EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

Emma Lund
"Everwith did a beautiful job with the ring I chose. They were super friendly and helpful to deal with. And extremely professional. I couldn’t fault them. Thank you so much."
Melissa Omalley
"So pleased with my ring! After losing my 11 year old pug, turning Marley's ashes into something beautiful that i can carry with me brings a little comfort. The service was excellent, very speedy and the communication to let me know where my order was at every stage of the process was very reassuring."
Rebecca Murdoch
"So pleased with the ring that you made with my dads ashes ."
"I must admit the quality of the bracelet was a high standard. The service you provided was second to none from the time I ordered the item to when I received it. The care and respect you provided was excellent."
"Everything was done so well and respectful. The piece I ordered was beautiful and any remaining ashes was sent back. Brilliant service, emailing when they have the ashes and when they are sending everything back is an example of how thoughtful they are"
"Easy to order . friendly helpful staff. E mails telling me everything from recieving my order and my husbands ashes. When it would be dispatched etc. Excellent service."
"Thank you for the speed and consideration you gave my special piece of jewellery, Fantastic firm to deal with, will be ordering from you again. x"
"Very caring service. Necklace is very pretty and now have my daddy with me at all times"
"Firstly service is superb followed by easy ordering and great timescales but mostly the jewellery is beyond fantastic. I really feel like I have my mun with me and close to my heart with my jewellery. Can not bring loved ones back but every day I look at my ring I see my mum and know not only is her soul with me but apart of her body too stays with me forever."
"Service was outstanding from start to finish,we ordered a ring contaning my brothers ashes as a mother’s day gift for our mother so this was a big deal to us but the outstanding professional service made it all the more special from first receiving the order pack with all the lovely touches in it to the delivery of our special piece! Needles to say this company made our mother’s day as special as it could be,would definitely recommend this company and there lovely jewellery to anyone"
"What an amazing company! I recently lost my dad, & it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever had to try & accept & understand. After the funeral, I really wanted a piece of jewellery that could include some of my dads ashes so I could keep him close. After searching google, I found EVERWITH, & immediately fell in love with all their jewellery and decided on their ladies waves memorial ashes ring. I ordered the ring & the following day I received their ashes kit, which includes a ring sizer, small plastic spoon, labelled bag for some ashes, confirmation order form & pen all inside a lovely pouch. After returning, I received confirmation that they’d received my dads ashes, & within 7 days, I received my ring. It came gift wrapped in beautiful box & bag & when I opened it, I really couldn’t believe just how beautiful it is, it’s well beyond my expectations, it’s just gorgeous! It came with a card telling me it had been “lovingly made by Kate”, & I loved that personal touch. Everwith kept me updated on every step of the process, they are so helpful, considerate & respectful. As far as I’m personally concerned, they blow all other memorial ashes Jewellery out of the water, & I can’t thank them enough for everything. I definitely recommend EVERWITH to anybody who is looking for memorial jewellery."
"Absolutely stunning couldn’t be happier ♥️"
"Thank you so much for immortalising my precious friend in the beautiful piece of jewellery I have requested. The colour of the piece is vivid and comforting to me, knowing she will always be near me now. Thank you so much, Claire"
"I am so very pleased with my ring. The service i recived has been exceptional. EverWith has shown empathy, provided excellent customer service and kept me informed every step of the way. The ring is beautifully made. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Got the ring for my son 21st birthday with asher of his beloved dog He was over the moon with it said best present he has ever had Great service fast delivery and changed order when I sent the asher customer service was fast response and outstanding service will be ordering a ring for me now I have seem how well made and wonderful and tasteful they look"
"Absolutely love the necklace, I’m so excited to give this to my mum on mother’s day! Such a special gift and beautifully made! Customer service has been amazing, best I have received anywhere! Thank you very much Leanne"
"Thank you so much for my beautiful ring."
"Bought two pieces of jewellery for my sister's who both cried when I gave them their presents... they love them"
"Very caring service from start to finish would recommend this company to anyone thinking about memorial jewellery"
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 80 reviews