Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms: Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

How would you rate Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms ?

"Cant fault them shame about dpd driver could not deliver to the right address but ergonomic did what they said really delighted thanks mr r bbk"
"We wanted a light coloured kitchen sink, preferably Franke. This site was very easy to use, goods selected and paid for. Delivery was very quick and the delivery driver was extremely helpful and polite. We haven’t had the sink plumbed in yet but it looks good. Would gladly use this company again."
"I have dealt with this company over a number of years and have found them reliable and competitive as far as prices are concerned. Excellent communication/customer services and a realistic exchange time policy with parts. Very pleased and would recommend."
"I was kept up-to-date with the status of my order (which was from Germany).including two phone calls from a director. The carrier also contacted me several days before to let me know when item would be delivered. The item arrived in pristine condition and there wasn't even any damage to the huge cardboard box in came in. Ergonomic Designs have been fantastic at steering me towards best sanitary ware, etc for my needs. Outstanding."
"great product at a great price"
"Fast delivery no issues."
"I love the Burlington Mirror however I did not feel the proof of identify was warranted for a purchase of"
"Great product and very good customer services"
"Had to phone company about a query I had could not have been more helpful would use this company again and highly recommend them Trish EDinburgh"
"Good prices and quick delivery"
"Great Service"
"Found what I wanted and at a good price, the order came quickly but was damaged and the exchange was very quick too but plumber installed this morning and found that the plug is missing so waiting for them to get back to me!"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery"
"I did an extensive internet search for competitive prices and I would highly recommend buying from the Ergonomic Designs website. They have a very good selection of quality products and high end brands cheaper than anywhere else I could find and I was able to complete my project with the precise items I wanted."
"very professional"
"First rate service. Easy purchasing procedure and very efficient delivery service."
"Excellent response to my questions and were able to satisfy my problem."
"Best value by miles & quick delivery."
"all good and packaged well"
"The product was a good price, and the service was fine. Whilst there was a hiccup with delivery, it was sorted out with good customer service. The item has not yet been fitted, but appears complete."
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.71 based on 485 reviews