Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms:

Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy
Julie G
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Lucy F
Good service
Great bath with really quick delivery
Excellent service ordered a thermostat for a shower at 2pm, delivered 8am the next day.
Well done.
From ordering to delivery everything was spot on !
Products and service very good. Always answered any questions I have had. Delivery on time. Would and have recommended Ergonomic Designs.
The fact that I have received an email to write a review for an order they had to refund as could not deliver as agreed says it all about this companies service! They asked me to wait In all day to sign for something even though they had our private gate code and then failed to deliver and then told me I had to take another day off work as they needed a signature even though I advised a coded secure place to leave. Use at your own risk of time and effort
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service, however we feel that the account you have portrayed above is very misleading and not accurate to the events that happened. You emailed us on the day of delivery, which we had emailed to advise of, advising that the telephone number you had provided was incorrect, and that you also had a gate code. This was not provided in the customer notes section when the order was placed, and was unfortunately too late to pass onto the driver. He was also unable to contact you, as the number provided when you placed your order, was incorrect. When the team replied to you to say that they would do their best to get the correct details and gate code to the driver before he attempted delivery, you then advised that there wasn't actually anyone at home to take delivery of the order, but that your partner might be at home when the driver arrived, if not you would like delivery the following day, which the team did reply to to say wasn't going to be doable as delivery was already out. By this stage it was into the afternoon, and delivery had already been attempted, but the driver could not gain access, and no one was available to sign for the items. We offered an alternative date for delivery, but you advised no one could be at home at any time to sign for the delivery, and as we cannot just leave items (this is to protect ourselves and you), that you would like the order cancelled for refund, which we promptly obliged with. We do advise this in our terms and conditions which you have to accept prior to placing an order, in our delivery information section, and on your despatch email. I am surprised to see that you are unhappy with the service when you have had extensive contact with our team and at no point expressed this, in fact you have thanked us for our help and apologised for providing the incorrect details. We would have been happy to address this for you, if you had raised any concerns at that point.
Great products, fast delivery
First time ordering a bathroom and found Ergonomic Designs most helpful with advice/queries. Good quality and reasonably priced bath/toilet/vanity unit. Extremely pleased. Delivery and communication excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Many thanks.
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Very pleased loads of products to choose from, easy to use Web site package arrived on time
Good service and excellent quality product. 😃Although the cabinet knobs didn’t arrive with the cabinet a call to customer service and the following day they were delivered. Would definitely recommend 😃
shower tray and riser kit not inspected yet but communications and delivery to east Suffolk were very good - spot on! The tray is just the style/type we were looking for.
5 Stars for Ergonomic designs because they had exactly what I needed for the best price online as well as having the the most reasonable delivery costs. Although the estimated delivery time was quite long the item was delivered much sooner than expected and arrived in just a couple of days.
Tried to buy a sink from them. Delivery to Aberdeen??? £500. not a clever site and it was explained that their courier doesnt cover this area. Amazing
Very quick and efficient service again
The shower bath was great, well worth the money
The level of service and communication has been exemplary. Regular updates by email and phone by the team has been especially good. Access to my property is via a narrow lane and they liaised with delivery couriers to ensure the correct vehicles were used and delivery times were notified. I would highly recommend Ergonomics Design
The shower I ordered arrived before stated time, great service and value
Very prompt delivery and item as described. Also, much cheaper than elsewhere. Very pleased.
A couple of issues - one with the delivery schedule and one with the product but ED very quick to resolve them so I can’t complain. Good customer service.
Fantastic service , never received as many emails from anyone letting me know when a delivery was due , I would recommend this company they were superb , the bath looks great aswel
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 5 star review on 4th April 2021