Eggshell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eggshell
Read Eggshell  Reviews

01903756133

customerservice@eggshellonline.co.uk

Tell us how Eggshell made you happy
Hutch is very small. Had to buy another one due to having two rabbits
Very impressed with Eggshell and the quality of the coop we bought. Delivery was really fast and when the courier company made a mistake only delivery 3 out of 5 boxes, they ensured the missing bits were delivered at 9amnthe next morning.
I bought a Windsor Coop on wheels from Eggshell a couple of months ago. It is great and was very easy to assemble. The only slightly negative point is that I had to coat it to waterproof it, which was a faff. The wheels are well made - I was worried thy would be flimsy but they are strong and it is relatively easy to move around the garden. But my 4 ex battery hens are very happy in the coop. It is pretty easy to clean and sturdily made. I also bought the cover which is like a hug tent - fitted over the whole coop and run, so definitely worth the extra money for cold weather. The order was smooth and a very quick delivery. I would definitely recommend the coop and Eggshell.
when I was first asked to review we had not received our order which was eventually delivered well overdue. Having now built the granary xxl I can honestly say that we are very disappointed, not only in the difficulty in building due to unclear diagrams and instructions but also the quality of the design and wood. There are many gaps and ill fitting pieces and some damage in transit has meant we had to make some clumsy running repairs for it to work. We don’t expect this to last the winter to be honest and whilst not the most expensive coop and run by far, for the price we expected more. Sorry guys.
Good value hutch. Easy to put together and very well built. Easy to order and a very good company to deal with. They kept me up to date with dispatch/delivery information. I would definitely use them again .
Fabulous - prompt delivery - great product- order all the time from this company- 👏
Very prompt delivery and good product
Had out coop for around a month now, looked a lot bigger in the picture. Door has fallen off already. Not very impressed unfortunately
Arrived quickly. Easy to put together for two people. My birds are happy girls
Excellent product and top quality
Packaged really well so no damage on arrival. Sturdy once put together, great product and great value. I have creosoted it so should last for years😊
Great set-up on the Windsor and extension. Snug, safe and secure. Its ideal for our hens. Can simply be moved to give fresh ground when needed. Great size too.
Chicken shed well designed and made. Good value for money. Didn't take too long to erect!
HOBBIT STYLE CHICKEN COOP OR RABBIT HUTCH While assembling this, the wood split as screw was being inserted. On closer inspection, it is clear that split was already there & someone has stapled it together. This fault is on the main part of the construction, so will, in time become a problem. The likely hood of it breaking completely considerably increased. The company did send replacement part twice, but both times sent the wrong ones, despite having photo's of the bit affected. 6 months on & this coop is falling apart. Bits have fallen off. The catches have been replaced & it swells in the rain so the doors are almost impossible to open. Very poor quality, I doubt it will last much longer.
eggcellent, chicken house arrived within 24 hours, nice quality and easy to assemble, looks great.
2 Broken bolts on mesh panel, very flimsy, and quite small.
Great hutch but I'm using it indoors
Chicken coop exactly as advertised. Delivery was exceptionally quick. Instructions were easy to follow and overall we are very pleased with our purchase. We would recommend.
Good product, easy instructions, prompt delivery, would defo recommend
Chicken coop arrived quickly and is of good quality. The instructions within the main coop package were a little confusing however, with some of the diagrams not always self explanatory. If you choose the portable option, be sure to fix the wheels to the coop at the earliest opportunity when half built, otherwise you will find some difficulty (as I did) in tightening the nuts to the wheels when these are inside the fully built coop and almost inaccessible. Overall, quite happy and should be a great home for the hens...…….
Eggshell is rated 4.30 based on 792 reviews