Eggshell Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Eggshell

How would you rate Eggshell ?

"Recently purchased a rabbit hutch and run. Lovely little cage. Alot smaller than expected from picture 6ft length v narrow only suitable for one rabbit. Fox proof wire, could easily be tipped over by eager predator!! Suit small urban garden maybe not great for our v rural plot. Reasonable quality build. Spend £99 on a more robust better build second hand hutch would have been wiser I feel."
Lee Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Phoned before ordering to confirm the item came with felt roof, was assured it did so placed the order. Turned up, no felt roof. Rang them again and to say they were less than helpful is an understatement"
"Perfect service- fast delivery of a cute little hutch/run for our indoor ferret to have outside playtime! Simple assembly!"
Alex Mason
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, product easy to fit"
"Quick delivery, easy to assemble. Very pleased"
Frances Wootton
Verified Buyer
"It was not dilivered on the day not a word of apology"
Georgia Gallacher
Verified Buyer
"Firstly, I paid for express delivery and the first delivery attempt stated there was no one at home, despite the fact there was two people waiting in all day for the item. This meant it was delivered a day later so I should not have bothered paying for the express delivery. Secondly the hutch is a lot smaller than I anticipated, the images on the website are very misleading and the overall quality of the hutch is not worth the money paid. I am now going to buy a new hutch elsewhere."
"Very good product. Delivery before expect date. Slightly smaller than thought"
Alison Sherwin
Verified Buyer
"wood splitting when putting screws in having to stick together and re-screw. End of roof support broken on arrival."
"The chicken run is great and easy to put together. It is good quality mesh and the fixtures and also good quality. The instructions were easy to follow and everything came really well packaged in two thick cardboard boxes. The only negative comment I would make is the staff member I spoke to could have been a little more friendly and helpful when I finally got through on the phone. Overall a well deserved 4-stars and a recommendation from me."
"Quick delivery but item was a lot smaller than anticipated. The hutch cover had a slight tear on the back and wasn’t packaged very well. Pretty easy build but Instructions weren’t too great. I will not be purchasing from them again as I can get more for my money at a local pet store."
Wendy Sander
Verified Buyer
"Having had chickens for many years thought Id try this company. Quality of product very poor, wood split, looked larger in photo than actually was, screws so small they'll not hold anything for long, wood very thin and brittle in places. Egg box roof wouldn't open properly Really disappointed. And instructions dreadful. Get what you pay for! I abandoned it altogether and opted to splash out on a much higher quality of product that will last. only upside was delivery."
"Delivery was made on second attempt. (Missed delivery text first time) One piece was totally broken, I had to repair before assembly. Instructions are too small and very basic, (print on both sides of the paper) but it’s easy enough to work out what goes where, although trying to fit the roof with hinges is nie on impossible, had to improvise a little Otherwise for what you pay, cannot expect too much. It will serve its purpose. However it should not be broken when you unpack it."
Lesley Brewer
Verified Buyer
"One corner bracket not screwed to gable end section. Two pre-drilled holes for bolts missing. Tray runners not level so tray wouldn't slide at all so wood had to be shaved off. Filler end of roof ridge broken off possibly in transit so had to glue it back. Instructions not altogether clear and diagrams need to be bigger. I wouldn't like to put it to the fox-proof test as the removable panel for extra nest box in my opinion needs another catch to make it more secure. Luckily coop is housed within another covered pen therefore fox and weather proof. Construction not for novice."
Alexandra Watson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, however product far from great. Predrilled holes didn’t line up, wood cracked and splintered, ladder broken, panels do not fit level well, not that easy to build, disappointed. Customer service was reasonable, was offered replacement parts or a partial refund of £20. Honestly? I feel ripped off and I would not recommend this product. But the company we’re good."
Susan Crawley
Verified Buyer
"Hi It arrived but was too small, told them and we would purchase a larger one as this one too small for a large rabbit ,paying more money.Told to send it back at our expense .Phoned up to say we are ordering another could not just swop ,we paying more money.Spoke to a manage who said it was our mistake,we accept that but in our defence the measurement on the advert led us to believe it as bigger,the manager put the phone DOWN on me .Theres another diagrams which shows the measurements but the total measurements including overhang of the roof .so the inside is 100 mm short on the measurementson me,very rude manager not helping ,no trust ,very poor"
"Great service. Great delivery. Good price."
Julie Skivington
Verified Buyer
"Easy to put together. Quick delivery even to the highlands!"
"Hello My bunnies love the new hutch and run . I would definitely buy from eggshell again ."
Sharon McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Reasonable choice of products and easy check out. Arrived in a reasonable time and well packaged. Quality has deteriorated since last purchase. Feels mass produced and flimsy. Don't expect it to last as long as last eggshell coop. Will probably look elsewhere in future."
Eggshell is rated 4.41 based on 594 reviews