Eggshell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eggshell
Read Eggshell  Reviews

Tell us how Eggshell made you happy
Eggshell  5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Eggshell  5 star review on 5th October 2020
Steve Shaw
Eggshell  5 star review on 24th September 2020
Eggshell  5 star review on 24th September 2020
Overall, very happy with the chicken coop that I received. Good quality, and a great home for our 3 chickens.
There was a slight bit of damage, but was able to rectify. My only negative was communication after purchase, where I was not informed of when the item was dispatched.
Came very fast and was in really great quality! Only reason I won’t give 5 stars is because the lock on the front circle shaped door was very flimsy and a fox could very easily lift it open - I changed the locks from my bunnies old hutch (ugly but reliable) and removed the locks on the Noah’s ark one. I’m not a fan of the back opening part to clean the hutch. I have to place the hutch in an area of my garden that I can go behind it ... normally I’d like to place the hutch against the fence but now I have to keep it isolated and I feel like it’s a bit exposed. It’s a beautiful hutch and my buns seem to love it!
Hobbit Hole hen coop: lovely design and well made. Construction instructions could have been clearer, especially on how the roof sections fit together and whether the roof felt was meant to interleaf or overlap. We ended up with quite a lot of loose asphalt peebles on the floor. Well packaged and very efficient delivery service. Good to support a UK made product.
Large granary coop half moon style 2020. Not too bad to put together despite limited instructions and materials pretty good. Fiddly to paint. Smaller than on picture sadly. 2 bunnies moving in - hopefully will be big enough.
The hutch arived in good condition and the instructions (mainly via diagrams) were good if just a little bit small. I constructed it quite quickly and now have two happy bunnies luxuriating in a larger hutch (with sun glasses and parasols, of course).
The rabbit hutch looks pretty and the timer is of an okay quality. With the rain cover it is perfectly suitable for the job. There are some good bits too, like the removable trays and the felt lid.
The rabbit likes it ,which is the most important bit to me.
Very good customer service too.
Ordered an Buckingham 8ft Chicken Coop - for rabbits to use. Good quality item, decent instructions (very rare in my experience of these types of building) and once together the item looks good, proper roof covering and is robust. Would recommend.
The product is great, pretty easy to put together and it's great quality. We did have a slightly cracked window, but we can't send it back as we got the chickens very soon afterwards and we need the window/door in there. .
On the whole I love this coop but instructions are a bit hard to follow and diagrams are a bit too small. Wood is a bit thin and fragile in places. Egg shell team were great. Great customer service and delivery was swift.
Very good and sturdy chicken coop. Would of given 5 stars but the hooks connecting run and coop were very week so easily pulled apart. I put stronger ones on.
A well designed home for our bantams, a prompt delivery and easy assembly with carefully thought through instructions. We’ve had to paint the hutch and run as orange was a bit too harsh for our garden.
Item has slight damage and one lid doesn’t close properly, looks good
Adequate for the purpose I need for three chickens good quality plenty space for them purchased extra run as well for extra space
Would recommend for first timers
We are happy with our Buckingham coop. When it arrived there were 3 damaged sides, but i contacted eggshell and they brilliantly managed to send replacements out before lunch the next day! So very happy with service. The coop was relatively easy to put together. Coop seems to be a good size for 4 small polish chickens, you could maybe fit one more but not more i would say. It’s too small for me to easily get in and out of run, but fine for kids. The nest and roosting area are good and easy to clean. Also we have foxes come through twice a day and i feel totally fine coop is robust enough. We have put wood on the floor round edge on ground as an extra precaution to stop foxes trying to dig underneath. Overall happy with our eggshell coop.
Eggshell  4 star review on 1st July 2020 Eggshell  4 star review on 1st July 2020 Eggshell  4 star review on 1st July 2020
Ordering was easy and the hen house arrived on time.
However it was much smaller than I had imagined. It is described as extra large and 8 feet long. However that is not actually very big at all. Should present the images next to a person or other object so that you can see the actual scale.
The coop and run arrived very quickly and had good instructions for assembly. Looks very nice and the chickens seem happy!
Innovative design. Son put it together easily. One piece of wood was split, he glued it back. Probably got broken in the van as the cardboard was bent in. Quite satisfied with Eggshell.
Delivered relatively quickly.. easy to put together. Chickens seem happy in it.
Cage came Rodger XL with rain coat, nice cage the rain coat is a little flimsy but still does the job. Lovely hutch my rabbit loves it had to put down something on top of the ladder due to it not having much grip for my rabbit to go up the ladder
Came within the delivery period given. Well designed hutch particularly like opening roof and trays so can clean out easily. Instructions weren't great but managed to work out what went where. Thin slats go at first floor level there are notches for them and ramp attached to this. Cover is really good idea too.
Eggshell is rated 4.27 based on 934 reviews