Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Jade D
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Clare W
More Photos & Videos
good selection of high quality eliquids at good prices with fast delivery.
Good variety of products, best prices, super fast delivery.
Quick delivery and the right items sent. Website easy to use.
Very easy to order and with the covid going on felt I got my order very speedy
Products good just a bit more expensive then in Europe. Could do with delivery tracking
Overall good serice
So quick at getting orders sent out, this is the second order I’ve had and it was despatched and received in 2 days which is great.
Only little hiccup was that I accidentally put my billing address as the delivery address, I realised straight away and emailed for the address to be amended, I got an email back within minutes to say it had been amended to the correct address which I thought was excellent service. Had an email the next day saying my order was dispatched and I could see the address was updated on the email for delivery. However the parcel never arrived the next day and it had in fact still been sent to my billing address. I was a little disappointed, but in future I need to make sure I select the correct address as the service is so quick I think it was unable to be amended. Hasn’t put me off using the company as the delivery is quick and the products are still way cheaper than my local shop.
Excellent service ordered item on Monday they were here on Tuesday . Best service I have received through lockdown
I love this site it is the best one I have used.
But they did stop selling JAC vapour which is a real shame. They never sold the cig like e cigs anyway I think they sold the top half which you could refill X10 and even more. I now use a Nord ecig which is good but I did like my cig likes because you could use it in places where no one could tell if you used it carefully. I don't think I could get away with it using the Nord lol. But apart from that they are an excellent company
Delivery is quick and free if you spend over £10 which is very easy to do. Highly Recommended 😊
Excellent (short) delivery time, vast product range with easy to use website, help desk is truly helpful, would have been a 5 star review had my usual products been in stock.
Got my order and it is exactly what I wanted. Very quickly received and happy with overall service and product.
Bought a good selection of Double prop 10ml from Electric Tobacconist. Genuine products. Nice flavours. Prompt delivery. All round good service
AS with all simple transactions with you the delivery was fast and accurate , but my two previous complaints are still awaiting any out come on two occasions I ordered a Blue item which should have come with a free liquid.. You told me if I had not specified a flavour you staff always added one which was normally ordered. Which would not have been difficult as I always buy Menthol.
Great deals but I would like to get email on updates with the tracking information
Good website, very easy to use with a good range of products at different price points. Delivery was speedy, and not personally had any issues with the products I ordered.
It's a great way to 'smoke' without all the harmful stuff
lots of product, easy to navigate and, if you buy a lot, you get free next day delivery
Website v easy to use, goods delivered v quickly and i am v happy with the items and experience. Thank you 😊
Very good service. Very quick delivery. No problem. Thank you.
Fast delivery products safely packaged all in all happy customer
Very happy with my vype e pen 3 and fast and delivery for the refills I order. Wish they weren’t so dear though
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,005 reviews