EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Great fast delivery. Arrived plain boxed and presented well.
Beautiful dainty ring. My daughter hasn't seen this yet as its for Christmas but I'm sure she will be over the moon to have her Nanna and grandad in such a beautiful piece of jewellery
I was very impressed with the service I recently received from EverWith Memorial Jewellery. The instructions were clear and I was kept updated on progress of my pendant every step of the way which was important to me as I was concerned the ashes would get lost in transit. The pendant was everything I could have wished for and it was beautifully presented, I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for something beautiful to remember their loved ones by and keep them close
Stunning so happy with my ring thank you all so much xx
I was so happy to receive my ring form EverWith. I asked for a specific colour and I sent a photo with the ashes for them to colour match and it’s perfect. The look of the ring is beautiful and fits perfect. It’s so comforting knowing that my dad is always with me now. The service and turnaround time was fantastic. I am so pleased we chose the company. They are fantastic.
Great choice of jewellery. Excellent service, they went out of their way to get my rings to me in time foe my daughters birthday.
Absolutely first class. I was a bit last minute sending the ashes, I kept putting it off as I was struggling with the grief of losing my sister. Then I was worried the necklace wouldn't come on time for my nieces birthday. I emailed EverWith and explained the circumstances, and they made sure the necklace arrived on time. It's beautiful and my niece wears it every day. I researched different companies before buying, and I am just so glad I chose EverWith. In these days of sometimes poor customer service, I absolutely cannot fault this company. Recomend 100%.
I received my beautiful necklace very quickly and I am exceptionally pleased with it. I now feel I still have part of my son with me. I felt the whole process was made so easy by yourselves. I would certainly recommend Everwith.
Beautiful Jewellery with excellent service
So pleased. The ordering process was easy and delivered before Christmas as promised. The pendant was beautiful and I'm sure my mother will be thrilled when she opens it on Christmas morning. Thank you.
My daughter was keen to have a reminder if her dad and opted for a beautiful swarovski crystal and silver ring. The ashes were embedded on either side of the crystal in a beautiful aqua resin. She is delighted with it and with the care with which it was done and expeditiously delivered. I cannot recommend this company enough. They are very competitive with others who have high handling charges. We'll done.
From initial enquiry to delivery, Ever With have been an excellent company to deal with. Like all, I as very nervous of how the process would work but it was plain sailing.
The nicest style memorial rings I found were on the EverWith website so I ordered one. My memorial ring came earlier than expected and I was wowed !! Looked much nicer than I thought and I have had so many compliments on it - am going to order another style.
I’m so pleased with my rings I’ve got Neil with me thank you so much
I’m over the moon with my ring and the service was very personal and I felt like it was handled with so much care thought the whole presses! I can now carry that special person everywhere I go and I know he’s always with me!! Thank you guys great job, great service and lovely jewellery
perfect in every way i would recommend anyone to order from yous we love it 😊
I love my ring and was pleased with the quick and sensitive way my order was dealt with. Thank you
Words can’t begin to describe how blown away I was with not only my piece of jewellery from Everwith, but the complete service. The website was intuitive and helpful, the selection of items better than any of this type of jewellery Id found before. The brochure and order pack had absolutely everything You could possibly think of in it to facilitate the order from a ring sizer to the respectful white velvet pouch to hold the ashes sachet. And then came the ring - absolutely stunning. Qualitive, discreet and beautiful. I cannot the craftsman at Everwith enough. More than happy with my purchase. And would warmly recommend.
I lost my Nan back in August, and having this beautiful ring gives me the peice of mind that she is always with me. People always comment how beautiful the peice is and the sentimental value really is just priceless.
Bought ring for my daughter for Christmas, as we lost our dog Ruby. I chose red stone and am really pleased with it. Im sure my daughter will love it and treasure it as her beloved Ruby will always be with her.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 439 reviews