EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
I can't recommend high enough, I ordered a ring everything was so easy to do, and when it came the packaging was lovely with a personal touch form the person that had made it. It's absolutely beautiful I love it, I think of my mum and dad every time I look at it. Thank you xx
Beautiful jewelery and great customer service. All very easy to order and make arrangements for your item. Quick delivery for a handmade piece very pleased.
Beautiful ring. The ordering process was simple and communication with Everwith was excellent. My ring arrived 7 days after I posted the order. Thank you
I can't thank you enough for the beautiful ring I received. The whole process from start to finish was so quick & easy. I was kept informed of progress which I felt was a really lovely touch. The ring has brought a comfort to me at a sad time. Thank you.
My sister was delighted with her beautiful ring and will never take it off. Totally perfect for her 50th birthday and means so much to have our Mum Dad and brother to be with her every day. After the year my husband is going to order myself and daughter jewellery. Thanks so much 🥰
Just want to thank you for my star pendant necklace, it’s beautiful and precious to me as was my little cat Alfie who’s ashes are in the pendant. X
Fantastic from start to finish, so quick with production and delivery and it’s just a fab piece of jewellery. Can’t wait to see my mams face on Christmas Day
I had 4 pieces of jewellery made with my father's ashes. Each one is absolutely beautiful. I cant describe how precious it is to have my dad always with me thankyou everwith.
So pleased with the service and necklace I ordered was perfect. Would highly recommend Everwith.
I ordered an order pack online so i could look through before i chose what i would like. I made my order online and was able to send my late fathers ashes straight away rather than waiting for an order pack after making my order. I was kept up to date via email when my ashes had been recieved and once my item had been made and sent to me. I knew down to day and time that my item would be delivered. This made me feel safe and secure throughout my whole experience that i was taken care of. When my item arrived, it was clearly obvious that special care had been taken with presentation of my item, this made it feel such a personal experience for me. I would definately recommend and my siblings will be making an order after Christmas. Thank you EverWith.
Received my ring with my mums ashes in which is beautiful I’m so happy with it and the staff were incredible helpful and sensitive will definitely order from them again
We received our rings promptly and in beautiful condition. Ordering procedure was simple and respectful. We love our jewellery.
Really quick and easy service. Only negative was the ring is so much smaller than we anticipated, from the picture in the Book.
Thank you so much for creating my beautiful memorial ring. The whole process was simple and I was kept fully informed throughout.
Amazing love my finished product I would highly recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery.
Excellent service very pleased with product. Really special
My wife was delighted with her ring the quality is outstanding. The whole process was a pleasure even more so by the lady I spoke with several times who was very helpful and understanding and more important very kind to me 10 out of 10 Geoff Cowley.
I am very happy with the service and product (ring) I have received from Everwith. After having a change of mind on which finger I wanted to wear the ring and discovering that it was going to be too big a change in size to use the one I had already received, Customer Services were extremely helpful by offering a good discount towards helping me buy a second brand new one.
Thank you Everwith, a beautiful piece of jewellery and so comforting to know that my precious little pooch is still with me wherever I go.
Received my stunning Ashes ring today. It took me a year to get the courage to send the ashes off, the whole process was so professional, keeping in touch with me every step of the way. My dad carried me all of his life, it’s now my turn to carry him. Thank you so very much, the ring is beautiful. Regards Natalie Miller
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 403 reviews