Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms: Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

How would you rate Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms?

"Original designs, stylish and affordable."
"Does what it says on the tin. Good value and efficient service.Delivery was very prompt and professional. The only improvement I could think of was to have a better idea of when the delivery was coming , some companies text when they are a couple f hours away."
"Everything went as planned. Easy to order"
"quick delivery. pleased with product."
"good products as described, fast delivery and responsive after sales service - offering timely assistance with any questions or product queries, recommended !"
"The service was excellent. Everything arrived on time and is very good quality. Everyone I spoke to were polite and listened attentively to help me with my questions and help me make a decision in my purchase. Thank you"
"Once again my experience with Ergonomic Designs has been excellent. Their choice of courier DPD ensure a time slot next day with delivery, which is extremely convenient. Their communication is also exceptional, after my order mistake, I was helped to ensure that I received what I needed, and refunded very promptly. I would not hesitate to recommend this company, great quality goods at good value prices. I will happily use them again when refitting my other bathroom."
Caroline R
Verified Buyer
"Good, safe and speedy delivery. Bought a Franke sink which was 30% cheaper than elsewhere."
"Rang and placed a delivery on 12th April asking if they could ship the item as soon as possible, we received the item the next day at no charge! Great service! Would definitely use again."
"Reasonably priced goods deliverd quickly."
"very good service, the staff know what they are talking abought. sometimes don't always have exactly what you want but will do there best to get as close to it as possible. would highly recommend."
"very pleased with every thing from ordering to delivery."
"As expected, delivered quickly."
"Excellent customer service. Far superior to competitors! Would definitely recommend."
"Great to Deal with"
"Very good price, helpful staff and very quick delivery."
"Quality products at an excellent price."
"Easy to use website, great value and prompt delivery."
"The wrong order was delivered and although customer service was quick in their reaction to deliver the right item, there was a delay of another 5 days with only an apology at hand."
"Very pleased with this product and excellent customer service"
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.80 based on 197 reviews