Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Excellent prices. Very speedy service
Very good delivery service. Order received next day
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
Can't believe it your better than amazon just hope you don't run out of my ten motive thankyou so much very organised
Service is fantastic. The products are ace. Really good price will definitely be ordering more., Louise Edinburgh
Very good service. Delivered quickly. Good selection and good deals on large orders.
Great speedy service arrived next day, happy with purchases definitely be using again. Thanks
Very quick deliver and excellent quality juice as well as value for money can’t complain.
I've been using Electric Tobacconist for over a year now and I have never been let down, they have always shown 5 star service and always deliver. I can't recommend them enough, always on time and always what I've ordered at a very good price. The range of products is fabulous.
Easy to order and quick delivery. Cheaper than the supermarket and wish I had ordered them through Electric Tobacconist earlier. Will be placing an order with them again.
i came across this site after I found it hard to get the e- liquid I normally use I was very impressed by the easiest of the website and also the fast delivery of my product I will now use this site to order my stuff all the time instead of going round the shops thankyou for your service
I liked the website experience, it is slick, and delivery of my order was very quick. I would not hesitate to recommend Electric Tobacconist to fellow vapers.
Very easy to order. Delivery was excellent. Overall no improvement necessary.
brilliant service order always correct and rapid delivery. Would never rely on any other provider.
fast delivery amazing prices
Very clear and friendly style website, easy to order and re-order products, plus a great selection to choice from. I found a product I had been searching for which was not on the other sites. Swift delivery service and kept updated all the way. Very pleased with all aspects of their professional and delightful service.
What a fantastic service. Website is clear and easy to use. Products are organised and easy to find. Checkout was a dream. Delivery updates were very good and item arrived promptly and well packaged. Well done 😁
I found the website easy and quick to use, as I knew exactly what I wanted. The price was a lot cheaper compared to my previous supplier. Delivery was free and quick, I ordered on Sunday evening and delivery arrived on Tuesday. Well packaged. Will definitely use again.
Great company with fantastic products at really good prices!
Products came earlier than expected which was great given the current circumstances and the range was great- fantastic offers too
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 21,502 reviews