Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms: Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Really pleased with the bathroom accessories I ordered and a great value website. Good communication and quick delivery (even with DPD issues). Will use again in the future."
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Good range of products at reasonable prices. Easy to order and fast delivery. Will definitely use again"
"When we saw our product online, there were only a handful in stock. We then phoned up and The lady at the Sales department was fantastic. She waited on the phone until we made the order and confirmed we would receive the product for next day delivery. Note: we searched high and low for this particular product and only Ergonomic had it at the most competitive price"
"Excellent service. I would recommend anyone who is planning to buy good quality product , without hassle online, in competitive price. I have done a lot of research before buying my bathroom supply for complete renovation . I found this company to be most competitive in priceing. Thank you. Very prompt delivery. I was informed in every steps by text message about the delivery date and time. Very reliable. I would definitely buy from this company again in my next bathroom project."
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend"
"Had ordered same items from another company (Bradford bathroom company) and had not heard anything for 3 weeks. Cancelled the order, reordered from ergonomics and they had delivered within 48 hours. Very competitive price as well. Spoke with customer services once who were efficient and courteous. Highly recommended."
"Product was well priced (better than Amazon/eBay etc) and arrived quickly, plus with DPD delivery, we knew what time it was arriving. Haven't installed yet but looks to be in good order."
"Very speedy delivery after being kept informed of the progress of my order. Very pleased with the quality of the goods. Would purchase from Ergonomic Designs again."
"Very pleased with the service from this company . Goods arrived promptly and the price was very competitive . Would use again"
"I am very pleased with the service provided by Ergonomic designs. I haven't opened the package yet, waiting for the fitter, hoping everything will be fine."
"Easy to find and order product, fast delivery and a reasonable price. Will definitely use again"
"Excellent speedy service. Problems rectified immediately. Good customer service. Product as stated, shower back to working once fitted."
"Called because no news of dispatch. Excellent response. They immediately called their supplier about the delay. The supplier sent them the taps the next day and they were immediately sent on to me by 'next day delivery'."
"After issues with the delivery firm, Ergonomic were proactive in helping to resolve the issue."
"Good price, quick delivery."
"There is no communication regarding deliveries - TNT are used and I have had missed deliveries and I cannot contact them! Their delivery system is very poor and frustrating."
"Great prices and speedy delivery recommend this company"
"I ordered a shower enclosure from Ergonomic after a other company had completely let me down, they have restored my faith about buying on-line, ordered Monday, delivered and fitted Tuesday, great price wonderful service would definitely recommend."
"Fast efficient service."
"Delivery firm used has lost my order. They apparently left it with a neighbour (we have a dozen of them) with a completely unintelligible signature (and printed my name next to it). delivery firm contact then hung up on me when I was politely trying to get to the bottom of it and identify how to track it down."
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.70 based on 631 reviews