Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms:

Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy
I really can't fault this company. Great design, delivery, packaging, and value, very pleased with the whole transaction
Item: Kudos Shower cubicle, Original Classic 1000mm quadrant corner enclosure, Matching Kudos Concept 2 shower Tray and Plinth. Supplier : Ergonomic Designs. Comprehensive website, easy to navigate. Excellent choice of products at very good prices. Quick delivery. Highly recommended. All Items delivered to our home promptly and very well packed. This is our second Kudos Classic Quadrant enclosure. The first one installed 18 years ago in our last home gave exemplary service and looked superb even after all that time. This one looks just as strikingly good, elegant, very smooth in its sliding action and easy to keep spotlessly clean. Every aspect of the enclosure shows exemplary quality, careful design and effortless elegance. Its relatively hogh price is well justified. Exceptionally for corner enclosures, the glass panels are fully shaped in a circular arc which accounts for the extreme smoothness of the sliding action and elegant looks. Functionally the curved shape allows a larger enclosure to be fitted within a given bathroom area. In our case, it enabled a 1000mm unit to be fitted instead of a 900mm standard unit from other manufacturers. The tray is shaped to fit, looks good and is of high quality. However, I found it to be dangerously slippery. It is normal for a shower user to have wet feet slippery from shower gel. I found myself in extreme danger of injury from slipping when I was taking a shower. In fairness to Kudos, I should mention that they do make an anti-slip version (not listed in the suppliers web page) which may be better. However, I feel that even the version which I ordered should provide better performance. Disappointed in this one respect but otherwise satisfied.
Looks fab, cant wait to get it installed in my new bathroom
great service, great product cant fault it, made another order with them
Efficient service. Product was as anticipated
Excellent service and fast delivery, will highly recommend.
I have ordered a bathroom from this company and I have received the delivery as they promised Good quality
Good service.quality product.price the best part😀😀
Excellent service , prompt delivery
Brilliant customer service from Lynn at Ergonomic designs.
Really pleased with purchase, good value and delivered promotly
Found what I wanted on the ED website. Pleased with the product and their quality looks equally good.
easy to deal with, prompt service
The items are brilliant, a few things weren' as expected but the company put it right straight away with a replacement item the next day via DPD. Excellent service, will definitely use again!
Delivery of tap was very fast.
Good quality and service
I ordered from Ergonomic Bathrooms several years ago (including a large wall cabinet with glass shelves) and the process was quick and easy from start to delivery. 2021: sanitaryware, etc for bathroom and cloakroom were delievered within days of my recent order, all well-packed. Their prices are highly competitve - the majority of times better than anywhere else (I'm non-trade). I return to them, though, because they are reliable, professional and spontaneous at resolving problems and probably the best on-line supplier I've ever dealt with.
Great website and very quick delivery .
Haven’t opened the packages yet,but the team were efficient
I have lost count of the number of times I have ordered from you, which in a way speaks for itself. The delivery was direct from the manufacturer. There was a mix up with the date (I wanted it postponed from Tuesday to Thursday, which I stated at the time of ordering). Luckily I followed up on the day before delivery and you presumably were able to advise the manufacturer. That was fine but on WEDNESDAY morning, the Merlyn shower screen was simply left at the door. I don't know when it was left there. I wasn't expecting it until Thursday. Obviously not your fault in any way, but what if I'd been out all day and it'd been stolen?
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.73 based on 2,497 reviews