EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Really really disappointed. After wearing The necklace for two weeks only and I am out shopping when the chain snaps. There was never any pulling on the chain at all and I wouldn’t have known it has snapped but for the feeling of the “locket” falling. Before contacting yourselves and receiving a replacement I took the chain to 2 jewellers and the said the chain was only worth £25 !!!! Considering what your company charges I find this absolutely dreadful and my deceased partner would be absolutely furious.
Dear Valued Customer,

I am so sorry that this has happened to your chain.

If you could send us some photos to info@everwith.co.uk we could see whether this was a manufacturing issue or not. If so, we would obviously have to look into this.

I have spoken to our jewellery specialists and I am afraid that a jeweller wouldn't be able to give an exact price as we all use different suppliers. We also sell our chain with the item itself, instead of separately and so this will affect the overall price.

Many Thanks,

Rosie
I was told by your company that my order was delivered today and signed for. I have not left the house all day and I have not received my order. I asked my neighbour if he had taken it in for me, but he has also been out all day. He Is my only neighbor, so who signed for it I have no idea. I am very upset about this as it has my husband ashes in it. And it was quiet expensive and I am going to Cyprus. I would love to know who signed for it. I had no message to say I had received it. I did not know till I phoned up to require where it was. Please look into this ASAP, I am very stressed out what with loosing my husband and now this has happened. Get in touch with me first thing Tuesday morning. I hope you will have this sorted out. Mrs Helen Savvides ,
Dear Helen,

I am so sorry that this has happened. We have been in contact with DPD and we are trying to resolve this issue as quick as we can for you. Our lovely customer service team have emailed you and have tried ringing, however with no luck.

So sorry again, we hope to sort this as quick as we can for you.

Hannah