evolveclothing.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend evolveclothing.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how evolveclothing.com made you happy
Fast delivery, but damaged packaging
Hi there,

I'm extremely sorry to hear there was an issue with the condition that the parcel arrived in. We take every step possible to make sure that your orders reach you in the condition they leave our warehouse facility. I'll be sure to bring your order up with our courier service.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear your packaging was damaged. We do our utmost to ensure customer deliveries arrive in the same condition they leave our distribution center. I'll be following up on this with our courier to get an explanation on the damage caused.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention,
I ordered shoes as a Christmas present for my husband from Evolve. I was disappointed when they were delivered as the shoe box was completely torn, it had been placed inside a plastic bag to hold it together so clearly it was torn before it was dispatched though I can't know if that was by the courier or the store. As they were a gift it was disappointing as I had to take them out of the box to give them to him as it was in tatters as was the paper inside the box. I haven't taken anything off for delivery time as delays are to be expected over Christmas and I knew they might arrive after.
evolveclothing.com is rated 4.60 based on 175 reviews