Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms: Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Babar Y
"Good quality material and strong caddy, ideal position next to shower. Holds weight of bottles and room for other stuff "well designed"."
Ronald J
"This is the second time I've purchased the Roca L20 basin tap from Ergonomic Designs. The price was the cheapest I could find and delivery speed was great. They even called to confirm the delivery date. I will certainly use them again when I get around to refurbishing my bathroom!"
Amanda A
"Great customer service, good delivery time. Fantastic after sales. And products were high quality very happy with the price I paid, have recommended to family and friends"
"Lynn handled my return swiftly & helped me place a fresh order. She was friendly & professional. However, Tina was the star of the show regarding keeping me updated on my delivery, she called me back when she said she would & actively tracked it keeping my plumber updated. I will certainly recommend Ergonomic Designs. Thank you."
"Fantastic prompt service and a product to match. Rodger Langley (Stunning Bathrooms)"
"Very good service, does what it says on the tin. Will use again CSM Kitchens & Bathrooms"
"I bought Bristan bath and basin taps from this company at a very competitive price. The buying process and delivery were quick and easy with the taps arriving on time, well packaged and with no damage. Excellent service and well recommended."
"Excellent price. Swift delivery."
"Good communication and quick delivery thank you would use again"
"I very recommend this company , they have friendly infoline, very good price and quick shipping"
"Fantastic service. Very quick delivery"
"Fast delivery Great seat"
"Absolutely amazing!! Would highly recommenced to anyone. Brilliant service from start to finish. Excellent company, staff and products !!!"
"Purchase came quickly and as described. It hasn't been fitted yet so can only recommend on purchase experience."
"Very happy with this product and service was wonderful"
"Good service excellent product"
"Ordered by phone on Friday person i spoke to was very helpful item was delivered 9-30 Wednesday morning. The whole process was very easy and excellent service. Thanks PR."
"Website was easy to navigate, and good choice of delivery options. I chose to collect. I was telephoned when my goods arrived - very swift- and I was able to collect at my convenience. Very smooth process."
"excellent."
"I can't write anything short!! ;-) Harvey here and as I'm practically family AND managing directosaur or a company I thought the least I could do was write a review as you've held my hand and put up with all my stupid questions. John and Gavin and some of their lads have been amazing, loaded my car very carefully for me cos of my bad back. I'm not the usual online buyer who they never speak to, 3 times I've been to the office - ok I am doing 5 bathrooms in an HMO so don't all think you pop in and get high street retail service for online prices. 10 out 10 from me. also website great. I managed to give you my office/invoice address and property/delivery address EASY when I had planned to phone and explain all that."
"Very pleased with the service would recommend"
"Very helpful staff on the phone to deal with queries. And the web site seems to have more helpful filters to narrow down your search, than some of the competitors."
"Only bought one item off them that I really needed and was thankfully in stock, they delivered on time and had good communication when purchased. Would use again."
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.73 based on 846 reviews