EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Debra Moore
"Very efficient service, very professional. The ri gs I ordered w we e exactly as described and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Many thanks"
"I am so happy with my memorial necklace.i received earlier this week and I'm in love with it. From minute i placed my order to when it was delivered to my door the communication with ever with the whole time has been outstanding. Thank you so much."
RICKY HAMMOND
"Item took a week longer to arrive than initially expected however Everwith informed us of this promptly and kept us updated. I have reviewed the two items purchased separately as the jewellery wasn’t quite the quality we were expecting. The packaging and delivery is second to none, each item individually packaged and sealed."
"If item is not in stock then it should say so on web site.disappointed with my second option"
"Thank you for the bracelet I thought it would be thicker it’s a bit frail I am afraid to wear it"
"was disappointed with my purchase i ordered a heart necklace with diamond dust (which was an extra 20 pound) not sure any was put in as i expected a sparkle but this is not the case, the heart is very small and the chain is very short and very thin."
"Was quite disappointed with the quality of my ring, didn't think it looked as nice as advertised."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 310 reviews