EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Debra Moore
"Very efficient service, very professional. The ri gs I ordered w we e exactly as described and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Many thanks"
"I am so happy with my memorial necklace.i received earlier this week and I'm in love with it. From minute i placed my order to when it was delivered to my door the communication with ever with the whole time has been outstanding. Thank you so much."
RICKY HAMMOND
"Item took a week longer to arrive than initially expected however Everwith informed us of this promptly and kept us updated. I have reviewed the two items purchased separately as the jewellery wasn’t quite the quality we were expecting. The packaging and delivery is second to none, each item individually packaged and sealed."
"Absolutely love my new ring which was made by Alex. I cannot recommend enough. This is the most caring, professional company who go out of their way to create a beautiful item which is so precious to the owner. They keep you up to date with every stage, letting you know when they have received your ashes, if there will be any delay, asking if you need your order to be delivered on a special day and keeping you up to date with the delivery. Your piece of jewellery is presented so well too and guaranteed for a year. Can't thank you guys enough. Well done."
"Absolutely beautiful memorial ring my children bought me after the loss of my husband. Ordering was easy, payment made over the phone to a lovely, helpful lady. Forever have my husband with me now which brings me great comfort. Thank you EverWith"
"Absolutely stunning ring I'm so in love with it, thank you very much my dad will always be with me."
"Ordered a wedding ring for my son with a tight deadline. These guys pulled out all the stops and made the ring and returned it to us within 3 days. They realised that his wedding day would not be the same without his tribute to his mum. This is exemplary customer service and I would urge people to use this company and their outstanding team."
"Ordering was easy and service was quick and my ring is gorgeous now my Dad will be with me all the time. Thank you EverWith."
"Firstly service is superb followed by easy ordering and great timescales but mostly the jewellery is beyond fantastic. I really feel like I have my mun with me and close to my heart with my jewellery. Can not bring loved ones back but every day I look at my ring I see my mum and know not only is her soul with me but apart of her body too stays with me forever."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 310 reviews