EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

Based on 6,090 reviews
5 out of 5
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Emma Atkinson
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Elaine Evans
Julia Hawkins
Julia Hawkins
Beautiful. It represents my forever pup Pepper. Thank you so much, it has given me comfort to know she will be with me wherever I go. Matt, thank you for creating a beautiful masterpiece. I had my own custom colours to remind me of my little Pepper. To the whole team, thank you for keeping me updated with the whole process :)
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020
An everlasting keepsake
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Over the moon with my ring. Such helpful staff and colour matched perfect. Couldn’t be happier.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 28th May 2022
I ordered my ring on the website and received the order pack within a couple of days. I needed to quite email a few times to change my ring size/delivery address and each and every person I spoke to was so helpful. I also spoke to the team a few times in between just to see how my order was processing and they were great. Sending the ashes of a loved one is quite a big thing and I did worry throughout the process however I needn’t have. I received my beautifully packaged ring a couple of days before my birthday - the first without my dad - and I had tears of happiness when I saw it. I think family had misconceptions that it was going to be a big, bulky band however they all commented on how delicate and pretty it is. I opted for diamond dust and while it looks lovely, it would be just as nice without. I would highly recommend to anyone considering having some memorial jewellery made!
Beautiful piece cannot wait till my daughter sees it
My daughter finally found the ring that 8 years on has her late dad's ashes inside. Just neatly set amazing.
Beautiful piece of jewellery, I Am using it as my something blue for when I get married next week as a memory of my beautiful horse who I always dreamt of being with me at my wedding, so Thankyou for making that possible ❤️
Was umming and aaarring about which piece to order as they were all so beautiful. I opted for a ring for my pinkie (all other fingers taken!) Also ordered a ring for my Dad and a pendant for my son. Was told it would be about 8 weeks as my ring was so small. Received another email the following day to say 2 weeks. Well when they all arrived I was blown away at the attention to detail on the packaging itself. Once I opened my packaged I was stumped, the ring was so beautiful and I broke down. Losing my mum has been the hardest thing I've ever been through but knowing she is now with me always will bring me comfort. Thank you so much.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 26th May 2022 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Fantastic item produced by this wonderful company for my mum. Now my mum will always have her mum with her wherever she goes absolutely over the moon with it. Thank you so much EverWith 100/10
Great and complete service. They could be a little bit more clear on the waiting time required to receive the finished product and as such manage expectations better.
First class service with EverWith. Maintained good communication and a beautiful product. Thrilled with the service.
My ring is an absolute delight and unfortunately the wrong size was originally produced but because my husbands ashes were used I was given it along with the correct size. I have passed it on toy,daughter who loves it. Thankyou everwith.
Absolutely beautiful jewellery. Myself & my son purchased a ring each with our dogs ashes in, and both pieces of jewellery are stunning. We were kept up to date with the process of our order. Initially we were sent a brochure which also included everything we needed to put the ashes in, and send them via post. Would highly recommend
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Very happy with the engraving on my jewellery and the neckless itself and the care that was put into it!
Beautiful ring and my daughter absolutely loved it.
I’m so happy with both products that were sent to us, we bought my sister a necklace and a charm for her graduation day. I had wrote a letter with the package to help receive my order sooner as we were running out of time and the people for everwith seen this and made every effort to get them back to me. Thank you again so much!
Beautiful ring looks smaller than the picture
So pleased with the rings I purchased. All so professional and efficient service.
We ordered 8 pieces of jewellery from EverWith, every piece was absolutely gorgeous! Would definitely recommend them!
Love this ring it has my sisters ashes in it..it makes me feel close to her... Her birth stone is aqua marine..so i got the aqua it is very beautiful..would highly recommend...
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th May 2022
The rings we brought to remember a son and brother were just amazing,the service we had as there was a slight delay we couldn't fault even getting priority delay. We would definitely recommend this company
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.91 based on 6,090 reviews