EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

Stephanie Kearon
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Vicki Wyke
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful. It represents my forever pup Pepper. Thank you so much, it has given me comfort to know she will be with me wherever I go. Matt, thank you for creating a beautiful masterpiece. I had my own custom colours to remind me of my little Pepper. To the whole team, thank you for keeping me updated with the whole process :)
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020
so happy with my ring My grandaughters are about to order after seeing mine
I ordered 2 rings and a necklace after my husband died. I went for the gold option and all 3 are absolutely stunning. The quality is much higher than I was expecting and have already recommended EverWith to others. I made a mistake with the colouring on one of my orders and the team contacted me to confirm what was the right one. I have been very impressed with the service throughout. I think my husband would be very proud.
Lovely Ring absolutely delighted with it, something close to cherish x
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 18th September 2020
So pleased with my ring from Everwith. The quality is fantastic and the service was the same. Even through this pandemic, from receiving my order the rings arrived in a week. I couldn't be happier. Thank you for your swift delivery.
The ring is better quality than the pendant
The ring is beautiful and is lovely tribute to my beautiful baby boy.
The order process was so simple and they kept me updated every step of the way.
I had my ring a week after sending ashes.
Amazing service. Cant recommend enough.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Beautiful ring and lovely service . I am so happy with it thankyou x
From ordering my ring to the receiving the ring was 12 days. When I saw my ring o was very pleased with the product. The ring looks amazing and fits perfect.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 17th September 2020
An absolutely fantastic company who take real pride in their job. They treat you with dignity, respect and the sensitivity that is required. The bracelet I ordered was really cute and dainty. They did their best to accommodate a certain colour of resin I wanted. They were honest and transparent throughout the whole process and were amazing at keeping in contact with me from the original enquiry through to the finished product. A stunning company I would 100% use again and can’t recommend enough.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 16th September 2020
My mum and i just recieved our memorial rings 💍 from my dads ashes love them so happy with them fit peferct thank you ever with ❤x
I ordered two lockets, one for me, and one for my sister in New Zealand. We had the green resin as it was our mother's favourite colour. I was kept up to date from beginning to end, which was very reassuring for me. They arrived beautifully packaged, and the lockets are absolutely stunning. Now we both have a bit of mum with us. Thank you so much Everwith.
You were fantastic.
We received our 3 matching memorial rings for our Mum.
So very beautiful and will always be treasured.
Amazing service from beginning to end, excellent communication.
Beautifully packaged.
I ordered a ring to commemorate my late mother's 10th anniversary. The choice is excellent, the order process was easy and delivery time , even during pandemic , was just over 2 weeks. I was kept informed of the order status and was able to track delivery to within an hour. Most importantly the finished product is excellent.Highly recommended.
It was so easy to order my ring ,and I am delighted with it. it beautifully made looks amazing .
This ring is beautiful. I can’t stop looking at it. It’s better than I imagined. I was a bit sceptical about doing this kind of thing. But when my father passed away I thought it was a perfect tribute to him.
As always with this sort of thing I was very dubious about ordering. However I can not recommend this company enough, from start to finish it was a pleasant experience and so straight forward. I am absolutely over the moon with my bracelet, I haven’t taken it off!! Thank you so much EverWith 🦋
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 16th September 2020
I had bracelet made for my daughter birthday she will be delighted with it made beautiful thankyou .
Love love my ring.Very comfortable to wear.My sister will be with me always.
Thank you ..
I am very happy with my necklace with the Ashes of my beloved dog it is so nice to be able to have him with me all the time
Absolutely overwhelmed by the whole experience so easy from the start, to receiving my beautiful ring. I now have my mum and my grandparents with me always. Such a lovely personal service would highly recommend!!!
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 15th September 2020