Eggshell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eggshell
Read Eggshell  Reviews

01903756133

customerservice@eggshellonline.co.uk

Tell us how Eggshell made you happy
Eggshell  5 star review on 18th October 2020
Jennifer Baker
Eggshell  5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Tracy Holland
Eggshell  4 star review on 1st July 2020
It’s a real shame that the top tray does not fit. I will be lodging a complaint.
Shocking !! Poor quality coop very weak possibly damaged in transit causing this ? Still awaiting - after 4 weeks of purchasing coop informed customer services and now 6 months down the line they are still refusing to except the coop is faulty even tho providing photographic evidence
No communication. Nightmare
We bought the Roger XL rabbit hutch and are really pleased with the quality at a good price - the metal trays make for easy cleaning, and plastic tipped feet are great for our soggy weather. The bunnies enjoy the split level and despite our initial worries they got the hang of the ladder very quickly! The rain cover makes it snug for colder weather. A customer service issue was swiftly resolved, so all in all we are very happy with our purchase and the company as a whole.
Lovely chicken coop fits 4 medium birds nicely. Good timing for delivery and easy to build. Would recommend.
Eggshell  5 star review on 18th October 2020
Pretty poor quality chicken coop. Very light weight, chipped wood and a tear in the roofing fabric on arrival. Plus a warning in the instructions not to expose it to the elements which renders it pretty useless as a chicken coop.
An eggsellent product, well packaged, well made and looks great. My only slight criticism was the vagueness of the instructions at times. It took a little thinking about!!
Pros: Item was delivered promptly; instructions were easy to follow; it looks nice.

Cons: very poor quality for price, the wood is extremely thin; the top is light and does not lock in place, so I have no doubt that a fox could easily mange to get into this coop (I had to fit a lock there to make it safer. The perches are so close to each other and to the sides of the coop that chickens end up pooing on each other or on the wood sides.

I would not recommend it and I doubt it will last more than 1-2 years, if anything.
I am delighted with this coop and have given it an extra coating of waterproofing as suggested.
Ordered an Buckingham 8ft Chicken Coop - for rabbits to use. Good quality item, decent instructions (very rare in my experience of these types of building) and once together the item looks good, proper roof covering and is robust. Would recommend.
Hutches are good quality and well designed. They didn't take long to put together and the covers are well made. My rabbits are very happy
Great service and very efficient. Delivery driver was great too. I ordered a Smokey XXL rabbit hutch. Really nice quality and very sturdy once put together. Everything fitted together perfectly and really impressed with the quality for the price. Would recommend. (I use the hutch for 4 tiny pet bantams).
Good well made chicken coop recommend
Fantastic customer service..
They sent out a floor free of charge after I bought and extra add on hutch due to all hutches on the market not seeming to be big enough to meet minimum bunnie size accommodation so my bunnie had a bigger dry area.
Highly recommend Egg Shell.
Love how fox proof wire is on all hutches which is why I went with them.
Hutch itself was good quality and piloted in right places so no issues assembling😀
My XXL coop was delivered in good time. My son assembled it and I have added roofing felt for extra protection against rain and painted coop green.I am still waiting for some hens for it, but they will be some time yet Very pleased with purchase.
Eggshell  5 star review on 24th September 2020 Eggshell  5 star review on 24th September 2020
The product is great, pretty easy to put together and it's great quality. We did have a slightly cracked window, but we can't send it back as we got the chickens very soon afterwards and we need the window/door in there. .
I never right reviews, but I felt compelled to write this one as Eggshell customer service is one of the best I have ever dealt with, my chicken coop turned up damaged due to the heavy handed couriers, I posted photos of the damage to Eggshell and the following morning a very nice man from customer services called me to apologise and offered me either replacement parts or he would send me a new coop once the damaged one had been collected. A+ all the way, I will be purchasing from these guys again and highly recommend them. Thanks again.
On the whole I love this coop but instructions are a bit hard to follow and diagrams are a bit too small. Wood is a bit thin and fragile in places. Egg shell team were great. Great customer service and delivery was swift.
The chicken coop we ordered and had delivered is well designed. However the quality of the wood is very poor and whilst the coop will do what it says on the description I have serious doubts that the wood quality and fixings will allow it to last long outside. Certainly not value for money with a cost of over £350.00.
This is a good quality cafe, far better than others we have had. But the back panel arrived chipped and damaged so I was dissapointed.
Eggshell is rated 4.27 based on 908 reviews