EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Beautiful. It represents my forever pup Pepper. Thank you so much, it has given me comfort to know she will be with me wherever I go. Matt, thank you for creating a beautiful masterpiece. I had my own custom colours to remind me of my little Pepper. To the whole team, thank you for keeping me updated with the whole process :)
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Thankyou so much for the amazing rings!
Murphy will be with us forever.
Incredible service, the whole journey has been incredibly respectful, I have been kept well informed and my ring is beautiful.

100% recommend. Beautiful jewellery to hold my mum, and my girls Nan, with us always.
Absolutely beautiful ring the whole process has been completed with dignity and respect I intend to order more jewellery pieces in the future.
Thank you so much for my beautiful ring for my beautiful mum. She held my hand for 40 years and now she will be on my hand with me everyday. Could not be happier with my ring.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Absolutely love my necklace
Lovely piece of jewellery at a reasonable price. Excellent service.
Received my beautiful ring today and it is stunning, thank you for your amazing service in this difficult time.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Fantastic communication kept us informed answered emails fast
Absolutely perfect, now I can have my mum with me forever. Very efficient and first class people to deal with.
Excellent company. Item is stunning and beautiful quality. The communication is fantastic and very helpful. Thank you so much
Fantastic service - 2nd time I’ve used this company. Customer service is excellent, production times are quicker than any I’ve known and jewellery is beautiful. Really happy with my purchase
I absolutely love my ring. Now my dad can be with me every single day and that gives me great comfort. Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you so much.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Absolutely overwhelmed with this beautiful piece of jewellery that came today❤️Only had the odd day away from dad in the last 8 years before he gained his angel wings 👼🏻now I have him back with me all the time❤️xx
Fantastic service would highly recommend!xx
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Very happy with the service and the item thank you for your support
Love my ring now I will have my mum with me every minute of ever day.
Absolutely recommend . I am so happy with my ring . I was quoted 6-8 weeks as I wanted a gold ring , but expected to wait longer because of possible delays with Covid . It arrived 7 weeks after order . If you are dubious about quality / service etc don’t be . Use this company , they are 5*
Extremely happy with the ring and service I received from EverWith would highly recommend this company.
A wonderful caring company. A pleasure to use ,they had been recommended to me and I’m glad I used them. The jewellery is lovely and the packaging is also beautiful.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 2,472 reviews