EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Beautiful. It represents my forever pup Pepper. Thank you so much, it has given me comfort to know she will be with me wherever I go. Matt, thank you for creating a beautiful masterpiece. I had my own custom colours to remind me of my little Pepper. To the whole team, thank you for keeping me updated with the whole process :)
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Customer service is amazing! They took so much care and love with my grandads ashes. I felt so a peace dealing with these delightful people. And the necklace is so so beautiful! Thank you so much.
Both myself and my daughter are over the moon with our memorial rings, they are very well made and will be worn always in memory of my dad/granda. My mam was so impressed with the ring she’s ordered one for herself thanku
Order arrived in the time stated, everything went very smoothly from order to delivery, my neice and nephew were delighted with their jewellery
Beautiful teardrop necklace and very fast delivery. Thank you.
Absolutely loved my rings with our 2 dogs ashes in, perfect keepsake and fabulous service from start to finish! Highly recommend
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 7th December 2021
The service was excellent and the ring I had made was even better than it looks in the catalogue. Very happy
Absolutely love my ring. It came in 7 days and I had some ashes left over ! I now feel my mum is with me everywhere I go.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 7th December 2021
These are gimmicks it is impossible to get the ashes passed down the funnel into the Jewellery
Fantastic company and lovely meaningful jewellery made. Ordered a personal customised necklace come really quick
Beautiful jewellery and a great way to remember those no longer with us. I can’t wait til Christmas morning and see the look on my wife’s face. There will be tears.
I received my beautiful bracelet to remember my beloved dog. Little disappointed with the thickness of the chain on the bracelet but still love it. Excellent service & very quick. I would definitely recommend this company.
The decision on the firm I could trust to take my husbands ashes and create a memorial ring was not an easy one. I'm glad that I ended up going with EverWith, the service is faultless from start to finish, as soon as they received my husbands ashes I was notified and kept informed on progress as they made my ring. I'm glad I opted to have diamond dust as this gives the resign a subtle sparkle, and the colour of the resin is amazing, matches the colour of my husbands eyes making him feel that much closer to me everyday. I'm glad that I spent the extra money to have the ring made in white gold as this finished the ring off perfectly. I certainly recommend EverWith to make your memorial keepsakes.
Thank you for the beautiful ring containing the ashes of my gorgeous dog Cocoa, the service and the jewellery are perfect.
The most beautiful sentimental jewellery piece. Excellent customer service throughout the process.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 6th December 2021
Its lovely but I find the chain very fine also small than I expected
Thank you for my beautiful ring. Aqua for my daughters love of the sea. The whole experience was quick, efficient and thoughtful. Thank you.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 6th December 2021 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 6th December 2021
Excellent quality, fast and efficient service. Really pleased and would highly recommended A*****
Beautiful necklace.
Beautiful ring made and caring and professional service. I feel like my little dogs ashes were treated with respect. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 5th December 2021
Perfect piece of jewellery that I can treasure . Having my loved one close all the time. ❤️ Thank you everwith.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 5th December 2021