EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Beautiful. It represents my forever pup Pepper. Thank you so much, it has given me comfort to know she will be with me wherever I go. Matt, thank you for creating a beautiful masterpiece. I had my own custom colours to remind me of my little Pepper. To the whole team, thank you for keeping me updated with the whole process :)
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 25th August 2020
The best purchase I’ve ever made!
The best purchase I’ve ever made!
My ring is beautiful,my son will be with me forever.very quick delivery and lovely packaging .would recommend thank you
Done us proud. So utterly in love with all four pieces we brought. Keeping our loved ones close as can be in the most stunning way. Thankyou so much for all you have done
I absolutely love my ring and will carry my Dad with me everywhere. Fantastic service from Ever With and only waited a week for my beautiful ring to be delivered in a beautiful gift box. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 29th July 2021
What a beautiful piece that will commemorate my partners nan who was such a big part of her life - thanks to the team - communication was perfect and delivered on time!!!!
Absolutely love my ring - I am very happy with my purchases
I’m so happy with my ring. It’s exactly what I was expecting, and arrived within 6 weeks despite the warning it may be delayed due to the impact of COVID.
Great service from the start love my ring
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 29th July 2021
From start to finish the process was easy and the end result is stunning a little piece of my mum with me at all times
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 29th July 2021
I have just received my order of two rings and a bracelet. It literally only took seven days and I am so thrilled with them all. It was beautifully presented and wrapped. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Many thanks to you all.
I received my order sooner then expected. It was nicely packaged & with care. The necklace was more beautiful then in the picture & I look forward to wearing it.
Amazing service. Issues sorted quickly. Beautifully crafted ring! A priceless piece to treasure forever with my Dads ashes 💙
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 28th July 2021 EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Absolutely delighted with my memorial charm. Perfectly packaged and handled with care. Communication was fantastic too.
Excellent quality presentation perfect delivery good
Very happy with the service received . The ring was packaged with care and the ring is lovely, I’ve received so many lovely comments about it.
Love it 🥰
After selecting a white coloured ring for my partner there were issues with the ashes being too dark. I was swiftly contacted by Ellie who advised that a darker coloured resin would better show the ashes and after considering options we chose blue. Nothing was too much for her and she managed to get us photographs and answered all questions promptly and politely. The ring is perfect and unexpectedly, Ellie made sure that the white coloured ring was also sent out of courtesy due to containing the ashes. I cannot fault anything with the service we received and thank everyone at EverWith in particularly Ellie who dealt with my order. Thank you
So pleased with service and finished product. Would highly recommend.
I love my ring, quality is brilliant and I love how I will always have mum with me. Great service and very flexible as I changed the delivery address a few time!! Ordered one for my dad too which he is really pleased with.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 5 star review on 26th July 2021