Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms: Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms ?

"Overall a very good experience. Only problem was regarding delivery where no warning was given and delivery turned up at 7.30 am. Driver told me that he had to deliver his first order to neighbours since he couldn't arouse the client .and that was between 7 and 7.15 am. Not acceptable in this day and age."
"It was good service and help from the staff."
"Quality products at great prices, bought quite a few over the year now very happy"
"Great prices and service but beware delivery. Ordered 2 items and got charged delivery on both. Approx £7 for shower £13 for toilet Called to query and advised to select bundle delivery. Ha now £35. Toilet was delivered direct from manufacturer. No charge to ergo so extra profit for them. Items not fitted yet but both Hudson Reed so confident they will be fine"
"I was very happy with the service I received. The handles I purchased were competitively priced, the delivery they arranged was quick and the items well packed. They dealt with my order efficiently and were quick to let me know stock levels so I could make an informed decision about ordering."
"Web site was very clear and easy to navigate, price of item ordered was best price, and delivery was quick. A good company to do business with."
"Easy to use websitefficient with quality producto."
"Have just received my roca vanity unit and basin , have opened and checked it ,everything's fine , service is very good delivered really quick , and really good value , would recommend"
"Excellent service. Everything arrived within 2 days."
"goods delivered in good order and in fact before estimated date. very pleased."
"Great price. Prompt delivery. Would use again."
"Ordered a Aspen 600 x 1000 stainless steel rad which was a great price by far cheapest I have found to my amazement it arrived the next day even though I was told it would be a few days which was great unfortunately upon checking the protection for the brackets was missing out of the box(which wasn’t there fault ) I called them and they arranged for them to be delivered a couple of days later when they arrived only 4 came even though I stated I needed 8 (Again this was the manufacturers fault ) I called again and they arranged for the other 4 to come out to me great service and price would definitely use this company again"
"Arrived when it’s should have , very pleased with the product , value for money Would recommend ergonomic"
"Great customer service, helpful and proactive support. Thank you."
"I am very happy with the service I have received from Ergonomic Designs. The order process was simple, I was sent a dispatch email with a delivery date and my goods arrived on time. I called Ergonomic Designs on the day I received the goods as I had a query regarding the delivery note, this was resolved quickly and efficiently by staff. The shower is not yet installed but it seems to be good quality and was well packaged. I would order from Ergonomic Designs in the future!"
"Short delay in delivery but communication was good & I was given option to cancel. Goods arrived a few days later as promised."
"Good quality"
"Comprehensive web site with an extensive listing of parts and materials."
"Very efficient"
"As House builders and renovators and being a qualified plumber and we have fitted hundreds of shower valves, we started fitting these about ten years ago and have never used anything but since. Love the fact they are BRITISH made too."
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.70 based on 371 reviews