Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Electric Tobacconist UK 4 star review on 29th April 2020
Matthew R
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service from start to finish. The website is so easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and exactly what any customer needs. In fact, I am just about to place my second order now as we speak!
Very easy website with quick reorder and speedy delivery next day
Posted 23 minutes ago
Excellent fast delivery with wide range of products to choose from. The prices are good and highly competitive. The website is also easy to navigate which for older customers is a bonus. I would highly recommend to others.
Excellent delivery. Good prices and excellent products. Would recommend highly.
Have to say I love Electric Tobacconist UK. I’ve been using them regularly for quite some time now and they’ve never let me down. Had one issue due to my own stupidity and they sorted it like it hadn’t happened. (thanks for not laughing at me 👍). Then today got 20% of in an email. Happy birthday to me 😂
Excellent service. Usually delivered next day. Very user friendly website making ordering quick.
I used your company for the first time on a friend’s recommendation and it’s safe to say I will be definitely using you guys going forward. Your website is quick and easy to use, you have a great array of products with some fantastic sales/prices and the delivery service was brilliant.
Thank you for the amazing service!
I’ve very recently discovered the website, paying ludicrous prices elsewhere, the deals from this company are fantastic. Buying in bulk saves so much money. I’ve told a few friends who also are customers now! The next day delivery is epic. I will never buy from anywhere else again! Thank you so much.
thy had my order my order delivered in 2 days THAT IS VERY GOOD SERVICE .
Website was easy to navigate, and quickly found exactly what i wanted. Very good value and next day delivery!
Electric Tobacconist have a wide range of products and a very fast delivery. I’m impressed by the speedy response to any issues. 5 stars in my book.
ABSOUTLEY BANGING STUFF
Very efficient delivery. I have become a regular customer due to this company’s quick service and choice of flavours and strengths.
BRILLIANT SERVICE AS ALWAYS
Super fast delivery excellent price good quality vape experience Thank you
Very efficient ,super service
Next day delivery, also very helpful.
Excellent products, speedy delivery and fabulous quality and value for money
Fantastic service 5 stars I order all the time and my order is sent out promptly and arrives quickly.
Excellent value products. Superb fast delivery and extremely well packed. Have already recommended to friends and will continue to do so, couldn't fault you. Many thanks.
Very fast delivery,easy to use web site.Various flavours to choose from,which are very nice indeed.I have used the Electric tabacconist for many years and always will as they are amazing value for money .
Very happy with my purchase.. speed of despatch and delivery 2 days excellent.. thank you.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 24,368 reviews