EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
So impressed from start to finish . Professionally done. A lot of care and compassion.
The whole process has been so easy and the ring is simply beautiful. The way it was packaged was wonderful too, although it did make me cry with how thoughtful it was. If you’re someone looking to have ashes made into a piece of jewellery then I would definitely recommend. Thank you for being so caring x
Ring was exactly as described ... if not better!! I'm really pleased with it and thank everybody at Everwith for the professional service they provided and the beautiful finished article.
Thank you so much for my "waves" memorial ring, exactly as I expected. Thank you to Charlotte and all the team, very professional, kept in touch at all stages, would.. & have recommended to friends family, who have now looked at your website. Thank you πŸ˜˜πŸ‘.
over the moon with my jewellery
So impressed with the whole EverWith service and product. So happy with my pendant, the quality is very good. It arrived beautifully packaged and I was kept updated on its progress all the way through. have already recommended EverWith to a number of friends.
Waited a good length of time for my hand crafted gold ring but well worth the wait. Nice to have mum back in my life . Thank you much
Having made the decision to have a piece of jewellery with my Grandparents ashes I can honestly say its beautiful. Ordering process very easy professional and kept in touch all the time. I would not hesitate in using them again.
Love my ring I had made. Means so much having my mum with me at all times. Only thing I would say on the downside is not being able to get it wet e.g washing hands using products etc, I'm scared that I take it off when I'm out to wash my friends and I walk out forgetting to put it back on. But all my friends love it. Thank you
Very happy with my order
Recently received our memorial necklace and it's beautiful. My mother is over the moon with it. The service is exceptional and they were brilliant with communicating with myself throughout the making process. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone wanting a memorial piece of jewellery. Thank you so much.
I love my ring. The team at Everwith have done a tremendous job. I now have a little piece of my husband with me always.
Fantastic product and service. Thank you so much.
First class service after I ordered I had my locket within a fortnight .
Love my new memorial ring and fantastic service thankyou
Excellent service from start to finish. Would thoroughly recommend
Lovely necklace
Handled with such care and compassion throughout. The item bracelet arrived and is so beautiful thanks you so much xx
I think they are expensive but nice, however my husband always bought me Swarovski jewellery and you can tell the difference, the Swarovski is cheaper and very sparkly, I do love my ever with ring Norma
I chose Everwith after a Google search and was so pleased I did. They were very efficient with the order and addition instructions, kept me up to date throughout and when I received my necklace the presentation was beautiful and sensitive. I love my necklace and would recommend Everwith to family and friends alike.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.87 based on 667 reviews