EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Click Here

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Debra Moore
"Very efficient service, very professional. The ri gs I ordered w we e exactly as described and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Many thanks"
"I am so happy with my memorial necklace.i received earlier this week and I'm in love with it. From minute i placed my order to when it was delivered to my door the communication with ever with the whole time has been outstanding. Thank you so much."
RICKY HAMMOND
"Item took a week longer to arrive than initially expected however Everwith informed us of this promptly and kept us updated. I have reviewed the two items purchased separately as the jewellery wasn’t quite the quality we were expecting. The packaging and delivery is second to none, each item individually packaged and sealed."
"I was told by your company that my order was delivered today and signed for. I have not left the house all day and I have not received my order. I asked my neighbour if he had taken it in for me, but he has also been out all day. He Is my only neighbor, so who signed for it I have no idea. I am very upset about this as it has my husband ashes in it. And it was quiet expensive and I am going to Cyprus. I would love to know who signed for it. I had no message to say I had received it. I did not know till I phoned up to require where it was. Please look into this ASAP, I am very stressed out what with loosing my husband and now this has happened. Get in touch with me first thing Tuesday morning. I hope you will have this sorted out. Mrs Helen Savvides ,"
Dear Helen,

I am so sorry that this has happened. We have been in contact with DPD and we are trying to resolve this issue as quick as we can for you. Our lovely customer service team have emailed you and have tried ringing, however with no luck.

So sorry again, we hope to sort this as quick as we can for you.

Hannah