Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
They were perfect - exactly what I was looking for. They look really good and I can’t kill them!!
We ordered palms for our conservatory and they're fabulous. During a hot spell one of the branches came loose, but with the help of Georgina we put it right and it now looks lovely. We have a lovely space to sit and relax and enjoy these awesome plants that look so real.
Would recommend Evergreen to everyone who wants value for money.
I got artificial palm very pleased and well packaged and good value ,very pleased. MR OLD
Excellent service and very nice plants
Very nice tree plus a very good service
Lovely choice of outdoor shrubs. Very realistic looking and great pots too
Very pleased with this. Recommended.
A very good choice of items available and if the quality is the same as those I purchased, this is excellent.
We ordered 4 of the giant hanging baskets for the front of our house. The product quality is far greater than other artificial products I have seen. They also have a weight to them which is good in windy conditions.
Excellent item. Realistic. Great value.
Great variety of artificial trees and plants and very good quality would highly recommend
A tad on the expensive side but they do look really good and realistic. Good quality trees and true to size
Products purchased were as expected, very pleased with them. Prompt delivery. I have returned to buy more items.
Love it! It’s the most realistic artificial fern I’ve seen anywhere and it looks great hanging in a macrame pot holder. Fast delivery, efficient service and I’m very happy to recommend.
I recently purchased 4 red geraniums for putting in tubs throughout the garden and they look really lovely, so realistic. Can highly recommend.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 11th August 2020
My order was made during these difficult times of COVID-19 lockdowns and restrictions. When these were eased, the response from the team was fantastic. They guided me through the order over phone and then email. Wait time and delivery was as promised and prompt. Quality of item superb. I am so happy and have received a lot of compliments. Really good value for money. Will definitely recommend and use this service again!! Thank you so much
Real looking topiary balls.. arrived quickly.. look great.!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 9th August 2020
I ordered 2x artificial deluxe hanging baskets and within days of them being hung up I had come home from work to find a large section of one of them lying in my driveway. I tried to contact customer service via the website and as of yet no one has got back to me. Disappointed considering the price of these.
ARTIFICIAL BUXUS TOPIARY CONE

I ordered 2 of these half expecting to be disappointed with the quality. However they are absolutely gorgeous and very life like.

I ordered Wednesday PM and they arrived first thing Thursday morning.

Couldn’t be happier
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 6th August 2020
I am very pleased with the Ivy Garland we bought for our outdoor ‘room’. I think it’s perfect and looks lovely. Real ivy would have eventually run riot!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 3rd August 2020