EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Suzanne Main
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Susan Moss
Shirley Sullivan
More Photos & Videos
I recently received a beautiful gift of a 4 stone ring from my daughter through EverWith. The craftmanship is second to none, you can actually see the ashes in 3 of the stones but more incredibly you can see in the 4th stone, the hair of my living dog - simply incredible. From initial enquiry, information to order, follow on emails, payment and finally receipt of this gift, the customer service was second to none. The choice and description of stone(s), choice of and the choice of jewellery itself is very tasteful. A truly wonderful company to engage with and there is no doubt I would return to EverWith again. Thank you to everyone. Shirley Byrnes
I had a charm done with a heart shape on it filled with my husbands ashes, it’s a beautiful piece of jewellery and solid. The service was amazing so helpful and delivery was quicker than I thought it would be
An excellent professional service even during these difficult times. Produced amazing ring for me and the presentation it was delivered with was amazing. I am so happy with the results. Well done Ever with would recommend without hesitation.
We're absolutely delighted with our rings that we ordered. The items are stunning & the service we received was excellent. Can highly recommend Everwith Memorial Jewellery.
Received my ring with my dads ashes in and I love it!! Would recommend them to anyone! They kept me posted with everything from the moment they received the ashes.

Massive Thank you to them all as I absolutely love it
I ordered a ring with my grandads ashes. The whole process was simple and the ring is stunning. I was impressed with the quality of the pack which was sent out and communication through out was excellent.
My mum has since ordered from ever with after seeing how beautiful my ring is.
I couldn't be happier. Thankyou
Lovely ring that I will always treasure thank you so much
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Absolutely beautiful. I will say though that as a family using our mums ashes we should have all ordered together as 2 are the same shade blue and one is really light compared to other 2. Also the necklace length needs to be more accommodating for a largerneck (we had to buy a longer necklace) all that aside we are just so proud to be wearing these beautiful pieces of jewellery. THANK YOU. ❤️
So so happy with my ring with my sons ashes in it! The whole process start to finish was amazing and so well thought out. I would recommend EverWith to everyone!
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th May 2020
I love the amazing detail that went into my ring made with my mums ashes
Very professional service, easy to use website, lovely jewelry at a affordable price, love my ring I now have my Beautiful mum with me wherever I go. X thank you so much.
Just recieved my ring, words can not describe how happy i am. It arrived so fast and wrapped with so much care. Thank you so so much.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
I am so chuffed with both my memorial pendant and ring, they are absolutely stunning. The choice of pieces in the catalogue are so varied and your professionalism and friendliness at this difficult time made it so easy.
From sending mams ashes, to receiving my 5 pieces of jewellery it took 10 days. I love them. Thank you everwith xx
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Over the moon with my ring it is stunning mum would of loved it fast service I so impressed have already recommend the company to my friends thank you xx
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
I can’t praise this company enough. They are compassionate and understanding and will try to accommodate any changes you may want. My memorial ring is beautiful. I am delighted with it. My only disappointment was the addition of diamond dust, you can’t see it at all. I thought it would make the resin sparkle but it doesn’t. I would definitely recommend this company, they have given me a piece of jewellery that I will treasure.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Absolutely beautiful. My daughter is very happy to have dad with her. Thank you so much
Excellent service, communication is great and my finished product is just what I wanted.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Beautiful craftsmanship on the jewellery and such fantastic turn around time even in the pandemic!
Excellent and professional service. Even with the current pandemic I was able to receive my jewellery in good timing. I can tell it was handled with care and I am very happy with my product.

Would highly recommend
I absolutely love my ring the centre stone was much bigger and sparklier than i expected and i have had lots of lovely comments about it especially when people find out that it contains some of my mums ashes.
The service and delivery was excellent even with the problems of covid-19 and i would absolutely order again should i need to do so.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 926 reviews