Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms: Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Peter H
"Great service from Ergonomic designs, best price out there for the products I needed, I know this because I shopped around loads for the items, one issue was the tap I ordered came with its own slotted waste for the sink & I ordered one with my order as it wasn’t clear the tap came with one, no real big deal though as there only £5-6. Ergonomic Designs actually made a mistake and sent the same order our twice, I contacted them & told them, the only issue with there mistake was the wife had to stay in & await collection through no fault of her own."
Skinner B
"All of the team at Ergonomic Designs were incredibly helpful and were able to source the items I wanted next day so in all a fantastic service and one that I would always recommend."
Michael J
"The customer service was very well organised. And the quality of the shower was good which made the installation a very easy job"
"simple and efficient. Kept us well updated."
"Not the best start as was I formed my item was delayed after they found it damaged in the warehouse. When it arrived it was spilt into 2 pieces. Awaiting collection if the item and replacement"
"Very accommodating, fast delivery and very good quality shower tray"
"We'd arrange for our plumber to be at the delivery address, but he was not present. The delivery man was proactive in finding a solution - and made a couple of phone calls to us to resolve the issue. Excellent service!"
"Delivery of goods plus postage free excellent, unfortunately their was slight damage to a stainless steel item from the Franke sink I ordered. Economic Designs resolved this issue and a replacement part sent."
"No issues fast unproblematic service"
"Seems to be good quality. I bought a bath/shower mixer valve for half the price of local merchants and i cant tell the difference between them. very fast delivery. i will be purchasing more items in the future from this website"
"I ordered a shower screen on Sunday 08/09/2019, my order consisted of a 300mm shower screen, a 200mm return panel and a support bar. I opted for grouped delivery to try to limit the amount of time we would have to stay in to be available for delivery compared to if they were to come separately. On Tuesday 10/09 I received a dispatch email advising that the delivery would be on Wednesday 11/09. We arranged for my wife to wait in for the delivery on Wednesday and when I hadn't heard anything by midday I phoned for an ETA on the delivery - the agent checked with the courier and I was told it would be before 3pm. At 2.50pm my wife rang to ask on the delivery again as she had to nip out for 20 minutes to collect our eldest from school, she said the female agent was rude and abruptly told her that she couldn't contact the courier as the lines were busy and advised my wife that if she missed the delivery then we would need to pay to have the item redelivered. When she returned from the school run it still hadn't been and I arrived home at 4.45pm with still no delivery - when I phoned I was told that the delivery driver had hit traffic due to an accident and that it would now be delivered Thursday, the agent did apologise for nobody phoning us to let us know. I told him Thursday was no good and it would need to be Friday when my wife was next available. So we were booked in for Friday. Friday morning came and we received an email advising that one of the panels was damaged and we would not be getting a delivery that day. I was then told it would come Monday. Monday came and the delivery eventually arrived, later than I was advised - my wife took in the delivery and we thought all was well, until I returned home from work and found that the 300mm panel was missing from the delivery! I had to contact again on Tuesday to arrange for another replacement panel to be delivered but this could only be delivered on Thursday 19/09. The panel did finally arrive later than advised on Thursday ( 45 mins late) to complete my order and I am happy with the product and it is now fitted. I am however extremely disappointed in the poor level of service from Egonomic Designs, the lack of empathy in the missing and late deliveries, just matter of fact that it would now be delivered on this day instead with no consideration for the lost time. It was only after complaining and requesting a refund for the delivery that I received a refund. This should have been a minimum offer in the first instance considering that if I missed the delivery I would have to pay again! We are pleased that we finally have our delivery and pleased that the quality of the product is decent but I would not recommend purchasing from Ergonomic Designs, nor would I use them again in future myself."
"Good people to do business with and very good value for money."
"purchased a rectangular sliding door shower enclosure. Just installed it myself the quality and design are good the only issue is the plastic caps to go on the end of the uprights a bit cheap and don't fit brilliantly. the shower was delayed on delivery but Ergonomics designs kept me informed on the process so communication was good. thanks would recommend to others"
"First class service and delivery! Sink looks great not fitted yet so can’t give comment on that!"
"Great prices and very quick delivery."
"excellent service went the extra mile to help even on products bought elsewhere. Would highly recommend. Purchased items of good quality."
"Great service. Items delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Definitely recommend"
"Delivered very quickly"
"The soft close toilet seat is exactly what it says.It was easy to fit."
"Excellent efficient service. Definitely recommend"
"Very happy to use Ergonomic Designs again. The in store help was particularly good, with detailed information and 'no hard sell'. All of the items were available on the date stated and pick up was a 10 minute job."
"End of plastic was damaged, but not needed so ok. Delivery extortionstr charge!"
"item delivered as promised. I have now brought 4 shower trays all at extremely good prices. I have also brought 2 1200 offset shower enclosures I will use again and recommend to other."
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 1,216 reviews