Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms Reviews

About Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms:

Ergonomic Designs is a UK based family owned company, and began trading in August 2001. Since then, we have come a long way and more recently we have branched out and now sell a range of kitchen sinks and taps as well as our better known bathroom products. We believe that every customer deserves the best service and products and realise that every bathroom is different, which is why we sell items from well known brands as well as our own branded high quality, but lower priced items. See our customer reviews page to see what our customers say about us!

Sales@ergonomicdesigns.co.uk

Ergonomic Designs Ltd Unit 2 Cirrus Park Lower Farm Road Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton

Tell us how Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms made you happy
Very good service came when they said best price on the net
A huge choice of products. Quick delivery. Would recommend!
Great company with great service. I ordered over £7,000 of bathroom ware from them. They were very efficent with sorting me out with a very competitive quote and communicated well reagrding delivery times etc. I would definetely recommend.
Advice could have been more geared to the inexperienced DIYer. Possibly not good customer service practice to just forward the techie person's internal email response- they clearly hadn't looked at my original detailed explanation of my problem with the part that was sent, so fortunately I queried it.
Delivered our bathroom triple mirrored unit as promised on time with a friendly courier. Well packaged and easy instructions for installation.
Delivery was very quick and driver was very professional. The product was for my brother and he was very pleased with it
The bath and bath panel we ordered were exactly what we expected. It arrived on the day we wanted it to. We now have the bath in place and it looks perfect.
Very happy with the product and the service I received from Ergonomic Designs but not so happy with your use of DPD as your delivery service and this is the reason why I have given a 5 star rating. I would have given DPD a Zero Star rating if one existed. This delivery company rates prominently as a 1 Star in review sites.
Fast, professional service. Well done.
Very pleased with the quality of unit and service.
Excellent fast and efficient
Very quick delivery and well ordered web site.
This shower tray is excellent value the non slip base makes it a lot safer to use we are very satisfied by the quality and prompt delivery of the item.
What a great company. The first unit we received was damaged. I contacted the team and had a replacement within 3 days. The unit is brilliant and fits in perfectly with the other units. I very happy with the service and product.
Very good. Ordered a corner bath. It was in excellent condition and arrived much sooner than expected. Service excellent. Got several reminder texts to confirm the delivery. Great company. Very pleased and value for money.
I was looking for comfort height toilets and came across what I thought was just perfect looking at the technical spec. Upon delivery I was disappointed and immediately contacted the company. It seems that not only do they have 2 different names for the same toilet, the technical spec does not mention that this is the height including the seat and lid. Really disappointed as this is not what I thought I was ordering and after lengthy correspondence with the company they did not offer any refund or agree that the spec was misleading. Buyers beware!
Disappointing service. Quick enough to take tour money, extremely slow to advise product is out of stock.

Was advised dated for deliveries. 1 turned up on date specified, when second didn’t turn up, I went into their live chat to be advised I shouldn’t of received this date as it’s out of stock.
When spending as much as we did this was extremely poor.
The product looks good and arrived on time. However it has not been installed yet.
Finish good but jig for positioning floor of unit needs checking as it does not produce a floor equidistant from the bottom of the sides. Minor irritation but a nuisance when you are lining up with other units
Lovely bathroom unit,easy to assemble. Prompt delivery.
Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms is rated 4.73 based on 2,140 reviews