EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Rosemarie Harrison
"Absolutely amazing company to deal with. My ring is absolutely beautiful and I now have my dad with me forever"
Kathleen Day
"Absolutely beautiful, so pleased with my ring, now I have a little bit of my hubby with me all the time"
Samantha Lavallin
"Received my jewellery in good time, they kept me updated with everything. I received my ring, it was presented very nicely. The ring itself is stunning, very pleased with it. Thankyou"
"I love my ring, exceeded my expectations, many thanks to Natalya who made it ..... shall recommend xx"
"My piece is beautifully made. Very professional. I can't stop looking at it."
"So helpful and supportive during the organisation of my beautiful ring. Great communication and would definately recommend. I received my ring fast and it gave me great comfort."
"Hi there just want to say thankyou for my ring it's perfect not under the circumstances but the colours are beautiful and made to perfection thankyou from the bottom of my heart a stunning keepsake of my soulmate take care thanks again"
"Truly couldn't be more pleased. With whole process and the jewelery itself. Ordered 2 rings, pink one for myself and white one for my daughter, to celebrate the life of our dear mum/grandma. A perfect and fitting tribute to a very special lady, that we will treasure forever. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending. Thank you so much EverWith.""
"The rings are beautiful , the aqua ring is for myself as was my mother's favourite colour was aqua so this makes this ring so precious The 2nd pink ring is for my daughter as her grandmother love to see her in pink. These rings make us feel really close to her and that is special. Thank you for making such lovely ashes to glass jewellery we will keep them forever"
"Excellent fast service, and a beautiful way to have my daughter close to me always. Lovely selection of jewellery also. Thank you so much."
"Perfect Service.. Beautiful Jewellery.. !!"
"I cannot rate Everwith highly enough! From my initial query through to the receipt of the finished product, I found them brilliant. Excellent customer service, kept me informed throughout the process. Both Everwith and their chosen courier also updated me regularly with delivery information. Even the packaging was lovely. The ring itself is beautiful, am so pleased with it."
"Losing our dog was such a sad time in our lives, and EverWith made the process so easy. Now I am able to wear him forever and I am very grateful. Also it is a beautiful piece of jewellery! Thank you so much!"
"Truly couldn't be more pleased. With whole process and the jewelery itself. Ordered 2 rings, one for myself and one for my daughter, to celebrate the life of our dear mum/grandma. A perfect and fitting tribute to a very special lady, that we will treasure forever. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending. Thank you so much EverWith."
"Fast and very professional service. My daughter loves her bracelet."
"Love my oval ring. Perfect fit and size, exactly what I wanted."
"Purchased gift vouchers from EverWith to give as a gift towards having rings made, vouchers arrived promptly, many thanks."
"from start to finish everwith were very efficient with the delivery of start up package to the rapid delivery of the finished item ,along with correspondence second to none. i am also so pleased we had two rings done with our beloved dogs ashes and i am so happy with the result. thank you ever with for what you have done for us...."
"Beautiful ring and true to the picture. Excellent service and very prompt. It made a very sad and difficult time for me easier to bear knowing my loved one is with me again and the seamless service is much appreciated. Thank you"
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 60 reviews