get any email updates on my order (when it was shipped etc). I checked the order status a few times and it said 'processing' (even the day before it was delivered, so this information was incorrect). the products that i ordered were in good condition apart from the crep protect cleaning lotion that had slightly leaked."
"Great range of menswear and brilliant new womenswear section in store. Used the click and collect, which was ready within 30mins."
Hi Sinead, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad you were happy with the speed of your click and collect :) Womenswear should be online soon so hopefully you'll be browsing there too :)
"Happy with what I ordered. Customer service was very good."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review today :) We're delighted you were happy with your order!
"Excellent service"
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)
"Fantastic service, there was a slight confusion with the postal address which was dealt with professionally and swiftly I would definitely buy from evolve again"
Hi Helen,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Glad we were able to sort that little hiccup with the courier and get the order to you! Hope we hear from you again soon :)
"Will keep looking at evolveclothing.com. Lovely discount on my first order, it outdone every internet company on price. Communication, very helpful. Delivery, faultless."
Hi Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted everything was up to standard for you! Hope to hear from you again soon :)
"Excellent service well reccomended"
Hi Nathan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)
"A great selection at great prices. I was given a promo code, which wouldn’t initially work. I mailed, and very prompt responses to resolve this. I then rang and was very quickly sorted by a very friendly guy. All good"
Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted we were able to get the code working for you after the trouble. If there's ever anything else you need don't hesitate to get in touch :)
"Fantastic woman’s wear .. fabulous clothes and excellent staff."
Hi Geraldine, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad you enjoyed your experience in store :)
"Product as described. Prompt delivery. Happy customer."
Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :) We're delighted to hear you were satisfied with your experience!
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.57 based on 49 reviews