EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Click Here

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Debra Moore
"Very efficient service, very professional. The ri gs I ordered w we e exactly as described and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Many thanks"
"I am so happy with my memorial necklace.i received earlier this week and I'm in love with it. From minute i placed my order to when it was delivered to my door the communication with ever with the whole time has been outstanding. Thank you so much."
RICKY HAMMOND
"Item took a week longer to arrive than initially expected however Everwith informed us of this promptly and kept us updated. I have reviewed the two items purchased separately as the jewellery wasn’t quite the quality we were expecting. The packaging and delivery is second to none, each item individually packaged and sealed."
"Jewellery is beautiful"
"Absolutely love my earrings"
"Excellent service and a beautiful piece of jewellery."
"Thankyou for getting my sisters ring here so soon. It was lovely to be wearing it on my daughters 18th birthday. I felt my sister was with us on her neices special day."
"Beautiful jewellery and amazing service. Loved how much care and thought was taken for each step"
"Absolutely beautiful. Exactly as it is in picture. Lovely packaging cannot recommend enough"
"Received my necklace recently. Was delivered quickly, beautifully packaged in a box With a bow and with care instructions. The necklace is good quality and very elegant"
"Absolutely beautiful ring I’d ordered to remember my dear companion, my dog Fred. The ring is exactly as pictured and I have no faults, it’s so beautiful! The delivery was so quick and simple and it arrived in lovely packaging, with the spare ashes."
"Under the circumstances absolutely amazing service. Very understanding and polite. Excellent all round. Thank you so much. Really appreciate it."
"Beautiful jewellery! The Swarovski Crystals make it really special ❤️"
"Beautiful high quality rings with stones made from your loved ones ashes. I'm truly blown away with mine and I'm thrilled and comforted by the fact I will now not only have a beautiful looking ring to wear for the rest of my life but most importantly a part of my dad will always be with me too. The ring was completed quickly but beautifully. If you would like memorial jewellery this is definitely the place to go for it. You will not be disappointed."
"I have purchased as a surprise birthday present for my daughter it's beautiful I'm sure she'll love it. She will have her nan and gramp with her always."
"I am so pleased with my memorial ring it’s incredibly pretty and feels so special to wear The company responded very fast with sending the pack through and communicating throughout, and the price is very competitive. I would definitely recommend thank you Ever with."
"excellent service"
"Lovely jewellery with lovely understanding and comforting service from kind staff. Order was promptly delivered. Totally impressed"
"Earings were for my girlfriend who lost her nan who meant alot to her. When she received them she was very very happy as its apart of nan she will have forever. The earings are beautiful and well made. Quick delivery and well presented. Thank you"
"It took me a while to choose the items of jewellery. However with the help from my children we were able to choose items that we knew my husband, their father would love. We chose his favourite colour blue to flow through each piece. The process although difficult for us as a family was very simple and easy with Everwith. They kept us informed every step of the way. Thank you."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 310 reviews