EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Emma Lund
"Everwith did a beautiful job with the ring I chose. They were super friendly and helpful to deal with. And extremely professional. I couldn’t fault them. Thank you so much."
Melissa Omalley
"So pleased with my ring! After losing my 11 year old pug, turning Marley's ashes into something beautiful that i can carry with me brings a little comfort. The service was excellent, very speedy and the communication to let me know where my order was at every stage of the process was very reassuring."
Rebecca Murdoch
"Firstly service is superb followed by easy ordering and great timescales but mostly the jewellery is beyond fantastic. I really feel like I have my mun with me and close to my heart with my jewellery. Can not bring loved ones back but every day I look at my ring I see my mum and know not only is her soul with me but apart of her body too stays with me forever."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 80 reviews