EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I must say I am impressed with you with all aspects and went out your way to get it for my wife before we went away on holiday which made my wife the happiest person ever now she has her mum on her finger which I did not think you could do I have all ready recommend you to a friend which has been in contact with you. But the only thing what I’m a bit concerned about is you sent me a card saying not to wear in sun not in showers not to do housework with it on so it makes me think the only time you can wear it is at night and most people buy rings to wear all the time so can you explain what this means and if this is the case should you not advise buyers before they purchase
Very good service and am very happy with my ring. The young lady on the phone who I spoke to several times was very helpful so a big thankyou to her.
This is the second ring we have purchased in 2 months.. having lost my dear dad in September this ring will keep him with me.. I would recommend you to anyone.. amazing device from start to finish.. thank you.,
Amazing service would definitely recommend
Recently purchased two memorial rings one for myself and one for my mam. Both rings are beautiful both different designs in silver. Lots of people have commented on how elegant the rings are. The only point I would make is colour choice o chose white as I didn't wish to see the ashes clearly. My mam chose the red, you can see the ashes however the red colour is brighter than it looks online. It is still lovely however we were expecting a ruby red and the colour is a brighter red. The service was fantastic and we were confident dad's ashes were respected and cared for by the company.
Bought ring for my daughter for Christmas, as we lost our dog Ruby. I chose red stone and am really pleased with it. Im sure my daughter will love it and treasure it as her beloved Ruby will always be with her.
initially delighted with my ring but the resin has scratched so badly in under a week it obscures the view of the ashes! have complained and will update accordingly
Absolutely love my new ring which was made by Alex. I cannot recommend enough. This is the most caring, professional company who go out of their way to create a beautiful item which is so precious to the owner. They keep you up to date with every stage, letting you know when they have received your ashes, if there will be any delay, asking if you need your order to be delivered on a special day and keeping you up to date with the delivery. Your piece of jewellery is presented so well too and guaranteed for a year. Can't thank you guys enough. Well done.
I can’t be happier with my memorial ring. A wonderful service. Thank you
I can not speak more highly of the service I received from various members of the EverWith staff. When the rings arrived in a pretty gift box and a gift bag I was very impressed with the presentation. My hands were shaking as I undid the packaging but the moment I set eyes on my ring I was absolutely overwhelmed. The ring was beautifully crafted and has been admired by both my family and friends. I would highly recommend EverWith and give them A higher rating if it was possible.
Absolutely beautiful memorial ring my children bought me after the loss of my husband. Ordering was easy, payment made over the phone to a lovely, helpful lady. Forever have my husband with me now which brings me great comfort. Thank you EverWith
Absolutely stunning ring I'm so in love with it, thank you very much my dad will always be with me.
I am absolutely thrilled with my beautiful ring and cannot fault this company at all. They are so professional and the whole process was so quick even though they did not have my ring size in stock and I had to wait an extra couple of days they kept me posted all the way. Now my precious babies are with me wherever I go.
Ordered a wedding ring for my son with a tight deadline. These guys pulled out all the stops and made the ring and returned it to us within 3 days. They realised that his wedding day would not be the same without his tribute to his mum. This is exemplary customer service and I would urge people to use this company and their outstanding team.
Ordering was easy and service was quick and my ring is gorgeous now my Dad will be with me all the time. Thank you EverWith.
Firstly service is superb followed by easy ordering and great timescales but mostly the jewellery is beyond fantastic. I really feel like I have my mun with me and close to my heart with my jewellery. Can not bring loved ones back but every day I look at my ring I see my mum and know not only is her soul with me but apart of her body too stays with me forever.
Pic of my lovely ring
My ring is beautiful and I am very happy with it. The whole process of ordering to receiving my item was so easy. The ring came in a lovely box tied with ribbon the ashes that were left were in a velvet pouch just very professional. I will defiantly be recommending you to my friends. Thank you to Chris who made my ring my mum is now with me always.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 755 reviews