EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Beautiful necklace made for my mums birthday. I don’t think it came with the diamond dust I wanted but otherwise I’d recommend
Great service, kept informed via email & product looks fantastic. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful piece of jewellery for mum to remember dad by.
the ring and bracelet I purchased are lovely although we think the chain on the bracelet could have been a bit stronger as my daughter is afraid it might break if she caught it pn anything.
Dignified service. Good quality rings. Good communication re delivery. Only one thing when asked to review service they gave the wrong Colour for both items and this caused me to worry but neednt have the jewellery was what we had ordered. All packaged very thoughtfully and we would recommend. Many thanks
Overall I very pleased with both the customer service and the jewellery. My ring is perfect, thank you! It's delicate enough to wear on my wedding day so I can feel my daughter is as close as possible. Slight issue with postage of the collection kit but EverWith sorted it out as soon as I got in touch. I highly recommend them.
Beautiful bracelets but chain is very fine so need to be careful not to break it
Really happy with the jewellery itself and service received. I wasn’t really sure about the plastic spoon that came after initial order, I think an opaque scoop may work better.
Prompt service, lovely bracelet (infinity). Catalogue had a misprint so caused a little confusion. Added diamond dust (£20 extra) to the piece but it is not apparent. Disappointed.
Lovely ring very pretty. Smaller than I expected thought the hearts might have been a big bigger, looked a lot bigger in the photo. Therefore I thought a bit expensive for the size.
Initially, communication with the company was great. However, I waited over two weeks for delivery with no information given. When I complained, it was delivered th next day.
Thank you so much for my beautiful pendant which means I can take a small part of my dear brother with me wherever I go.
Very professional company. My contact with them by phone was efficient and my ring was delivered in the time frame promised.
Beautifully made and I will treasure it forever, but... I will have to buy a new chain as yours is too short and flimsy in comparison to the pendant
Lovely very nice
The pendant is beautiful. I have had an excellent service very quick turnaround for my daughter birthday. I was a little disappointed with the length of the chain. It's a little small so we brought a longer chain. Overall I would recommend this to someone
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 341 reviews