Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms:

Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy
Ordered a Franke kitchen tap and it arrived the next day in perfect order.
I would have liked to give "very good" rating but there was a small problem. There are two different types of 10mm flexible pipes, those with a long shank that will go deep into the monobloc and still be able to tighten with a spanner and those with a short shank unsuitable for the monobloc I have ordered because they cannot be tightened with a spanner. Sadly the 300mm hoses that come with the monobloc tap are the short ones which are no use whatsoever. Shame really as that has spoiled an otherwise very nice purchase.
Goods ordered one day received the next day. Excellent product and service.
Easy to identify the required product from the website. Excellent service with very prompt delivery
An appropriate and good shower screen for our requirements, and the product arrived just a little slow but complete and undamaged. Thankfully, fitted and looking good within a few working hours.
Everything was perfect with the purchase of my wonderful Hansgrohe PuraVida Single lever Basin mixer. I was able to easily change the date it was delivered. The packing was exceptional. It is super value ; its retail recommended price is £525 but I purchased it from Ergonomic @ £275.01. Fantastic product with great design features.
If you don’t mind waiting a week for a standard delivery then use this company. Not cheap either Which I found out after I purchased this toilet holder.
Good price, quick delivery, no problems.
Very good contact with the customer. Received a phone call regarding the delivery of my item. It was delivered in good time. Even got a phone call from the delivery man, as I wasn't at home when he arrived at my house. Excellent company to deal with.
Excellent service, speedy delivery, great communication and product
very good quality goods, delivered quickly
Extremely disappointed with the delivery. Had to call in the afternoon to then be told that the delivery driver had ran out of time to make our delivery that day before 2pm. A day that had now been wasted waiting on a delivery that didn’t come and not we have had to day the fitting of the item we ordered for another 2 weeks causing massive inconvenience. We would have at least appreciated knowing that the driver only worked half a day and hadn’t managed to fit our delivery in.
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Fast delivery.
Good price and information, they called me to inform me of delays in delivering and if I still want to go ahead, came faster than expected despite the delay.
Fantastic service from start to finish Ordered on Friday delivered on Monday Thank you
great customer service
Very pleased with service and the product quality. Thank you.
Could not fault the service and the quality of the product. Delivery was within 24 hours excellent.
I found that the flush button service kit was just what I was looking and rectified the problem. I found the service exceptional as I received the goods the next day.
I purchased most of my new bathroom contents from Ergonomic Designs and found the service to be efficient and very competitively priced. I did have a problem with one of the products purchased but this was dealt with speedily and the matter was resolved very quickly. I would certainly use this company again.
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 1,582 reviews