EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Words can’t begin to describe how blown away I was with not only my piece of jewellery from Everwith, but the complete service. The website was intuitive and helpful, the selection of items better than any of this type of jewellery Id found before. The brochure and order pack had absolutely everything You could possibly think of in it to facilitate the order from a ring sizer to the respectful white velvet pouch to hold the ashes sachet. And then came the ring - absolutely stunning. Qualitive, discreet and beautiful. I cannot the craftsman at Everwith enough. More than happy with my purchase. And would warmly recommend.
I lost my Nan back in August, and having this beautiful ring gives me the peice of mind that she is always with me. People always comment how beautiful the peice is and the sentimental value really is just priceless.
Bought ring for my daughter for Christmas, as we lost our dog Ruby. I chose red stone and am really pleased with it. Im sure my daughter will love it and treasure it as her beloved Ruby will always be with her.
My ring is absolutely beautiful....& everyone agrees ! The service was superb. FAULTLESS. Thanks .
My earrings are gorgeous. Good size and the stem has ridges to ensure the back will not come off easily. I am also getting a matching necklace. When I phoned to order this, the lady was very helpful and retrieved the extra ashes that day , not holding my first order up.
Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace. My whole experience from order to delivery was second to none and I was treated with compassion and care when speaking to your staff over the phone. I would certainly recommend you. Thank you again
I chose Emerald Ocean Memorial ring - waves because he loved the river - emerald is my birthstone and emerald is for 55 years which is how long we were married. I could not have wished for a better tribute -came before the allotted time so I have my treasure earlier thank expected. My sincerest thanks Jan P
Perfect service from enquiry to delivery. Will highly recommend your company. Many thanks.
Lovely ring, given 4star due to no authenticity with it, would be much nicer having that along with the ring
Received my ring! Absolutely love it!! πŸ’œπŸ’œ
I really love my memorial ring. Every step of the ordering process was smooth and done with a sense of compassion. I was kept up to date with the progress of my ring and despite it being a busy time of year it arrived in good time. Thank you.
The jewellry is beautiful..I ordered a ring and the service is a balance of personal and professional. Thank you so much
After loosing my son two years ago I have been so lost without him, Then I saw ashes to glass,and thought I could take a piece of him with me,my ring came and it’s lovely,I just wish I had the smaller size as it keeps slipping on my finger,I did use the guides they sent,but it is lovely, thank you
Fantastic service and the order was delivered within the time frame. Delighted with my order πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Unfortunately I am quite disappointed with my bracelet. However, the service was 5 star. The attention to detail in postage, punctuality and sensitivity was fabulous. My final peace i felt, was overpriced for what I received. The pendant was smaller than I had hoped and the quality of the bracelet was thin and flimsy. I don't often write reviews but this has really upset me because of the nature of the product.
Dear Rachel,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service, however I am sorry to hear your feelings towards your bracelet we made.

We do state the product measurements and technical data in the product description on the website, which also includes photos of the product being worn. We believe that this gives a clear representation of what the final product will look like.

If you would like to talk to our lovely customer service ladies about this then please feel free to call 01452 379379 or email info@everwith.co.uk

Thanks,

Rosie
Was very happy with excellent service and my charm just reminds me that mum is now always with me. Thank you
Beautiful jewellery, excellent service keeping updated every step of the way.
I can't recommend high enough, I ordered a ring everything was so easy to do, and when it came the packaging was lovely with a personal touch form the person that had made it. It's absolutely beautiful I love it, I think of my mum and dad every time I look at it. Thank you xx
Beautiful jewelery and great customer service. All very easy to order and make arrangements for your item. Quick delivery for a handmade piece very pleased.
Beautiful ring. The ordering process was simple and communication with Everwith was excellent. My ring arrived 7 days after I posted the order. Thank you
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 420 reviews