EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
It’s beautiful but didn’t realise how small it was going to be .
After looking through the catalogue, I chose the unison bracelet in silver, blue AND diamond dust - not as stated here, no diamond dust. Due to dents on the circle holding the resin, you have now agreed to replace it. I hope to receive it in the next couple of days and hope the diamond dust is included, having paid extra for it. To date your customer service has been excellent
The reason I am giving a 3 is due to quality of the chain. I am happy with pendant it appears to be of good quality and is weighty and looks great, however the chain is not fit for purpose and I will have to replace it. So I am disappointed.
A bit disappointed with the look of finished ring stone looks smaller than what I thought it would be doesn’t look like brochure picture but the sentiment of the ring is there so will still wear it
Great service and communication respected my fathers ashes all round good service was just disappointed with the actual stone
Good customer service but I've ordered a ring for my daughter elsewhere as the quality isn't great. Nor is engraving offered whereas other places withsimilar prices do so.
Unfortunately I’m a little disappointed when I was told about these I thought wow. my ring is very nice but the ashes are not as noticeable as I thought they would be it just looks cloudy, in the brochure the ashes in jewellery were much more visible
The service was good; had to wait a while but understood the reasons why. Very disappointed with the colour of the resin. I ordered red but it is a coral shade. Not what I expected at all. The packaging was well done.
I was rather disappointed with my heart bracelet, with the ashes of my mum. I actually felt there was so few ashes around the heart ,counted only about 16 ash particles !!! I was so looking forward to receiving my memorial jewellery, but for the cost it was not what I hoped for.
Regards Margaret Lowry.
Lovely ring. However it Came back the wrong colour though. Wanted the blue and it looks like the aqua . Disappointed I didn’t get it in blue as blue was the colour that meant something to my husband and I.
Disappointed I didn’t get the colour I asked for and his ashes are now in the wrong colour. I questioned this and was told I had been given it in blue and that different ashes can affect the colour. Which sounds like a lame excuse. Blue is what I paid for and I didn’t get it.
My necklace is very pretty. Very meaningful... however the pendant is a lot smaller than I thought it would be... I don’t actually really mind this. I paid for rose gold and the pendant is rose gold coated. Was delivered with a small chip that shows silver on it... but it fills me with dread to send it back and get it fixed as the sentimental meaning for this necklace has been met 10 fold! The thought of taking it off and not having my much loved dog round my neck is hard. Even if it isn’t perfect
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 3 star review on 25th September 2020
I am pleased with the service and quality of my ring. I did request diamond dust but it does not look as tough there is any been put in as there is no sparkle whatsoever especially as it is an extra £20 ! You have stated when reqiesting this review no diamond dust, does this mean you forgot to put it in ?? Disappointed ! Paul James
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 3 star review on 21st September 2020
Dear Paul,

Thanks for leaving a review of your Remembrance Memorial Ashes Ring.

I've checked the order on our system and have looked at the high-resolution photos we take of each completed jewellery piece before it leaves our workshop. I can confirm that the ring does have diamond dust, but it is a very subtle effect and would be more noticeable outside where you will see a slight glint from it.

In terms of the review request that you have received, this incorrectly states that the ring you purchased was White with No Diamond Dust. We're going to contact our reviews partner to discuss this system error to ensure it doesn't happen again. I can fully understand, however, how this would be doubt in your mind as to whether your ring did in fact have diamond dust.

I hope this helps, but if we can be of any further help then please just drop one of my customer service team a call or email and we'll do everything we can to assist.

Thanks so much again,

Best wishes, Jonathan
Although the service was swift and considerate, and the ring is lovely,I couldn’t help being disappointed at the size of the gem, they look much bigger on the catalogue,
EverWith Memorial Jewellery 3 star review on 8th August 2020
Received a lovely ring,however it wasn't the one i ordered.Rang them to inform them and the girl I spoke to was lovely.Very opologetic and made arrangements to have a new one made.
I was very dissatisfied with my memorial jewellery,it was nothing like the picture in the brochure,when I emailed about this when I received my ring I was then told the ring I chose was a dainty style ring which was not stated in the brochure & was told omi should of rang or looked on website for dimensions of the ring,really disappointed..I was going to purchase more jewellery for family members but I certainly won’t be,I was offered 20% refund.
I think the company is great and clearly very caring but my order did not come as requested so I am disappointed
I was very impressed with the professionalism and empathy expressed from start to finish during the order process; which I must say was completed swiftly and with no complications despite the unprecedented times we were facing at the time of my order (pre lock down)

I adore my ring. The only concern I have is the amount of scratches that are on the base of the band. I did not expect that from Silver in such a short space of time.

I gave up work to enable me a few more months to grieve in private so only daily chores have been partaken, nothing strenuous or liable to cause such damage.

The greatest worry I have is that the surface of the ring where I keep my beloved will not be strong enough and may wear like the base of the band. I'd be devastated to lose him all over again
It’s okay 😬
Lovely ring fits beautifully.
The pendant of the necklace is lovely but very disappointed with the chain. Nothing like the length in the photo. Feels like I'm being strangled. Only fits just into my throat and I'm only average neck size so will have to buy another chain before I can wear.
Apart from disappointed that I've got to pay for another chain the blue drop design is lovely.
Thank you for my part order today you have made my daughters happy with it been Father’s Day this weekend Mrs Dixon Leeds very beautiful jewellery
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 2,424 reviews