EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Click Here

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Debra Moore
"Very efficient service, very professional. The ri gs I ordered w we e exactly as described and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Many thanks"
"I am so happy with my memorial necklace.i received earlier this week and I'm in love with it. From minute i placed my order to when it was delivered to my door the communication with ever with the whole time has been outstanding. Thank you so much."
RICKY HAMMOND
"Item took a week longer to arrive than initially expected however Everwith informed us of this promptly and kept us updated. I have reviewed the two items purchased separately as the jewellery wasn’t quite the quality we were expecting. The packaging and delivery is second to none, each item individually packaged and sealed."
"This item is beautiful, however the service I received was lacking. I waited over 2 months for the item due to it being non standard which was not specified at time, my emails were not replied too and when I chased by phone i was told that there were not enough ashes this again was incorrect and in all was not a pleasant experience."
Hi Christine,

Thank you very much for posting this lovely photo of your ring. I am so sorry that you feel this way. We are so sorry that we did not have your size in stock at the time, however we did refund you some of the cost of the item for this and did keep you updated via email. Our lovely customer service ladies did apologise to you over the phone also.

Please do feel free to call or email us again to see what else we could possibly do to rectify this.

Many Thanks,