EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Hannah Boak
"Excellent service. I’m really happy with my ring. Thank you so much."
Emma Lund
"Everwith did a beautiful job with the ring I chose. They were super friendly and helpful to deal with. And extremely professional. I couldn’t fault them. Thank you so much."
Melissa Omalley
"So pleased with my ring! After losing my 11 year old pug, turning Marley's ashes into something beautiful that i can carry with me brings a little comfort. The service was excellent, very speedy and the communication to let me know where my order was at every stage of the process was very reassuring."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 82 reviews