EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
My husband bought me this beautiful ring with my daughters hair in. It was put in a purple stone which was my daughters special colour. I cherish it so much. The workmanship is fabulous and the personal service was wonderful, so caring. My younger daughter will be having a ring done aswell. Thank you so much.
Absolutely thrilled to bits with my ring with my beautiful dog Ruby Tigers ashes in now she can be with me wherever I go, thank you so much to all at EverWith
Really pleased with the ring, easy process that didn't leave my dwelling on the situation, beautiful ring and fab service. Fits perfect and not a "memorial ring" in the strict sense, just a personal touch to a loved one.
I ordered the dog paw print necklace in silver after my dog Sirius passed away in January. They kept me up to date though the process. Shipping was fast. The paw print is beautiful. The chain I have it on the longest setting and is only just long enough to wear where I want it, and chain is quite thin (hoping it’s strong) but it’s just beautiful. It really is beautiful.
My wife loves her memorial ring
the service was absolutely great. I love my neckless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend EVERWITH MEMORIAL JEWELLERY xx
We recently had 3 pieces of jewellery made containing our beloved dogs ashes & they are exquisitely made. The service & contact from EverWith was first class & I would certainly recommend them to anyone thinking of remembering their loved ones & keeping them close
Absolutely thrilled with the service I have received from Everwith, totally professional throughout. My necklace is beautiful and just as I expected, I will treasure it forever. Thank you so much
There is plenty of choice and the purchase process is very easy.
Absolutely overwhelmed with everything,m. From the choice of jewellery to the easy ordering and the wonderful care and attention , both within the order pack and the delivered item , beautifully wrapped and packaged (great delivery communication too ) All beautiful and thoughtful. Would highly recommend EverWith.
Thank you Everwith for the most precious ring containing my dads ashes. From The excellent customer service when I was struggling with my decision of resin colour to the fast turnaround as delivery of the ring. I was instantly in love with the ring when I opened the box. Thank you again
It is a wonderful way to have a piece of our loved one with us.
Had a bit of confusion with customer service about arrival date and the ring I had purchased but I have my ring now and I'm thrilled! I love the certificate of authentication, the packaging and big thank you to Hannah who has clearly put a lot of care into my lovely ring! Couldn't recommend this company enough, the designs are gorgeous and the size guide was very accurate.
I love my ring it means the world to me would recommend everyone to use ever with memorial fantastic company thanks again x
When i recieved my piece it was more beautiful than what i imagined. Dont want to take it off but know i have to for it care. Amazing company. Recieved earlier than predicted.
Perfect - brilliant service from start to finish and I love my ring
I was overwhelmed with my beautiful ring. The service was fantastic and quick.
Beautiful earrings, will cherish them forever.
Beautiful ring i love it, A professional service from start to finish
Excellent service, Quality product, just what I was looking for.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.87 based on 647 reviews