Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms:

Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy
Ordered on Friday , arrived on Monday . No problems everything as it should be .
The ordering process was straightforward though the lady would probably have preferred if I'd had reference numbers for the products I was ordering to make things a little easier. However, she was very pleasant and helpful. A few days later I was contacted by the supplier about the delivery arrangements and, helpfully, the delivery was able to be delayed by a few days at my request. On the delivery day I was contacted by the driver and given an approximate delivery time. As for the products, I have had a quick look at them, as I won't be installing them for a few weeks, and they seem to be in good condition.
Very helpfull
First class service and prompt delivery. Would certainly use again.
Good price, would have been fast delivery, only problem was they insist on a signature and they first told me they'd delivery within a range of dates (5 or 6 day range), then I receive an email the day before they're going to deliver, which made it difficult as I couldn't have anyone there to take delivery, twice!
Great product, amazing price. Delivery was supper quick too.
Easy to order, super delivery and packaged really well with no damage which made her indoors very happy
Excellent delivery, ordered afternoon, arrived the following day before midday.
You appear to have shipped me damaged returned goods instead of brand new.
The wrong product was delivered on the initial delivery. This was sorted out by the delivery driver and the correct product delivered a couple of days later without me having to do anything so very pleased with the service.
No trouble at all . Straight forward job. Just connect it with plug head . It’s working .
The whole transaction went perfectly. I ordered a toilet set and it was delivered much sooner than I expected. The van driver contacted me when he was an hour away and was very helpful. I was surprised that the parts came in separate boxes but all were correct and undamaged. The toilet is fitted and working.
Item just as expected looks and works great, easy to order and delivered very quickly excellent service.
Fast delivery and well packaged products at reasonable prices
Great service and quick delivery.First class company. Shame about the waste disposal they shorten the lead length so when fitted it did not reach the plug in the adjacent unit. ED or great though recommended
Great price Great product Great customer service, quick delivery!
Great service, great price and extremely quick delivery.
Excellent communication, very quick delivery. All items came complete and in perfect condition. Wouldn't hesitate to order again from this firm.
Very efficient service at best possible price
Tried to order a bath on your website, it wouldn't work as the drop down ordering system for the bath waste woukdnt go through, so I rang your office and they sent me a quote to order it that way. That eventually worked. Now I find theres a grub screw missing for the bath handle, so you have now told me return the WHOLE bath, but the bath has been installed and my builder has built a framework around it, but obviously leaving the area where the handle needs fitting in. All I need is the grub screw and the builder is now being held up waiting for this. Not a happy customer at all!
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 1,415 reviews