Eggshell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eggshell
Read Eggshell  Reviews

Tell us how Eggshell made you happy
Item arrived quickly. Good quality product and easy to assemble.
Came very fast and was in really great quality! Only reason I won’t give 5 stars is because the lock on the front circle shaped door was very flimsy and a fox could very easily lift it open - I changed the locks from my bunnies old hutch (ugly but reliable) and removed the locks on the Noah’s ark one. I’m not a fan of the back opening part to clean the hutch. I have to place the hutch in an area of my garden that I can go behind it ... normally I’d like to place the hutch against the fence but now I have to keep it isolated and I feel like it’s a bit exposed. It’s a beautiful hutch and my buns seem to love it!
Just bought the Noah’s Ark rabbit hutch, very pleased with it, well made and fast delivery.
Great hen house and run. Our chickens are very happy with their new home. A more detailed set of instructions for assembly would make it even better.
Due to the mandatory housing order issued in December 2020 because of Avian Influenza, we needed a coop with integral run areas, easily moveable, and not too expensive. I found the best option for all these was an Eggshell Granary coop with runs either side. The price was very reasonable, delivery very prompt considering that I ordered it in between Christmas and New Year, and the coop itself seems fine for the 3 ancient hens and bantam cockerel who occupy it. Instructions were quite clear enough, although a slight issue arose with the two runs, as they are identical, rather than sided, meaning that if you place the coop against a wall, only one run door can be opened. It also means that the nest box lid cannot be opened unless the run on that side is removed - but these hens stopped laying a year or so ago, so that isn't much of a problem. The coop is also an attractive design which looks nice in the garden - as we have had to put the hens there, we may as well make it look pretty!
High quality coop and very easy to assemble. The rain cover fit snug and secure. Highly recommend.
Excellent
Hobbit Hole hen coop: lovely design and well made. Construction instructions could have been clearer, especially on how the roof sections fit together and whether the roof felt was meant to interleaf or overlap. We ended up with quite a lot of loose asphalt peebles on the floor. Well packaged and very efficient delivery service. Good to support a UK made product.
The rabbit hutch arrived promptly and was easy to assemble. It looks great so really happy with my purchase. The initial delivery was missing the rain cover for the hutch but as soon as I contacted Eggshell one was sent to me on next day delivery. Great service!
Eggshell  5 star review on 1st December 2020 Eggshell  5 star review on 1st December 2020
Hello,
I recently recieved the large rabbit hitch 2 tier double decker grey roger. To my surprise with product was clearly second hand, I have attached photos of the poor quality i recieved it in. It was dirty and has dents, chips and splits in several areas. The package included a returns slip from the previous buyer. I'm massively disappointed with this product and paid £157 with the cover. Have you any solutions? I would ideally like a refund as could have brought a better second hand product for half the price. I have emailed this morning and attached pictures. This wont allow me to upload
My rabbit arrives next weekend

Regards
Harriet Bowcott
Not at all impressed with the flimsy structure of the Gertrude. Gaps everywhere which makes the sliding vent redundant. Very very cheap thin wood, doubt this will last. Currently housing 10 chooks until I can build my own.
Pulling out the tray with sawfilings/hemp one it drags it onto floor if it is more than 2 or3cm depth. Roosting bar holders are pinned on and so break, hinge points pinned on so also come away. Very very cheap and nasty. Wish I'd gone for a flytesofancy arc. Still in great condition after 8 years. This eggshell thing? Rubbish.
We were very impressed by the quality and ease of putting it together. Everything was completed quickly. Thankyou.
Was advised 3 to 5 working days but arrived the next day😃. Good quality product for the money. Very pleased with purchase.
Large granary coop half moon style 2020. Not too bad to put together despite limited instructions and materials pretty good. Fiddly to paint. Smaller than on picture sadly. 2 bunnies moving in - hopefully will be big enough.
The metal tray was dented, one of the bolts bent and the packaging arrived broken. However, the hen house looks ok.
We ordered and it surprisingly turned up early after 3 days. All looked good when we opened the box so we arranged to pick up the chickens later that day. Once i started building it I noticed there was damage to two of the panels. I ended up gluing and bending them back as I couldn’t wait as I needed the run. The quality of the house was fair minus some issues with the bolts that I sorted with a screwdriver but I feel the quality of the mesh panel frames were a little flimsy. Maybe the reason they were damaged. Overall it’s doing the job well but I was disappointed by the damage and some of the quality issues. Eggshell offered to replace the damaged frames but there was no point as I’d already got my toolbox out to repair them as I needed the run.
Very pleased with my purchase - as are the three chickens who live in it! Delivered promptly; well packaged; nothing missing and easy to assemble.Highly recommended.
The hutch arived in good condition and the instructions (mainly via diagrams) were good if just a little bit small. I constructed it quite quickly and now have two happy bunnies luxuriating in a larger hutch (with sun glasses and parasols, of course).
Absolutely fantastic service ,very efficient. I purchased my chicken coop for my nan for her 60th she was completely over the moon with it and given her a new burst off life. I definitely would recommend good quality product. happy lockdown thanks again eggshell.
Very good quality product. We bought this for our grandsons first pets and he was absolutely thrilled with it. Delivery was very good too.
Eggshell is rated 4.27 based on 928 reviews