Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms: Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

How would you rate Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms ?

"Highly recommend! Great products, prompt delivery, excellent prices!"
"Great customer service from Beth and Tara, very competitive prices. Would use again"
"excellent service and fast delivery, would highly recommend, thank you"
"Product as described, competitive price and fast delivery. Would recommend Ergonomics"
"The product ordered was damaged and poorly assembled. I could have done a better job assembling it myself from flatpack. I've been gluing the panels together now anyway."
"Easy to use site, prompt delivery"
"I ordered a shower unit and not realised that this would of not worked for me as I did not have access to the rear. I was advised and corrected my order. This saved me a lot of hassle."
"Good company. helped me find the part (not fitted yet) . Delivered by DPD, kept informed and arrived exactly when they said within the hour slot. A GREAT SERVICE!"
"Misleading"
"Website was very easy to use, clear product descriptions and easy to process payment. Good follow up communication regarding delivery."
"Great service from start to finish. Very helpful and friendly staff. My delivery of steel bath and shower screen arrived on my requested date, and I was called to let me know an approx time that they would be with me. Prices are very competitive. I would highly recommend Ergonomic designs to others."
"Good value product. Excellent service."
Mrs Hazel E
Verified Buyer
"Good, fast service. Ordered on telephone, helpful contact. Toilet arrived before expected. Helpful delivery driver."
"Quick prompt and great customer services. Very helpful would definitely recommend this company"
"Product 75% cheaper than advertised with manufacturer Easy access to site and speedy option fir delivery re DPD"
"Sent the goods as ordered, with no issues in terms of the purchase. Can't comment on the shower yet as I've still not installed it. I took off one star as their courier was shocking (DPD). That may be harsh but it's all part of the service experience."
"Good quality and easy to fit. Quick service."
"Very helpful indeed, everything went well from start to finish, thanks you .Terry from New Barnet"
"Very helpful and informative about their own products"
"Its the first time i have come across this company and was impressed with the description of the shower kit and that it is British Made . I order one and it came the next day and the quality is very reassuring hardly any plastic chrome mostly brass coated with chrome quality goods ."
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.75 based on 270 reviews