EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Unfortunately I am quite disappointed with my bracelet. However, the service was 5 star. The attention to detail in postage, punctuality and sensitivity was fabulous. My final peace i felt, was overpriced for what I received. The pendant was smaller than I had hoped and the quality of the bracelet was thin and flimsy. I don't often write reviews but this has really upset me because of the nature of the product.
Dear Rachel,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service, however I am sorry to hear your feelings towards your bracelet we made.

We do state the product measurements and technical data in the product description on the website, which also includes photos of the product being worn. We believe that this gives a clear representation of what the final product will look like.

If you would like to talk to our lovely customer service ladies about this then please feel free to call 01452 379379 or email info@everwith.co.uk

Thanks,

Rosie
initially delighted with my ring but the resin has scratched so badly in under a week it obscures the view of the ashes! have complained and will update accordingly
If item is not in stock then it should say so on web site.disappointed with my second option
Thank you for the bracelet I thought it would be thicker it’s a bit frail I am afraid to wear it
was disappointed with my purchase i ordered a heart necklace with diamond dust (which was an extra 20 pound) not sure any was put in as i expected a sparkle but this is not the case, the heart is very small and the chain is very short and very thin.
Was quite disappointed with the quality of my ring, didn't think it looked as nice as advertised.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 435 reviews