Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms:

Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Jennifer Healey
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms 1 star review on 7th October 2019
sara burden
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a toilet pan and seat just as nation went into lockdown. They advised that there would be a delay in receiving goods, which there was, but they emailed when they had a definite delivery date. It arrived as stated and is exactly what I ordered.
If it hadn’t been for long delay, would have given 5 star rating.
unqualified relatively good communication during the covid19 epidemic
We bought this to replace a head from Bathstore that had aged badly. It was slightly wider than the old one, which was a concern as we don’t have great water pressure, but what a revelation. It delivers a wonderful, vibrant, even shower of jets (seemingly aerated) which is really invigorating. Thoroughly recommended.
Very good Service .
Awful would not order from these things turned up broken and been waiting over a week and still not been notified if and when they are sending a new
Good quality products, better than the originals they replaced. Excellent customer service.
received good condition just what we ordered
Found them to be very competitive on most items and when something arrived faulty they swiftly sorted it out, highly recommended
Yesterday I received my last delivery for 2 bathrooms worth of kit. I placed 8 separate orders, and all were processed very efficiently throughout, very competitive pricing too! I am really impressed by Ergonomic Designs, Tara in customer service has been brilliant. Would 100% recommend to anyone.
Easy online Ordering with great communication about delivery. Would recommend to others.
Good service. Good prices. Delivered as promised. Would use again.
The product was exactly what I wanted and as mentioned on the website.
They kept good communication and the delivery happened 2 days before expected.
Absolutely recommended.
Very poor customer service... Not delivered... Still waiting for the delivery.
Hi, delivery was attempted on Wednesday but was advised the delivery was not for them at the delivery address on your order. Your delivery has been rebooked for tomorrow. Please can you contact customer services to confirm your correct delivery address.
Great service. Ordered and arrived very quickly even in the current climate.
Ordered a new toilet seat for 1/2 the price of other website excellent quality and delivered on time. Would highly recommend
Having Ergonomic lighting coming from the shower head is an innovative and unique design. From a safety point of view, the red and blue coloured lights determine the correct temperature which is good for preventing young children accidentally stepping straight into hot water. Tara is the person to help you choose the best design.
The initial contact was fast and informative. The website easy to navigate and my items arrived in the specified time. As yet, my plumber has not installed items, but am more than happy with the speed of fulfilling the order.
I was very pleased with Ergonomic designs when ording the plumber valves. I had them in two day from order. The only thing was on the site it did not show that the ends was male connection.
Delivered promptly and in good condition during a challenging Conavirus situation.
Those of you who have read my reviews before will know what's coming...I'm a professional fitter, and have always had excellent service from ED. It's so nice to have someone answering the phone these days! After sales support is especially important in this game.
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 1,713 reviews