Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms:

Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy
Sandra W
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Stephen H
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Reliable and trustworthy. Always a good experience.
Frontline Elegance Gloss Grey 770mm Floorstanding Cloakroom Unit Ergonomic website is easy to navigate, with prompt delivery. This unit is the perfect size for my en-suite and the rounded sink makes it bigger enough to wash in it. It looks absolutely fabulous and I’ve had loads of compliments! If you are looking for something a little different from the norm, I would definitely recommend it.
Found a bath screen that I wanted at a price I couldn't better by using a trade account at plumber's merchants so i was a bit sceptical about whether the item was in fact the item I was hoping for. Turns out it was just what I wanted and at a great price so very happy customer. Delivery initially was stated as no fixed time, just Delivery day but on the morning of Delivery received a text giving me a 45 minute window for when Delivery would be.
great selection of bathroom items. Good price. ordered and arrived quickly. Will use again
My first time using Ergonomic Designs and the whole process was straightforward and trouble-free. If the need arises in the future I will not hesitate to purchase from them again.
Great service, we messed up with ordering the wrong shower an they sorted the problem out no worries at all. Can’t fault there service!! Product is top quality!!!
Website easy to navigate, selected items easy to order, prompt delivery
Very good product and quick delivery as well as good price I have no complaints
Excellent quality and good prices
Excellent products and service
Delivery date 03/08/21, of the wet room screen with return glass: have now fitted it after all that time. Extremely impressed with the quality even down to a 3mm drill bit. Thank you.
Extremely pleased with my first experience of this company. Swift delivery and good customer service.
My order ended up not being suitable for the application. Their advice was exactly what my plumber concluded and needed returning. I had to pay return shipping but money was refunded same day they received item back.
Very pleased with the ease of using the website and ordering. Very pleased with the products ordered. Very efficient delivery . Thank you.
Great service . Love the radiators at very competitive price . Delighted customer . Chris
This company provided the product we wanted, at a fair price, and with swift delivery. Very efficient communications throughout. Would happily use them again.
Goods ordered and delivered without fuss. Very pleased with sink now installed in the kitchen. Looks good!!
The second time that I have used this company and each time they have been excellent. The shower mixer looks fantastic.....
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 5 star review on 8th November 2021
Very organised and good on returns and reordering very fast
Simple ordering process, kept updated on delivery progress, accurate description of product
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.73 based on 2,652 reviews