EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

"Absolutely wonderful earrings, I can not recommends this company enough. The service and the quality of the products are fantastic."
"From start to finish they were brilliant. Any questions or worries I had, they answered. Item of jewellery is absolutely beautiful"
"Great service from start to finish. Thank you so much."
"Absolutely love my piece from Everwith. Excellent customer service. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and when my necklace arrived it didn't disappoint. Stunningly beautiful and I'm so glad I'll always have my dad with me. Thank you Everwith"
"Beautiful. Thank you so much. Very pleased"
"Couldn’t of wished for a better made ring. Absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend EverWith."
"Can’t fault the service. They had a backlog of work and my order would take double the time to finish, but because they had contacted me to tell me this it was no problem. The jewellery itself is spectacular, it looks like it was made with the care and consideration it should have. 100% recommendation this company."
"Having lost Fergus my cat I was heartbroken, but I needed to make a decision about his ashes. Most went in a beautiful ebony casket and I asked them to keep a small bag of ashes to one side. I contacted EverWith Memorial jewellery to order a Amber coloured charm the colour of Fergus eyes for my bracelet. After placing the order I changed my mind to a bracelet which I knew I would wear 24/7. The communication was great, the order was amended immediately. I was updated at every step of the process. Outstanding customer service, communication and the bracelet is beautiful. I highly recommend this company and I’m thinking about having a charm as well. Thanks Libby May"
"I received my ring this week and it’s beautiful, the quality is second to none and I would highly recommend Ever With memorial jewellery."
"Thrilled with the excellent fast service. And my ring is amazing, I love it !"
"the ring and bracelet I purchased are lovely although we think the chain on the bracelet could have been a bit stronger as my daughter is afraid it might break if she caught it pn anything."
"Absolutely adore my ring - my mum is now always with me x ordering/communication excellent, would highly recommend"
"The whole process was simple and straight forward. Really pleased with my memorial necklace."
"If item is not in stock then it should say so on web site.disappointed with my second option"
"Good communication and beautiful jewellery.... I would highly recommend Everwith"
"The most gorgeous perfect ring. Thank you so much. Cannot put into words how it has made me feel!"
"So happy with my ring - such a lovely way to remember my beloved boy Merlin. Would definitely recommend."
"My mam’s ring containing her mams ashes is the most beautiful piece of jewellery we have seen, it has more sentimental value than anything we own! The communication skills you have towards what people have gone through or are going through are second to none the empathy yous hold is to be highly respected. Thank yous will never be enough. Kaye xx"
"We got Kits ashes made into rings and today they arrived! We couldn’t be more happy with how they look. I know having some ashes made into jewellery isn’t for everyone but it gives me so much comfort. Knowing he’s physically with me everywhere I go feels right. I was so nervous to see them but they are truly beautiful, just like Kit. Thank you so much @everwithmemorialjewellery (Alex) for making these for us. For your understanding when I thought we wouldn’t have another ashes due to Kits size, my constant emails to find out when they would be ready. You were all so kind and patient."
"i brought two rings they are so much more then we expected. they really pretty and fits perfect. the company was really good with keeping in touch with us about the products. defernantly use them again as you get a much wider choice."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 307 reviews